Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Here I am ❯ That's Where You Take Me ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oh Baby, Oh Baby
Oh Baby, Oh Baby

In love, In no belief

Never found inside of Me

Built these walls up so high

Needed my room to breathe

Oh Baby, Oh baby
You tear them down

Can't believe you've changed my mind

Oh Baby, Oh Baby

I saw your smile

Stay with me a while

Pan woke up to her alarm clock and then got up. she got into her training clothes and then she went back into her room to turn off the radio. She walked up to Trunks's room and knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Trunks replied.

"You ready?" Pan asked.

"Yeah, hold on just a sec."

"Okay. I'm getting the G.R up."

" 'kay." Pan headed into the bathroom and got the gravity room up. Trunks came into the bathroom and Pan opened the door to the gravity room. Trunks went in and then Pan went in. She turned it up to 350.

"Is this to much?"

"Are you kidding me? No, turn it up some more if you want." Pan turned it up to 450 and then got into fighting stance. Trunks did the same. "Last time we fought was about a couple of weeks before you came here."

"I'm looking forward to the fight."

"Same." Pan acted like she was flying at Trunks, but then she flew to the side and hit a ki blast at the wall. It bounced off and was going at Trunks. He hit it away but it bounced off the wall and back at him. He moved out of the way of the blast and fired another one at it. Pan was right behind him. She kicked him on his side but he grabed her foot and flung her into the middle of the room.

"If you are going easy i'm gonna hurt you so bad."

"Okay, I won't go easy." Trunks said with a smirk. He powerd up to a super saiyen and Pan smirked.

"That's better." Pan got up and flew at Trunks. He flew at her and they both started throwing punches and kicks at each other, both blocking each blow. They both thrrew a punch at eachother and it sent them both back a little. Pan flew at Trunks again and they both went through the same thing over again. Trunks threw a kick at Pan and kicked her in the stumic. Pan was heading for the wall but she spun around and kicked of the wall and started sending some ki blast at Trunks. They all missed him and he smirked.

"Missed."

"I wouldn't be so sure." Pan smirked. Trunks looked around and saw the blasts were all around him. Pan pulled her hands together and the blasts came in towards Trunks. He flew upwards but they just followed him. He flew down towrads the ground and then at Pan. He flew straight upwards right when he was about to fly into her, which had all of the blasts hit her and she flew into the wall.

"Wanna stop for a little while?" Pan got up and smiled.

"No way." Pan got back into fighting stance. Trunks did the same.

All things fall in to place

My heart, it feels so safe

You are my melody

That's where you take me


With you I get so high
Lost in the crystal sky

You are this melody

That's where you take me


I never fell before

How did u find my door

The key up to my soul

To you forever more

It was now 9:45 AM and Trunks headed into his room. Pan got into the bath tub and just soaked in the warmth. She made it a little quick so Trunks wouldn't have to be drenched in his sweat any longer. She emptyed out the water and got out. She put a towel around her and started filling up the water for Trunks.

"I thought you just took a bath!!" Trunks yelled from his room.

"I'm filling it up for you!" Pan yelled back.

"Oh, thanks!!"

"Welcome." When it was done Pan left and Trunks went into the bathroom. She went into her closet and started looking for what she was gonna wear today. She put on a white turtle neck with some blue jeans. She pulled her hair up into a pony tail and then she put on some socks. She set the boots she was going to wear by the entrance of her room. She left to go into the kitchen and started to make some brunch. She looked around her appartment and saw it had no Christmas tree or anything. She sighed and then it hit her. 'Duh Pan! I can Go Christmas shoping with Trunks! Then I can get stuff for this place and things for everyone else as well!! HA! I'm a genius! ' Pan finished making some biscuts and gravy, eggs, and bacon, with some hot coco and coffee. She set up two plates and got the table ready. She walked up to her stereo that she had in the living room and put in a Christmas cd. Trunks came into the living room and then the kitchen.

"Mmmmm. It smells really good."

"Thanks. How long are you gonna be staying?"

"I don't know. Probably untill maybe a little after January if it's alright."

"Fine by me! It gets really lonly here."

"But I thought Zack and Ami were here? And what about your other friends?"

"Yeah, but they're always gone. Zack has his band, and Ami is in it too so they are always there. And half of my friends are always off shoping."

"You know you can always call me or somthing."

"I know, but the time difference and so I don't know if i'm gonna be interupting you at work or during sleep. And when I try to call my parents or grandma and grandpas it's always busy. So I never really get to talk to anyone." Pan took a bite of her food and Trunks started eating. "Oh, would you mind going shoping with me today?"

"I don't care....... Why do you need to go shoping?"

"I have to get stuff for everyone and for here."

"I'd be more than happy to go."

"Yay! Oh! Do you like the food?"

