Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter 20 pt 2 ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nasty Girl

What a mystery, Though the world's on fire,

Yesterday's hard words is still in my head
I feel no despair, No regrets or sorrows
Cause this new day, Makes me dance on air

I let out a yawn and watched as Goku was sitting in a chair next to me at Capsule Corp. Chi-chi was also there and she seemed to be keeping a good eye on her husband.

"So how are you at handling injections?" Bulma asked me she smiled as she turned round and flashed a needle.

I raised an eyebrow as goku jumped up and straight behind Chi-chi. Chi-chi smiled, she seemed happy that he remembered who she was.

"It's for J'dee Goku." Bulma remarked.

"Just like getting a tattoo done just not constantly with the jabbing sensations." I replied and smirked.

"Um… anyways this should control that evil double inside of you, it also might bring out some… er… side-effects." Bulma remarked as she flicked the top of the needle.

"Side effects." I repeated. "Um okay like what?"

"Like have you roaming about in a er… odd mood…" Bulma replied.

"How much of an odd mood?" I asked suddenly raising an eyebrow. "I'm odd a lot how odd is odd?"

"Completely out of character odd. What don't you normally do?" Bulma asked.

"Drag race? Listen to country music? Um kill people? Oooh I know like totally grab my vaccum cleaner and fly it out the window! Cause we all know the broom is much easier to sit on." I replied in my typical smart ass way.

"No you'll become your evil half for a while. Just twenty-four hours. That's all it takes for the contents of this needle needs to circulate. So I'd like to inform you that as your evil half your visions will probably be much further in to the future than you're used to as well."

"Hit me baby, I'm ready for it. Evil me, no worries, been evil like totally twice before! Third time's a charm!" I grinned.

Bulma shrugged. "I've told Toby so him and Icer will be able to watch over you." She explained and motioned to the doctor like table. "Lie down here and we'll begin this."

I jumped up on to the table and lay down on my back and placed my hands behind my head.

"Did Goten get home okay?" I asked Chi-chi looking at her upside down. I felt my shirt lifted up just a bit to reveal my stomach which I know would eventually grow with the kids inside.

"Oh yes thank-you for sending him home, he's been just a little bit distant lately." Chi-chi smiled. "My poor baby, I hope he'll be okay."

I felt the dab of cotton ball with a smoothing liquid over a small spot on my stomach. Watching Goku cower I knew the time was close, and I felt the slight jab and kept my breathing steady as Bulma injected the contents in.

"So when does evil her start to emurge?" Goku asked straighting up I knew that Bulma had removed the needle and I looked over to see her putting the stuff away on a tray to be washed.

"Well in about twenty minutes at the least. Hopefully she'll be ina vision by then and Toby can take her back home."

"Whoa wait what do you mean hopefully?" I asked sitting up suddenly. "What was in that thing anyway?"

"We'll I know you're not exactly the scientific type so I'll explain simp-"

"Hey I have you know I was top of my science class, I may have accidental traits of Goku, but that's cause my parents were very er… restrictive of what I learnt about." I protested.

"Well in that case you can kiss my explination good-bye."

"Argh!" I jumped up off the table. "Forget it then."

Bulma just smirked. "I can tell you what it does, it's a growth hormone, plus it will unclog where the infection of evil is."

"Growth hormone?" I frowned. "I'm not having these things next week! Please tell me I'm not!"

"Oh no I'll say it will be about six or seven months." Bulma replied.

"Gee thanks…" I drooled and walked out ignoring Bulma's cheery smile.

I looked up as I entered the lounge to see Mirai Gabriel sitting there watching over his Chibi self as he crawled around the room.

"So how'd it go?" Gabriel asked me.

"Enforcing visions…" I grumbled. "Scientifically imposible. She's not that smart…" I added grumbling and sat down next to Mirai Gabriel.

I watched as my chibi son crawled up to me and sat at my feet and looked up at me with those adorable blue chibi eyes. I picked him up and smiled at him as I held him in my arms.

"I promise you I'm going to be here this time to watch you grow up."

"Blllllllaaaarrrggggh!" He seemed like he agreed with me as I sat him on my lap, he held on to my finger and I watched his small hand as it held on, his saiyan tail swished happily behind him and curled up and out over and over.

Mirai Gabriel spoke up suddenly. "Let me hold him for a bit."

"Huh?" I looked at my future son and shrugged. "Sure."

Mirai Gabriel took him and placed him on his lap. "So much for the time cop theory huh?" He joked.

"Funny, drop him and you only have yourself to blame."

"Sit back mom."

"What?"

"Vision he remarked.

"What do you mean vision… I know when my visions are coming thank-you."

"Yes but this one's gunna be a killer. My witchy senses are telling me so."

"Really they could of warned me fir-" Suddenly I felt the throbbing pain in the left side of my forehead it was different pain as it stretched across my whole forehead and I grabbed my head.

"Relax mom, just relax."

"You try having these things." I growled as the surge of pain raced form the front of my head to the back suddenly, the headache grew and then there was a flash of light that consumed my all visual presence of the world I was in.

*****

She sat in the car watching the school, she didn't even open the door or window the cigarette between her lips poisoned the air of the car as she waited. She hated waiting but what more could she do, it was her turn to do the driving round and pick up Akira.

She watcher her younger brother finally leave West Citymiddle school, he walked up to the car and blinked. He had the blue eyes of his father and suddenly wore the same expression at seeing the smoke.

"Ryoko I'm not getting in that car until you put that smoke out." He frowned.

The window rolled down and the purple haired older sibling looked at him. "Fine then fly home." She remarked and started the car up. "I have better things to be doing than picking you up runt."

"I'm not a runt! One day I'll be bigger and stronger than you and then you'll be the runt." Akira waved his arms about in protest.

"Whatever, you getting in or not?"

"I'm going tot ell dad you were smoking in his car again!" Akira climbed in and shut the door winding down both back seat windows.

