Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ Mated For Life ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character.
Author's Note: Hi, folks! I want to thank everyone who has reviewed! Lemony goodness in this chapter!! ;-)
Chapter 11: Mated For Life
Radditz stood in the crowd with the other Ithian males. He watched intently as the females danced to the music playing. How long had he been on Ithia? Days became weeks and weeks became months. Radditz honestly did not know. Being one of Frieza's minions had become a vague, nagging memory. He always wondered if Frieza would come back for him. Callisto assured him he wouldn't. Radditz had given Callisto all the information she needed. Callisto had created a full proof plan that'd hopefully killed Frieza or make sure he never returned to Ithia again.
As the months past, Callisto worked hard at cracking through his all mighty persona. Callisto had released him from being a slave. The Ithians had accepted him well enough after the first two months. Radditz learned much about the Ithian race. He was surprised that they were that much different than the Saiyans minus the intelligence, technology, being cats and not having the urge to destroy. Callisto even fixed the chip in his neck to allow him enough energy not to feel helpless. After that day, she had called on Radditz on a daily basis. It was always at night and they'd talk or she'd talk and he'd listen. Radditz would stay with her until she fell asleep. He sometimes stayed later and watched over her. It was during this time that Radditz realized he had grew fond of her to his disbelief even to the point where he had a move for her. Radditz had grabbed her behind her neck and leaned for a kiss. He paused momentarily and that pause allowed her enough time to escape his embrace. Even though she had refused him, from her scent, Radditz could tell she had wanted the kiss as well. Callisto hadn't called on him since then and that was three months ago. Tonight was the mating ceremony and Radditz was anxious. He was allowed to join in on the festivities. The Elders didn't see him as a threat since no Ithian had ever mated with someone who wasn't Ithian. Radditz had hoped. He desperately hoped they were wrong.
“Hey, Radditz, who you got in mind?” a man said next to him. His name was Dahy. He was a short, stocky man, but he was one of the fastest runners. It was looked at as a plus. Ithians didn't fly. There was no need to. Dahy had scraggly brown hair and brown eyes. He wore shorts and was barefoot. Dahy had a crooked nose and scar going across his cheek.
“Callisto,” Radditz said simply.
“You have to be crazy to try to get her. The King *ill kill you,” Dahy said with a shocked expression.
“I am not worrying about him,” Radditz replied coolly.
“Here's a tip. She's fast and agile. She usually likes hiding out in caves,” Dahy whispered to him.
“How do you know that?” Radditz asked looking down at her.
“I took a crack at her on her first ceremony. The little minx gave me the scar on my face.” Dahy answered with a chuckle.
Who are you looking for?” Radditz asked.
“Lituta.” Dahy replied.
That loud mouth woman?! More power to you,” Radditz chuckled.
“Yeah, yeah, you're…A trumpet sounded and everyone went into a run.
Callisto was the first to run when she heard the trumpet. She, unlike many Ithian women, didn't lose her gift of speed. She stayed with a group of young women before venturing out on her own. She leaped down a hill. Callisto landed softly. She sprinted off to her favorite cave when something hit her from behind. Callisto tried to move, but she was pinned. She felt her skirt lift and she hissed, “Let go of me!”
“Stop resisting,” the man said and Callisto struggled harder when she recognized the voice.
“Karan, let go of me! Let go of me now!!!” Callisto screamed.
“You are my wife and no one else will have you!” Karan said.
Radditz had followed her scent easy enough. She was separating herself from the rest. He smirked at that. Radditz could get her by herself. He'd see if these feelings for her were real or not. Radditz wanted her. He had never thought that they could be mates. She unlike him had no mates. The sex would be simple. But what if they were? It was dangerous. Frieza was still around.
“Karan, let go of me! Let go of me now!!” Callisto screamed. Radditz picked up his speed and found Callisto struggling with Karan at the bottom of the hill. Without thinking, he plunged down the hill and yanked Karan off of Callisto. Callisto jumped up and stared at Radditz.
“Run,” he said with a smirk and Callisto took off with a blur.
“How dare you touch me?” Karan exclaimed.
“I am going to do a lot more than touch you,” Radditz said with a smirk as he cracked his knuckles.
Callisto found her cave quickly enough despite the fact that she could barely see in the dark. The moonlight hit the cave through the cracks in the ceiling cause all the crystal glow in an eerie light blue light. She had found this cave all those years ago during her first heat. Callisto had waited patiently and no one had come. No one at all. She had believed she was cursed and then she realized that maybe her mate had died long ago. It seemed like the plausible cause, but Callifae told her mated or not, she'd feel the death of her mate. Callisto had felt nothing until she saw Radditz. She felt drawn to him even though he was there to kill her. He must've felt it too because he never inflicted any severe wounds on her during their battle. It had been odd.
