Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ High School...Dbz Style ❯ A Nice Aftrernoon With The Gang ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: yadda yadda you know the deal...
Hey peoples! Ok, here goes Chapter 8!
~*~

~High School~ Ch. 8

Vegeta laid in bed starring at the ceiling. He was thinking about last night. He looked over at the window where
sunlight was streaming in. He yawned and pulled himself out of bed. He went over to the sink and looked into the
mirror to see a blue haired him starring back at him. He grumbled something like 'Stupid Kakarot' before getting
ready for the day.

The phone suddenly rang and he ran over to pick it up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Vegeta," Bulma's voice was smiling in a shy sort of way.

"Oh, hi Bulma," Vegeta smirked as thoughts of last night rushed back to him.

"How about we and the gang do something today?" She asked curling the phone line around her finger.

"That sounds cool. Got any suggestions?" he asked.

"How about the Malt Shop?" she suggested.

"Alright," He agreed.

"Ok, you call Piccolo and Goku, and I'll call Karina and Chi-Chi."

"Got it, Bye." He started to hang up but, Bulma called out his name loudly and he brought it back to his ear.

"What?" He questioned.

"I really enjoyed last night."

"Me too." They both blushed and were glad that they could not be seen by one another as they did so.

"Maybe we could do something later, just you and me?" Bulma asked hopefully.

"Alright," Vegeta replied.

Bulma smiled and then said, "Cool. So I'll see you at 12:00 ok?"

"Right. Bye."

"Bye."

They hung up and Vegeta finished getting dressed and picked up the phone again. He dialed Piccolo's number. Piccolo
picked up quickly.

"Karina?" His voice asked.

Vegeta smirked and talked in a high pitched voice, "Hi Piccolo, it's me, Karina, and I just wanted to say I love you so much-"

"Very funny Vegeta." Piccolo cut him off. "So why did you call?"

"Bulma called and suggested we all go to the Malt Shop." Vegeat answered.

"Oh, Vegeta your so cute and I love you so much! Lets all go to the Malt Shop and once everyone else leaves-" Piccolo said immitating Bulma in a high voice.

"Shut up!" Vegeta cut him off angrily. "Well do you want to go or not?!"

"Yeah, sure." Piccolo replied, snickering.

"Well see you at 12:00!" Vegeta said angrily and hung up.

Piccolo hung up and laughed at his angry friend. 'Serves him right,' he thought, getting up and pulling on a t-shirt, 'he teased me
first.'


Vegeta dialed Goku's number and waited for him to pick up. Goku picked up a few rings later.

"Talk to me," Goku said in a punk voice.

Vegeta raised a brow, "Uh...yeah...Goku do you want to go to the malt shop with me, Piccolo, and the girls?"

"Call me Punk Master. Anyways, sounds cool, yo. What time my brother?"

"Uh...12:00."

"That's tight! That's tight!" Goku sounded like a black guy.

"Whats up with you!?" Vegeta asked, annoyed.

"Nuttin' much. Wasup witchu? Why so tense? Aren't you down with it?"

"Oh..."

"Whatchu mean 'Oh' ? Are you Oh'n me? Are you messin' with me?"

"I know why your acting like this..."

"You don't know me! Don't act like you know me, you don't wanna mess with me!"

"Your acting all cool because you have a tattoo."

"Bessy?" Goku pronounced it Bess-ay.

"Bessy? You named your tattoo?"

"Don't you be dissin' Bessy, ya foo!"

"Yeah, whatever...I'll see you there?"

"Oh yeah, I'm there! I'm in da hood! I'll be in da hou-" Vegeta hung up on him.

Vegeta shook his head in pity for 'Punk Master.' He looked at his watch and grabbed his coat. It was already 11:30.
He left his house and decided to meet Piccolo on the way there. A while later he caught up with the tall green one.

"Hey Piccolo!" He called as he ran up to him.

"Hey." Piccolo answered. They walked in step with each other.

They got into a conversation about football and before they knew it they were approaching The Malt Shop. In front of it,
leaning on the wall, arms crossed, was Goku, except it didn't look like Goku. He had a red bandanna with skulls tied around his head and black
sunglasses. He was wearing a black muscle shirt with a flaming skull on it. Hanging from his baggy, black jeans was a long silver
chain. He looked up to his two friends.

"Hey yo! Wasup my homees?" Goku asked with a smooth smile.

Piccolo and Vegeta raised an eyebrow/eyeridge and looked at each other.

"Not much, Goku.." Piccolo said slowly, looking back to him.

"Hey dude, it's Punk Master. You down with that?"

"Uh...right."

Just then the sound of running feet turned thier heads.

"Vegeta! Hi!" Bulma said running to him.

"Hi Piccolo." Karina smiled at the green teen. {Hey it rymes!}

"Goku?" Chi-Chi asked in an unsure voice, looking at her boyfriend with her head tilted to the side and an eyebrow arched.

"Now it's Punk Master. All you chicks got that?" Goku asked uncrossing his arms to reveal two gloved hands.

The three stared at him. Goku ignored it and smiled at Chi-Chi.

"Wasup baby?" He took Chi-Chi in his arms and kissed her passionatly and pulled away. "Didya miss me?"

