Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ How to Make Love to a Saiyan ❯ Make Him See ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: This is a piece of my fantasies (I think you can tell). I don't claim to own these characters. Ok I really really wanna own one character in particular.
 
 
How to Make Love to a Saiyan
By Caprice
 
 
Chapter 11
 
Step 12 - Make Him See
 
 
He tensed up, his feline eyes widening at such a display of insolence.
 
“Do you hate me enough now? Are your hands just aching to squeeze the life out of me? For this travesty, for this abuse? It's tremendously confusing isn't it…” She feigned empathy, tilting her head and furrowing her brow. “I want her so badly, so badly I am about to burst, yet I want to ring her neck with my hands and see her die right before my eyes. How can I want to lay down with someone who treats me like an object, a possession? Someone who doesn't know her place? Why can't I just walk away with my conscience intact, with dignity and self-respect?”
 
Bulma's eyes softened slightly, traces of something unnamable peering through them. “But she's got what I need, even if she's the one controlling me, she's the one person who can ease this hunger. What kind of person does this make me? Acting like a puerile boy who doesn't know self-restraint… pleading for one more time, one more night before finally quitting the drug…. One more fuck. Wasn't I supposed to stand for something else? Isn't it obvious this can only destroy me, little by little, night by night? Isn't it true it could only thwart my path and lead me to a place I can't truly go? And yet it happens, this uncontrollable need, and here I am, wanting it all the more.”
 
His eyebrows sank towards each other as he examined her, the muscles in his jaw shifting minutely. She held his eyes as her thoughts spilled out unhindered. “I hope you don't feel the urge to ask why I am doing this. I hope you see it my way, and if you still don't, you probably will by the end of the night. You might understand I can't be reduced to silence. Am I not to be an individual with an identity, a mind and a life of her own? An intellectual, a genius… someone to never be underestimated. Hell, according to Chikyuu I am nothing short of a luminary, certainly not a doll.”
 
She narrowed her eyes, passion glinting in them. “In short, I am supposed to be mighty and powerful so the thought of being weak is, what would you call it? Unsettling? Yes, at the very least. Could make you seriously think you're on the verge of losing your mind.” She sucked on the cig, expertly exhaling the smoke through her nostrils. “Exhausting if you ask me.”
 
And then, completely unforeseen, she moved her arms gracefully and let her flimsy robe fall to a puddle at her feet. “Exhausthing yet unavoidable.” He could feel saliva gather beneath his tongue as his eyes betrayed him. They wandered over the soft mounds of flesh that were her breasts, looking impossibly big due to the kiss of the firelight. It also licked the tiny waist and the incredibly wide hips he loved gripping.
 
“So why don't you just tell me what you want? Ask me what you need… Why deny what your heart desires.” Bulma breathed, tempting him with a soft voice and innocent eyes.
 
His chest heaved, jaw clenched painfully as if he didn't trust his own tongue. He didn't want to betray himself, to fall prey to her schemes. Yet her pale skin appeared impossibly smooth tonight, smoother than ever, and the hard nipples kept pointing at him insolently through the translucent material. “Are you too proud to say it my Lord? Can't bring yourself to say you like Chikyuu-jin? I know you do, and I know why too, the things that you as a Saiya-jin find completely intoxicating. The shape, the form, the scent. The tightness.”
 
Vegeta wanted to stare straight ahead, yet he was having trouble holding her gaze. His midnight eyes were intent on devouring her body and mocking his willpower completely.
 
“I heard you whisper it to my ear the other night in a voice so low it was even hard to pick up, but believe me, I did. You were so worked up you probably didn't even notice it slip your lips. Tight, soo tight you repeated, thrust after thrust, whispering it as you slipped inside me over and over again.”
 
He swallowed hard, his Adam's apple moving and a sudden wave of anxiety crashing against the walls of his stomach. Empty, his mind was empty as he struggled to concentrate on a good comeback, a suave way to save his dignity, yet all he could think about was warm skin contracting, enveloping his need, the slick moisture and heady scent that tickled his testosterone. Female… sweet tasting skin, nectar lips, soft round butt-cheeks and supple breasts, Gods… was he really this weak?
 
