Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Believe In A Thing Called Love ❯ Nightly Visits ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ. The DBZ universe and its characters are property of Akira Toryiama, Toei and Hi No Tory studios. However, Asyla is my character.
Author's Note: Hey everyone! Thanks for reviewing. I am sorry it has taken me this long to get this chapter up. Classes have started for me and my damn janky laptop died on me. However, I am getting a new one soon and I'll try to put up chapters as quickly as possible. So, read and enjoy!

Chapter 20: Nightly Visits
Kuro didn't know why he decided to drive to Asyla's house at night. It wasn't the brightest idea, but he couldn't wait to see her. He was very curious about why her room and only her room was blown up at the hospital. Kuro was pretty sure that this was something he didn't need to tell anyone, so he hadn't told his roommate anything. He just said he was going out. Asyla had all this mystery around her and he just wanted to know everything about her.
Kuro felt like he owed her for saving his life at the club, but he really doubted that Asyla felt the same way. The way she had dispatched of the man was peculiar. It was as if she had done things like that for her whole life. That was not normal. Taking knife and gun shot wounds like they were a piece of cake was not normal at all. But Asyla was not normal either. She should have died. Why didn't she die? It went back to his theory that Asyla could not be human in anyway. This was another reason why he'd keep his mouth shut about her. After the Cell incident, the government was dying to get their hands on exterterestial beings. They wanted to be prepared for the next attack and there was going to be a next attack. It seemed Earth was always getting itself in trouble.
But, then, Kuro had another question: was Asyla someone that was going to destroy the world? He doubted that as well because she would've let him die if that was the case, but he couldn't be sure. So, instead of staying up all night and pondering about the situation, Kuro would go see her and ask the many questions that was plaguing him in hopes she answer them and tell him the truth.
Finding the house hadn't been hard. It was in the middle of nowhere, but back tracking his steps after getting lost a couple of times, he did find it. No one was awake. That was what he assumed but he heard voices as he crept closer. Kuro had been hiding his energy level, so that wouldn't be a problem. His eye was still hurting him, so he was very cautious about the situation. The purple haired guy may or may not be with Asyla. Kuro hadn't really thought about Asyla and him's relationship, but he was sure there was something there. Nobody curses out their mothers for just a simple girl that he didn't know.
Kuro hid behind a tree as he watched the events play out. He had been right that Trunks would be with Asyla, but not in the way he thought. Asyla was sending him away or they were arguing about something. He had to come a little closer to hear. Kuro had to debate on if that was the right thing. He already had a black eye. Really, what more could he do to him?
'Death,' he thought, 'Is she really worth that?'