"Pssshhhh what's he going to do? Ground me? Hello already grounded that's why I'm doing this."

Akira pouted but his pout had no effect on Ryoko who strangely could be as cold as ice sometimes. "Are we picking up Selene and Gabriel too?"

"No, Gabriel can find his own way home."

"Selene?"

"Hanging out with J.D where else."

"Why do I have to get stuck with you, why can't one of them get grounded and pick me up?"

"Because they're freaks and geeks besides freaks and geeks don't get grounded."

Akira frowned. "But Selene is grounded I heard it last night Dad caught her coming in at three am. She went to that concert and she wasn't suppose to."

"Well duh, who do you think drove her there, she just got told off and given chores, last think they want is both of us home all the time."

Akira looked out the window he was annoyed at this, everyone else had a normal family but his had to be weird. His mother worked at the OrangeStar Forensics department with Gabriel's father's ex-wife. Then his home inviroment that was even worst, it was one BIG family. A lot of times he just wanted it to be just him and his father or just him and his mother.

Ryokolooked in the backseat at her younger brother she wouldn't tell him or anyone but she did this voluntarily to make sure he was okay, her blue eyes meet his in the rear vision mirror and she saw his upset expression.

"Bad day at school?"

"I got teased again." He crossed his arms and his brow creased. "They think our family is weird. We have tails and they don't, we can fly and they can't, we have dad married to two women under who are living the same roof."

Ryokonodded. "Hey don't let it get to you kiddo."

Akira huffed. Ryoko reached back and ruffled his brown hair and he waved his hand trying to hit her hand away. "Ryo…" He whined.

She laughed as she placed her hand back on the sterring wheel. The car pulled up to the house and Ryoko killed the engine and jumped out, she opened Akira's door and looked at him and he got out.

"Go do your homework okay." Ryoko remarked.

"Yeah." Akira wlaked inside and Akira shut the door and she leant up against the car and finished her cigarette. She watched her mother as she brought in the washing, she was complaining to herself again and Ryoko frowned. It was a pretty much messed up environment for children to grow up in. She walked in to the yard and up to her mother. "Need a hand?" She asked. But she didn't wait for a reply before helping in taking the clothes off the line.

Her mother looked completely distant as usual, Ryoko had no idea how it had happened, she remembered her mother as one of those energetic women, but after Akira's birth, she seemed to loose her energy and she spent more time at work than at home, like she was trying to avoid everyone. Like she didn't want to know them as people.

"Are you okay?" Ryoko asked as the placed the last of the washing in the basket ready to take inside.

"I guess I just miss home." She replied as she picked up the basket and walked inside.

"Yeah my day was great how was yours." Ryoko drooled sarcastically to a question that normal parents asked their kids when they got in from school. "We got in to the finals for the battle of the bands, it'd be cool if you could come."

*****

Seleneclosed her locker and she looked at J.D standing by waiting for her. Selene let out a defeated sigh.

"You weren't grounded were you?" J.D asked. She had been in on Selene's little try to get herself grounded routine.

"They just gave Ryoko more time and just want me to do the chores. Bah." Selene sighed. "Everything was so cool when we were kids, now it's like my mother's going nuts and all she does is ramble about how important Ryoko is to keep her at home."

J.D blinked. "You're mom isn't nuts."

"Riiight, and this mystery guy after Ryoko is a real person. Hello… Wings, halo? Yah right."

"You sound annoyed what are you going to do?" J.D asked.

"Run up dad's credit card what else." Selene smiled. "He'll see it as a cry for help."

"Help to ground you." J.D added.

"Wanna keep me company. I got a date with the bass guitarist of Thirteen armies. I'm gunna pick out an outfit."

"I can't believe you like them, man those guys are like freaky looking with Mohawks quadrupled colors dyed in their hair."

Seleneshrugged. "Yeah well I'm going to take Cossack home to meet mom and dad on Friday."

"Cossack? Sounds like male body deodorant." J.D snickered.

"You gunna keep me company or not?"

"Yeah someone's gotta keep an eye on you."

*****

The night was close and coming fast. He sat perched watching the house, his ki undetectable, but the one he was looking for was elsewhere, he leapt off the cliff and let his wings glide him towards the correct location, he had been effecting her paranormia while she slept while she worked, he was playing with her mind in a fit of revenge, how dare she choose him.

She was suppose to be his and his alone, if he couldn't have her, then he'd just take his child back. Besides there was plenty of other distractions for everyone else that he'd brought back. And he'd brought back everyone he could using the author powers he had kept, he could of done that the moment after he was killed, but he bought his time training in the H.F.I.L getting stronger and stronger, and now when she was at her most distracted he returned brining with him, every evil the Dragonball crew had fought and even the defeated evil doubles.

This time Blake would get his baby girl and then the woman he cared for would come to him.

*****

J.D watched as Selene balanced the several boxes perfectly in her arms and she was still able to know where she was going by the location of other's ki around her.

"So…" J.D broke the silence as she walked alongside her friend. "Can I ask about what's this crush you have on Gokin?"

"Ew as if… Ryoko has a crush on Gokin." Selene curled up her nose.

"I like Zane. Man he's just so… kami help me." Selene grinned ear to ear thinking about Jubilee's older brother, sure he was that odd six years older but still, he was worth it to look.

"So Ryoko likes Gokin? Why?" J.D frowned.

"I think it's cause he treats her like she actually exists. Gabriel is so mean to her, you should see him, he knows something but he's not telling us and it involves her."

J.D thought for a moment. "So you're parents are keeping something from you two, yet Gabriel can know?" She frowned. "Sounds like a case of the favorites if you ask me."

"Tell me about it. Gabriel this and Gabriel that. Bah makes me sick. So he's strong, he's a like a super saiyan five yadda yadda and he's only seventeen." Selene rolled her eyes. "But he is like the total goof round Jubilee seriously have you seen him?"

"Him and Gokin." J.D smirked. She then stopped and grinned even more. "Speaking of the double dufus'."

