Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ In Need Of You ❯ Chapter 6 - Deja vu *Final Chapter!* ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

((Ooooh whats gonna happen next? Ok well there is quite a lot of voilence in this next chap so beware!))

Chapter 6: Déjà vu

"Bet you wern't expecting to see me again eh?" Yakato whispered evily.

Videl instantly knew who it was. She stamped on his foot and wrapped one of her legs around his and kicked the back of the joint behind his knee on one of his legs, making him fall down.

Videl jumped away from his grasp and turned around to face him, with fear written all over her face.

"W…what are you doing here?!" She asked, "Where's my baby!!!?"

"You mean MY baby you bitch!"

"WHERE IS SHE!?!" Videl screamed.

"Mommy!" A faint voice cried from the room behind him.

Videl didn't think. She ran straight toward the room. Yakato was still lying on the floor but grabbed her leg as she ran past, making her fall down.

"Look Gohan! Just press this button here", Bulma pressed a blue button and all the numbers appeared on the buttons, replacing the weird symbols "And there, now you just…HEY!" she screamed as he pushed her aside as he punched in Videl's phone number.

"What exactly is your problem anyway?!" Bulma asked loudly.

"Videl could be in trouble! It's a long story!" Gohan said quickly, still panicing. "Come on! Answer!!"

Yakato turned Videl over to face him while she was lying on the floor. Videl launched her fist at his face but he was ready for that, and caught it. He grabbed her other wrist and pinned her down. She tried to kick out of it but he twisted his feet around her legs so she was unable to move.

"Ha! Not so tough now are ya?"

"Let…GO!" She screamed as she struggled to break free.

"Aww It's a shame Daddy isn't here to save you… but then again, it's his fault this happened in the fist place!"

Videl growled and still tried to break free from his grasp.

"You look so cute when you've been caught", he said as he tightened his grip on her.

Videl spat in his face.

"You bitch!" He yelled and let go of one of her wrists and hit her across the face.

Pan crawled out of the room she was trapped in with a glass bowl. She crawled beside them and wacked him across his head with it but wasn't strong enough to smash the bowl or really hurt him.

"You little brat!" he yelled and wacked her with his arm, making her go flying and skid across the floor hard.

Videl then punched him in his face hard when he wasn't paying attention. He let go of her other wrist when she hit him and she sat up and wacked him across the face with her arm. He rolled off her and Videl stood up.

She ran over to Pan and picked her up then ran out of the room and down the stairs. She heard his footsteps running after her so she tried to run as fast as she could.

Videl heard the phone ringing and she ran to it, hoping it was someone that could help. Just as her hand was inches away from it, he grabbed her hand, knocking the phone off.

"Videl?!" Gohan asked in panic but was replied by silence. "VIDEL!?!".

He then heard loud sounds of smacking and a baby crying.

"You're gonna wish you never did that you whore!" Yakato yelled and slammed Videl into the wall.

"Mommy!!" Pan cried.

Gohan didn't need anymore time to think, with that he was gone.

"Gohan?" Bulma called, confused.

Yakato grabbed Videl by the throat and tightened his grip. Videl grabbed his arm, trying to loosen his grip on her while trying to kick him away.

"You're not gonna get me this time!" he said as he reached into his pocket for something, still tightening his grip.

Videl couldn't breath properly and lost her engery to move. Her arms dropped and hung at her sides and her legs became a bit weak but she tried hard to stay concious.

He pulled out a small white tablet and crumbled it into powder in his hand. He forced Videl's mouth open and poured it into her mouth.

Gohan was flying fast through the air and already saw Hurcules mansion in the distance.

"Who was that on the phone!?!" Yakato asked coldly as he grabbed Videl's hair, "I said WHO WAS IT!?!!"

Videl didn't answer. She didn't know who it was anyway but was hoping it was Gohan or at least someone who could help her and Pan.

"My Daddy's gonna beat you up!" Pan threatened.

"Well those are big words coming out of such a small little mouth! And I'm sorry to say this you little brat but I'm your father!"

"No you're not! My Daddy wouldn't be so mean! And Daddy wouldn't ever hurt mommy!"

"Shut up!" he yelled and kicked Pan over.

Videl saw what he did and punched him in the gut then tripped him up.

"Don't you DARE touch her AGAIN!" She yelled and kicked him hard in his ribs while he was lying on the floor. She kicked him 5 times repeatedly, kicking him harder everytime.

When he seemed unable to move, Videl quickly ran over to Pan and grabbed her then ran to the door. She pulled it open and began running down the path but suddenly felt very weak. She dropped to the ground but made sure she didn't hurt Pan.

"Get out of here…" Videl said, tiredly.

"No!"

"GO!!" Videl yelled.

Pan didn't want to but turned away and began to crawl the rest of the way down the path. Videl tried to drag herself along the ground since her legs were completely numb and her arms were beginning to become weak aswell.

Yakato stepped out of the door, limping slightly while holding his side in pain.

Videl heard his footsteps on the concrete and tried to pull herself along the ground faster but her arms had almost completely lost use.

Yakato snickered as he stepped beside her.

"Oh dear Videl, I didn't realise you were so weak!" he said mockingly.

