Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ Stalker ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character.
Author's Note: Hi, folks! I want to thank everyone who has review! Shakilove, I can't tell you what happens. It'll ruin the surprise. Sit back, get comfy and enjoy! -)

Chapter 16: Stalker
Coming to the mall Asyla had noticed that the majority of her abilities were gone. The stench of the city didn't bother her that much. It was still completely disgusting. She was losing her hearing abilities slowly. Her cat ears were now human ears and her tail was gone. It had happened in a matter of minutes and it was unnerving. Asyla felt defenseless and wondered how humans could stand being this way. Asyla was still growling at every male who was giving her any attention that she didn't approve of. Bulma and Chi Chi seemed to be use to it. How could they get use to males acting like it was a full moon almost every day? It was odd indeed.
"I like this," Asyla said as she took a dress off the rack. It was short, black and strapless.
"Hmm, it's like you go to one extreme to another. Either you like really, really dark colors or really, really bright colors." Bulma said taking the dress from her, "Look this dress won't look good on you."
"And why not?" Asyla said slightly annoyed. This was eighteenth time Bulma had said that. She thought the majority of the clothes she picked out were suitable, but she was proved wrong when Bulma took them all back except for the lingerie and pajamas.
"You're hippy, very hippy. The dress will make you look like a prostitute and for one; it's too short," Bulma explained, "Just sit over there. Let me get some outfits together for you."
Asyla did what she was told. She watched as Bulma was busily going back and forth from one wrack to another. Asyla sighed. It was so much easier making your own clothes than trying to buy clothes and make them work. Asyla wondered where Chi Chi went. She was with them a few moments ago, but it seemed like she disappeared. Asyla stood up and looked around.
"Bulma, where's Chi Chi?" Asyla asked as Bulma came over carrying a mountain of clothes.
"She's probably off buying one of those ugly, town gowns. Don't worry about her. Trust me, she can take care of herself," Bulma explained, "Now, let's try on these clothes."

Trunks barely missed Goku's punch. His mind was in it. He couldn't get his mind off of Asyla at how hurt she looked. He had chosen to end their relationship. No good was going to come out of it. Asyla lived in the past not the future. She was right about the hormones. He could think better without her around, but he had a nagging feeling that he was making a big mistake. Goku landed a punch in Trunks' face sending him flying into a tree. Goku phased right in front of him and helped him up out of the tree.
"Trunks, are you ok? I mean you can usually dodge my punches for the most part," Goku said.
"No, I am not Goku," Trunks replied.
"It's about Asyla, right?" Goku asked.
Trunks stared at him for a moment. Was it that obvious? "Yeah, yeah," Trunks replied.
"I kind of overheard Asyla and Chi Chi's conversation yesterday. What's bothering you about it?" Goku stated.
"I'm from the future. How are we suppose to work?" Trunks asked.
"Oh man, I kind of forgot that you were from the future. Maybe you should just tell her," Goku answered.
"Goku, I can't tell her now. It'll hurt her more, you know," Trunks said.
"It'll hurt her even more if you don't," Goku stated, "Chi Chi is still yelling at me about phasing out just to go with Vegeta to fight Brolly."
"Dad said to end it," Trunks said.
"You can't really listen to Vegeta. He says things he doesn't really mean sometimes. Like how he goes back and forth with Bulma. That's just him. I think Trunks you have to figure this one out on your own," Goku explained.
"Yeah," Trunks said.
"Now, let's spar. Don't hold anything back," Goku said getting into a fighting stance.
"You bet," Trunks stated as he lunged at Goku.

Chi Chi had left to get food. She figured Asyla would be hungry. She was half Saiyan and she knew what Saiyans and half Saiyans could be like if not fed. Chi Chi had gone to McDonald's and picked up a couple of burgers and some drinks. With great skill, she was able to hold all the items. On her walk back, she felt like someone was watching her. Chi Chi had scanned the area, but she saw no one suspicious. She shrugged it off between her and Asyla; they could pulverize any idiot that thought they could over power 'helpless woman'.
"So, Bulma have you found something suitable for her to wear?" Chi Chi asked after handing Bulma a burger and a drink.
"You eat this stuff? How can you stay so fit?" Bulma asked as she bit into the burger, "I have to do extra sit-ups for weeks after eating this stuff."
"I spar by myself and sometimes with Goku. Bulma, you should really ask Vegeta to teach you," Chi Chi replied.
"Hmm, maybe. I sent her in with some clothes, but I don't know what's taking so long." Bulma said.
Asyla came out of the dressing room. She was wearing a black waistcoat, purple strapless halter top with floral print, long black arm warmer on both arms and thigh high stockings with black flats. Asyla's hair was up in a pony tail. She had taken the black headband and used it as a choker. Bulma and Chi Chi's mouths were hanging open.
"Is it ok?" Asyla asked.
"It's more than ok! Asyla, you look lethal!" Bulma replied, "We just have to get more outfits like this and you'll be set. We should so go to the club after this."
"Club?"Asyla asked.
"You don't have clubs on your planet. Like places to dance," Bulma explained.
"Oh, we do have 'clubs'." Asyla said.
"Then, it's settled. Chi Chi, we'll get you a new outfit and onto the club." Bulma stated.
"Bulma, do you remember what happened last time we went to the club? Vegeta nearly blew the damn place up because a guy wanted to dance with you!" Chi Chi said. She really didn't want to go to the club with Bulma. Bulma had a knack at getting a little too drunk and Chi Chi had to beat the crap out of some guy if Vegeta didn't get to him first.
"Vegeta's not going to be there. Lighten up and relax. What could happen?" Bulma said with a wink.

He had lucked up today. He was searching for his latest victim and saw a pretty woman carrying a mountain full of food. She was his type, short, petite and a whole lot of spunk. He had followed her easily enough and to her surprise, she brought her to another beauty. Her name was Bulma and she was Chi Chi. It was just his luck that he had found Bulma Briefs of the Briefs' Corporation. He had fixed his gun and was going to approach when he saw the red head come out of the dressing room. That caught him off guard. It was the same girl that got away because the purple haired freak got in the way. She wouldn't get away this time.
He waited in the shadows and listened to their conversation. So, they were going to go to the club. It was perfect. He'd get them then. He had to call in a few favors and it'll be perfect. He'd get all three and some money too. They wouldn't know what hit them.

Ha ha ha ha, cliffhanger. Hope you enjoyed! Please review!