Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Here I am ❯ Somthin for flamers..... ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

grrrrr. I really hate people who leave flames. It really makes a person who worked hard on a fan fic feel like crap.

What are you doing!!!!!! First of all, 17 is dead and second of all, since him and 18 are twins, that means that they are both about 17 or 18 years old!!! Does that mean 18 has kids when she was 5!!!! Zack and Juu are stupid to go with Pan!!!! Pan should go with Trunks and I hate your style of writing. Too many twists and it's so retarded. This story was a waste of my time and it sucks. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone on my life. Shannon should have stayed evil and it sounds like Pan and Trunks' kiss meant nothing! That was pathetic!!!!!!

Okay, listen here bub, it's my story, i can do whatever the heck I want. I can put as many twists that I want in it. Life isn't normal so what makes you think a fan fic should be either? And if you havn't noticed, some people might actually like my storys, unlike you you butt. Your a jackass to think that you have the right to just critisize other peoples works. And plus, if 18 is really 18 years old, then why dose she have like a 20 somthin year old daughter? morron.

If it was a waste of your time, go complain about it to someone else! Do i look like your mother? No! So then go complain to her about my story. I highly doubt that anyone really cares that my story was a waste of your time.

Oh, and thank you again for the lovly flame! I'm sure that if you leave enough you might be able to have the world turned against you ^^ which might be pretty amusing actually......