Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Here I am ❯ Overprotected ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I need time... Joy.. I need space..Love... I. Need... Me.. (aciton!)

Say hello, to the girl that I am.

Your gonna have to see, through my respective..

I need to make mistakes, just to learn, who I am.

And I don't wanna be, so damn protected...

Pan stood infront of the air-port with her bag in hand and a video camra/camra by her side. She placed her bag on the lugage thing and then turned around to say good-bye on last time to her friends and family.

"Are you sure you want to go Panny?" Gohan asked. Pan simply smiled.

"Of course. Plus if you guys ever are worried you can always just fly over to New York." Pan replied. She walked up to her father and gave him a hug. Her mother had tears in her eyes. Pan walked up to her. "Mom, i'll be back home before you know it. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"I know, it's just, your gonna be gone for so long. You've turned into a very responcible young adult." Videl replied. Her and Pan gave each other a hug. Goten was standing by Goku and Chi-Chi. She gave them all a hug. Then it was on to the Cheasnut family! She gave Krillin, 18, and Marron a hug. She said good-bye to the rest of the Z fighters and then it was to the Briefs family (then she could leave). She gave Bulma a hug and then Bra.

"It's gonna be boring without you here." Bra stated. Bra and Pan stopped.

"Like I said, i'll be back before you know it!" Pan replied with a smile. She walked infront of Vegeta and he gave a simi-smile.

"If you become any weaker than as you are, you have no chance of winning any sparing matches." Vegeta pointed out.

"Well bye to you to Vegeta." Pan joked. She walked infront of Trunks and he just gave her a smile. They both hugged.

"I'll miss you Pan." Trunks said.

"I'll miss you too. Don't worry i'm gonna write and call and, whatever eles. I promise." They stopped and Pan walked infront of everyone.

There must be another way.

'Cause I belive in takin chances, but who am I to say, what a girl is to do?

God I need some awnsers.

"Last call for the flight to America. All who are going, please board." The inner com said.

"I love you all!!" Pan waved back and took of to the air-plane. She looked back and held back all of her tears. She boarded the air plane and looked out of the window and waved. The plane took off and everyone waved. Pan sat back in her seat and sighed. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep because she knew it was one of the only things there was to do because it was a very long flight! The plane stopped and she woke up. It was night time where she was and she headed off of the plane. She went over and grabed her bag and looked at a map that said New York City on it. She smiled and then walked out of the air port. She called for a cab and it picked her up.

"So, did you just get here to New York from some where?" A man who was driving asked.

"Yup!" Pan replied.

"Where are you from?"

"Japan."

"Wow. You look pretty young how old are you?"

"16. Well, I just turned 16 and i'm here for schooling."

"Oh, no wonder. I was gonna say, your a bit young to be livin alone." The car stopped and it was infront of a huge building. "Heres your stop. I hope that you enjoy yourself here, just don't get hurt or do somthin stupid."

"I won't. Thank you!" Pan payed the fee and then got her bags. She left for the building and went up to the front desk. She saw a lady with blonde hair that was checking people in and out.

"Hello miss may I help you?" The lady asked.

"Yes, my name is Pan Son and i'm here staying for a few years." Pan replied.

"OH! PAN! Welcome! Yes! That's right! Mrs. Breifs called and she was wonderin when you were gonna arrive. Sheesh she was about to bite my head off, and then your grandmother was even worse!!" Pan laughed.

"That's my grandma for you."

"Here, let me get you someone to help you with your stuff."

"Oh no, it's fine I got it."

"Alright. Well here's your room key. Your room is 3097 on the top floor. Bulma wanted to make sure you had the best veiw." The lady smiled and handed Pan her key.

"Thank you!"

"No problem sweety! Oh, and you might wanna call mr. Trunks briefs. He sounded worried about you too. I bet you miss him." The lady winked. Pan blushed.

"He's my best friend, nothing else." The lady laughed.

"I'm just joking around with you! Well, I better get back to work and you better get to sleep. You are gonna have a ot of fun these next few years." Pan smiled and went into the elevator. She hit the button that said 18. She immediatly thought of Marron, Krillin, and 18. She smiled at the thought. She finally made it to the floor. Pan walked down the hall trying to find her room. She made it down to the very end and saw a small flight of stairs saying "Room 3097".

