Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter 20 ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Return / Kotahitanga

Authors: J'dee, Tobias, Mabelle, Jan, LadyYouko, Raine, Deathdroid & BananaGirl

Rating: General so far

Genre: Drama?? / Humour?? / Angst?? / Supernatural??

Author's Note: Bah this is a long chappie and it's been a while coming… so bare with me hokay?

Added Author's Note: This is important… A lot of authors have vanished without finishing any plots they started… I've tried to e-mail but alas time comes and they obviously change e-mails… I've heard form Jess and Jeril about pulling out. And hardly anyone else has informed me if they're alive or not and so I hate to do it but I give them a month and a few days to contact me, or their character will be pulled form the fic… in a chappie it's a special chappie where certain character will be returned to the real world… I know it's something I did last time as well… I can't help it, and I know irl is a pain for a lot of writers… But you have until September to contact me.

With my own two hands

They can try to make me write a thousand lies, But that won't ever change the way I feel inside,
They've got their opinions but I just don't care, Cause that's not what I wanna hear

*J'dee / Tobias / Mabelle / Jan / Lady Youko / Raine*

J'dee sat by Mirai Gabriel's bedside watching the teen from the future sleep. She couldn't understand it. She felt suddenly all maternal after that… dream or was it a vision. She was momentarily distracted as Sei rolled over in the bed he was in and she saw him curled in to his large bag of sugar and she raised an eyebrow.

"Perhaps I'm just worried about Toby." She stood up and walked out of the room and through the darkened halls of the Capsule Corp building, her saiyan sight kicking in and leading her the way almost like how a cat could see at night.

She found the kitchen and she opened the fridge and pulled out the orange juice container she poured some in to a glass and put the container back. Then digging in to her pocket she pulled out the packet of pills, the labelling meant nothing but she had found them on Toby when he collapsed, she wasn't sure how many of these things he had been carrying, but she was definitely worried.

"Sleepless night majo?"

J'dee nodded not even turning round to acknowledge Vegeta, she couldn't let him see her feeling like Mola Ram had just attacked her.

"You have no idea." She muttered. "It was the same back home to, I go to sleep only to have these dreams that I know mean something, once I had this nightmare Gohan was in danger and it became my true focus to come back here, when I felt the bond vanish. Her fists clenched tightly.

"I'm to trusting. It's too stupid and it's to weak, makes me emotional. But if I lose that then I become just what Blake wants me to become."

"There is something different about you Majo."

He walked up to her circling her. She stood still just her eyes watching him carefully as he seemed to study her.

"I do feel different." She placed the pills on the counter. "I've always been doped up on medication back home to control myself, the more anger the more power, the more medication the less hostile I seemed."

Vegeta stopped and stood in front of her, he'd felt that same signal before, only a day or so after Bulma became pregnant. He looked at her, there was only a faint sent of claim over her.

"Your-" He looked at her shocked. But it was impossible.

"Vegeta don't!!" Sei shouted out racing out and leaping on to him he shook his head. "She can't know."

"Get off me human baka!" He pushed Sei off who stopped and saw J'dee glaring at him her arms crossed and her foot tapping the ground annoyed.

"Know what?" She demanded angrily.

"Uhhh Mirai G has run off!" Sei said quickly.

She blinked and looked outside she could feel his ki travelling straight towards Jubilee. She looked at Sei.

"Gabriel is old enough, it is the saiyan way, you expect him to stay locked up here from his mate?"

Sei looked at her and saw the flash in her eyes. "No he's not back…"

She then blinked and looked at him, her face suddenly the same again. "What? Who's back?" She asked then she took on the typical J'dee and I can be as every bit as intimidating as Bulma and Chi-chi rolled in to one look.

Sei gulped. "I shouldn't tell you I was going to tell Toby then he can tell you, because you really really and I mean REALLY do NOT want to hear this from me."

"The baka is trying to tell you that you're pregnant."

*****

I stood motionless for a moment shock coming over me, it was impossible. I couldn't be Toby was on that saiyan male pill medication and the other stuff. I grabbed the container quickly raced down the hall towards Bulma's lab.

"J'dee!!" I heard Sei call out after me and I raced in to the room and straight to Bulma's book shelf I began rummaging through the titles and pulled them off the shelf as I couldn't find the one I was looking for. Then I grabbed it and took note of the medication and flipped through the book to find it.

Bulma was walking out of the Medi bay and she stopped and looked at me holding the container and staring at the book and the description.

"Oh J'dee." She looked apologetic.

I looked up at Bulma. "The name of that saiyan male pill thing what is it?"

"It won't be in there." Bulma remarked.

"Medication I had this situation once where I was on these clashing meds and one completely cancelled out the other. Please tell me this isn't the case."