She smiled demurely, narrowing the space between them so she could put her cigarette out against his chest. She flicked the stub to the side and grinned, running her hands through her glistening bangs. “Do you want me Vegeta? Do you want to touch me?”
 
He could only stare at her, lips pursing as if to say something yet feeling like a complete idiot. She let her gaze fall down to his mouth and the smooth curves of his lips, so plump and moist and eager, and the tongue the man possessed, so skillful and delectable, the way it liked to lick.
 
It was all too much for Bulma to bear, so she reached over towards the top of the fireplace and grabbed a pair of scissors that lay strategically placed.
 
“Want to feel skin against skin?” She added fiercely, grabbing the edge of his shirt and cutting upwards until she reached his collar. Upon a few more snips the garment came off, revealing the smooth torso of a god, so lean and muscular it was enough to make her womb protest. All which graced his collarbone was that necklace she'd once discovered inside his drawer. A piece of jewelry that was as exotic and foreign as it was utterly masculine. The dark chain that touched his skin was braided with an alloy she'd never seen before and the medallion in the center shimmered with that golden hued diamond that sparkled like fire. It was obvious the piece was just not from this planet.
 
Upon the subtle touch of air grazing his skin, his head spun and a buzz gathered at the apex of his thighs
 
“Yes… you do want it.” She breathed, throwing the scissors aside. It was too much, this need for him, to see him break under her touch. Her eyes lit and her frame tensed and all caution was thrown to the wind.
 
“Say you do, say my name.” All of a sudden her lips brushed against his neck, tongue coming out to play. All he could do was clench his eyes and try to master the stormy thoughts that collided inside his brain. She muffled a sound as she let her mouth play against his fervent skin, all the while tasting the slight salty moisture coating it. Her smooth hands glided along the sides of his narrow waist, delighting in the shape of his body.
 
Vegeta grunted and threw his head back, feeling his entire mind swim in a haze of guilt and self-hatred. It was like being torn in half, one part desperately wanting to give in and whisper her name in a plea, the other repulsed at how easily his nerves were being turn to jelly. The almighty Prince of self control, now nothing but a conflicted slave that had fallen slain by the needs of his own flesh.
 
“I know you want to say it but you can't. You hate how I make you feel, you hate this…” She threw her arms around his neck, pressing her forehead to his. “You hate this pleasure. It's the pleasure that hurts the most isn't it? You are a master of pain, you thrive on it, you are used to it, but its pleasure this deep you can't truly deal with. You're not used to this… this thing we have, can't quite understand it. I've seen it in your eyes.”
 
Vegeta narrowed his gaze, looking at her lips through fuzzy eyes due to their proximity. They breathed together, mouths almost touching, exhalations mixing.
 
“What is it you like the most, Geta?” She hooked a finger on the front clasp of her bra, toying with it as if she were intent on exposing the firm round breasts. “Is it this? I've seen you suckle on them like a baby for long… long minutes. What is it about them? Is it the shape, the little tips that feel so good against your probing lips?” She stepped back a few inches so he could get a good view of the objects of his lust. He was transfixed on them, the vicious serpent of self-loathing uncurling inside his stomach.
 
“Say it, baby…”All she wanted was to see him crumble, to flip the world over so his nerves broke much in the same way hers did when faced with his cruel sexuality. All she wanted was to exact her vengeance.
 
“Am I wrong? Is there something else you prefer? That other treat I hide between my legs? The one you enjoy like a boy savoring candy. Is that what you like the most?” The muscles in his face moved with the pressure he was applying to them. “Maybe not, maybe it's the tight little passage that I purposefully clench against you as you move inside out, all for the magnification of your pleasure. Oh yes, I go the extra mile for you Oujisama, so you can get off on the feeling. I squeeze you with my muscles to hear you cry. To hear you say how much you like it when you think I am not listening. Quite a way to get addicted isn't it?”
 
Vegeta felt like he was about to foam from the mouth, a black cloud of pure rage gathering over his thoughts, yet he still wouldn't say a word and she felt hot resentment form a lump inside her throat. She knew he wanted her, it was more than evident against his tight pants, yet he retained that same control that eluded her so often when she lay in his arms.
 