Seleneplaced her shopping down and capsuled it as Jubilee pulled Gokin and Gabriel past.

"You promised it was swimsuits you were trying on right?" Gokin asked.

"Yes… now don't make this hard on yourselves the summer's coming up and I want to see what swimsuit will suit me better."

"Oh you're trying them on!" Gabriel remarked. "I thought you wanted me and Gokin to-"

"That to… but gotta give a little to get a little, now c'mon!" Jubilee remarked.

"I'm coming!" Gokin and Gabriel remarked in unison and looked at each other in obvious competition.

Once they were past. Selene raised an eyebrow and looked at J.D "They're both your siblings."

J.D scoffed a laugh. "Yeah well at least one of them is half yours and you get to deal with him everyday, every year."

"Except for thanksgiving. Son family birthdays. New-year and Christmas." Selene reminded her best friend.

*****

He watched her from the ceiling her blonde hair long half way down her back, the blue streak of dye through one piece of each side of her hair.

Selene

She had to be the one. It would make sense perfect sense to name her after Selene the Selene they both knew and had been friends friend. She was like a young princess in a way, the way she walked, talked, her head held high, she kept her family hidden from those who admired and knew her.

Though she obviously didn't know, she would come to learn of the truth through him. The evil inside her woken up. It would be just like he wanted. He raised his hand to the ceiling and let the warmth of the ki ball form in his hand before firing it upwards to the ceiling of the mall and letting several others follow in suit till the ceiling began to collapse down.

*****

J.D saw the flash before she heard the sound, and she heard the sound before she felt the shock. The ceiling then collapsed suddenly unexpectedly, yet she felt it, it was to be expected as the rubble piled up between her and Selene.

As the rubble fell it sounded like the entire mall was collapsing in on itself. Selene backed away from the pile of rubble staring at it, then she felt the arm round her waist and she looked behind her to see him, the man with the silver hair and the tsiru-jinn like tail.

"What the-?"

"I've got you." He smiled as if she should be happy he was risking his life for her.

"I don't need saving." She slapped at him hand.

"Now you do." And she watched as wings expanded and he wrapped his arms round her tightly and took upwards and she let out a cry as he held on to her and glided through the mall.

She began to panic upon sensing his ki, it was nothing like she was used to, it was hidden, yet it wasn't it, was only noticeable if you new about him and now that she did, it was definite evil, she looked behind hoping J.D was following.

"Selene!!" Gabriel watched the figure as it flew off and he saw the wings and tail and dread filled his stomach as he watched it fly off.

"What was that thing?" Gokin asked staring after it.

"Blake." Gabriel had been told about Blake and given the assignment by his mother to watch over the twins to make sure they didn't fall in to his hands.

"Well do something!!" J.D shouted at them. "Go get her!!"

"I would… but he could hurt her." Gabriel frowned.

"Well then you tell J'dee and Tobias I'm going after him!" J.D powered up and took to the sky following them.

"J.D!!!" Gokin growled and looked at Gabriel. "I'm going after her she's my sister I'll call you back at your place get home report this."

Gokintook off after his younger sister.

Gabriel stood there he had fallen in to shock, hearing the stories had been one thing, but to see the evil that had stalked his mother was another, and also knowing it had grabbed the wrong twin, make the reality sink in on what he could or would possibly do to Selene when he found out.

Jubilee took Gabriel's hand snapping him out of his thoughts. "C'mon we better hurry." She informed him.

"Right." Gabriel nodded and they powered up and took off through the already holey ceiling of the mall and back towards Gabriel's place.

*****

Gabriel stood there watching his mother, he'd seen her upset but never this upset. She was crying, crying so loudly. Akira was standing in the doorway with a worried expression across his face.

"He took Selene. How could he?!" There was another hole created in the wall by a very angry Tobias. Gabriel felt bad for not following suddenly.

Ryokowalked in and she looked at the group of them gathered. "I've called Mabelle and let her know. I can say she's not happy about her two kids rushing off like that, then again I would do the same anyway. But she's tracing their ki. She'll give us a call when Blake settles down to where ever he is going."

"But Selene's okay I can feel it, why are you crying?" Akira asked walking up to their mother.

"I can't believe how stupid I've been. I knew he was coming, I knew he was bringing everyone back with him, but I didn't tell anyone. I wanted to keep Ryoko safe from him and he takes Selene." She wiped the tears from her face.

"So he's suppose to be my father, man is he going to be in for a shocker." Ryoko smirked.

J'deecringed at Ryoko even mentioning Blake as her father. She treated it so casually, Ryoko looked at Toby. "Your still my real dad. I don't care, let him come he's got a lot to deal with we're all strong saiyans we can take him."

"Tsiru-jinn and saiyans." Gabriel corrected.

"Yeah yeah." Ryoko waved her hand about to show she didn't really care. "Lets just get ready to kick his ass back to H.F.I.L."

J'deesmirked and looked at Toby. "She's yours alright. Same Vegeta attitude."

Gabriel looked at Jubilee who stood there awkward for a moment. "I should fill my mother in on this, if that means evil is coming back it could mean…" She frowned.

"Turles." J'dee growled. "Megami we don't need him back either."

"I'll fly with you there." Gabriel offered.

Jubilee nodded. "Dad's sure gunna be mad." She shook her head, then bidding farewell to the family she left with Gabriel.

*****

Mirai Gabriel sat by the bed back at his mother's place watching her carefully, she was still deep in to the vision and it was obviously stressing her out.

The door opened and he looked up as Toby entered. "She's still out, but I did hear Blake's name mentioned." Gabriel frowned. "He's done a real number on her."

Gabriel took his mother's hand, he closed his eyes trying to lock on to what she was seeing, it was something he'd learned on his own purely by accident but he knew it was wiccan evolved.

*****

The motions of driving a car seemed so normal, yet after her solo talk with Ryoko, she knew how her daughter truly felt, far from normal.

