Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Here I am ❯ Honey ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Honey you can have me
When you want me

If you simply ask me to be there

And you're the only one who

Makes me come running

'Cause what you got if far

Beyond compare

Pan pulled her head away and looked Juu. right in the eyes. She turned around and then went inside her room.

'Well, that's new.' Juu. thought in his head. Tia was laying down in the hallway watching the whole thing. Her tail started wagging and she walked up by Juu.s feet. Juu. looked down and saw the small dog. "What?" Tia gave a small bark and then walked into Pans room. She stopped and turned back around. She barked several more times. "What do you want?!" Tia just kinda ploped onto the floor. She got up and went over by Juu.s feet. She took some of his pant leg in her mouth and then started pulling him in towards Pans room. He looked down at the dog. Tia went over to a pile of clothes. She pulled out a jean tank top thing and then some jeans she pulled them up on Pans bed and then she jumped on pan. Pan sat up.

"Hey baby." Pan said while picking up Tia. Tia's tail started wagging and she licked Pan on the face a couple of times. She jumped out of Pans hands and then went over and stood by the clothes. "What?" Tia dropped her head and then jumped off the bed and ran into the living room. She came running back in and had Pan's cell phone in her mouth along with a picture. Tia jumped up on the bed and thne put the two things on the bed. Pan picked up the picture and it was from Shannons 18th birthday. They had gone to a dance club. It had Shannon and Pan both in it. "You want me to call Shannon?" Tia barked and her tail started wagging. "About what?" Tia nosed the picture. "To go to a dance club?" Tia barked again. "Baby it's to late."

"Actually it's just now turning 7:35." Juu. said. Pan looked up. "If you want to go i'll go." Pan smiled. She dialed Shannons number in the cell phone.

"Hello Shannon speakin." Shannon said on the toher line.

"Hey girlie." Pan said.

"PAN! Hey what's up?"

"Nothing, I just got back from Japan a little while ago, and me and one of my friends from home wants to go to a dance club, wanna come?"

"Sure! Mind if I bring a guy friend?"

"Nope."

"Great!"

"I'll pick you up around, er, eightish?"

"Alright. See you then. Toodles."

"Bye." Pan hung up the phone. She smiled. "Looks like we're going clubin!"

"I'll get ready." Juu. turned around and went into his room. Pan got up and picked up her outfit Tia picked up.

"Sweety, this is dirty. Other wise i'd wear it." Tia ran into Pans closet. She pulled out a pair of high heeled goldish sandel things. She jumped up on a small little shelf thing and then pulled out a gold tub top. She then got a pair of goldish brownish pants to go with it. "Tia, I swear your a genius." Pan grabbed the outfit and put it on. She went into the bathroom and started working on her hair. "Now, what should I do for my hair?" Tia jumped up on the counter. She pulled up a magazine that had a girl with her hair straight except for some parts that had it culled. "Your the smartest dog alive I swear." Pan grabbed her curling iron and plugged it in.

And it's just like honey
When your love comes over me

Oh baby I've got a dependancy

Always strung out for another

taste of your honey

There was some knocking on Pans door. Pan ran out of the bathroom and answerd the door. Shannon and a guy were standing there. Pan and Shannon both hugged.

"So who's your friend? I wanna meet her!" Shannon said.

"You mean him." Pan corrected. Shannon smiled.

"A haha! Panny got a guy!" Pan laughed a little. "Maybe this one wont be as much of a jerk like Zack.... So where is he?"

"Lemme get him." Pan went into Juu.s room. "Are you ready yet?" Juu. looked up from tieing his shoe.

"Dose it look like it?" Juu. erplied while standing up. He had on baggy blue jeans and a long sleeved silverish shirt. He had his hair pulled up in a pony tail like the last time.

"Nice outfit." Pan said while smiling.

"Thanks."

"Alrgith! Let's go!" Pan grabbed Juu. by the hand and pulled him out. "Shannon, Juu.. Juu. Shannon."

"Hello." Shannon said with a smile.

"Hi." Juu. replied.

"Oh, Pan, this is Jeremy." Shannon said.

"Hi!" Pan greeted.

"Hey." Jeremy said.

"Alright now lets go!" Pan and Shannon both smiled and they all left to go to the club(poor Juu., he's gonna be all clubed out and wont want to go anymore).

It's like honey when it washes over me
You know sugar never ever was so sweet

And I'm dying for you cryin for you I adore you

One hit of your love addicted me

How I'm strung out on you darlin'

Don't you see every night and dat

I can hardly wait for a taste of your honey

Shannon, Pan, Juu. and Jeremy all made it into the club. The music was louder in this one than the one in Satan City. They were all on the dance floor.