She sought into his eyes but they were hard black diamonds, gleaming with pride and storming with unconcealed hate. And so she knelt before him, tears of pure fury welling up in her eyes.
 
He thought he'd never seen such a sight before him, not once had she looked this inviting, this tempting. The blue locks that framed such a delicate face, such expressive eyes, falling softly against her bare shoulders. And that very moment, he thought all he wanted was to slide his need between her breasts and explode on her lips. She was so HIS, so young and ready, and his. And with every bit of wanting his hatred serpent stirred, biting its fangs into his innards and making him grimace.
 
Bulma bit back her tears, refusing to give in to her emotions. “Do you remember all the times I told you to stop” She whispered, unbuttoning his pants and zipping them down but still not revealing that which could satiate the most demanding woman. “The times I begged you, yet you wouldn't quit until early morning. Remember when you made me cum and cry at the same time? Do you think those were tears of joy, Prince? What do you think?”
 
His frame quivered slightly, so much pent-up emotion threatening his sanity.
 
Bulma raised an eyebrow, fingers still pressing on the little metal square of his zipper. “You want me to stop this. To leave you alone and not violate you. You hate being vulnerable, being the one fucked. I know the sentiment deeply. I know it better than you can think.” She indeed knew the truth to how he felt, but she wouldn't stop there. She slid his pants a few inches to free that treat that wrapped around his lower ab, tip touching his navel. It was a glorious sight that made her mouth water, quite literally. Oh God, always the same effect, always the same beauty.
 
“Vegeta…” She breathed, closing her eyes and opening her mouth, a dainty hand grabbing a hold of him and bringing him to her lips. “It's so good isn't it? Like pure adrenaline rushing through your body or like journeying through the stars. So good that way… so good to sin.”
 
He released a pent-up breath, air he didn't even know he'd been holding all along. To his bitter dismay his hips began moving out of their own volition, slightly forwards, into the heavenly suction that was working his nerves. Oh she was good, not that he hadn't been blown before by highly skillful women. Girls liked doing this kind of thing (at least the kind of girls HE got to see), but this one, she was furious and violent in her hatred, punishing the sensitive flesh with vengeance yet taking his entirety with utmost delight.
 
Her breathing resounded as she invested her efforts in her task. She concentrated on that little hole, flicking her tongue over it and savoring the taste of man as inviting as him. Indeed, it must be the hatred and the challenge that made this so good. That notion flowed through both of them, exactly at the same time as they were perfectly attuned in mind and body.
 
Thoughts of her breasts, her thighs, her every region flooded his senses as he began gasping with the voice of a little prepubescent boy.
 
“Fuuck.” He moaned, his hips moving gracefully so he could slide further into that suckling little mouth. Images of all the times he'd grabbed those threads of blue silk and held her still while shoving it all the way in invaded his brain. He'd kill for that sensation right now, but he couldn't, all his power restrained by her genius.
 
A little more of that sweet torture, a little peek at him as his jaw dropped and his face contorted. And then she freed him, running her palms over the sides of his torso and placing her cheek against the muscles of his abdomen.
 
“All those times we spent together… you and me. Alone in the house, eating, playing in bed, talking about trivial, little things. Do you remember? All the times I gave you what you needed, material or otherwise, every sort of attention. The things I showed you that you never thought existed. The sights, the sounds, smells, tastes, the music…. the laughter of every moment spent in bliss. Me clad in lace, me pleasing you on my knees as your chest heaved, me walking around like a blue-haired Barbie doll wearing whatever you preferred me wearing, all for your delight.”
 
She dropped little kisses over his skin as she breathed the words against his body. “There wasn't an inch of you I didn't explore with my hands as I worked your tension spots… as I relaxed you in every way possible, mind and body. Like that time, when I washed you with a sponge as you rested your head against my chest in the stillness of the bathtub. Remember the water moving around as you ran your hands down my legs. My arms around your neck… kisses on your cheek.” She tightened her lids. “Didn't I seem happy?”
 