What am I to do with my life?

(You'll find it out don't worry)

How am I suppose to know what's right?

(You just gotta do it your way)

I can't help the way I feel.

But my life has been so overprotected.

"Great... I get to walk up stairs." She joked. She made it up to her room and put the card key in the door. She opened the door and she turned on the light. She was breathless on how beautiful the room was. "Bulma you out did yourself." She walked in and the sent of lillys filled the room. It was her favorite flower and she loved the smell. She saw a small bouqet of roses on the kitchen counter. She set her bag down and went up to them to smell them. She saw a card and opened it. It read:

Dear Pan,

I don't know if these are dead or alive, but I hope they are alive! I'm looking forward to you writing or calling. We all miss you here and it's definatly not the same. I couldn't stand not talkin to you so I sent some flowers. I know there're not your favorite flowers like lillys are, but that's why I made sure mom said to have candels with the sent of them in it ;) . Well, I know that you just left today but, oh well. Well, I better get back to work... Darn work... When I get a day off and you do to from school I'll come up and visit! If that's all right. Well, I better go. Bye!
Sencerly,
Trunks

P.S Bra says hi and she wants to go shoping with you sometime.

I tell 'em what I like
What I want

And what I don
't
But every time I do I stand corrected

Things that I
've been told
I can
't believe what I hear about the world
I realized I
'm overprotected

Pan smiled. She looked around the large white kitchen with black marble counters and wooden floor. She walked into the living room which was also huge. It had some stairs going down to it. It had a large t.v and a beautiful bookcase on one wall. The room was red and the floor was also wood. There was a large red couch infront of the t.v with a gold glass coffe table infront of it. There was a small plant in one corner and then a c.d rack in the other. She walked down the carpeted hallway. The carpet was white and the walls were still red. She saw the bathroom and it was amazingly big. She gasped and went in. It was blue tiled and the walls looked like the ocean. She looked at the counter that had engravings of dolphins, whales, and sea turtles in it. It was a soft lilac color and tiled also. It had a large, wide mirror above it and the foset came out from the wall with the handle by the foset. On of the towels had her name on it and the rest were just plane white. She walked a little and then turned a corner. She found herself with the most gorgues tub ever. It had a fountain that filled it up and it was also a hot tub. The fountian had a carving of some dolphins swimming upwards and a wave holding them up. The water just flowed out and you could control the temputature by a control by where the fountian was.

There must be another way.

'Cause I believe in taking chances

but who am I to say, what a girl is to do?
God I need some answers

Pan walked out of the bathroom and into a medium sized room that was most likly the den because it had a lap top set up there and it was filled with books. It looked a little like a cabin. She left there and then went into one of the final rooms. This one looked like a guest room, but it was still beautiful. It was dark green and had wood floors with some rugs. She walked out of that room and into the final room that was across the hall from it. She opened the door and she almost fell bcak by how beautiful it was.

"I feel like royalty." Pan stated. She walked into the large room and gazed at it. It was gold walls with some royal blue mixed in. The bed was a king (more like emporror of the world) sized bed had a orange satin comforter on it. The sheets were royal blue and made of satin as well. The pillows were blue and orange. She looked over to one wall and saw two huge windows. She opened the blinds and her eyes had stars in them. Right below her was the beautiful, sparkeling city or New York City. It looked like the stars were on the buildings and the passing cars were shooting stars. She turned around and went into the closet. It was almost as big as the bathroom!! It was all white. "Geez. I could take out ll the shelves and move in here!! But i'll stick with the whole thing... I have to get Bulma somthing great.. And Trunks because he gave me the roses and the lilly sented candels." Pan smiled. She started unpacking her things into the almost freakishly large closet. When she was done, she went into the den and turned on the lap top. When she did, a small message poped up saying Hello Ms. Pan. You have mail. Pan was a little started at this but then she got online and checked her e-mail. It was a videogram from her mom and dad.

What am I to do with my life

(you'll find it out, don't worry)

How am I supposed to know what's right

(you just got to do it your way) I

can't help the way I feel

(help the way I feel)

But my life has been so overprotected

She opened it and saw a little video. In it was her dad with her mom by him.

"Hi sweety!!" Videl said.

"Hey Pan! How are things?" Gohan asked.