The dark highway a landscape of white and yellow dots against the background of the night. J'dee was defiantely in tears occassionaly wiping them away from her face, she could of flown, but he would of sensed her, she didn't want him to sense her.

"Turn here." Ryoko instructed she was using the sibling bond to locate her twin.

J'deeturned the car round the corner and it skidded to a halt as someone stood in the road. J'dee stepped out of the car ready to blow up the insane person. She stopped seeing the figure and blinked it was impossible.

"Sei…"

He just smirked and then she felt strength as she was rammed up against the car and the image morphed before her eyes to a pale looking face with spiky silver hair.

"Sei's better half." He corrected.

"Mom!" Ryoko jumped out of the car and she pushed the man off her and then she saw the wings the opened to stop him from falling and she stared at them and then stood protectively infront of her mother.

"Ryoko…" J'dee grabbed her daughter's hand.

"Out of the way brat."

Ryokogrinned. "Brat? Oooh nice you think that insult up all by yourself?" She was teasing him.

He glared at her. "I'm not after you. Now just let me take who I came here for."

"Go to hell." She growled and began to power up.

"Been there done that kid and I must say, we need more like the likes of you down there."

Ryokoflashed in to Tsiru-jinn level four, her hair the color of a super saiyan though and her tsiru-jinn armor a purple color over the pale white.

Blake stumbled back suddenly as her blow came unexpectedly and knocked him to the ground.

J'deestepped over Blake, she smirked. "Meet the daughter you were aiming to kidnap." She seemed proud of that fact.

"Ryoko." He looked up at her.

"Oh so now I'm not a brat that you know you're the reason I'm in this world!!" She growled. Then charged at him again, Blake flashed in to his level four metal level and blocked the blow, he grinned at her then they both took up to the sky and the battle emerged.

J'deebrushed the stand of wavy fringe from her face as she looked up unable to interfear, she knew Blake wouldn't hurt her now he knew the truth about her. It was a cold sensation that raced through her as she watched the night sky lit up by the pure light of their punches connecting.

"Mom!"

J'deespun round as Selene raced up to her. J'dee raced up to her eldest twin and embraced her in a hug. "Megami I was so worried."

Seleneloked up to the battle and she blinked staring at Ryoko's form and the almost similar form of Blake. "What's going on?"

J'deelowered her head. "Ryoko she's the result of the evil Blake infected me with while I was pregnant." She explained the rest as quickly as she could to Selene who listened yet watched in worry as her younger sister fought the metal Tsiru-jinn in the air.

There was a loud crash and Ryoko was sent skidding across the ground and she pushed herself up on her elbows Blake landed standing over her.

"You're as every bit stubborn as your mother, but I must say even more determined. And what I actually pictured her evil half to be like."

"I'm not evil!" Ryoko shouted at him.

"Not yet." Blake smirked and his tail flicked around behind him before gabbing her in the hand and pinning her down to the ground.

Ryokolet out a cry of pain.

"No! Stop that!" Selene raced forward but Blake just knocked her back, J'dee caught her daughter before she hit the ground and looked up as a small crimson yellow creature short in stature emerged formt eh shrubbery and walked up to Ryoko and held his hand up over her.

"NO!" J'dee shouted.

"Ah-par-di-da-par!"

"Babity!!" Out of nowhere a flash emerged from the sky and sliced the little wizard in half.

"DAD!!" Selene jumped up and raced up to her father and her put a protective arm around her and glared at Blake.

"Ah-par-di-da-par!" Babity remarked as the two halves of his body reconnected to each other.

Blake had stepped back by then and Ryoko was free she looked at the cut on her hand and glared at Blake.

"You think you're such hot shit don't you?" She leapt up and charged at him again only to be slammed back. J'dee grabbed her before she leapt up again.

"They've gotten stronger." J'dee informed her daughter.

"Not only that we came back in bulk, right now Icer and Zno have a little friendly visit themselves."

"Cooler!" Toby looked back to where he'd come from.

"Time to choose where do your loyalties really lie?"Blake smirked wathcign as Ryoko held the sides of her head.

"He's inside my head… get him out." She was sobbing as J'dee held on to her.

*****

Mirai Gabriel opened his eyes and he let out a sigh, the vision was powerful and emotional all at the same time and he watched as J'dee sat up suddenly holding her head and she blinked, she looked at Gabriel then flopped back down.

"Do you feel evil yet?" Gabriel asked.

J'dee smirked. "Hell no…" She jumped up off the bed. "Though I do feel something different." She looked down at her hands trying to figure out what it was that felt different about herself.

"I feel like…" I paused. "Say where's Goten?"

Gabriel sweatdropped. "You're not going to stalk him are you?"

"I've got a different idea." My eyes grew starry and Gabriel pushed me back down on to the bed.

"Mom, no stay." He ordered ruining my thoughts of getting a fanbased sneak peak at him and then I blinked.

"Nooooo I've turned back into a perving fangurl!!"

Gabriel rubbed his temples, "Okay it's only for twenty-four hours… it'll be okay."

"No it won't what if I… I try and sneak a peek on Mirai T? Or Goku, or any of those other really cute adorable… minus Gohan not that he's not cute… I just won't go there- but what if I try and hit on Vegeta?!?!."

Gabriel sat down. "I'm here I'm watching over you it ain't gunna happen."

"Buggar." I clicked my finger.

*****

Mirai Gabriel was pushing a ball back and forwards between his chibi and mirai self when Trey walked in and he sniffed the air. "I smell food!! We have food here damn!"

"Serves you right for being away so long." Toby walked past with Iczer following him towards the gravity room.

"You're sister is cooking." Iczer smiled.

"Uh-oh…" Trey sweatdropped. "Maybe I should just go and save the food."

Mirai grinned. "In twenty-four hours time sure, but right now she's okay, she's just become her opposite, there was some worry, but she seems to be doing fine."

"Toby you have one hour, you and Iczer better be washed up by that time or you miss out!!" J'dee shouted from the kitchen.