She let a palm smooth over the taut muscles of his lower ab as she continued her exploration of his regions. Her breasts were pressed against his virility, making it hard for him to forget how much he wanted her. “A concubine, happy to fulfill her duties. A broken mare. My only aim to please you, to take care of your every need and lay in the shadows of your life. All to treat you like the god of mine, my master, and there I was, thankful for the mercy you showed me at allowing my every breath. Oh thankful, that you'd chosen me, privileged because you deemed me worthy of your fucking attention. That you decided to spare my life because I was of use to you, a handy little thing.”
 
Something in his chest stung, the sheer emotion she conveyed in every word playing games with his head. It was a place he thought empty, right there, in the center of his being, yet she was making something stir in its depth, unnerving him to no end.
 
She raised her eyes to his, unshed tears making them glisten. “And you liked indulging in your own accomplishment, getting a kick out of the whole twisted ordeal. That you had the old man's daughter as a prisoner in mind and body and she could do nothing about it. You riled in it.”
 
What was her hand doing? It moved so… so very temptingly, all over his manhood, and all he could do was stand there and listen, and feel it against his pulsating need. “I have my own memories. I remember you seeking me out to breath in my neck and run your hands down my body, all so you could sexually intimidate me. How glad it made you cornering me like a prey. And when you finally convinced yourself that no sense or reason remained in my mind, that's when you really began feeling triumphant. When you thought I'd been reduced to nothing but a slave to your will, pretty much a sex toy. You were, dare I say… happy, content with life. You stood in the dark corners of the house staring at me dreamily for minutes on end when you thought I didn't know you were looking. You lay in bed, following my every move as I folded your clothes, as I sang and hummed after sex, cleaning the mess we'd made. When I slipped out of your sight you sought me out and stood in the doorway spying on me as I showered, as I got dressed. Oh yes I knew all the sneaky things you did, I knew much more than you think.”
 
“You had me all to yourself and tell me, didn't I also seem happy, as content as you?” Bulma moved forward to twist scorching lips over his torso, heated hands roaming over his skin, from the most sensitive parts to his waist and back. Vegeta's breath came in hitches as he hung his head low and rode the pleasure waves. “Happy in your arms. Happy with a quickie, happy tasting every drop like you often demanded and being left in the cold of the rumpled sheets when you were done.”
 
Her hands wrapped around his hardness once again, and there she began, working his need intensely as she looked upwards into his eyes. “Do you remember every smile that haunted you? Because I know it did, don't tell me it didn't. You're a man after all and women have their ways. Was it convincing? Did it make something in your chest tighten a little; did it make you believe I was truly yours?”
 
Vegeta moaned as if in excruciating pain. “Did you jerk off in the GR thinking about me? Did you secretly smile when it was time for me to come home because you'd been erected all day long thinking about your sex kitten? That's what I promised didn't I? And I fucking delivered my Prince. I delivered a lot more than you bargained for.”
 
Her grip on him was cruel, yet he was hard as a rock, and the horrible combination made him inhale between his teeth.
 
“Want me to stop?”
 
Vegeta's thighs began to quiver. Good, he was cumming. “I am a very good actress am I not Vegeta. I did my job very well. Hell, your Ki improved a whole lot, 75 percent, not bad! And here's a little tip, something I neglected to say earlier before. At this percentage you are not hopeless anymore. You could actually achieve the rest on your own with pretty good odds, pick up pretty girls at bars, meditate, see the world… whatever entertains you, your Ki's got momentum. You don't really need me anymore, isn't that just astoundingly great? Don't I deserve a fucking trophy?”
 
Vegeta swallowed hard and shut his eyes. Sweat began dripping down the indentation between the muscles of his chest.
 
“Every single time you thought about me instead of obsessing over becoming a Super Saiya-jin. Every time we did something different, when I showed you my world, when we panted against the covers, it brought that little digit further down. As we tore down those walls, letting Chikyuu in, letting your obsession with me grow. A pretty girl, substituting that psychotic drive for power… that really did the trick. Aren't women something, aren't we special? So thank me for every touch and every smile Vegeta.”
 
He pressed his lips, willing with all his might to hold his climax in. No he wouldn't… he shouldn't surrender.
 