"W…why are you doing this? I haven't done anything to you…"

"Well," He knealed down beside her with an evil smirk, "If only your father just gave us the money none of this would have happened…" he grabbed Videl's arm and turned her over roughly. "And you did do something Videl, You got me arrested! This is just a little pay-back!" he said then grabbed her and lifted her up, dragging her along the ground.

"No! Let go! Leave me alone!" Videl screamed in a weak voice.

"Oh wow! I just had a major Déjà vu!" he said.

"PLEASE! Stop! No! Let me GO!!!" Videl screamed, finding it harder to talk.

He grabbed her hair and whispered coldy in her ear,

"You say one more word and I swear I'll kill you!"

Just then Yakato was cut short by a hard, fast punch across the face which made him go flying.

Videl fell and landed on the floor, only half concious but still couldn't move since her whole body was completely numb.

She heard a familiar voice,

"Stay here with your mom Pan!" Said Gohan as he placed her beside Videl.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Pan said, a little paniced.

"…Thank-you…Pan…" Videl said finally before passing out.

Tears dripped from Pan's eyes and she rested her face on Videl while hugging her, leaving a wet patch of tears on her shirt.

"You sick bastard!" Gohan growled as he walked heavily toward Yakato, "How could you do something like that to her!" Gohan leaped at him and kicked him hard in the ribs, causing Yakato to go flying in the air and land on the hard floor infront of Gohan.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" Gohan yelled before he kicked Yakato across the floor, making him skid into the wall.

"Sh…she's a bitch…she deserved it…" Yakato struggled to say then spat out a bit of blood. "You don't…know her! Forget about her and find another girl… she doesn't deserve you…"

Gohan's eyes narrowed in disgust and hate. He grabbed Yakato by the throat and held him high.

"You didn't answer my question! How the hell can someone deserve getting raped and being forced to raise a child of the asshole who raped her by herself!?!!" Gohan said, tightening his grip. "ANSWER ME!!!"

"She's lucky…I did that to her…", Yakato struggled to say, "Now maybe…she won't be as foolish…and spoilt as…her father!"

Gohan growed and punched Yakato hard in the gut.

"What the hell is THAT supposed to mean!!!? It's not her fault that Hurcule is her father! You're punnishing her for BEING BORN!??"

Yakato spat blood into Gohan's face.

"Like I said…she…DESERVED IT!"

"You fucking crazy asshole!!!" Gohan yelled and threw Yakato up behind him, flew up beside him fast and hit the back of his neck, knocking him out. Yakato landed hard on the floor, unconcious.

Gohan walked over to Pan and picked her up, holding her close as Pan cried onto Gohan's sholder.

"It's ok, your Mom will be fine" Gohan said in a soft voice.

30 minutes later the cops arrived. Gohan was carrying Videl who was still unconcious. Pan was sitting behind Gohan, peeking through his legs at the cops, carrying Yakato away.

"Are you sure she'll be ok?" one of the cops asked Gohan.

"If she doesn't wake up soon I'll take her to hospital, but I think she'll be fine".

"Are you her body guard or something?" asked another shorter cop, who strangley looked familiar to Krillin.

"Uhm well not exactly…just a friend…"

"A pretty good friend then eh?" The shorter one snickered as he nudged Gohan with his elbow.

"Excuse me but don't you think that thisisn't exactly the time to joke around!?" Gohan asked, frowning then pointed down to Pan.

The cop looked down at Pan and noticed how worried and sad she looked. Pan rubbed more tears away with the back of her hand.

"Oh I'm sorry. Well thanks for your help, and Mr Satan will be informed about all of this and your heroic rescue for Videl, I'll leave you three alone!" he said then wondered off with the other cops.

"Gowan?" Pan asked, tugging at Gohan's pants.

"Huh? Yea Pan?"

"Why did that man say he was my Daddy?"

"Because he is by blood… but you won't have to worry about seeing him ever again ok?"

"But I want you to be my Daddy!" she whimpered with puppydog eyes.

"G...Gohan?" a faint sound came from Videl.

"Videl? Are you ok??!"

Videl opened her eyes, looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank-you… for saving us Gohan…" She said then hugged him as he was still carrying her. Gohan held her closer to him.

Videl made her feet drop to the floor and tried to stand up but still felt a bit weak and dizzy. She lost her balance but Gohan caught her before she fell.

Videl looked up at him again and smiled. She brought her face closer to his so their faces were less than an inch apart.

"I love you" she whispered quietly.

"Huh?"

Videl pressed her lips against his, kissing him passionately almost as if she's planned it.

"I said…" She said softly as she broke the kiss, then brought her lips to his ear, "I love you…" She whispered again.

Gohan was still a bit shocked from the kiss but realised what she said. He brought his face back a bit to look at her. He looked deeply into her beautiful blue eyes and brought his face a little closer.

"I love you too…" he whispered when their lips were almost touching. He pressed his lips against hers as they both kissed eachother passionately.

Pan gazed up at them for a while as they kissed. She wasn't sure what they were doing but smiled happily.

Gohan and Videl eventually broke the kiss and hugged eachother closely. Videl looked down at Pan while she hugged Gohan.

"What's wrong Pan?" Videl asked, as they broke the hug.

Pan sat there gazing up at them with tears in her eyes and a cute smile.

"Mommy, Daddy togwether!" she said finally in an excited tone as she threw herself at their legs and hugged them.

The End