"Yo Sis!!" Trey shouted back. "Wassup?"

J'dee stuck her head out of the kitchen and she looked at Trey. "Well what brings you home?"

"Eighteen she sent me home said I'm spending more time with them than I am with my own family." Trey grinned and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Playstation is under the TV in the cabinet. I've saved your game after that free run you left it on."

"Ooooh sweet!" Trey raced to the playstation and pulled it out.

"In your room boy! We have chibi's running round here ya know." J'dee scolded.

"Alright, alright. Do I get any of that food you're cooking?"

"Yes. Now shoo I'm trying to cook."

Mirai Gabriel watched his uncle collect the playstation 2 and the games before leaving the lounge, with controllers dragging behind him.

J'dee went back in to the kitchen and Mirai looked at his chibi self who held on to the ball not wanting to let it go. Tiger and several of her kittens roamed past in to the kitchen. Mirai Gabriel looked at his chibi self who instantly covered his ears.

"Gaaaaaah cats!! GETOUTOFIT!!!"

Mirai Gabriel smiled as his mother continued shouting.

"OFCOURSEYOUCOMEINNOWTHATI'MCOOKING!!!YOU'REJUSTLIKEEVERYMALEINTHISHOUS EHOLD!!!!!"

Mirai picked up his chibiself and walked in to the kitchen and placed his chibiself in the highchair.

"Let me help you out." Mirai smiled and opened up the fridge and pulled out the can of cat food.

The cats all instantly rushed over to him.

"So your dream of becoming an old lady with a hundred cats that still valid?" He teased as he dished up a few plates of cat food.

"Who needs to get old. I think the time is coming near where I'm going to have to give the kittens away."

******

"Dad, do we have to eat J'dee's food?" Iczer whispered, poking at it. Tobias glared at him.

"If I have to suffer boy, so do you." Tobias mumbled. Iczer suddenly jumped up from the tble and ki blasted the meal.

"I should have done that." Trey muttered.

*****

"Where do you think you're going?" I growled grabbing Toby by the back of his shirt. "You will help me clean up this mess since your son thought it would be a nice trick to make that mess!" I pointed at the hole in the wall. Food is for eating not blasting to the next dimension."

"ThanksBYE!" Iczer raced out and upstairs obviously to go check on his mother.

I dragged Toby over to the hole and pointed at it. "Get to it now." I growled and turned round to see Mirai collecting up the dishes and taking them in to the kitchen.

"You staying here I take it then and not going to see Tsunami?" Mirai asked from the kitchen as I became to clean up the table.

"I'll see her later on tonight." I wiped a damp clothe across the table cleaning up chibi Gabriel's mess.

Mirai wandered out. "Well I'm going back to dad's I wanna see how Gokin is doing after that whole Jan thing. You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all. "Take your chibi self to spend some time with his father."

"Eh?" Mirai blinked and looked at me. "I heard about that um… thing, with you and letting me.. Err chibi me see him."

"I'm in a good mood minus the wall." I looked to see Toby picking up pieces of wall and placing them back in the wall and using his ki to weld them in to place.

"Um okay." Mirai picked up his chibi self. "You hear that kiddo? Man dad's gunna be surprised."

Mirai raced out. I heard him grabbing a few things for his chibi self upstairs.

"Finished." Toby huffed. "Well until tomorrow when the stores open up and I can get real supplies to fix this." He looked at me. "There was no reason to go crazy at me for it though."

I just sighed and rubbed my temples. "It's this… these." I motioned to my stomach and then that damn Blake blobby clog thing, I swear sometimes I feel I could out yell Chi-chi and Bulma in this stage.

"Okay I'm off!!" Mirai waved as he ran downstairs and towards the door.

"Stop right there mister, is he wrapped up in a blanket?"

"Yes." Mirai turned round and showed me. I walked up to my son and checked the thickness of the blanket opened the baby bag to check the clothes, bottles and nappy supply.

"Where's Goten?" I asked and looked at Mirai.

"Uh with Chi-chi, he um lives there remember?"

"The bunny rabbit." I corrected.

"Oh the rabbit… hehe well he's in here… somewhere." Mirai rummaged through the bag.

"Actually. I put him in your car." Toby spoke up.

"Car…" I paused and looked at Toby. "Why? That's at Gohan's."

"I brought it back here."

"Good now that that's sorted out… I'll be off bye!!" Mirai raced outside and zipped off in to the sky.

"Gahhhhhh teenagers!! Really I bet you he'll want to stop off by Tsunami's!" I grumbled but Toby took me by the arm. "This way."

*****

I looked at the car with amazement at how it had been converted over and I opened the hood and looked at all the other things in there apart from what I knew. "What's that?" I asked.

"J'dee that's the battery."

I blinked. "But wasn't it suppose to be on that side?"

"I told you I made a few alterations."

"Awww so kawaii!!" I squealed and glomped on to him giving him a huge hug. "I have my car back. I was really really really worried about going back over there to get it." I let go and rubbed the back of my neck. "If only I really knew how a car worked to start off with."

I was sure I saw Toby sweatdrop.

"What's that?" I motioned to some strange tube.

"That's the air conditioning." Toby sighed. "You really don't know a thing about cars do you?"

"Sure I do that's the engine that's the radiator."

"No that's the radiator and that's the engine." I was corrected.

I shrugged. "Eh it gets you places it's all cool."

There was a silence as I looked over the engine and everything else under the hood. It was the first time I didn't know what to say, normally I was just the crazy, zany insane type of person, but I felt like it was all leaking out of me and the feelings form earlier returning, my sudden feeling of stalking out Goten. 'Damn this, this, whatever…' I thought angrily.

"Are you okay?"

I shivered. "Fine…" I took one step and looked back at it and I blinked it was like I was seeing a footprint in the ground it was an odd glowing color before soaking in to the concrete. "Or not." I added and walked toward the steps. "I need a drink."

