Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ How Love Brought Us Together ❯ We Finally Meet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Vegetalover123 is here again. Sorry if you guys don't like me. And if you don't like Vegeta and Bulma than screw you guys. I'm just kidding I love you guys!
Bulma's thoughts
Vegeta's thoughts
Goku's/Kararot thoughts
Chi-Chi's thoughts
"I don't want to Father!" Vegeta yelled at his father.
"You have to Vegeta. You didn't want any other women on Vegeta-sei so I'm going to send you to Earth tomorrow. There you will find a princess named Bulma. She is the one we picked for your mate because you are too stubborn to find someone. You need to marry her before Frieza comes." King Vegeta said. Vegeta growled under his breath and walked out of the Throne Room. Meanwhile Bulma was arguing to her parents.
"Why do I have to marry someone that I don't even know?" Bulma yelled at her parents.
"Bulma please. This guy is a warrior and a prince of a great race. We need you to marry him before Frieza comes. You guys have 1 years to get to know each other. Just give him a chance." Bulma's father said. Bulma just let out a sigh.
"Fine Father. But if he's like Yamcha then forget it!" Bulma yelled as she walked out the room. 'It's for the sake of the kingdom Bulma. Just get it over with so you won't have to worry about it anymore.' Bulma thought as she walked to her room. She took a nice long bath and went to bed. "Tomorrow is the day that I meet him. I got to be ready." Bulma said as she fell asleep. The next morning Bulma got up and got ready to see her future husband. Bulma went to the kitchen to find her best friend Chi-Chi cooking.
"Hey Chi!" Bulma said as she ran to Chi-Chi.
"Hey your highness, opps I mean Bulma." Chi-Chi said as she stopped cooking and give Bulma a hug
"Just call me Bulma, Chi-Chi." Bulma said giggling.
"So what do you want for breakfast Bulma?"
"Same as always, the omelet, but do you think you can put some ham in it?"
"Sure. So ham, cheese, bacon omelet right?"
"Yes, thanks Chi."
"You're welcome." Chi-Chi said as she started on Bulma's breakfast. "Oh and I heard that you are going to marry the prince of Saiyans." Chi-Chi said as she cooked.
"Yes. Father said that he's a warrior that might help us with Frieza."
"When is he coming?" Chi-Chi said as she handed Bulma her breakfast.
"Today. Hey Chi?" Bulma said as she looked up.
"Yeah?"
"Do you think he's hot?" Chi-Chi looked at Bulma.
"Uh. Well I really don't know. Just wait ok. I bet he's even better than Yamcha though. Cause if he's not than I will bet him black and blue!" Chi-Chi yelled as she showed her fist to Bulma. Bulma just started giggling.
"I don't you can beat him but thanks Chi-Chi."
"You're welcome and here's your food." Chi-Chi said as she handed Bulma her food.
"Thanks Chi-Chi." Bulma said as she started eating.
Meanwhile
"Vegeta, we are landing on Earth now."
"Good job Kararot." Vegeta said to his friend and helper Kararot, other name Goku.
"Hey Vegeta, why can't you call me Goku?"
"Because I don't want to. Do you have a problem about that huh Kararot?"
"No Vegeta, and we have landed."
"Good." Vegeta said as he got out.
"Princess Bulma they are here." Bulma's guards said.
"Ok. Chi-Chi can you come with me?"
"Sure why not."
"Thanks." Bulma said as she held on to Chi-Chi's hand.
"Prince Vegeta, this is Princess Bulma." Bulma's guard said.
"It's a honor to meet you…" Bulma stop as see looked at him. 'He's so hot. He's even hotter than Yamcha.' Bulma thought. Vegeta on the other hand was looking at Bulma with wide eyes. 'She's beautiful. I didn't think that there was such a beautiful thing on this planet.' Vegeta thought as Bulma waved her hands in front of him
"Hey Vegeta, are you in there?" Vegeta snapped out of his daydream.
"Yes, someone IS in here Woman!" Vegeta yelled as Bulma just started laughing. Vegeta just stood there and looked at her. 'Why is she laughing? How dare she's laugh at the Prince of the Saiyans.'
"Hey Woman if you don't stop laughing I will blast you to the next dimension!"
"I'm sorry! But you're so funny Vegeta, I just couldn't help it." Bulma said as she laughed some more. After a while Bulma started to calm down
"I'm sorry, oh and you can call me Bulma." Bulma said with a smile. Vegeta just blushed. Then Bulma grabbed his hand and went running into the castle.
"W-Wait where are we going?" Vegeta yelled as Bulma dragged Vegeta into the castle.
"I'm going to show you around duh." Bulma said as she smiled at Vegeta, which made him blush more.