Asyla had not been able to sleep. Being a cat, she was use to roaming about a night. Her sleeping schedule had been out of sinc when she came to Earth due to the fact that she was injured but sleeping all day had put her right back to what her body was use to. Asyla had been thinking about a lot of things for the past two hours. She thought about her planet, her people, her family, and Tookie. Then, it had went from Trunks. Asyla stopped thinking about him because it made her think of very unladylike things and then her mind wandered to Kuro.
Kuro, the man that had long, red hair very similar to the inherited red hair of her royal blood line. Kuro, the man that reminded her of her home. Kuro, the man she nearly died for only half a day ago. She didn't understand why she was so intrigued by him. His power level hadn't been that much higher than normal humans and he was just a human, so why was she and her cat self so interested in him? It was very new and different.
Asyla knew better than to contact him after blowing up her room in the hospital. She was suppose to keep a low key, but she wanted to pursue Kuro. Asyla wanted to know why the hell she was captivated by him? If he was a dangerous to her or anyone else, Asyla could surely kill him. It was easily to flip her kill switch on, but Asyla had a feeling that there wouldn't be a need for it. He wouldn't betray him. She felt that deep in her heart. Asyla felt good radiating off of him like heat.
Asyla stared out at the night sky. She had been plagued with the issue of what to do about her heat. In about two days, her heat would start and things would get very complicated for her. First, she was clueless about it. Second, Trunks was craving and freaking out about her like she was his personal drug. Third, she was determined to not find out about her planet's mating/marriage customs from Vegeta. Vegeta had been the main reason why she had to leave the house besides the sex crazed Trunks. It was Vegeta's fault that her mother and father was dead and pretty much why her life had turned to shit at a very early period of her life. Asyla had been civil, very civil. She thought she could handle everything, but at night or when she was alone, she kept thinking about it. Her anger was only building. Every time she thought about that bastard she wanted to rip him limb from limb slowly and painfully.
"Bastard!" she growled to herself.
"Who made you angry?" a familiar voice asked that made Asyla jump back from her window. She bared her fangs hissing angrily.
Trunks levitated into the room and laughed at her. She looked exactly like a frightened cat. Asyla frowned at him as she slowly stood up from her crouching position. She snorted and looked away. Asyla was blushing and it made Trunks laugh harder.
"What are you doing here?" Asyla asked.
"I just felt like I should check on you since you blew up your room at the hospital," Trunks replied.
"It had to be done. Bulma said they were trying to get the government to use me as an experiment," Asyla explained.
"You could get into a lot of trouble," Trunks said.
"I figured that much, but I figured I'd get into a lot more trouble if the government got their hands on me." Asyla stated as she sat down on the bed. She winced because her side was hurting. Asyla touched it and saw the blood on her fingertips.
"You're bleeding," Trunks said. His face became serious as he crossed the room to her. Trunks kneeled in front of her and began to touch her wound. "Is there any bandages?" he asked.
"Over there on the desk, I think," Asyla said as she peeled off the bandage.
"Why aren't you healing? You should be healing," Trunks stated as he gathered the bandages.
"Has something to do with the moon, I believe. I am losing all of my powers. That's why the bullet and the knife hurt me," Asyla explained, "I didn't think I'd be this weak. I would've took much more care. I would've killed them all instead of trying not to."
Trunks wiped the blood away to see her stitches. He took a bandage out of the packet and placed on her side. His hands roamed her stomach before he looked up at her. Asyla opened her mouth to say something and he kissed her. Trunks ran his hands through her hair and pushed her back onto the bed. The smell of her blood had made something snap in himself. He needed her. He needed her so bad.
For a moment, Aslya struggled against him. She tried to push him off of her but then she gave into the kiss. She gave into the feel of his hands gripping her hair and his hands roaming her body. God, she loved the way he felt on top of her. Then, his arm pressed too hard on her side causing her to hiss and make her reason return. Wasn't this the man that acted like he didn't care if she left or not? Wasn't this the man that goes into a frenzy when she was around her? Asyla didn't even know if he truly cared for her or if it was his 'second head' talking!
Asyla kicked him hard in his stomach causing Trunks to stumble back. She bolted up and said, "You need to leave."
"Shit! Why'd you kick me?" Trunk exclaimed.
"Because this isn't right!" Asyla snapped back, "And keep your damn voice down."
"No, what do you mean this isn't right?" Trunks asked, "I want to be with you!"
Asyla growled her frustration out and leaped out of the window. She landed with a slight limp. Asyla waited for Trunks to follow her. She gripped Trunks' arm and pulled him further away from the house. When she believed, they were out of hearing distance she turned on him. His eyes had become that darker shade of blue that she was going to learn to hate.
"Do you even understand what you're saying?" Asyla asked.
"Yes, I want you," Trunks replied.
"You don't want me! You want my body and that is not permissible!" Asyla exclaimed.
"You weren't so against it before?" Trunks asked. His smirk reminded her of Vegeta's and that made her even angrier.
"Because I didn't have control over myself. My heat is a blessing in disguise. The weaker I get the more I am able to ignore my instincts," Asyla explained, "You do not want me. You want to have sex with me. After you've done that, you and I will both regret it."
"You belong to me, Asyla. That bite, I claimed you. You're…"
"I belong to NO ONE!" Asyla yelled, "You think that biting me means that you own me? That I am your mate? Think again, you bastard! I am the Princess of Ithia and I shall choose who I shall be mated to not you nor anyone else. Your bite only means that you're pursuing me and that is all unless I return the bite. I will NOT return the bite until I am absolutely sure what I am going to do. My mother was so lonely and so wronged that when she met her soul mate that she willingly gave herself to him. She went to HELL with Radditz than staying with her children that needed her. I will not let that happen to me!"
Asyla was at the brink of tears. She kept them at bay. She was not going to cry. Asyla wouldn't let herself cry not in front of him and not because of him. She had to be strong.
"So you're going to go be with Kuro?" Trunks asked and Asyla's eyes narrowed.
"I told you that I am not going to be with anyone until I am ready to," Asyla said, "And don't you dare think that I'll not have a choice because of the moon. I'll find a way to prevent it."
Something snapped and Asyla turned her attention away from Trunks. She scanned the darkness. Asyla couldn't see anything, but she knew something was there. Asyla turned her gaze back to Trunks, who seemed very agitated with her. She grinned at him and said, "If you want me as much as you say, then of course you can court me like any other male."
Asyla walked past him as she made her way deeper into the woods and said, "You'll not visit me at night and you will not try to do anything physical with me unless I give you permission or I'll tell Goku. Goku is the oldest male in my family and I don't know about your customs, but even though Ithians were a matriacharical race. Unrelated males still had to go through fathers first. Since I have no father, I believe Goku is the next on the list."
"Asyla, let's just talk about this." Trunks said. His mind was clearing a little the further Asyla walked away from him.
"There's no more talking about this. I can tell you're back to normal. Go home and don't come back until you can control yourself. Talk to your father. Maybe he can help you," Asyla replied as she took off running.

