Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ Captive! ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character.
Author's Note: Hi, folks! I want to thank everyone who has reviewed! I want to say I'm sorry (again) for taking so long. There was college and two horrible deaths in the family. Anyway, here is the much awaited chapter 9. Note: If you don't remember, Vegeta has given Asyla a device, so that she can see into the past. This chapter and the next three will be about Callisto and Radditz's relationship. Also, Callifae is Callisto's guardian. Now enjoy and review.

Chapter 9: Captive!
Her claws sank into his skull as she slammed him down into ground. She growled angrily as she yanked her hand back. Blood dripped down from her shoulder as she stood. Callisto turned to the wide-eyed girl next to her shivering.
"Go back and alert the rest of the army." Callisto said.
"Highness, it is too dangerous to go out on your own. Please just wait." The girl pleaded and Calliso glared at her. The girl flinched under her gaze. "I meant no insult by it," the girl said with her ears lowered.
"I am the Queen of Ithia. I shall never slink away like a beaten cat. I shall defend my planet by myself if I must. Fetch the army or don't. I shall destroy these intruders on my own." Callisto declared and crashed through the forest. Callisto was enraged. Frieza had attacked her planet like a coward. He waited until she was off the planet handling a peace treaty to attack. Thank the cosmos that she wasn't that far away when she was alerted. Callisto was angrier at herself than Frieza. She should have planned for a situation like this when she refused an alliance with Frieza. It didn't matter. Frieza had underestimated her people drastically. All Ithians were trained fighters. Her army was the elite of her planet. They may not be able to defeat Frieza's soldiers, but they'd keep them back until her army came.
Callisto crashed into the clearing. A fourth of the city was destroyed and many of her people were dead, but not as many as Frieza's soldier. Callisto felt fur rub against her hand. "My queen, you have returned." Callisto looked down at the bloody and bruised white tiger sitting next to her.
"Callifae, you should've waited for me. You know together we can conquer any enemy," Callisto said rubbing her hand through the tiger's fur.
"I could not. They attacked the children first which is unacceptable," Callifae explained and Callisto growled her anger. It was hard for Ithians to have children. The females had to choose to stay in one form through the whole pregnancy. Staying in beast form was the better option, but the strain and the power of the moon caused miscarriages. Even if the female made it through the pregnancy, the baby could be a stillborn or have some type of deformity. Attacking the youth of Ithia was lower than low.
"I found two of the strongest. Do you wish to fight them?" Callifae said.
"Do you have to ask?" Callisto said with a smirk.

"Dammit!" Vegeta yelled as he rammed the tiger into the ground. He held his shoulder in pain and punched at another. They had underestimated them greatly. It was shameful that he, the prince of all saiyans, was being forced back by mangy cats. They hadn't started off fighting so fiercely. He thought this would be a simple purge mission. But when he had killed that young brat all hell broke loose. Now only a handful of his soldiers were still remaining.
"Prince Vegeta, watch..." Vegeta didn't hear what he said because a silver blur rammed straight into him. He hit the ground hard and in mere seconds. The tiger had removed his armor. Radditz grabbed its tail snatching it back and it turned quickly. It latched onto Radditz and sank its fangs into his shoulder, breaking straight through the armor and ripping his arm out of the socket. An energy ball hit it in the stomach sending it back. It landed hard on the ground.
Vegeta swung at the tiger, but it jumped back. It's tail swishing back and forth in amusement. The tiger shifted into a beautiful woman. She had long silver hair that hung loose over her body. A streak of red hair sculpted her face. Silver fur covered her vagina, breasts and buttocks, but rest of her brown skin was hairless.
"You must be the Queen. It is so good for you to join us," Vegeta said with a smirk as he admired Callisto's body. Radditz stood at his side ready for an attack. "Lord Frieza wants to give you another chance to pledge your allegiance to him. All he asks for is half of your army."
"You come to my planet not as guests, but you sneak onto my planet like cowards. You attack and kill my people's children. And you think I am going to pledge my allegiance to you? If Frieza hadn't already lost his mind, he surely has now." Callisto hissed out angrily as her tail whipped back and forth angrily. Callifae limped over to stand near. Her fur was bristled as she curled her lips back revealing her fangs.
"Feh, your weakling people deserved this if you are Ithia's only defender. And a woman no less. Accept defeat and bow at my feet." Vegeta laughed.
"You underestimated us, monkey! It is you who is defeated. Look around you. Your men are fleeing," Callisto said crossing her arms. Her tail whipped back and forth as she watched her people burning the bodies and tying up the captured, "Surrender and maybe I let you run back to your beloved Frieza."
"Surrender? I'm Vegeta, prince of all Saiyans. I shall never surrender to a pitiful weakling like you!" Vegeta snapped.
"So be it!" Callisto yelled before charging. Radditz tried to intercept her, but she backslapped him away from her and Callifae pounced on him. Vegeta didn't block which she expected. She sank her claws deep into his chest. Vegeta's look of surprise made her grin maniacally. Callisto pinned him to the ground as he sent blast after blast into her abdomen. Her skin was soft as silk, but hard as stone. Most energy blasts wouldn't leave a mark on her.
"You should have never underestimated me, you dumb ape! Do you feel your energy draining? I am poisonous. You call yourself a soldier. You're a cocky little twerp!" Callisto growled as she began to pound Vegeta's face in. She did it extremely slow and every punch, she increased her pressure. Callisto was going to make him suffer for killing so many of her people. Callisto stood up, staring down at Vegeta. A sharp pain shot straight through her chest and Callisto screamed. She crumpled and spun around. Callifae lay on the ground in her own blood.
"Finish him. I'm fine. Finish him." Callifae said. Callisto put her hand out as electricity sparked around her. Before she could let loose her energy ball, a blast hit her in the back sending her twenty feet away into a mountain.
"Radditz, you fool. Why did you interfere?" Vegeta said as he coughed up blood. Radditz lifted him up with his fully functional arm and began carrying him to the last remaining pod.
"You are the prince, the last of our royal bloodline. You need to survive," Radditz said as he dropped Vegeta into the pod. Before he could do anything else, Callisto rammed straight into him. Blood dripped down the side of her face and her left eye was closed. She sank her fangs into his other arm, ripping it to shreds as she roared angrily. How was he not dead? Callisto grabbed him by the neck and slammed him hard to the ground repeatedly. She whipped around when the pod that Vegeta lifted off. Callisto growled her anger and thought, "The missiles will get him." She watched as his pod narrowly escaped and cursed in anger. Callisto turned to Radditz lying unconscious.
"Your highness," a soldier said kneeling by her side. Two more were putting a cloak around her. She tilted her head to the side nuzzling each one.
"Gany, Nathanial, Maides, I am glad to see that you three are alive," Callisto said.
"We shall never leave you, milady." The soldier said that was kneeling by her side, "All the other invaders have been killed. What of this one?"
"Take him to the dungeon. Heal him and bring him to my chambers." She stepped over Radditz. He was slipping in out of conscious. She squatted and rubbed the side of his face. In a very gentle voice, she said, "When you wake up, you'll wish you never came to my planet." Those were the last words Radditz heard before slipping fully into unconsciousness.

Here ya go. I hope you liked it. Please review.