"Pan, where did you meet your friend?! He's so cute!" Shannon asked Pan.

"Haha. He's a friend from home!" Pan replied.

"Sheesh. Where did you meet him?"

"He's a friends brother."

"Really?! Is your friend a guy?!"

"Nope. She's a girl and happily married and has a kid thats a bit older than us."

"Your kidding me!"

"Nope."

"How old is he?!"

"Around nine-teen or twenty."

"He looks like he's 17!! He's so cute!" Pan laughed a little. "I'm gonna find Jeremy!"

"Okay!" Pan felt someones hand on her shoulder. She jumped and turned around.

"Relaxe it's just me." Juu. said. A guy came up by Pan.

"Hey babe, wanna dance?" He asked.

"Uh, no." Pan replied. The guy put his hand on Pans side.

"Come on. Just a little while."

"I'm not interested in dancing with you."

"Why not?"

"Because I-"

"Because she's with me." Juu. interupted. The guy walked away. Pan smiled at Juu.

"Thanks."

"The guy was annoying." Pan rolled her eyes and with a small smile. Get Busy came on and Pan smiled. She liked this song and she loved dancing to it. She pulled Juu. out a little more onto the floor and started dancing with him.

Honey I can't describe
How good it feels inside

Honey I can't describe

How good it feels inside

Juu. and Pan both sat down at a booth while Shannon and Jeremy were still out somewhere in the crowd dancing.

"Another night of partyin fun!" Pan said while throwing her hands in the air. "Gah.... I'm getting tired..."

"I thought you alredy were." Juu. pointed out.

"Heh, was, and now I am again." Shannon and Jeremy had managed to get back. Shannon was a little out of it and so was Jeremy. Shannon sat down by Pan laughing. "Shannon?! Have you been drinking?!"

"Hmmmm.. Maybe..." Shannon replied and then she started laughing.

"Uugh..." Pan put Shannons arm around her shoulder. "Come on, Shannon your gonna come over and stay at my place tonight okay?" Shannon smiled.

"Oh. Is it, like, uh... Umm... what are those things called.... Where you stay at another persons house with other people for over night and it's like a party... What was it called!!!"

"Sleepover?"

"YEAH!"

"Uh, sure, yeah. Now lets get you to my house alright?"

"But theres no party there."

"Yes there is, we're gonna have alooooot of fun!"

"Oh, okay! Let's go!!" Shannon almost fell down but Pan cought her.

"Come on you two." Juu. and Jeremy both got up and the four of them left. Jeremy and Shannon were in the back seat. Shannon had fallen asleep. Pan was driving to her appartment. They finally made it there and then they went inside. "Jeremy, why don't you go on home okay?"

"Alright. See yah later Pan." Jeremy said while leaving. Pan was carrying Shannon and they made it into the elevator.

"What's your room number." Juu. asked.

"18." Pan replied. Shannon started to wke up a little. She was holding her head.

"Pan, I don't really feel so good." Shannon said. The elevator opened and they got off. The ran up to Pan's room and then Pan carryed Shannon into the bathroom. Shannon ran to the toilet and started pukeing. Pan sat by her side and rubbed her back. Juu. watched from the door way. Shannon sat down and put her hand on her forhead. "I feel really really bad....And now i'm tired....." Shannon fell over and into Pan. Pan picked her up and caryed her into her room. She put Shannon on her bed and then took off her shoes for her. Pan sat down in the chair that was by her bed. She slowly drifted off into a sleep. Juu. came into the room and picked her up and took her into the room he was staying in. He tucked her in and then went into the living room. He layed down on the couch and went to sleep.

I can't be elusive
With you honey

Because it's blatant

That I'm feelin you

And it's too hard for me

To leave abruptly

'Cause your the only thing

I wanna do

Pan woke up and saw she was in the huge green room that Juu. was suppose to be in. She got up and went into the living room. She saw Juu. asleep on the couch. She went into the kitchen and then started to make some food. She got three plates out and set them on the table. She walked down the hallway and into her room where she saw Shannon still asleep. She closed the door and when she turned back around she bumped into somthing. She fell back on her butt and then looked up to see what she bumped into.

"Well arn't you miss Graceful." Juu. stated. He held out a hand and helped Pan up.

"Sorry." Pan said.

"You didn't know I was there so theres nothing to be sorry for."

"Why did you put me in your room? You didn't have to. I could've slept on the couch instead of you."

