Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ How Love Brought Us Together ❯ Love starts blooming ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bulma's thoughts
Vegeta's thoughts
Goku's/Kararot thoughts
Chi-Chi's thoughts
Last time…
Then Bulma grabbed his hand and went running into the castle.
"W-Wait where are we going?" Vegeta yelled as Bulma dragged Vegeta into the castle.
"I'm going to show you around duh." Bulma said as she smiled at Vegeta, which made him blush more.
Bulma showed Vegeta the castle.
"Right here is your room. Right next to mine." Bulma opened the door and walked in. Vegeta followed. Vegeta eyes widen when he saw his new room. It was bigger than the one he had home.
"This is my new room?" Vegeta said as he walked around it and sat on his new bed.
"Yes and do you see that door?" Bulma pointed at the door right next to Vegeta's bed.
"Yeah, why?"
"Well because that's the door to my room. So if you need anything just came and ask me okay?" Bulma said with a smile. That made Vegeta blush more.
"O-Okay." Vegeta blushed. Why am I still blushing. This woman is making me do it. But every time I see her I get this feeling in me. Vegeta thought to himself. Bulma walked over to him and put her hand on his forehand.
"Are you okay Vegeta?" Vegeta's face turned beet red.
"Vegeta you have a fever and a really high one." Bulma said as she started to worry. Bulma then pushed Vegeta on the bed.
"What are you doing Woman!"
"You're sick Vegeta and don't call me 'Woman'!" Bulma yelled as she covered Vegeta in his blanket. Bulma than looked down.
"I'm sorry. I'm going to get some medicine. You stay right here." Bulma said as she ran out the door. Oh my God he has a bad fever. Bulma thought as she ran to her dad's room where her mom was.
"Oh Bulma, what are you doing here? You should be with the prince."
"He's sick Mother! He has a fever that is be on a fever! He might die!" Bulma said with tears going down her face. Her mom came and gave her a hug.
"It's ok dear. Here's some medicine." Bulma's mom gave Bulma a bottle with the medicine.
"Thanks Mother." Bulma said as she grabbed it and ran to Vegeta's bedroom. Vegeta was still lying on the bed.
"Here you go Vegeta. Take this." Bulma handed Vegeta a bottle of medicine. Then she sat down next to Vegeta.
"So you're the prince I have to marry huh?"
"Yeah I guess so. Why?"
"Well you're cute and all." Bulma giggled as Vegeta blushed again.
"Well it's time for bed Vegeta. I'll be in the other room." Bulma said as she kisses Vegeta on his forehead. Vegeta started to blush again. Bulma just started laughing.
"And try not to blush to much ok?" Vegeta just shook his head yes. Bulma smiled then walked out the door to her room. Bulma then sat on her bed. Why did I just do that? Why? Bulma thought to herself. She laid down and fell asleep. Vegeta on the another hand was thinking too. If we're getting married then why not get used to sleeping in the same bed huh. Vegeta got out of his bed and went to the door that was connected to Bulma's room and bang it open. Bulma eyes opened wide open. She got up with the covers over her. She looks straight at Vegeta.
"Vegeta what are you doing here this late?" Vegeta didn't answer. He just walked to the bed and grabbed Bulma.
"Hey, what are you doing Vegeta?" Bulma yelled. Vegeta got really close to her and whisper in her ear.
"Why don't we start acting like we're married?" Bulma's eyes widen.