Bulma looked at me then she saw Vegeta and Sei in the doorway and she looked back at me.

"Onna the majo is pregnant."

"J'dee its Blake's that battle today he was…" Sei's voice trailed off.

"Fuck me." She breathed.

"Obviously he did." I glared at Vegeta his sarcasm was not appreciated.

"He did not! I would never! I couldn't… I mean how? He's like I don't know a-sexual or something… I don't know anything about their race."

"Wait till Icer comes out of her chrysalis then we can ask her." Bulma offered.

"It's a girl." Sei remarked. "Blake's a guy he would be pregnant otherwise."

"I didn't let him near me! I swear. Well not like that." I slumped to the ground. "I hate him! How could he do this to me? Gabriel was just a surprise."

"Hey at least you won't be leaving this world like last time, you have a guarantee ticket of remaining." Sei offered.

"How do I fix this?" I growled standing up.

"Change the D.N.A. That should piss Blake off." Sei replied.

"Hello Wiccan not miracle worker." I drooled. I paused and looked at them. "No one else is to know about this! I can't have it look like I have a weakness. I won't allow it… This doesn't leave this room."

I watched as Sei cringed and then I let out a breath. "Okay who else have you told?" I asked crossing my arms again.

"Told? Me? I uh… haven't told anyone."

I just shot him a glare. "Tell me or I blast the sugar in to the next dimension."

"Mirai G I told him he was worried about you." Sei blurted out.

My eyes widened my future son knew about my being pregnant… before I even did. My eyes narrowed and I looked at Sei.

"This is it. I'm so not happy." I stalked out.

"Where you going?" Sei asked.

"Back to my own home. I need to be away from here, and since everyone who takes residence up at my place is currently here." I smirked. "I'm going there and I'm taking my son with me."

"Which one?" Sei asked.

"The chibi what do you think I am nuts to interfere between mating saiyans?"

With that I walked out and down to the room I had been staying in I scooped Chibi Gabriel up and wrapped him up in a blanket and looked at him.

"Just you and me for a few days kiddo, don't worry it'll be cool."

*****

Mirai Gabriel could feel the distress of his mother's ki and he was tempted to turn round and go back and tell her comfort her, but his mind was still reeling in shock, this timeline was going to be extremely different from the one he knew.

Pregnant…

He landed on the beach his ki suppressed he could feel Jubilee near by he knew her house was near but he could also sense Zane, he didn't wanna tango with the older brother just yet. He could sense Yamcha and Tsunami as well. He didn't want to mess Jubilee's father either. But he needed Jubilee, needed to be with her, talk with her, he had to tell her he was worried that the Tsiru-jinn baby could be dangerous. He needed to vent, rant, and let out his anguish of not being able to see her, be with her or even just hold her hand. His entire mind was going completely crazy to the point where he was pretending to be asleep feeling his mother watching over him like a Hawke. AS it turned out she couldn't sleep due to possibly something else similar.

"What am I going to do?" He let out a breath.

He stared at her house in the distance all he could do was send her little mind messages urging her out of the house and too him.

*****

Placing Chibi Gabriel in his cot, in my room I walked to the bed and lay down on it. I let out a defeated sigh. I then placed my hand on my stomach. Change the D.N.A…. was it possible in this world unless… I sat up but they'd already been used. I knew it, I don't know how I just did, but I knew clear and well there were still the Namek Dragonballs to go.

"So you still win don't you Blake?" I questioned him out loud. Of course him being trapped in H.F.I.L he couldn't reply unless given telepathic communication which was going to be hardly likely.

"Change, spose that's what this is all about." I remembered the dream suddenly and I sat up. "If I come straight out and get him to brainstorm with me on this we could come up with a solution. Blake's gone we got our whole lives ahead of us." I nodded to myself I had to start thinking like myself again. "I just gotta hope Toby comes out alright. Damn Blake and Cooler. Damn then both!"

Flopping back down on the bed there was nothing more I could do right now except rest and pray that this was one of those dream inside a dream situations.

*****

Zane had eventually gone to sleep himself after putting the chibis to bed. By the time he had fallen asleep, his parents had returned home and checked on their kids. All four of them.

Tsunami sighed, "Saiiyans. This is what I get for coming to this world a saiiyan."

Yamcha smiled and hugged her from behind, "It's not your fault."

"Technically it is. If I had chosen to come to this world a human, then-" she began, but Yamcha interrupted, "Then Gabriel might've seriously hurt her with his strength."

Tsunami frowned, "Good point. Belle says that we'll have to let her go to him eventually."

Yamcha folded his arms, frowning himself as Tsunami knelt down and stroked Jubilee's head.

"Me and the boy are gonna have a heartfelt talk, man-to-man," