Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ The Deal ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character.
Author's Note: Hi, folks! I want to thank everyone who has reviewed! In the next two chapters, Callisto and Radditz's relationship will be short and brief. This isn't a story about their relationship, but about Asyla. However, I am debating on creating a story that goes in depth on Callisto and Radditz's relationship. If you think I should create such a story, please send me a message. Well, enjoy this next chapter and there shall be lemony goodness in the next chapter. ;-)

Chapter 10: the Deal!
“Damn, damn, damn!” Callisto muttered. She hated talking to the Elders. They always stroked her the wrong way. Callisto kneeled before a black screen and she snapped her fingers. An old man appeared on the screen. He was sitting in a chair. Two women sat on each side of him. They were both dressed in silk and the royal colors of Ithia. The man and two women had black hair, but red streaks in it. The old man was the King of Royal Blood from three generations ago. Out of the three sitting before her, he was the strongest. His face was covered by a black veil for he had been disfigured years ago. Only his piercing yellow eyes could be seen. The older woman to the left had beautiful jet black hair that was pulled up into a bun. A bang of red hair fell over her left eye that was permanently closed. Due to a horrible battle, it had never reopened. Her remaining red eye was beautiful and stunning. The older woman was still beautiful in every way even though she was old. Her name was Lady Sandia. She ruled after Lord Achan. During her time on the throne, it was the most peaceful. The older woman to the right was Lady Akuji. Her black hair hung loose. She had bright green eyes and always held a smirk on her face. Lady Akuji was the youngest. She had been the great and terrible queen. She had ruled Ithia with an iron fist. All who questioned her, spoke ill of her, rebelled against her or attacked the planet was dealt with swiftly and unmerciful.
“Queen Callisto, you never fail to amaze us.” Lord Achan said, “You have successfully protected Ithia once again. Your law for all the people of Ithia to be trained as warriors was a good one indeed.”
Thank you, Lord Achan. I only did my duty as a queen.” Callisto said. Callifae lowered her head in respect as well as her tail looped around Callisto.
“Queen Callisto, you have a captive. Is that correct?” Lord Achan asked and Callisto nodded, “It is odd of you. You never keep captives.”
“Frieza will no doubt attack again. We can use the captive to get information about Frieza, so we'll be fully prepared.” Callisto explained, “It is also our duty as a peace keeping civilization to restore civilizations when they have been unjustly destroyed. It is possible that I can use the captive's DNA to try to recreate the Saiyan race.”
“Very good, Callisto. At a young age, you are learning the craft of war well,” Lord Achan stated. His veil moved a little and Callisto wondered if he had smiled.
“Callifae, oh dear, I just noticed you. How are you my darling? You have not returned home?” Lady Sandia said abruptly.
I am fine, Lady Sandia. Thank you for asking. I wish to stay by Queen Callisto's side until she dies and I shall be reborn with her,” Callifae explained.
“How sweet of you, Callifae. You and Callisto must come up for dinner one of these days. Bring your daughter.” Lady Sandia said with a smile.
“We'd be honored, Lady Sandia,” Callisto and Callifae said at the same time which made Lord Achan chuckle.
“Hmm, it seems that the newer generations have bonded with their guardians more deeply than we have predicted. Is there an added bonus, Queen Callisto, having Callifae with you?” Lady Akuji interrupted.
`Lie, Callisto. She does not need to know the truth,” Callifae thought to Callisto.
Lady Akuji was Callisto's mother. Lady Akuji did not to give up her seat to the thrown and had killed all of her siblings before her. Only when Callisto had permanently removed her tail did she give up the throne. Removing the tail of Ithian permanently showed that in Callisto's opinion, she was unworthy of being of Ithian. Lady Akuji had hated her ever since. Since she never saw Callisto worthy of the throne, Lady Akuji had constantly tried to find ways to assassinate her. To reveal Callisto and Callifae's bond was shooting themselves in the back.
“No, Lady Akuji. There is no added bonus but companionship,” Callisto said.
“Queen Callisto, we are very pleased with your improvements. As of your daughters, has any one of them shown that they carried the royal bloodline?” Lord Achan asked.
“No, sir. Nothing at all.” Callisto said bitterly.
“As the queen of Ithia it is your duty to produce an heir,” Lady Akuji said.