She run her palms up his thighs and his narrow hips, knowing it was now only a matter of time before he cried out in pleasure. Not much more left for her to do. “Thank me for making you think I was truly happy in your arms. For every little thing that made you fall for me a bit more and fall away from your psychosis without you even noticing.”
 
“No…” He gasped, eyes closed, rejecting the words she was punishing him with. “What… what are you saying?” He said hoarsely.
 
“What am I saying? But isn't it clear yet? All I am saying is… you like me.”
 
Vegeta felt the cold weight of death sink into his stomach, the world spinning violently as the pain of his arousal coursed through his veins. His entire world had switched into stereo, things both clearer and yet somehow, more confusing. Things he didn't want to know or even realize.
 
“And you like me… because I made you like me. You want me, because I made you want me. Didn't you know? Didn't you know your eyes stay on me a little too long at times? Didn't you know you couldn't wait to escape with me when we were at that dinner? Didn't you hear the pounding of your heart when you thought you'd lost me as I threw myself from the rooftop? I have seen the murderous eyes you glare at Yamcha when he touches me. Would it really not matter if you fucked me while I thought about him? I know your answer. I know you'll say you don't give a damn and that all you want is my body. So here you go, I'll give that to you… because it's all you'll ever have. ”
 
She was graceful as she stood up, held his chin and forced him to look at her. “That's what you like saying, but know this, the truth is you can't own something and not be owned back in return. No one is exempt, not even you.” Vegeta felt something in his chest sting immensely, so much hatred, so much pleasure, consuming every single inch of him. He didn't want to want her, he didn't want to crave her. No, this was tearing him apart little by little. He hated himself deeply. Was this… was this how'd she'd felt all along, was this the true ugly face of everything they'd shared?
 
“A transaction Vegeta.” She remarked, as she unclasped the front of her bra and let it fall to the carpet. Her fingers twisted around the whispery fabric of her panties and pulled them south, until all that remained was his fetish, uncovered and ready, her naked body displayed and touched only by shadows and firelight. “Nothing but a transaction. This for that. Sex bought by intimidation, threats and fears.”
 
“Stop”
 
Ah sweet victory. Bulma smiled as her tongue wet her lips.
 
Vegeta growled in pain deep in his throat. He'd felt hatred during his life. It had been the cornerstone of his existence, the one fuel that propelled him forward and gave him the will to survive. It had always been him and his dark poison, not much else, no other way to live, so he knew all there was to know about it, or at least that's what he'd thought until now.
 
No, this was different. There was no hatred like this hatred. This was the type of thing that sliced through to your very core and lodged itself in the deepest parts of your soul, the kind of thing that made your blood run cold. This was like nothing he'd ever felt before. A sweet obsession, a lust for blood and sex… HER blood and sex. Only hers would do.
 
“Don't hold it in, Vegeta. You lost this war before you even started. You ARE going to come.” She knew she had worked him up until the point of no return, her soul void of any emotion as she let all the black murky feelings snap forth and fill her heart. Now all it took for him to loose control was the mere sight of her bare porcelain skin. “You got what you wanted.”
 
Vegeta gasped… no he couldn't fight her. Gods, he was gone.
 
“Now give me what I want, give me what I came here for…”
 
The smooth planes of his face crinkled in desperation. It was a rare beauty, like a wounded beast thrashing against a trap. Try as he did, it was futile and she knew that. So she stood there, indulging in that sickening sense of power she hadn't been able to experience until now. Was this horrible power what he was so addicted to? Could she really blame him for loving this so much?
 
“Yes…” She breathed, when his shoulders lifted upwards and his chest convulsed violently. And that erected portion of him twitched slightly as the hotness spilled out of him, and it kept coming as he gasped desperately, lips parted and body tensing with the effort. His voice was beautiful, all of a sudden much younger than his age. His face the stuff of poetry, so much pleasure etched in it he seemed on the verge of dying right then and there. Heat emanated from his nakedness as his damp skin flushed profusely. More, more of it coming forth in the last little spurts of his virility, thankfully missing their bodies as it came.
 
Bulma wanted to kiss him, to give in to pleasure herself, yet all she did was cup his face between her palms as he breathed unevenly, his body still shaking. It was supposed to be a great feat, a triumph that she'd done this to him, yet a powerful surge of grief broke free within her and she was forced to turn around and walk a few steps towards her vanity.
 
