Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Here I am ❯ Come On ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

And finally the silence
Looking out, looking back across the sky

Trying to find a meaning

Knowing that I just left it all behind

Still I smell a lingering softness

Where did she go

How did she go

I wanna wanna know

I wanna know that she'll be coming here to me

It was a the day after Zack and Ami's party. She had a great time. It was also Christmas Eve!! Pan was so happy she could hardly stand it. She got out of bed and put on a whitish pinkish fuzzy turtle neck with black pants. She put on some socks that had Christmas trees all over them. She put her hair into a half pony tail and then ran out into the hallway. She went into the den and turned on the computer. A screen poped up and she saw her dad.

"Hi daddy!!" Pan said.

"Hi sweety." Gohan replied with a smile. "How are things up there?"

"Great!!! I went to a party a couple of days ago and I had alot of fun!"

"Good. Who's party was it?"

"It was Ami and Zacks."

"That's nice.. How did your Christmas recital go? Trunks said you did a great job." Pan smiled.

"It was really fun! I wish you could have been there though."

"Same. But Trunks said he video taped it so when he gets back we can all watch it."

"Yay!"

"PAAAAAN!!!" A person yelled from off the screen. Gohan looked over and then got trampeled over by his mother.

"Hi grandma." Pan said with a smile on her face and a sweat drop.

"PAN! Please dont' do anyhting stupid or what you will regreat!!!"

"Like what?"

"Well, don't be alone with a boy. Who knows what might happen."

"GRANDMOTHER!"

"What?! Who knows what someone could do!!" Pans eye started twitching.

"Grandma, that's just wrong...." Trunks started burtsing out laughing.

"WHO IS THAT??? IS THAT TRUNKS? PUT HIM ON!" Trunks came into the room and stood by Pan.

"Hey Chi-chi." Trunks said.

"TRUNKS VEGETA BRIEFS!" Trunks and Pan both went back a little. "I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO MY GRAND DAUGHTER I SWEAR YOUR GONNA REGRET IT!!"

"Chi-chi! I'd never do anyhting like that to Pan!! You know that!!"

"Grandma stop being so paranoid." Pan said.

"P-paranoid...? ME BEING PARANOID! OH! WELL EXCEUSS ME FOR BEING CONSERN ABOUT MY ONLY GRANDCHILD!!!" Goku and Goten came in and they helped Gohan pull Chi-chi out from away from the screen and outof the room. Bulma came into the room.

"Trunks, please make sure Pan is alright, and you know not to do anything wrong!! RIGHT?!" Bulma yelled.

"YES MOM I KNOW!" Trunks replied. Pan put a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY MISSY??? DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO SOMTHING???!!!"

"WHAT?!?!?! HOW DID I GET PULLED INTO THIS?!?!" Pan yelled.

"OHH! So you DO huh?!"

"BULMA!!! NO! THAT'S WRONG!!!"

"MOTHER! THAT IS WRONG!" Trunks yelled in agreement.

"Fine.. I belive you two arnt doing anyhthing.. BUT! If you do-!" Bulma started.

"Onna! If they said they are not going to do anything then leave them the hell alone about it!!!" Vegeta yelled.

Without you I'll never feel the love inside of me
Come on, you know that we belong

Come on, come on, come on, come on

Thinking back before her
I never knew the meaning of alone

Still the flag is feeling foreign

I live the day to escape into a phone

Speaking of a world not real then

Where did she go

How did she go

I wanna wanna know

I wanna know that she'll be coming here to me

Pan was eating some cerial and she was still upset from the conversation with her family and Bulma. If it wasn't for Vegeta yelling at Bulma, she'd still be biteing off their heads.

"I can't belive grandma and Bulma both said that...." Pan said.

"That, was just wrong." Trunks stated while washing off his plates.

"I still can't belive that they thought we'd do stuff like that..." Pans eye started twitching. "I'm gonna have nightmares...... OH! The Christmas tree lighting is going on tonight!!"

