Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ I Didn't Have a Clue ❯ Epilogue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I Didn't Have a Clue-Epilogue

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I didn't invent, and I don't own DBZ, but I do own Zenya because I created her.

Author's notes: IT'S FINALLY HERE! The LAST chapter of "I Didn't Have a Clue!" This one's for you guys, who've stuck with this story even though it's taken me over a year to complete. This last chapter will be a song fic. This song is the reason this fic is named "I Didn't Have a Clue" It's called "Loss for Words" by Tait (from DCTalk) I highly recommend downloading this song, it's awesome! This chapter will be from Zenya's POV. Enjoy the fic!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________


~I'm at a loss
I'm at a loss for words I really want to say
I'm finding for myself
What can I do
When every road I travel leads me back to you
Instead of somewhere else
I apologize...~



It's been five years now. Five years since Piccolo saved me from my horrible fate. He brought me back into the real world, back to him. The day we finally confessed our love for each other was one of the happiest days of my life. To see him look at me like that and have all the loveI felt returned, you can't imagine the feeling unless you've been in love yourself. A deep love, a strong love, a love for all time is what I have with Piccolo.



~Cause what I wanted to say
Never came out the way
I wanted it to, I wanted it to
Cause what I wanted to say
Only got in the way
I never meant to hurt you
but 'I Didn't Have A Clue'~




I watch him play with our 3 year old daughter. Her name is Shumi. Shumi is a miracle. A miracle because she never should have been born. But God has alot more for us than we could ever imagine. Piccolo supposedly couldn't pro-create, and my being half android was a big obstacle. Piccolo and I married a year after the incident with my brother. It was pure bliss. All of our friends and family were there and I can still remember their cheers and how the rice they threw felt on my cheeks. Two years later I found myself with child. I remember Piccolo's reaction quite clearly, he fainted dead on the floor. I can't help but laugh now, looking back. Piccolo is a good father, so caring and kind towards his daughter. Can I tell you a secret? I found out two days ago that I am pregnant with our second child, its a boy, I can feel it. I want to call him James after my brother.



~I'm just a man
I'm just a man in need of something better than
I'm finding for myself
You count the cost
For everything you gain there's always something lost
You're worth so much more
Listen to my heart, whispering
I need you~



That's right, my brother James. He let's me call him that now. In fact, Tara has gone back to her original name too. Krillin still has a hard time remembering to call her that. James is finally free, of all the hate that he had for humans. He deeply regrets what he did to me, but I completely forgive him, how could I not? James has found happiness of his very own now. He met a very special woman and fell in love with her. James has been married for a year now and Tara and I are so happy to see him that way. We've all found what everyone is looking for. Love.




~Empty words cannot suffice
I've been running from what I know is right
When only yours are words of life~




I wish everyone could be as happy as I am, as we are. With my daughter Shumi, and my Piccolo by my side, I feel as if I could conquer the world. And in a way I have. Whatever the future brings, I'll be ready for it, as I watch my children grow up and as I grown old with my Piccolo. But I'll never forget the day we met, the day that my life was changed, for the better.




~Cause what I wanted to say
Never came out the way
I wanted it to, I wanted it to
Cause what I wanted to say
Only got in the way
I never meant to hurt you
But 'I Didn't Have A Clue'~


*END*
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
Basically, they live happily ever after. Awww, this chapter was so fluffy! I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. ^.^

Sayonara bye-bye!