It was over and the time for reality was here. She chanced a look at him as he stood there panting and shooting black bottomless eyes her way. He looked like he'd murdered her with his gaze alone if he could.
 
He was humiliated and violated, but it wasn't the first time he'd had to wager a war with those feelings. And the sheer power of this new special kind of hatred only fueled his fire even more, his desire for her blood, her cries, her body. And so unexpectedly, his Saiya-jin gene kicked in, and out of rage grew power, enough to counter the dampening field that was shrouded over his body. He could feel it swelling inside him, and with that, a sadistic smirk spreading over his lips.
 
“Chikyuu-jin…” He growled as her eyes wandered over his bronze features. He then grinned, a hoarse whisper coming forth to warn her of what was to come. “Chikyuu-jin… what were you going to do when the time came to release me. What was your plan? Surely you knew you couldn't keep me here forever.” She frowned, striving to dismiss his words yet feeling a little shiver down her spine. “Did you think that far ahead eh… girl?” He let his words slide forth in that voice that would make any enemy wet himself, or any woman for that matter.
 
She glared at him, blue eyes firing up in a blaze, her lips attempting to form words that couldn't come.
 
“What? A little scared?” He mocked, exuding deep sexual intimidation. And then he lowered his gaze to hers, and they looked at each other for an uncountable number of seconds. No one tore their eyes away; no one moved a muscle or breathed as the energy between them practically crackled. Bulma suddenly tensed, every muscle in her well toned thighs going rock hard at a frightening realization. He was fucking her, right there and then, with his eyes alone, an enormous wave of transparent ki reaching towards her and slinking in between her genitals. Her chest rose and fell unevenly as she grabbed unto the edge of the vanity and she pressed her lips together, eyes blinking in disbelief as she fought to keep her face from grimacing.
 
The energy enveloped her body, and the ki field showering him began to flicker on and off. It smelled a little burnt as energy snapped around the chrome projector.
 
And on it went, his heat probing her every crevice. Vegeta licked his lips and a strange smile pulled at them. All of a sudden strong arms flung forth, free from their ordeal, legs finally able to move as the field surrendered to the sheer power that now shot through his veins. He walked a few steps in her direction and zipped up his pants as he moved with his usual grace. Yet there was tension of every kind concealed in those muscles and a raw need for her in those eyes. They were two pinpoints of malice and hate, his tongue licking his fangs lecherously. “Oh yes… Bulma. Didn't I tell you?” His wicked grin grew wider, eyes that of a devil.
 
“Now you get to give me what I want.”
 
 
 
---------------------------------
 
 
“A 75 Cadillac? By Kami, that is ancient, not to mention expensive” Enma-sama's burly voice resounded in the ample room of judgement. “The thing is a relic, it belongs in a freaking museum!”
 
“Yeah, yeah expensive. That's the part where you come in, my Lord. It's the number one thing in my list. I've already made the down payment on that amazing piece of machinery and am already piling up my cushions to enjoy the first ride. I'd take you along, if only you were able to take a few days off and visit Chikyuu that is. Quite a pity you are forced to man this station for all of eternity.” She smirked, her entire pudgy face wrinkling with the gesture. “Now hit me”
 
He threw the next card on the table with his meaty hand before issuing a chuckle of disbelief. “Don't you think that's getting ahead of yourself, dear Baba. Now we all know your crystal ball is nothing but a glorified TV receiver, oh and perhaps a locator of missing objects, but an actual fortune telling device? I can say I sincerely doubt so.”
 
“Oh and just what in the world is that supposed to mean, Enma”
 
Kami-sama rolled his eyes at the sound of her voice. It felt like a drill puncturing his temple with the sheer pitch and vibrato it held. It was that and the burden of his guilt that tortured him, that irrevocable knowledge that he was part of this sad trio of individuals who had the nerve to gather for such mundane reasons as games of chance. What a spiritual no no, this scenario, and yet, somehow he was still sure to always attend the twisted meetings.
 
