Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ In Need Of You ❯ Chapter 1 - My Presious little you ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

In need of you

A/N- This fic is based on Gohan and Videl. I twisted the storyline of the actual show a bit, to show how evil I can really be. For a short preview of the character roles; Videl is depressed and tries to make the best of what she's got. She lives alone with her baby daughter, Pan but spends a lot of time at her fathers masion. Gohan is one of her best friends (to give you an idea of Gohan's role in this and no he's not Pan's father, you'll find out who is later in the fic!). Gohan knows that something is wrong with Videl and tries to cheer her up, he knows she's been through a lot. (Which will also be mentioned later in the fic). That's all I'm telling you for now and I've set this in chapters…dunno why just wanted too…

Disclaimers- Ok ok you get the idea now (well you should do…) I don't own any Dbz/Gt characters blah blah blah…BUT I do however own Yakato… he's allllllll minnnnnne!!!

Warnings- Ok I'm doing this story in chapters so if theres any warnings I'll put it at the beginning of every chapter cus I'm just making this up as I go along…*gasp* Oh no! I just gave away my big fic-writing, fic-planning secret! I'm dooooooooomed!

Uh…. On with the fic! ^.^;;

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1: My presious little you

The wind blew coldly as the gloomy grey clouds shuffled amoungst eachother, covering the dull sky. Dead leaves were picked off the rejected twigs and branches of trees and from the ground. The cold chilly howls joined the wind in its swift movements, brushing across the pale skinned face and large blue eyes. It blew across long black hair, lifting it softly strand by strand. The howls of wind were soon interrupted by the innosent cries of a young baby.

"Ok Pan…don't worry…" said Videl as she held Pan tightly to her chest and covered her with the warm thick coat Videl was wearing.

"We'll be home soon", she said again, smiling warmly at the young and now calming down child.

Videl walked fast but carefully, making sure not to upset her baby. She had Pan wrapped up warmly inside her coat across her chest, craddling her in her arms, so that the outside world from outside the thick coat couldn't see as much as a strand of black hair from the baby.

Some of the passing people looked strangely at Videl, noticing how the top half of her coat was rather large and bumpy ((not like that you pervert!)) and her arms were unseen. All Videl cared about was getting her presious baby home and hidden in the safe warm house.

On the way Videl passed a small store and looked down inside her coat at the little bright smiling face and big black sparkley eyes.

"Would you like some candy sweetheart?" Videl asked sweetly.

Pan reached her petite arms and tiny hands out and replied,

"Candeeeee" by a sweet giggle.

With that Videl smiled and couldn't resist kissing her daughter on the cheek then walked in.

She lifted the thick layers of the brown coat away from Pan and held her upright. She walked down to the shelves in the store, which were covered with different varieties of sugary sweets and chocolate bars.

"Now which one would you like?" Videl asked as she held Pan up on her feet so she could point to the one she wanted to try. Pan usually picked the newest looking one with the brightest colores and most exciting looking designs on the wrapper. This was something Videl could pay credit to the Candy-wrapper-designer-people for, especially since Pan would be quiet, observing the empty wrapper for about an hour.

"Hat! Hat on!" Pan said excitedly while pointing to the chocolate bar, with bright red, yellow and bright green wrapping, including a cartoon frog on it.

"You mean that one?" Videl asked curiously.

Pan got excited and waved her arms around, giggling.

"Yaaaa!!! Hat on!!! Yaaaa!"

"Ok ok!" Videl giggled and picked it up.

Pan tried to reach for it, moaning and whinning a bit.

"No…" Videl said as she held it up high, "You have to wait for me to pay first, then you can eat it ok sweetie?"

Pan just replied with an impatient pout.

After that Videl carried on walking home with Pan wrapped safely and protectively in her arms and again under her coat. Videl looked down at her daughter every few minutes, to see her sucking on the chocolate bar. Chocolate was smeared all over Pan's mouth and hands, even on her nose and forehead. Unfortunatly for Videl this means that there's going to be no escape of getting smears of melted chocolate all over her shirt, but she didn't care. Only seeing the happy smile on her daughter's sweet face was enough to keep her happy for a lifetime.

Soon after that the clouds had gotten much darker and the wind was much stronger and colder. There was a loud sudden crash of thunder, which illuminated the sky. Videl hated thunder, it was probably one of her biggest fears, but she didn't hate it anywhere near as much as Pan did.

With the loud crash Pan screamed, along with Videl's gasp. The wind became very strong, blowing Videl's hair and coat around. Pan cried, not sure what was going on and was very scared.