“I'd have an heir if I hadn't been married off to a male that isn't my mate.” Callisto snapped as she looked up to glare at Lady Akuji, who was sneering.
“So, it is true that your husband is not your mate. Due to these circumstances, I believe the law can be broken for you to participate in the ceremony. However, you do know that the King will still keep his position,” Lady Sandia said.
“Certainly. Karan is doing well as a King to my amazement.” Callisto said and Lady Sandia had to cover her mouth to keep her giggles from being heard.
Please inform of us as soon as possible of your progress with the captive,” Lord Achan said.
Of course,” Callisto said and the screen shut off.
Callisto growled out her frustrations and kicked a chair across the room. Her damned mother had to become an Elder. She had sworn revenge for all her dead brothers and sisters, but not the damned woman was untouchable. Lady Akuji could make her life steadily worse, but she could do nothing in return.
“Do not worry about her, Callisto. She'll get what she deserves,” Callifae said rubbing against Callisto's legs.
“She is just not getting it fast enough. Don't leave my side, Callifae. That evil woman probably knows about the benefits of our bond. She may try to kill you.” Callisto said as they left the room.
“Kill me? A guardian? I'll rip that witch's head off. You may not be able to harm, but I can,” Callifae hissed and Callisto laughed. Callifae purred in delight at her laughter and said, “I'm not joking. But, seriously, this captive, what shall we being doing to him?”
We're going to persuade him to give up all that he knows about Frieza the easy way or the hard way,” Callisto said as she turned to corner only to see the King before her. Callisto did everything she could to keep from hissing her displeasure of him being in her presence. She had done the impossible with this male. She had sex with him and gotten two daughter by him. Neither of them could rule Ithia after her time ended. Callisto hated him bitterly. He was not an ugly man. He was tall and lean like typical Ithian males with black hair. His personality is what made him detestable. He had forced her when she got her first child. The king and her mother were the only two Ithians Callisto thought that were purely evil.
“You are to sully our marriage by participating in the mating ceremony! I forbid it!” the king yelled.
“Karan, you should know that the Queen of Ithia rules before the King. I shall do whatever I wish,” Callisto replied coolly. She purposely left out his title. Callisto believed he should have never become King in the first place. He was too self-centered and conceited.
I am your husband!”
“You are not my mate! And nothing you do will keep me from finding him!” Callisto exclaimed. The servants stopped to watch. It was their daily entertainment. The King and Queen often fought, but when the Queen barred the King from his bed, it had fueled gossip for months.
“You have forbidden me to lay with you and now you have an acquired a slave. Why must you mock me woman?!” Karan exclaimed.
“Mock you? I do nothing of the sort. You yell and complain about me and what I do, but you never think that anyone would figure out what you do,” Callisto said jabbing a finger into his chest, “I know of your mate. I know you found her and I know she is pregnant.”
“Oh, this is a good one!” one servant whispered.
“I didn't know she knew!” another replied.
“I have to go tell the Pandi!” a third whispered.
“You hear? Even the servants know of your nightly visits. Stop worrying about me and take care of your mate. Move her into the castle. I do not mind,” Callisto said.
“She is below me. I want you.” Karan said pitifully.
“You cannot have me. Be pitiful and suffer. It's nothing to me. Excuse me, I have business to attend to,” Callisto said as she tried to step around Karan. He reached for her and Callifae snapped at him. She stood between him growling angrily.
“I failed to be at Callisto's side when you first touched her without her consent, but if you do it again, I shall remove every limb from your body,” Callifae warned and then nudged Callisto into walking again.
Radditz awoke to the feeling of silk on his face. He jerked up to find himself in a beautiful room. It was decorated in dark reds and gold. Radditz gripped his head in pain. He couldn't remember what happened. He felt as he was thrown through multiple mountains. Radditz stood up. He knew he wasn't on Frieza's ship, but where exactly was he. He noticed the clothes that he was wearing. They weren't at all familiar. Had he gotten drunk again on one of Frieza's `pleasure' planets? Radditz shivered as he remembered he came down with a horrible illness after his first time with one of the women. He really hoped he wasn't on a pleasure planet.
 