"I know. But I thought you'd like sleeping better in a bed than on a chair." Pan smiled.

"Thanks. Oh, I made some food." Pan started heading towards the kitchen and then her and Juu. sat down and ate some food. Pan picked up the dishes and then put them in the sink. She put some dog food on a small plate and then set it down for Tia. Tia came walking over to her food and started eating. Shannon came into the room and she had her hand on her head.

"I feel like i've been hit in the head with a baseball bat.." Shannon said. Pan went up by Shannon.

"You alright?"

"Ugh... I don't know.... What happened last night?"

"You got drunk."

"I didn? Oh my god. I did..." Juu. rolled his eyes.

'She acts like it's the end of the world for cryin out loud..' Juu. thought in his head. Shannon sat down at the table with her head in her hand. Pan got a cup of water and set it infront of Shannon. Shannon took a small sip.

"Thank you for takin care of me Pan." SHannon said. Pan smiled.

"No problem. I wasn't gonna have you just stay in a dance club drunk. Who knows what would've happened to you." Pan said. She sat down by Shannon.

"I didn't even know that I had been drinking. I asked Jeremy to get me a soda, but I don't think he herd me."

"Ohh."

Several hours had passed and Shannon went home. The phone rang and Pan ran over to pick it up.

"Hello Pan Son speaking." Pan said. "Oh hey Ami! No, I just got here last night...... Your kidding me... So now I have no job??? Great..... Okay, well thanks for telling me.... Okay, yeah... Bye bye." Pan put down the phone.

"So no baby sitting eh?" Juu. said.

"Be quiet."

"I'm gonna stop by my place and get some clothes. If you want to come then come."

"Okay. Lemme change." Pan ran into her bed room and got on a new outfit. She put on some shorts and a light blue tee shirt. She came back out and then her nad Juu. left for his house.

And it's just like honey
When your love comes over me

Oh baby I've got a dependancy

Always strung out for another

Taste of honey

Juu. opened a door to a huge loft appartment. Pan was in aw. She loved his place.

"Whoa." Pan said in amazment.

"The fridge is dowstairs if you want somthing to drink." Juu. said while walking up some stiars and into a small hallway. Pan flew up to follow him. She saw him turn to go into a room and she looked in. "You can come in." Pan came inside of the room. It was huge.

"Your palce is so amazing!"

"If you think this is cool then follow me." Juu. took off into the air going up to the ceiling. Pan took off after him. There was a small loft thing that he landed on. Pan landed too. He walked up to the window and pulled open the blinds. Pan walked up to the window and stared outside.

"Wow! This is so beautiful!!!" It was a beautiful view, even though it was really dark from the clouds and rainy out. Juu. went over and sat down on a couch that was up in the loft. "Did you build this or somthing?"

"Yeah. I got bored so I added on alot to this place. It was really ugly when I first bought it, and it had alot of extra room, so I just added on to it."

"This is really amazing." Pan turned around and went over and sat down by Juu. who had turned on a moive. There was a huge crash of thunder. It really freaked Pan out for some reason. "AH!" Juu. smirked and tryed not to laugh.

"It's just thunder."

"I know but it kinda freaks me out."

"Heh." They continued to watch the movie and the thunder storm was dying down. Halfway through the movie they had both fallin asleep. There was a huge crash of thunder that woke them both up. The movie had been over for a little while and Juu. just turned off the t.v with the remote. Pan put her head back on his shoulder.

'Why do I feel so safe with him?? God this is weird.....Pan your such a morron! You feel safe with him because you love him you idiot!..... You do remeber this is Juu....SO WHAT?!?! It dosn't matter who it is, it matters how you feel when your with the person, and you feel safe with him and you love him but you wont admit it because your too stuborn just like your grandma.....WOULD YOU SHUT UP!! I don't need a little voice talking in my head right now!!!.....Then admitt it and i'll go away....Admitt what?....That you love Juu....I don't!....GOD DAMNIT PAN! I'm the little voice in your head that tells you what's right and what's wrong!!!! SO I'M RIGHT! You love him.....Maybe I do love him, but I don't know what love is....GOD DAMNIT PAN NOW YOU DO! You do love him. Search deep down in your heart and relize that you do! ' Pan felt something around her waste. She knew that Juu. had put his arms around her waste because she could feel him pull her close. Pan smiled. 'I do love him... '

It's like honey when it washes over me
You know sugar never ever was so sweet

And I'm dying for you cryin for you I adore you

One hit of your love addicted me

How I'm strung out on you darlin'

Don't you see every night and dat

I can hardly wait for a taste of your honey