Chi Chi had gotten up when she heard Asyla's hiss. She had crept to Asyla's bedroom door and heard the whole conversation. It was very troubling to hear Asyla and Trunks going back and forth like that. Chi Chi had been worried that Trunks would do something extremely terrible, but Asyla had quickly remedied the situation. Chi Chi sipped on a cup of tea. She had to do something to help Asyla. They had destroyed the moon before but she didn't think that would help with this situation since from what Bulma told her, Asyla could shift anytime she wished.
Chi Chi picked up her phone and dialed a number. It rang for a couple of seconds until someone picked up.
"Ugh, Chi, this better be good. Do you know what time it is?" Bulma groaned.
"I need your help with Asyla," Chi Chi explained.
"What? What's wrong? Is she bleeding too much? Did she go into cardiac arrest?" Bulma asked.
"No, nothing like that. Trunks was here. They had an argument and it's a problem." Chi Chi replied.
"He didn't do anything stupid, did he?" Bulma asked.
"No, but I feel like he will in the near future. We need to do something about Asyla going into heat." Chi Chi replied.
"I don't think there is anything we can do. I believe it's just a natural thing that Ithians go through," Bulma explained.
"We have to do something. She doesn't want to go through it and I don't blame her. Obviously when it happens, she is going to pretty much marry herself off to someone. And she just got here. There's a lot of things she has to sort out, to do before she is able to make a life changing decision like that," Chi Chi said.
"We can't blow up the moon. Remember when Piccolo did that. All those tsunamis that killed so many people and the panic all over the news. Everyone thought the world was going to come to an end. We had to wish it back and erase everyone's memories," Bulma said.
"That's it, Bulma!" Chi Chi stated, "We can get the Dragon Balls and wish for her heat to be put off for a period of time unless you can create something like a pill to delay it."
"I see what I can do, but I really think it'd be bad if we tried to delay a biological function in her. I am pretty sure it would end up backfiring in some way." Bulma explained, "I'll send a bot over with the Dragon Ball radar. Since Goku has that new technique, he could find them quicker. It'll be back up plan if all things fail."
"Thanks Bulma," Chi Chi said.
"No problem. Now don't call me again until the morning. I need my damn sleep," Bulma said with a yawn before hanging up.

'What the fuck?' Kuro thought. Asyla had turned and looked straight at him when he stepped on a branch. How could she even possibly know he was there? His head was starting to hurt and it wasn't because of his black eye. Kuro had been right. Asyla was not human, not human at all. She was something called an Ithian and she goes through heat. Kuro began to wonder what the hell Trunks was and swallowed hard. He thought Trunks could kill him before. He knew he could kill him now.
Kuro had listened to the whole conversation. Obviously, Asyla and Trunks had some history. Asyla was acting like a well behaved woman or at least trying to be. She wanted to think things over before she made her decision on who she wanted to be with and that was perfect. All hope was not lost. Kuro could talk to her because if she was Trunks' girlfriend, he'd respectively back down. He never did like men that overstepped their boundaries.
Kuro tried to follow Asyla, but she was too quick. Instead he had gotten himself lost in the damn woods. Kuro cursed to himself as he leaned up against a tree.
"Do you men always like to visit women at night?" Asyla asked as she came up behind Kuro. Kuro turned around to see her. She had frightened him, but he had learned not to give things like that away.
"I couldn't wait to see you," Kuro said.
"You heard everything, didn't you?" Asyla asked.
"Yes. I didn't mean to eavesdrop. It just happened. I think the situation would be worse if I made myself known," Kuro explained.
"Yeah, you're absolutely right." Asyla said.
"You don't have to yell at me either. I am not trying to claim you or anything like that. I just want to get to know you. Be around you," Kuro said.
"I don't think that's safe," Asyla stated.
"Obviously. Since you blew up your room in the hospital, you're not human, you're something called an Ithian and you make grown men go crazy to the point that they'd want to kill other men for you. So, is Trunks not human either?" Kuro asked.
"It is not my place to tell you and we shouldn't be talking about this. You shouldn't know about this." Asyla said.
"I thought you'd say, but trust me. I am not going to say a word. Promise." Kuro stated and Asyla frowned. She heaved a sigh and ran her hands through her hair.
"Fine. You need to go home," Asyla said.
"Let me ask you a question first. What is an Ithian?" Kuro asked.
Asyla glared at him and said, "I'll tell you everything in the morning. Go home. If Trunks finds out you're here, I'm incapable of protecting you."
"Alright," Kuro said walking away, "Good night, Asyla." He stopped walking and said, "Um which way do I need to go?"
Asyla shook her head and laughed. "Go back this way. You'll see the way I came through."
"Thanks," Kuro said as he walked past her. He kept walking and didn't turn back. Kuro had wanted to stay with her and make her tell her everything, but she was pretty sure she'd probably banish him from her presence just like she did to Trunks.
Kuro made it back to the house and walked past the front door when a bot ran into his legs. He looked down to look at it and lifted it's hand up to hand him a device before opening it's mouth. Bulma's voice came out of the bot saying:
"Chi Chi, this is the Dragon Ball Radar. There are new words for the Dragon Balls to work. You'll have to say: Come out, Shenron, and grant my wish. You'll get two wishes, so the second one maybe you can use it for yourself. Chi, you really need a vacation. Ciao!"

Well, that's the end of this chapter. Cliffhanger for you! I hope you enjoyed. Please review and I shall have the next chapter up as soon as possible. So, stay tuned for the next chapter of I Believe In A Thing Called Love!