"Really? Oh yeah that's right." Do you wanna go to that?"

"I wont go if you don't want to."

"I'll go.. And I still think it's funny that you finally got the Christmas stuff a day before the party. Haha."

"Be quiet..... At least I got the stuff."

"I still don't see why you got one for my room."

"Well, I thought it'd be a good idea. Plus that room is so, blaah. So, a small little Christmas tree will do good!"

"And you got one for your room and the living room. Your becoming obsessive."

"No i'm not.."

"And to top it off you got stockings for the both of us."

"What?? I thought it'd be cute to put on the fire place."

"Don't you think your over doing it just a little bit?"

"No. Now your mom over does it."

"Haha, yeah she does."

"So, what are we gonna do today??"

"I dunno."

"I've put off training for a while... GAH! I still have to give Ami and Zack their presents!!!" Pan ran off into her room. She came running back with two boxes in her hands. "I'll be right back!" She sliped on some shoes and went out of the door. Trunks smiled and shook his head. He went into his room and got dressed. He picked up his coat and was about to put it up when the box that had the neclase and earing set in it fell out. He smiled and picked it back up. He put it in his coat pocket again and then put his coat in his closet. He went into the den and got on the computer for a bit. The screen poped up and Goten was on it.

"Hey Trunks! Havn't been doing anything improper to my niece have you?" Goten asked.

"GOTEN! WHY WOULD I DO SOMHTING LIKE THAT!" Trunks yelled. Goten started laughing.

"Chill I was just messin around. Hey, what did you get her?"

"I got her this snowflake locket and earing set that she wanted at the jewlry store. Did mom and everyone get their things that Pan got them?"

"Yeah. We're gonna open them tomarrow. When are you coming back??"

"I don't know. It's really nice up here! I might have to move up here myself!"

"Why so you can be with your Panny-chan?"

"GOTEN I SWEAR-!"

"Relaxe! I'm just kidding! Anyways, I better go. I'm taking Pares out to dinner."

"Really? Well have fun you two. And don't you do any thing improper." Trunks smirked.

"Shut up Trunks."

"Haha. Bye Goten."

"Bye." Trunks got off of the computer and went back into his room.

"I'M BACK!!" Pan yelled from the front door.

"Okay!!" Trunks yelled back. He was getting his shoes on and then he got his coat. He walked into the living room. "I have to go run a arrand real quick, so i'll be right back."

"Alright. See you soon!" Trunks left and went down into the elevator.

Without you I'll never feel the love inside of me
Come on, you know that we belong

Come on, come on, come on, come on

Cause shes sharp for kisses
And my heart misses

She's coming

She's coming here to me

I'm needing

Desiring to kiss her now

I'm living for her

Breathing for her

Singing for her fairytale

Pan sat on the couch, laying down listening to Christmas music. She looked at the Christmas tree that had multi colored lights on it with a angel at the top. Pan smiled and the looked over at the fire place. She saw two stockings, one hers and one Trunks's. She smiled again and then got up. She got up and went into the den. She got on MSN but no one was on so she just got off the computer. She went into her room and sat down in her chair. It was snowing lightly.She herd Trunks come back into the appartment. He closed the door behind him and was carrying a bow.

"Welcome back!" Pan yelled from her room.

"Thanks! Where are you??" Trunks yelled back.

"In my room, i'll be out in a minute!" Trunks took the box and went into his room. He put it in his closet and closed the door. He took off his gloves and coat and set them on his bed. He went into the living room and sat down. Pan came walking into the room and she jumped onto the couch by him. "Hiya!"

"Hey."

"I can't wait untill a couple of hours!! You took a really long time to get back."

"Was I that long??"

"Yeah. Oh well. Hungry?"

"Yeah."