"Hiya! Things are going great! I feel like i'm a princess here!! Everything is so beautiful!" Pan replied. "HEY?! IS THAT PAN?! I WANNA TALK TO MY GRAND CHILD!! LET ME TALK TO HER!!!" Chi-Chi yelled from the other room and then came barging in. "Hi Pan! How are you? You havn't talked to any strangers have you?!" Bulma came in and her and Videl pulled Chi-Chi of into the to her room. Gohan and Pan both had sweat drops on the back of their heads.

"So how is everything?" Gohan asked.

"Everything is perfect!! The veiw in my bed room is breath taking and I almost fell over when I saw my bedroom! Same with the bathroom!" Pan replied. "Please tell Bulma how much I aprecate it!"

"Why don't you tell her yourself?"

"Okay!"

"Bulma! Pan wants to talk to you!"

"Alright! Coming!" Bulma yelled.

"Bye sweety. Please be careful."

"I will dad. I love you." Pan said.

"Love you too. Heres Bulma." Gohan left and Bulma came into veiw.

"Hey Pan! So, do ya like th'room?" Bulma asked.

"Like it?! I LOVE IT!! No, I ADORE IT!!! I can't even explain how much I love it!! You really outdid yourself!!" Pan said. Bulma smiled.

"I'm not the one who picked it out. Trunks did, so if you wanna tell anyone thanks, it'll be him. He's the one who suggested it." Bulma replied. "I just agreed."

"Can I talk to him?"

"NOT UNTILL YOU TALK TO ME FIRST!" Someone yelled from the other room. Goku and Goten came running into the room knocking over Bulma.

"How's my fav niece?!" Goten asked.

"Uncle Goten i'm your only niece." Pan stated.

"I know, and that's why your my favorite." Pan rolled her eyes.

"Hey Pan! Don't forget to keep training alright, because i'm gonna have to have a spairing match with you after you come back." Goku stated. He smiled and Pan smiled back.

"Alright grandpa. I will." Pan said.

"We'll let you talk to Trunks now." Goten said and then did a little kissy face. Pan got angry.

"If I were there I swear I would POUND you!!!" Goten laughed.

"I'm just kidding. Alright, well take care of yourself. Bye Pan."

"Bye." Goku said. They walked off and Trunks walked into view.

I need time (love)
I need space (this is it)


I don
't need nobody telling me just what I wanna
What I want want

What I
'm gonna (I need) do about my destiny
(I say just) nobody
's telling me just what I wanna (do)
I
'm so fed up with people telling me to be
Someone else but me (action!)

"What was that about?" He asked while pointing back at Goten. Pan sighed and smiled.

"Nothing.. Thank you for the flowers, and the room, and the candels and everything!!!" Pan said. Trunks smiled.

"Your welcome. I thought you'd like them. Plus all the other rooms weren't all that great to live in, so I got you that room. Mom was gonna have you stay in another place, but I herd that that's the best place to live at."

"Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! It's so beautiful. The veiw is breath taking and it's amazing how big the bathroom is!!! And it's a hot tub and bath tub with a fountain ALL IN ONE!! It's so cool! I feel like royalty!!!! I love it! I might not want to come home!"

"Then we'd have to drag you home." Pan and Trunks laughed a little. "What time is it there anyways?"

What am I to do with my life (you'll find it out, don't worry)
How am I supposed to know what
's right (you just got to do it your way)
I can
't help the way I feel
But my life has been so overprotected

"Uuuuh..." Pan looked at the clock on the computer. "Sheesh, it's getting close to one in the morning... Ha ha. No wonder it's so dark." Trunks smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Well you better get some sleep. Talk to you some other time. Bye."

"Bye!" Pan turned off the comeputer and then went into ber room. She changed clothes and then went into bed. "Wwwhooooooaa. This is a comfy bed!! Trunks was right. He might really have to drag me home!" Pan smiled and then turned off the light. She drifted off into a sleep and was looking forward to what the next day will bring for her.

I don't need nobody telling me just what I wanna
What I want want

What I
'm gonna (I need) do about my destiny
(I say just) nobody
's telling me just what I wanna (do)
I
'm so fed up with people telling me to be
Someone else but me


What am I to do with my life (you
'll find it out, don't worry)how am I supposed
To know what
's right (you just got to do it your way)
I can
't help the way I feel
But my life has been so overprotected...