Sure, it made him wonder if he deserved the divine grace of the deities above him, the ones who were probably watching now, shaking their heads in disappointment. What was the guardian of Chikyuu doing holding game cards in his hands, playing twenty-one on Enma-sama's lunchbreak… with a shady witch as third player! Making bets and listening to such unholy talk of such shallow nature. He glanced from one being to the other. Well, he supposed somehow someone had to police their conscience.
 
Enma remained quiet as the compact figure of the old woman crossed arms. “I said, what is that supposed to mean?”
 
“It means you shouldn't be so confident in winning this bet.” He scoffed. “You don't actually know the future. You can't tell what's going to happen. What you're doing is sheer lunacy my friend, sheer lunacy. You have already placed money on a car you don't even know you'll be able to afford anyway. I do hope you can get your money back.” And with that he grinned.
 
Uranai Baba, celebrated figure of both this world and the next, having acquired whichever abilities she possessed through more than shady circumstances, merely laughed. Her high cackle was distinctive of an old woman, ancient really, positively old. As old as old is. “And this coming from someone who already asked me to place an online bid for that snazzy new personal computer that would look “just phenomenal gracing his desk”. Your words, if I'm not mistaken. Oh I believe you really should be careful with that one… you might just win that auction, which you're entering in with my account, shall I remind you, and then you'll have to pay for the damn thing anyway. I am not getting a negative comment on epay for your fault. Hit me”.
 
That was it. He had been on the quiet end way too long, and the strange weight of remorse was beginning to oppress his aging heart. Reality was two young souls were entangled in a power struggle that could very well threaten not only their lives but the lives of others and these two were only concerned about a… a car and some sort of electronic contraption. “Now wait a minute here” he lay his cards face down on the table, sending them both a look of utmost concern and reproach. “You mean you are already shopping around for expensive toys when this thing's not even over? Do you even realize how incredibly petty and self-centered you both sound right now?” His voice was hoarsened by the years but heavy with determination.
 
“A toy? That is not a toy. Granted I do have a few savings, but nothing like what I'd need in order to get an ultra powerful personal computer and server able to hold and process the amount of data I deal with on a daily basis.” The crimson giant exclaimed. “I got technical needs!”
 
“And me, I got car needs. So life is being threatened… so why shouldn't someone take a little advantage of it all. I already told you nothing which was not supposed to happen will happen anyway. Besides… ” She crossed her stubby arms and grimaced. “Life's a bitch and that's the way it is.”
 
“Oh please, spare me the poorly conceived moral reasoning.” Kami raised his eyes to the ceiling. “How can you even be so sure either one's going to win anyway? By all the Gods in creation, isn't it a little obvious the Saiya-jin Prince and his mistress have something……. special, going on?”
 
“News flash, my sweet Kami-sama, and by Popo I never thought I'd say this but I think I've reached a point of knowledge superior to even yours. As we sit here, blabbering on about morals and trinkets and what not, Saiya-jin and Chikyuu-jin royalty are having a serious showdown. I knew my girl would deliver, she'd tell it like it is and get rid of the whole situation as soon as she realized she was in way over her head. At least I know that's were she's headed. Whatever happens now MUST certainly do the trick and scare her away. She will leave him for good. She got what she wanted anyway, it was about damn time she snapped out of it.”
 
Enma-sama could only laugh, a booming sound that made the table rattle. “I think Kami over here may be very right for once Baba. It isn't quite over yet is it? What does a big bad beast do when you poke him just enough times, do pray tell me? Does he recoil like a little kitten or does he strike back like the predator he is? Not only will HE leave HER, he will send her straight this way.”
 
Slight concern furrowed her brow. “Quit it”.
 
And then the atmosphere changed entirely at the gentle sound of Kami's chuckle, so soothing it reminded them of the chime of bells on a Sunday morning. They remained surprised as he sent them an intense look that commanded their attention in more ways than one.
 
“To kill or be killed. To slay or be slain in the bitter reality of this world. It's the game we are forced to play when we fear for our survival, when we see we are entering uncharted territory, going places and feeling things we can't quite understand. We are used to control and to guarding our core from any potential weakness, so do we kill the child of passion before it devours us whole or do we take a chance? Or let me put it this way, should we plunge into the unknown? Do we place a bet on that newborn feeling and carry on?
 