“Oh, I see you're awake,” Callisto said walking into the room with Callifae at her side.
 
“You!” Radditz yelled. Seeing Callisto had brought his memories back. He raised his hand throw an energy ball, but nothing happened. “What the hell?”
 
“Do you like my new device?” Callisto asked.
 
What the hell have you done to me?” Radditz asked.
 
“I've had my scientists imbed a chip into your neck. It makes you as harmless as a fly,” Callisto explained and Radditz lunged at her. She allowed him to knock her over and grip her neck with his hands. Callisto pried him free effortlessly and backslapped him away from her. She jumped on top of him and pressed her claws to his neck. Callisto wanted to rip out his neck, but she couldn't do it. Callifae circled them and said, “Let me finish him if you cannot.”
 
“No,” Callisto said standing up. She pulled her black gown down and sat on her bed with her legs crossed.
 
“He's innocent,” Callisto said.
 
“No Saiyanis innocent,” Callifae replied.
 
Whydid you not kill him then?” Callisto asked.
 
Thebastard was quicker that I had expected,” Callifae replied.
 
“Kill me. Why will you not kill me?” Radditz asked standing. Trying to kill her would be pointless. Maybe he could anger her into killing him.
 
“1. You are the last of a dead race. 2. You are to be my pet until I am bored with you. 3. I sense good in you and because of that I can not consciously or subconsciously kill you or order your death,” Callisto explained.
 
“I'll not be some weak bitch's pet,” Radditz growled.
 
Thisweak bitch has rendered you defenseless. And you had no problem being Frieza's pet.” Callisto said slyly.
 
“I am in service to him because my prince ordered it so,” Radditz stated.
 
“And why would he work for the very creature that destroyed his planet?” Callisto asked.
 
“Meteors destroyed our planet,” Radditz replied.
 
“I know Saiyans weren't the smartest out of the bunch, but seriously, you can't be that stupid.” Callisto said.
 
What the hell does that mean, wench?” Radditz snapped.
 
“Saiyans were smart. They were good with technology, but not as good as us. Your people would've noticed. My people would've noticed. Ithians being the warriors of peace would have helped.” Callisto explained.
 
“I do not believe you,” Radditz said.
 
“Stubborn idiot. We created a peace treaty with your King not too long ago, but if you need proof I shall show you.” Callisto said and she snapped her fingers. The screen came on, showing Frieza outside his spaceship, laughing maniacally while he formed a large energy ball. He hurled it at Vegetasai. Callisto turned her gaze back to Radditz. He was staring in complete horror. Callisto genuinely felt sorrow for him. He worked for the very bastard that killed off his race. She wouldn't have even known this if she hadn't sent out a spy to investigate. It all happened to fast. Her people didn't have enough time to interfere. Ithians mourned for months of the loss of another respectable warrior race and fear filled their hearts when they realized they were the last.
 
I must inform Prince Vegeta.” Radditz said.
 
“You shall do no such thing. Frieza will more than likely kill you if you try to go back. He'll no doubt attack my planet and it'll be him leading the fray. You are going to tell me everything you know about Frieza. So, when he attacks, you'll get the justice that you deserve.” Callisto said, “And I'll not have you killed. Deal?” Callisto held her hand out for him to shake.
 
Radditz took a few seconds to think about this. Everything the female had said was true. She had no intention of doing something evil to me; she would've done it a long time ago. Radditz took her hand and shook. “Deal.”