“Callisto,” Radditz said behind her. Callisto turned to see him walk into the rays of light. She could see the wound on his chest. Callisto reached to touch him, but hesitated. Radditz had underestimated Karan. He didn't think he was that powerful even though he was the King. Sometimes Radditz agreed with Vegeta when he called him an `idiotic buffoon'. Luckily enough, Radditz was able to knock Karan unconscious.
“You're hurt,” Callisto mumbled.
“Feh, like he could really hurt me,” Radditz said.
“Your cocky attitude one day is going to get you killed,” Callisto replied and Radditz shrugged. He was walking towards her slowly. Callisto stepped back slightly and Radditz frowned.
“I am not going to force you to do anything. Just stay still,” Radditz said.
He was now only six inches away from her. His heart was pounding as he looked down at her. Radditz swallowed hard and stared into her eyes. `If she is mine, I'll know it by a touch,' he thought and leaned down. He captured her lips with his and electricity seemed to spark through both of their bodies. Radditz deepened the kiss and Callisto allowed him to. He pulled her to him and Callisto clung to him. Radditz opened his eyes and saw her hair was fully red. Her silver hair was gone. Radditz looked down at her face. Tears were streaming down her face. He wiped them away.
“I knew it was you. I knew it.” She said with a smile that seemed sad.
“You are mine,” he said as he laid Callisto down on the ground and captured her mouth again.
Radditz breathed her scent in at her neck and nibbled on her neck causing a moan. His hand gripped her breasts through her shirt causing another moan to erupt from her. In one second, her shirt was there and the next it was gone. Radditz kissed down her neck to her breasts. He tweaked her left nipple and licked on the right. Callisto's eyes rolled as pleasure racked her body. Karan had touched her the same way before, but her skin hadn't even itched. Now she was writhing underneath Radditz.
“Don't think about that bastard! Think about me!” Radditz snapped before slipping a finger inside of her. He flicked his finger twice causing Callisto to scream out. Callisto clawed at him as he continued. Her body began to shiver harder. She felt the pressure in her abdomen building. It was building all over until she erupted. Her hips lifted up off the ground as she screamed. Radditz smirked at her and slipped his finger out of her. He was taken by surprise when Callisto leaned up and kissed him fiercely. Radditz chuckled before pushing her back down on the ground.
“You've had control for so long and now it's my turn,” Radditz said evilly. He stood to remove his pants and Callisto stared up at him blushing. She felt like she was a virgin all over again and in some ways she was.
Callisto leaned up to grab his shaft when it was free of his pants. She stroked him gently and slow. Fueled by his groans, Callisto began to jack him off faster. Radditz had his head back. His eyes tightly closed as he relished in the feel of her hand around him. Radditz let out a deep moan and his toes curled as he felt Callisto's mouth on the tip of his dick. He gripped her hair and pulled her head back. If she kept that up, he wasn't going to last.
Radditz dropped down to his knees and pushed Callisto down again. He positioned his erection at her opening, and thrust his entire length into her in one quick thrust. Callisto and Radditz groaned in unison as Callisto's inner walls closed around him. Radditz began driving himself in and out of her body at a slow pace that became furious when Callisto nipped at him for going so slow and being so careful. She was an Ithian. She could take whatever he gave her. Radditz's body jerk when he felt her tail wrap around his and she lifted her hips to match his thrusts.
Callisto gripped his shoulders tightly as she felt her next orgasm coming. “Oh…oh…oh…oh Radditz!!” Callisto screamed as her walls clamp down around Radditz and she bit into his chest. Radditz screamed his release and bit down on her neck. He kept
thrusts himself inside of her with a few more hard thrusts, drawing out both of their orgasms as long as possible, as her body quivered against his.
Radditz could feel her inside of his head. The mating was complete. They were now mated for life. “Better than that bastard Karan?” Radditz asked the dazed Callisto.
Callisto blinked a few times and said, “Do you even have to ask such a thing?”
Radditz chuckled and began attacking her breasts with his mouth. He nipped with his teeth as Callisto gasped underneath him. She felt Radditz's dick growing erect quickly inside of her as he continued his attack on her breasts.
“Ready so soon?” Callisto asked in amazement.
“I am not going to stop until a touch from me causing you to cum for me,” Radditz said as he began thrusting into her again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Asyla took the sunglasses off and cursed repeatedly. She slammed them down on the table and frowned at Vegeta and said, “Look, I don't know what kind of sick pervert you are, but I do not want to see my mother and my father that way.”
“You said you wanted to know everything that happened,” Vegeta said mockingly.
“You know damn well what I wanted to know!! How did my father die??!” Asyla exclaimed.
“Lower your damn voice you insufferable wench and put the damn glasses back on!” Vegeta growled at Asyla. Her screaming was worst than Bulma and Chi Chi's combined. Asyla put the glasses on.
“I swear Vegeta if I see my parents `together', I am going to kick your ass to the next dimension,” Asyla muttered angrily.
Ha ha ha ha, cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed! Please review!