“Well, you certainly are betting on it, literally.” Enma replied, brow creasing.
 
“Indeed I am. See, you look down to Chikyuu and what you see is what the world. A selfish murderer with a thirst for cosmic domination and the spoiled heiress to a corporate throne, and perhaps I can't quite blame you for that. That is indeed who they are, what they've become by the force of life, pain, excess and indulgence… and maybe mostly by default. And they know this too, the indisputable truth of who they are to others and most of all, who they are supposed to be.” He leaned forward and lowered his voice to a whisper.
 
“We have all been fated for life and there's nothing we can do to stop it. This thing we have come to embody, shaped by old abuse and failures, or by the comments and expectations of others is what we truly are. This piece of work, hard, jaded and calloused is all we can ever be. Selfish, foolish and incapable of true virtue. Incapable of love and never meant for it anyway. This is it. The scarlet letter burned on our foreheads not just through birth, but through our own degraded actions. Time and again, mistake after mistake, disgrace after disgrace, all reinforcing the things people say, of who you are and what you are meant to be. Under that perish the ideals of beauty and love, and they are forlorn as mere conjectures, old legends only fools believe in. Under that dies the heart in its endeavor to say, you might not be who you think you are after all. As it whispers to you tales of hope, redemption and truth, tales of a different future you could perhaps forge for yourself.
 
“Damn right the heart dies.” Baba replied sullenly. “As I said, life is nothing but a twisted path of thorns. All we can do is indulge in what little we can, while we can. Love… truth, beauty…, don't you mean power and money, or whatever other thing makes it worthwhile? And shouldn't we devout our lives to it? Lucky those who actually have them to spare and can harness them to the fullest.”
 
Enma leaned back in his seat. “Kami, the odds remain in our favor and you know this. There's a high chance she will bail upon the horrid truth of who he is. I can't say when, but she probably will, sometime before the end of these three years. She will cease to harbor that seed of faith oh who he can be. And him… well, do I truly need to expand? She's a liability to him, and he knows better than to let her live. They might wind up bringing her back through the dragon, but that won't change what he surely will do. Either way, we win.
 
Kami stood up with a pensive smile and grabbed his robe. He took a few slow steps in the direction of an ample window and stared out into the expanse of rolling nacre clouds.
 
“Do souls strong enough to challenge their own destiny eventually come to exist? Can we actually change? And if so… what is the key to it?”
 
Enma-Sama lowered his eyes. “Oh, don't tell me. Love…?”
 
“Love?” He chuckled deeply. “That immense concept so heavily abused? The carrot held over the head of the masses to fool them into false expectations and bitter delusions. It's so easy to place responsibility on that celebrated notion, of salvation through a word we don't truly comprehend and the acceptance of others. But what I ask you is, can you love another if you can't even love yourself to begin with?”
 
Baba glowered at him, bewildered by words she was trying to come to terms with. “Love for themselves is all they truly have. It's all they care about!”
 
Kami narrowed his eyes to look beyond the golden hues of the heavens. “That isn't love, but selfishness which derives from ignorance and fear, for to truly love yourself is to believe you are more than you thought you could be.”
 
Enma, who'd been twiddling a pen between his fingers stopped and raised his eyes to him, a strange tone of reverence suddenly in his voice. “Faith. The key is faith.”
 
Kami's smile widened as he glanced upon the otherworld and its glory. “Faith, indeed. For it's faith that strengthens the heart and let's us believe we can be children of virtue, placed upon creation to discover love, grace and the beauty we carry inside. It makes us believe we can be more than we think we are or what they say we should be. It makes us trust our hearts.”
 
“Faith, my friend, for it let's us believe in a bright day.”
 
---------------
 
A/N: I've had it rough these past few weeks, and all I can say is a lot of it has shown through in this chapter. I know it's deeper than just UST but I hope you guys try to see into these characters as deeply as I see, because they are nothing but fascinating. The next few chapters make me terribly excited. I wrestled with what is to come but in the end I said, ah what the hell, I'll just throw the ball out of the park! Sweet kisses. Caprice.