"You have alcohol here?" Toby looked surprised.

"Boy's idea." I replied and jogged up the steps and in to the house. I saw boy sitting in front of the TV playing Tokyo racer extreme zero. I walked past him and towards my room.

"Hey you're pregnant you shouldn't be drinking!" I heard Toby shout.

Trey's car onscreen crashed. "What?" He looked at me. "Again?!"

"I'll explain later." I raced off towards my room.

"Tobias did you get my sister pregnant?" I heard Boy's question before I shut my door.

*****

Tobias sighed as he took all the bottles of alcohol and hid them in the garage. J'dee would never be able to pick up their scent in the middle of ll these chemicles. The alcohol would blend in. Besides, they were in a oil box.

*****

I sat up against the headboard of the bed nursing a drink in my hand, the covers up to my chest. I watched as the door opened and Trey's curses could be heard through the house and then Toby shut the door and rubbed his temple and he looked at me.

"Hi. Thirsty?" I held up an empty glass.

"J'dee you're pregnant and you shouldn't be drinking. For the child's sake."

I smiled over the rim of the glass. "I know." I took a sip. Then placed the glass down and pulled the covers back and slipped out of the bed and sauntered up to him. He raised an eyebrow suddenly. I placed a glass in his hand and pulled him down suddenly slipping my tongue in to his mouth for a kiss. I let go and smiled playfully at him, he was staring at me blinking.

"What not use to me being in a playful mood?" I ran a finger up his leg and stared at him seeing if he was getting a reaction.

*****

Tobias's eyes widened as J'dee pinned him against the wall as the door opened. The hell?

*****

"Sorry my bad." Trey shut the door his face beet red.

I was holding Toby up against the wall, my strength had somewhat increased and I was enjoying this dominating bit, I tugged at his lower lip with my teeth.

He suddenly pushed me back. "Who are you?" If Trey hadn't of interrupted then who knows what I could of accomplished.

I stomped my foot and pouted. "I am who I'm suppose to be! Geez!" I crossed my arms.

"But you're…" He looked at me.

I walked over to the bed and picked up my drink from the bedside table and took a swig. "Just typical because I'm not in tears or crying for your help you think I'm not me. I am me." I swirled the alcohol round the bottom of the glass. "But my offer still stands, I know some really good games to play… I placed the glass down and sauntered back up to him and let my tail wrap round his as I pulled him down and kissed him again. "You're not going to say no are you? A girl needs some too ya know, an itch to scratch so to say." I ran my hand up his chest and to the back of his neck, letting my fingers linger there and slowly stroke the back of his neck seeing if he had any reaction at all.

*****

Tobias tossed J'dee onto the bed. He sure as hell was going to enjoy this!

*****

"You know, we should invite Belle and Tsunami's families over for a barbecue." Tobias said the next morning. J'dee looked up from her breakfast and Icer gave him a look.

"Sounds like a good idea. We can have a get together with just our families and the babies can meet." J'dee said, feeding Gabe. Icer shrugged as she nursed Zno.

"It does sound like fun."

"Good, I'll make the calls." J'dee said, heading for the phone.

*****

J'dee paused to rubbed her forehead, as the phone was balanced on her shoulder,s he dialed in Tsunami's number.

"Mooooom I'm home." She heard Mirai Gabriel call out.

"Hello?" Tsunami's voice greeted on the other end.

"Oooh you're calling Tsunami!! Can I speak to Jubilee?" Mirai Gabriel called out racing up to her.

"I'm on the phone here." J'dee waved him in a shooing motion away but he didn't leave. "Tsunami hi… how's things?"

*****

"I've been okay," Tsunami said with a sigh as she held a half-awake Chibi Jubilee in her arms. She had taken her call to the kitchen. Mirai Jubilee had followed her and asked who it was. The second Tsunami had mouthed 'J'dee', Jubilee suddenly grew a big smile on her face.

She giggled when she heard Gabriel in the background, "What's up?"

*****

"Toby wanted us to do a gathering for the kids sake to get them all together and I think it's a great idea I'm gunna give Belle a holler after this, I was wondering, if you Yamcha, the kids, both sets would like to join us. I have yet to organize a date but sometime this week or weekend. That sound okay with you?" I let out a sigh at Miria Gabriel bouncing round me in a silly ranma-esque fashion except he wasn't shaking his head in denal at an accusation, it was more of a form of excitement.

"Jubiiiiiiiileeee." Mirai Gabriel whinned.

"Shoo! Shoo!!" I waved at him.

He shook his head stubbornly. "Nope nope nope… plllllllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaase?" He pulled the Son eyes of deperation on me and I growled.

"That's it no more going round to Goku's!!" I waved a finger at him, "Now stop with the eyes." I growled in annoyance.

"Plllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss eeeeeeeeeee?!"

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of my head as I listened to Tsunami's reply followed by a chuckle, she couldobviously hear Gabriel and I was wondering if Jubilee was buggin her in the same fashion, I knew though that women were much more descret.

*****

Tsunami froze at the instant mention of Toby, remembering what had transpired between them earlier.

"Umm…a barbecue with our families?" she asked aloud. Jubilee's eyes lit up and she had a hopeful look in her eyes.

Tsunami frowned and held Chibi Jubilee closer. He couldn't do anything to her with all of them around. And besides, she'd probably have to watch him closely anyway just to make sure he didn't harm any of the kids.

"S-Sure, sounds like a great idea," she was certain that both parties (J'dee and Mirai Jubilee) were wondering about the sadness in her voice.

She suddenly grinned vibrantly, "Tell Gabe that Jujubee sends her love."

"Mooooomm!!!" Jubilee blushed whined loudly, her voice carrying over the phone.

*****

I laughed at hearing Jubilee's voice. "Hehe I will so totally do that!"

"What is it?" Mirai Gabriel bounced round me.