"Yeah! It's great! Oh, my dad tried cooking a couple of weeks ago... He almost burnt the whole house down."

"He set it on fire?!"

"No, he was about to throw ki blasts at the oven." Pan and Trunks both laughed a little.

Oh baby, Oh baby

You make me rise

And never did I once think twice

Oh Baby, Oh baby

You make me smile

Stay with me a while

Ooh!

All things fall in to place

My heart, it feels so safe

You are my melody

That's where you take me


With you I get so high

Lost in the crystal sky (crystal skies)

You are this melody

That's where you take me

Pan and Trunks were both going around the city getting stuff for everyone at home and for Pans friends. And her appartment.

"Ooooh. I bet Marron would love it if I got her some of those earings!" Pan said while stopping and looking in a dimand jewlrey store. "Let's go in here! I'm gonna get Marron those earings, and the rest of the girls at home somthing!" Trunks and Pan went into the store. Pan looked around and then saw a neclase and earing set that really cought her eye. Her eyes were wide and sparkling. "Wow. That's so beautiful!" Trunks looked over Pans shoulder and saw them. The earings were in the shap of snow flakes and the nelase had a snow flake locket on the bottom of it. It was made of all dimonds and sterling silver. "Oh well! I'm here looking for my friends and family, not myself!! So I cannot be selfish and get this for me!" Pan continued looking around the store. Trunks looked at the neclase and earing set that Pan was looking at. He smiled.

"How much for this set?" Trunks asked.

"It's $399.99. It's an extra fifty dollars if you want somthing enscribed on it." The person said. Trunks smiled.

"Can I get somthing enscribed on it?"

"Sure. What would you like on it?"

Afraid to let it all inside
Now I wanna hear you'll

stay with me a while

stay with me a while


( la-la-la-la-la-la )

( la-la-la-la-la-la )

( la-la-la-la-la-la )


That's Where you take me!

Pan had gotten things for all the girls at home. Trunks hid the neclase and earing set in his coat pocket. They moved on into a clothes store and started looking around for things for the guys.

"What in the world would Maj Uub want?" Pan asked.

"Beats me. Maybe a coat or somthing? I don't know." Trunks replied.

"I'll get him a coat."

"Oh, him and Marron are going out."

"REALLY?! Whoa that's new!" Trunks laughed a little. "Okay, well, let's go find him a coat!!!" Pan and Trunks walked around the store and found a coat that they though Maj Uub would like. "Okay, we got Uub taken care of, now time for my grandpa, dad, uncle Goten, your dad and the rest of the Z fighters... Sheesh, this is gonna take a long time."

"Your the one who wants to get them all somthing."

"Yep!" They walked around the store picking out stuff and seeing if everyone would like it. They were finally done.

"Hey wheres the bathroom?"

"It's on the second floor, go past the elevator and to the right."

"Dang you know this place."

"That's because one of my friends work here." Trunks smiled and then went on to the bathroom. Pan spun around and went back into the store. She franticly looked for somthing she thought Trunks would like. "Gah! Where is somthing he'll like!?" She saw a black turtle neck that had thick white strip going through the middle with skinydark blue lines on both sides. "That's the best thing so far." She looked around some more and then she saw some watches. "He never knows the time so I might as well get him a watch." She saw a silver one that was on a leather strap. "Wow. That's cool!" She picked it up and then went to the register to pay for it. "Can I have those two in a seprate bag please?"

"Sure thing miss." The lady replied.

"Thank you." Pan payed for it and Trunks had walked back into the store. Pan turned around and Trunks and herself went out of the store and back out onto the plaza. "Now, we need to get a little Christmas Tree and stuff to go with it!!"

"Pan, why don't we do this another time, it's getting pretty dark out." Trunks said.

"Hello? Are you forgeting?"

"Forgeting what?" Pan turned around, held out her arms and smiled.

"This is the city that never sleeps!" She turned back around. And closed her eyes. "And that's just one reason why I love New York." She opened her eyes and then she saw carrage rides. "Hey! Lets go on one of those!"

"One of what? A carrige ride?"

"Yeah! I've never been on one! Let's go!"

"Alright."

"Yay!" Pan smiled and her and Trunks got into the carrige tat was open. It was a white open toped one, but you could put the top up if you wanted.

"Where to?" The person who had the ranes asked.

"Central Park please!"

"You got it." The carrige started moveing and Pan looked around the Christmas light lite trees and the Christmas decoration coverd streets and shop windows. She felt like she was in heaven. It was snowing lightly, it was her favorite season, she was on a carrige ride, and to make it better, it was with the person she secretly loved.

All things fall in to place
My heart, it feels so safe

You are my melody

That's where you take me

With you I get so high

Lost in the crystal sky

You are this melody

That's where you take me