Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Didn't Have a Clue ❯ Remembering and Loving ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I Didn't Have a Clue--chapter 12

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: *finishes signing some papers and then holds them up for all to see* LOOK!!! I legally own Piccolo now! He is completely mine to torture....MWA HA HA HA HA!!!!! *Piccolo stomps into the room*

Piccolo: YOU!!!!!

Jess: Mmmmme sir?

Piccolo: Do you see anybody else around?

Jess: No....

Piccolo: YES YOU! Hand over those papers or else *sneers*

Jess: Or else what?

Piccolo: Or else I...hmmmm

Jess: HA HA! You can't think of anythinggggg!!!!! You just don't want to hurt me cuz you wuuuvvv me soooo much! *hugs Piccy*

Piccolo: OH AKIRA WHY!

....by the way...I don't own DBZ....*breaks out into uncontrollable sobbing* AND IF I DID!! *sniff* it would have *sniff sniff* more romance in it! OHH WHYYY!!!!!

Now on with the show:


Author's notes: Ahem! Ah yes, owning Piccolo would be so grand *sighs with rapture then coughs* Like I as saying, time for another chapter!!!! Oh will the madness ever end? Find out now!
________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________


The android twins were in a locked stare, each waiting for the other to start the fight:


"Sister..." Juunana-gou sneered at his sister as he got into battle position.

"Brother.." Juuhachi-gou returned the sentiment, placing Marron aside, telling her to stay back, "This ends today..."

"Have it your way then. YAH!!!" he lunged at his sister aiming for her neck but she quickly dodged and delivered a sharp uppercut to his delicatly formed chin.

A trickle of synthetic blood trailed down his face and he stopped for a moment and wiped it away with a smirk, "You see #18? We can never be like them...we are immortal. Don't you see that the only way is through the death and destruction of the human race?"

"You're as mad as ever brother...but I'm willing to let it go...why can't you?"

"Let it go? Never..." but she heard a waver in his voice. #17 was alone, and deep down he just wanted true companionship, the kind that he had always had with his sister. Why had she betrayed him?

"I never betrayed you, I chose life." she said as she read his thoughts. Twins were connected that way.

"You chose a life without me, and one with those pathetic humans." He prepared himself for battle once again but #18 stopped him with her soft spoken words.

"17, stop. I don't want to fight you."

"What's the matter, sis? Seconds ago you were ready and raring to go."

"I didn't come to fight you...I came to save you..."

"Save me? It's already too late, you should learn to leave well enough alone." he tried to sound cynical but it was slipping, all the evil that possesed him, the hate for the humans, his despising of her... it seemed to melt away in that moment as he looked up into her ice blue orbs and saw it. Love. He saw all the love that she had always had for him. What he had always wanted from her, his twin. The person he loved more than anyone on the planet.

His eyes glazed over in a haze of unshed tears and his body began trembling. Juuhachi was at his side in a moment holding him close to her. "It's alright now brother, I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you."

Juunana held his head in his hands thinking of the torture he had put their younger sister through, he destroyed her life with his selfish desires and now he could never turn back. "But what about Zenya?"

"It's up to her now, we can only hope that she can still remember who she was and the love she had." she said looking wistfully at the hole carved by Piccolo as he made an escape to knock sense into the crazed android. "It's all up to her.."






* * *





"You're a madman, Namek!" #22 screamed in Piccolo's face and tried to squirm out of his iron grasp.

"The only mad one here is you, Zenya." Piccolo tried to retort with fierceness in his voice, but it came out soft.

"Where are you taking me?!"

"You'll see.."

Piccolo picked up his pace as he manuevered the skies, looking, searching, feeling out for that certain place. Then, he found it. "There." The strong namek swooped down into a small clearing in the middle of a forest and landed with a small thud. He placed Zenya in a sitting position on a nearby stump and then sat cross legged on the ground a few feet away.

#22's face crinkled with disgust, "Why did you take me here?! This is ridiculous!" She yelled and stood back into fighting position, ready to annihilate the man who brought her here.

Piccolo looked up at her from his position on the ground and smirked, "Don't you remember? This is where we first met..."

"...first met...first met...first met...." his deep baritone voice rang in her ears with a deafening echo, her heart started beating rapidly and the android sank to her knees on the ground. Her mind was hit with an overwhelming sense of nostalgia and she reeled over in pain clutching her head.




~FLASHBACK~



A moan escaped from the young woman's lips as a man with shoulder length black hair kicked her in the side once more.

"Fine. Stay with the humans, keep your memories...but it won't be for long. I'm coming back for you, sis..." and the man she had once been proud to call her brother flew off into the cerulean sky.

Zenya lay in a pool of her own blood thinking about how much she loved her genocidal brother, how he used to be and the hope she had for him returning to her, along with his twin sister. She passed out.

A minute later, her eyes opened and she made out a foggy vision of a tall green man, who wore a long white cape and purple gi. He picked her up gently and brought her to safety as she lost consciousness once again...




~END FLASHBACK~





#22 came out the haze then, her face wet with beads of sweat, the memory still fresh in her mind. "You..remembered..." she trailed off and stared at the namekian in wonder, her love for him shining evident in her gaze.

"And so did you...Zenya." Piccolo answered, fighting back tears that threatened his dignity.

"Piccolo!" Zenya sobbed and ran into his arms, crying her eyes out.

Piccolo welcomed her into his embrace, knowing that she belonged there. With him, always. "I love you, Zenya." he breathed into her soft black hair.

"I love you too, Piccolo, and I'm sorry. For everything."

"It wasn't your fault, I should never have said that to you. How can you forgive me for all of this?"

"It's as much my fault as it is yours, I'm different now. An android. But you know what?"

"What?"

"With you at my side, none of that matters anymore. I can go on living, and I forgive him. I forgive my brother, all he ever wanted was to have his family back."

Piccolo smiled just then. Not just one of his characteristic smirks, but a geniune smile. Zenya looked up at him happily, her expression matching his and Piccolo placed his hand on her delicate porcelin face. Zenya wrapped her arms around his neck and they made their love official with their first kiss as the sun set in the distant west.



* * *

"Ohhh..." moaned Krillin as he finally regained consciousness.

Just then, Goku and Gohan burst through the rocks, ready for anything judging by the looks on their faces.

"Hey guys!" Krillin greeted his best friend and Gohan.

"No time now, Krillin! We need to save Kril-lin...Oh." Goku's face fell as he saw no action or fighting anywhere and Krillin burst out laughing along with Gohan.

"Looks like you're too late guys, Piccolo and #18 saved the day."

"Aw man...." father and son said in unison.

#18 and #17 appeared just then, arms around each other and little Marron ran into her fathers arms. Goku just grinned at the scene while they both waited for Piccolo and Zenya to return.
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
THE EPILOGUE IS NEXT!