After a second crash there was a heavy shower of rain pouring down. For a moment Videl was standing still, slouching a bit to keep her daughter from getting cold and wet and adjusting her coat to keep Pan covered.

When Videl realised it was no use she began to run. Pan gripped onto Videl's shirt tightly with tears streaming down her face.

Videl ran as fast as she could, hardly being able to see because of the violent wind and rain against her face. She nearly screamed everytime there was a bright flash that illuminated the city she was running through, but tried hard not too, only so she wouldn't scare her daughter more.

Videl saw her father's large mansion in the distance and thought it'd be much better if she went there because her own house was at least another mile away.

Then a bult of lightening crashed down to the ground on the other side of the road of where Videl was. The sudden shock and vibration on the ground caused Videl to fall down with a scream, but she tried as hard as she could to fall on her side or back so Pan wouln't get hurt.

Pan cried harder, with screams of fear. Videl held her daughter more tightly and protectively as she stood up and carried on running, faster. When she finally reached the tall gates of Hurule's mansion, she ran fast to the door and banged her fist hard on it.

The butler opened the door and let Videl in immediatley.

"Are you alright Miss?" He asked, rather concered.

Videl didn't look so good with steins of mascara trickling down her very pale cheeks and she was shaking like a leaf.

"Don't worry about me! What about Pan?" She yelled over the continuing loud screams and cries of the baby.

"She might get a cold, or a fever or…"

"Don't worry, we'll take care of her"

"No you won't I will! She's MY baby! She won't like it if someone takes her away from me for even a minute!" Videl yelled again.

"Where's my Dad?!" she asked

"Mr Satan is currently on a business trip Miss…"

"Oh that's just great!" Videl said as she took off her wet coat and Pan's wet shirt.

She ran up the stairs into the bathroom and got a small warm towl then wrapped it around Pan. Pan was still whimpering a bit but tried hard to stop crying, knowing that she was now safe with her mom.

Videl ran a warm bubble bath for Pan in a small tub that was made especially for her. Videl let the water cool down a bit while she layed Pan on her big soft bed, wrapped warmly in a towl and Videl got changed into a robe and wrapped her own hair in a towl.

A few minutes after playing with Pan by bouncing her on her knees, Videl put her in the warm bubble bath. Pan loved bubble baths, she loved it even more when Videl bathed her in it because Videl always played with her with all the bubbles.

Videl loved to hear Pan's laughter, it was so kawaii. She put a few bubbles on Pan's nose and tickled her. Then Videl put bubbles on her own face, pretending she was Santa Clause and did a fake sneeze to make the bubbles blow everywhere.

After that Videl dressed Pan warmly in a little white nightshirt with a teddy bear across it and her own petite little pink robe. She looked so cute like that.

Videl took her into the large kitchen and placed her in the high babychair while she looked around in the large fridge.

She made herself a small microwave meal but made Pan some soft food suitable for a baby by hand. She mashed some vegetables and mixed some soft meat with gravy, then mashed some fruit seperately.

"Come on Pan…" Videl said for the fifth time, holding a spoonful of the vegetables to her mouth.

"No…" Pan mumbled as she turned her face away from it.

"If you eat all your vegetables I'll read you a bedtime story…" Videl said, hoping to get a positive response from her.

Pan's eye's lit up when she heard that and as much as she hated vegetables, she turned her face back toward it and was about to take the mouthful.

"If you really don't like the taste sweetheart just hold your nose like this…" Videl said as she held her nose and opened her mouth, bringing the spoon to it but didn't eat it.

Pan smiled and copied her. When she finally swallowed she giggled happily.

"Yaaa! Mommy yaaa nosey like tis!" Pan cheered as she held her nose again.

"That's right sweetheart!" Videl giggled, "Vegetables will help you grow big and strong like…you're grandpa!"

"Yaaaa! Gwandpa!" Pan said excitedly then continued eating the food.

Later that night Videl tucked Pan into her cot, wrapped up in sheets warmly. Pan's cot was right next to Videl's bed so if anything happened Videl would be there.

Videl sat on the edge of her bed with a fairytale book in her hands.

"Would you like me to read…. Uhm…" Videl turned through the pages, "Snow White?"

"Yay! Snwow wite!"

"Ok" Videl said with a smile and small giggle, "Snow White it is then… Once apon a time…"

As Videl read the story seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours. By the time she had finnished, she'd been reading for two hours.

"And Snow White and the Prince lived happily ever after…" She finnishec and closed the book, then looked up at her daughter, sound asleep with calming deep soft breaths.

"Night sweetheart" She said as she kissed Pan's forehead and went to brush her teeth then went to bed and turned off the light.