"Jubilee sends her love." I smiled watching Gabriel grin happily. "Teenagers." I shook my head. "If this a vision of the future I say we'll be in contact a lot." I paused then got a serious expression. Gabriel read it and he knew I could tell what I was going to say next.

"Can I ask you about Turles?"

*****

I knew I had frightened Tsunami suddenly. "I'm pregnant to Blake. I want some… advice." I let out a sigh. "And if my vision proves to be right, he'll be back for her. I just need someone else to talk to about this. I know over the phone so isn't cool, but this Barbeque if I could just get some tips to stop me from going a little bit crazy paranoid"

*****

Tsunami suddenly felt more uneasy. Pregnant? Blake was back? Gah, what the hell has been going on?

"Umm...sure, Friday sounds good. Four days should be….okay." Tsunami said.

Mirai Jubilee was looking at her oddly. Tsunami suddenly placed her chibi daughter into her Mirai daughter's arms. She whispered, "Go place her in her pen."

Jubilee nodded and took her chibi self out of the room.

*****

I was listening to Tsunami when I noticed Mirai Gabriel's arms were empty. I looked at him. "Wait where's Gabe?"

Gabriel blinked. "I'm right here."

"No my chibi son… where did you put him?"

"Oh he's still at Belle's."

I slapped my forehead. "You left him there!! Gah poor Belle she has enough kids running around as it is."

Mirai blushed. "Well you said-"

"Never mind." I turned my attention ot the phone and Tsunmai on the other end. "This Friday okay? Make it a lunch thing, that cool? I'll give Belle a call and see if she's up for it, and hope that she doesn't mind Gabe still being there. Poor kid must be confused." I was taking on the typical worried mother thing.

"I said I was sorry." Mirai Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck.

There was a knock at the door. "Gabe get that." I watched him as he walked off.

*****

Mirai G blinked as he saw Eighteeen standing there her arms crossed and looking annoyed. "I swear we've been making sure Sei hasn't been stalking you."

She sighed. "I'm not here about that. I'm here about Trey."

"Well he only got home a day ago so anything before then we had no idea."

"We sent him home so he could spend time with his family so Krillen and I could have a talk in private with our daughter."

"Oh?" Mirai Gabriel scratched his head. "So you want him to come back?"

"Marron's just had a kid." Eighteen blurted out.

"Does Trey…" Gabriel paused.

"No, what part of JUST don't you understand?"

"Whoa I'm sorry… So boy or girl?"

"Boy." Eighteen huffed and recrossed her arms. "I want to talk to your mother."

"She's on the phone at the moment but sure come in."

*****

"Pregnant? Marron!" I gasped shocked.

"Was she had a boy, you're an aunty." Gabriel grinned.

"I'm an aunt.." I breathed. I knew Tsunami was on the other line. "Did you hear?!" I squealed. "I'm an aunt. Me!!" I bounced up and down on the spot. "So what's his name?"

"I think Eighteen wanted to um come here to yell at Trey."

"Wait nine months is normal length but they weren't even dating then…" I counted back on my hands.

"My guess it was during the Uro problem." Gabriel remarked. "Us Mirai kids have been here for a while now. Could have been something that Uro infected them with."

"Which would explain why Marron never showed any sign of being pregnant."

"Plus the half android thing." Sei drooled from the hallway.

"Hey hey hey I'm on the phone!!!" I protested.

I saw the look clearly. Then I heard Tsunami. "I think I'll call you back. Congradulations aunty."

"See you friday."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and then looked at the small gathering. "Right to the lounge right now."

When we entered Trey was playing against Mirai Iczer on some random car game.

"Restart!!" Trey cried.

"Don't you dare. That would have been the tenth time!"

"AHEM!!" I shouted.

Trey looked up at me and then he saw Eighteen. "Am I in trouble?"

Eighteen laughed it was that evil eighteen laugh and she nodded. "Big trouble."

"Whatever it is I didn't do it!!"

Sei just smirked. "Somehow I think you did."

"And you did it gooooooood." Gabriel added.

"You two shoo!" I waved them away.

"I'm pausing the game… You restart and I'll pound you." Mirai Iczer slipped away.

*****

Deathdroid

I flew towards the C.C but stopped. I had no idea where exactly it had came from but I felt twinges of power popping up all over the place. Must have been the other people. I was still useless at telling people apart from their Ki signatures. That's what I get for being a slow learner. A few over there. One spiking over there going to one so barely noticeable then another two. Then a few of them vanishing. This is doing my head in. I decided to head on to the capsule corp. and pick up from there.

~Man, there's never a dull moment here.~

I reached the C.C only to find no-one going about that I could see. I noticed some Ki signatures in the building but I thought I'd just leave them to whatever they were up to.

~Why doesn't anything exciting happen to me? Oh yeah...~

I grabbed the remote and flicked it on. Damn it, 5000 channels with only 5 of them with anything good on. I flicked onto the news...

"..And the president will make a speech about it later on today. In other news..." Nothing interesting.

"..This just in. A giant robot thing is destroying New York, and is not relenting..."

*click*

"A tiny meteor is heading for Los Angeles..."

*click*

"Floods..."

*click*

"And now, the evil overlord channel.."

*click* I turned the TV off and headed out for some air, and maybe for a bite to eat. Maybe I could bump into BG or J'dee, or maybe my evil clone thingy could turn up and at least give me something to do! Five minutes past.

"That normally works."

***

She was confused. She had darted away from the one person she loved at the time. She had loved Goten, and felt something between the two of them, but she also felt such a connection with this one. But the person she had loved was a man but is now a woman. How could she love a woman? She turned over on the couch she had been lying on...

***

He cursed at the stupidity of it. Why hadn't the good side done anything to find him yet? He was getting infuriated waiting for something, anything to happen. Perhaps he should go make something happen, then he could cause some mayhem to the people who were here and to anyone else who he'd happen to meet. He flew out of his little lair, looking down on it he saw to his eyes how pathetic it seemed. He raised his hand and fired a small Ki blast towards it. It made only a tiny explosion on the surface. Seconds past, but then the ground rumbled. Cracks covered the base, and in a blinding flash of light it was disintegrated.