"I'll get some food!" Pan jumped up and ran over to the fridge. She opened it up and pulled out dstuff to make a sandwich with. She fixed a very larg sub sandwich and cut it up into small pieces so it would fit on the plate. She put it on the table and then made something for herself. "Foods on the table."

"Oh! Thank you!" Trunks got up from reading his book and then went over to the table. Pan grabbed a soda and handed it to Trunks. She grabbed herself one and then sat down with her food. "This is really good."

"Thanks!" They both sat eating their lunch (and now i'm getting hungry talking about food T-T ). When they were done Pan did the dishes and then she brushed her teeth. Trunks sat on the couch and, yep, you guessed it. He was reading his book. Pan came back in and saw Trunks, still reading the book. She put her hands on her hips and looked hard at him. "Do you ever do anyhting but read that book?!" Trunks looked up. He smiled.

"Heh. Sorry. I'm almost done. It's just a really good book." Pan turned around and went into her room. She looked around and then went back into her room. She put on a CD and it was a Christmas CD, but it sounded more like dance music. She started danceing to the song and was just makin up stuff. Trunks set his book down. "Done. Finnaly..!" He looked around. No sign of Pan. "Where is she??" He got up and started going down the hallway. He herd music coming from her room. "A-ha!" He went down to her room and saw her dancing. He leaned against the door way and watched her. She did a spin and saw him there.

"GAH!" She yelled and then fell on her butt.

"What? Did I throw you off? I'm sorry."

"No, I didn't know anyone was watching me!! I thought you were reading you book?!"

"I told you I was almost done."

"...Oh..." Pan got up and was blushing a little.

"I can tell you dance often."

"Yeah.... I didn't know you were watching... Now I feel stupid."

"Why?"

"Because i'm not that good of a dancer."

"That's not true. Where you amking up your dance as you went?"

"Yes."

"I think your a good dancer. You can tell that you love to dace, just like you can tell you love to sing. You put your heart into it. That's what makes you so good." Pan smiled.

"Thanks. Now we need to get going!"

"To what?"

"Duh! The Christmas lighting!"

"Ooohh. Okay, let me get my coat and gloves." Pan got her coat and gloves and put them on. Trunks went into his room and put on his coat and gloves. He left his room and then went out into the living room by the front door waiting for Pan. Pan came out and ran up by Trunks. "Ready?"

"I was born ready!" They both left and headed for the Christmas lighting.

Come on
Without you I'll never feel the love inside of me

Come on, you know that we belong

Come on, come on, come on, come on

Come on
Without you I'll never feel the love inside of me

Come on, you know that we belong

Come on, come on, come on, come on

They stood close to the front of where the tree was. It was huge! Pan almost fell back looking at it!

"I know of a better way to see it, and plus it wont be so crowded." Trunks said.

"Okay." Pan replied. Trunks grabbed Pans hand and lead her out of the huge crowd of people. He saw a carrage ride and he pulled her to the first empty one her saw. Pan smiled.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

"Just around where the lights are being lite." Trunks replied.

"You got it." The driver flicked the ranes a little and the carrage started. "So how are you two love birds doin on this lovly evening?" Pan blushed.

"Oh, we're... Not-" Pan started to say.

"We're doin just fine. Thank you." Trunks interupted. Pan started to blush more and she had her hands in her lap. The driver pulled up by the tree and it was about to be lite. The driver looked up and then smiled.

"I'd look up if I were you two." The driver said. Trunks and Pan both looked up. Pan's face turned bright red.

'Gah... Dendi are you trying to do this??!?!?! sigh* Oh well. It's not gonna be so bad! Haha.... ' Pan thought in her head.

'And people wonder why I never do or go any where for Christmas... Ha ha. Now I know why dad hates it so much! Haha. I'm just kidding around.. Well, I guess this wont be so bad.... Hopefuly.. ' Trunks thought in his head. He blushed a little also.

"Mistel-toe. You know what that means don't yah?" The driver teased. "Don't worry I wont look." Pan and Trunks looked at each other.

Come on..