"Goku what's wrong with you!?" Chi-Chi asked angrily. "And can't you cover up that hideous thing?" She added pointing at his
tattoo.

"Whats wrong with Bessy?" He asked sadly taking off his shades.

"Bessy!? You named that thing!?"

"Well...yeah...I just thought...." He mummbled looking down at the ground.

Chi-Chi pulled off the bandanna and threw it on the ground.

"Stop this! I like you for you and your not being yourself!" She said tears welling up in her eyes. {Drama queen x_X}

"Gee, I'm sorry Chi-Chi." Goku said sadly, dropping the Punk Master voice.

She wiped a tear from her eye. "It's ok. Just don't do it again! Lets go get a shake."

So Goku's little 'Punk Master' thing ended right then and there and they all walked inside. They picked a large booth and the guys
sat on one side, the girls on the other.

Bulma went on to Chi-Chi about how exciting it was when she was called up as Prom Queen, Chi-Chi hanging on every word.
Karina talked to Piccolo about what good food they had at this place. Goku and Vegeta started arguing about who was the best
Pro Football team.

"No way they suck!" Vegeta protested.

"No way! The Panda's rule!" Goku said. {I just made up some japanese kind of football team I know its stupid ^_^' }

"May I take your order?" A waitress said before Vegeta could make another witty remark about Goku's favorite team.

"Huh?" Goku said looking up at her.

"May I take your order!?" She was getting a little impatient now.

"Oh, yes, I'd like a Cherry Sprite," Bulma said turning away from Chi-Chi.

"A Pepsi, please," Chi-Chi smiled.

"I'll have a chocolate malt," Karina said.

"Just a Dr. Pepper." Piccolo said.

"Same here." Vegeta said.

"Yo, I'd like a beer on the rocks." Goku said in his 'Punk Master' voice.

Everyone glared at him. {Except the waitress of course}

"Heh heh...Just kidding....A Coke, please," Goku said rubbing the back of his head.

Chi-Chi snorted and looked away from him.

"Ok your order will be right out," The waitress smiled, turned and walked off.

The group continued chatting and soon the waitress returned with their drinks.

"Here you are, and here's your bill." She said passing out the drinks to their owners and laying the reciept on the table.

Goku took a sip of his drink and picked it up. His eyes suddenly grew wide and he spit his drink all over Chi-Chi.

"GOKU!!!" She yelled angrily, covering her face to avoid the shower of Coke.

"50 YEN!?" He yelled in surprise, looking at the little piece of paper.

"Yes sir, those are the best drinks in town," The waitress nodded.

"But still isn't that a little expensive?" Chi-Chi said wiping herself off with a handful of napkins.

"No miss, it is only reason-" the waitress started but Bulma cut her off.

"It's ok, I'll pay for it," Bulma smiled slightly.

"Oh, that's ok Bulma, you don't have to," Karina said politely, looking at her.

"No, no, I insist! I'd be happy to!" She said stubbornly pulling out the money and handing it to the waitress.

"Why miss! This is 100 yen!!!" The waitress exclaimed looking at the money.

"I know, I know, keep the change," Bulma said, waving her hand carelessly, "As a tip." She winked. {Rich girl...x_X}

"T-thank you so much! I'm so grateful! Now I can buy that new dress I've had my eye on..." She turned and walked away still
saying the plans for the extra cash.

A little later they all finished their drinks.

"Ok, lets go," Vegeta said and got up. The rest followed and they walked outside and along the sidewalk for a while.

"So what do you wanna do now?" Goku asked, his hands in his pockets.

"I dunno," Chi-Chi replied, shrugging.

"How about a movie?" Piccolo suggested.

"No, I don't really fell like it." Bulma said.

"Me either," Vegeta agreed.

"I'd like to go to a movie," Karina said looking at him.

"Do you want to go?" Goku asked Chi-Chi.

"No, not really," Chi-Chi answered.

"Same here," He agreed, "I want to go get something to eat!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry," Chi-Chi admitted.

"I'm not hungry," Bulma and Vegeta said at the same time. They blinked and looked at one antoher.

"You know that new dance club looks cool..." Bulma smiled slightly, looking in the other direction as she blushed slightly.

"Yeah, I've heard about it..." Vegeta said stopping and everyone else stopped as well. Well except, Goku who ran into Vegeta.
Vegeta pushed him off.

"Kakarot and Chi-Chi go to dinner, Piccolo and Karina go to a movie, and you and me go to the dance club." He said pointing
at Bulma.

"Sounds good to me." Piccolo agreed. The others nodded.

"Shall we go?" Goku smiled, extending his arm to Chi-Chi.

"Let's," She smiled back, taking it and they walked off.

"C'mon Karina, the movie is going to start soon!" Piccolo said looking at his watch.

"Alright." She smiled, grabbed his hand and dragged him off. He blinked and stopped them.

"I'll fly us there." Piccolo said picking her up.

"What?" He took off and she laughed, "Whoa! This is cool!"

"Lets go, Bulma," Vegeta smirked, picking her up in one of those baby like positions. He flew off and she wrapped her arms around his neck
making sure that she wouldn't fall. She rested her head on his chest and enjoyed the ride....



~*~