"Humph, useless waste of ice and rock anyway. Time for some fun." He flew away in the direction of Japan.

***

Several hours had past, and I was tucking into my tenth pizza. How boring, I'm not Rincewood for Gods sake!

*****

*BananaGirl*

"I think the coast is clear." I whispered, my head poking out of a closet.

"I can not believe I am degrading myself by hiding in a minute closet." Quorky huffed.

"Shut up, monkey! 'He' might find me!" I said, warily coming out of hiding.

"I never thought I'd see the day that you, of all people, would be hiding from Vegeta."

"But it's not THE Vegeta!" I hissed, peeling a strip of wallpaper off the wall nervously. 'Ha, take that Bulma' I thought.

"Hey, I'd take it where you can get it if I were you. Ouch!" Quorky rubbed his little monkey head as my fist connected with it.

"Come on, I'm hungry." I said, before walking into a wall. A wall with spandex covered legs and a great arse.

"Uh oh." Quorky uttered.

"Listen, I don't wanna screw you! Well, anymore anyway. No offense or owt, but you're not the real deal, chaknowwhatImean?" I explained to the Vegeta clone.

"I don't know what the hell makes you think I have ever touched you, but believe me, you'd definitely want another round. As of the last part, I have no idea what you just said, weirdo author freak so just...you!!" Vegeta yelled the last part, his eyes focusing on Quorky.

"And I repeat...'Uh oh'." Quorky quivered.

"So you are the real Vegeta?" My eyes glazed over. "Oh Skittles..."

"Get here, you perverted, sick monkey! The onna's been telling me all about your twisted games!" Vegeta gave chase after my muse.

"Hey, wait for me!" I called, chasing Vegeta.

~ 10 minutes later ~


"God this is boring. Why am I doing this?" I gasped whilst still running. "There it is." I sighed, watching Vegeta's arse move.

"AHHHHHH!" Quorky wailed.

"I want those pictures you took of the onna, monkey!" Vegeta called.

"That's rich coming from you, half-breed!" Quorky spat back.

"I want you Vegeta!" A foot tripped up the running Saiyan.

"I've already tried that line, TRF." I informed my fellow author. "It didn't work." I looked down at Vegeta who was splayed all over the floor. "Very nice."

"BananaGirl, you thick bitch! Move!" Quorky yelled, running out of Capsule Corp.

"Seeya later, TRF!" I yelled, following my muse. "Quorky, man, why'd you have to...woah, what happened to you?" I asked my muse, blinking a couple of times. Quorky had now gotten ginger hair, a red spotted hankerchief in place of his cap and...*gasp*...dungarees!

"Yello preeeeety ladeee, sup?" Quorky spouted.

"I..uh...wha...Quorky?" I demanded.

"Ya whut? What de hells a quorky?" Quorky demanded.

""BananaGirl, are you...oh, dear God." Quorky appeared.

"Quorky?!" I looked at both monkeys.

"I suppose the evil twin factor has come into play." Quorky cringed as he surveyed his 'twin'.

"Hey, I wanna see my twin!" I said, feeling left out. Then, as in all good fanfictions, my evil twin appeared.

"Hiya!" My evil twin said, sounding very...unevil.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, for my twin was....BLONDE!

"Hey, you're kewl." My twin said, looking me over. "Well, in a punky-wierdo way. Hey, I'm BananaGurl." My twin introduced herself.

"Ehehehehehe." Quorky emitted a sound that resembled a hideous laugh.

"Shut up, monkey. At least my monkey isn't a hick!" I hissed.

"You can be so mean." Quorky said, on the verge of crying.

"Oh. My. God. Like...I look like, so freaky as a brunette. Freaky!" BananaGurl said in a very high-pitched voice.

"OK Dorothy, why don't you click your glittery red heels and just go back home?" I snapped.

"Like, totally kewl! I didn't think you'd notice my shoosies! Like, I totally loved them when I saw them, so like, I totally had to buy them!"

"Uh...yeah." I said, getting rather scared.

"I need pie." Quorky's twin said, his stomach rumbling.

"Awwwww, ain't you sososososososososo kawaii?" BananaGurl uttered. "You remind me of Goku sosososososososo much!" She emitted a love-sick sigh.

"Oh no." I said, a bad feeling at the pit of my stomach. "Say, BananaGurl, just out of interest, who's your favourite DragonBallZ character?"

"I can't believe you asked me that!" BananaGurl said, looking rather hurt. She then proceeded to take off her shirt.

"Woah woah woah! I don't know how you do things in Evil Twin Land, but I don't swing that way over here." I said, my eyes covered as a sadistically sweet giggle echoed around Capsule Corp. gardens.

"No, no silly!" BananaGurl slapped my arm playfully.

"Ow!" I hissed, rubbing my arm. BananaGurl then proceeded to take off her shirt.

"YUK! What are they?" I said, dumbfounded at the sight before me.

"They're so big..." Quorky stared.

"And bouncy...." Quorky's twin said, earning wierd looks from me, BananaGurl and Quorky for BananaGurls' t-shirt with Gohan and Goku on the front was not bouncy.

"These are my fave characters. They are so kewl and like, totally hott!" BananaGurl squealed.

"Oh no." I head Quorky mutter, as he rushed over to me. 'Too late.' I thought, before everything went black.

~*~


"BananaGirl!" Quorky said, slapping my face.

"Ow! Where are we?" I asked.

"Inside CC. I think we lost them." Quorky looked around.

"Crap, I now have to avoid, two evil twins and a Vegeta clone? What the fuck?" I wailed. Just then, my stomach rumbled. "Let's go get food." I said, making my way towards the kitchen. In the kitchen was TRF and Vegeta

"Oi! Hey BG! Hey Quorky!" TRF called, waving insanely.

*****

To Be Continued…

Don't forget R & R

~J'dee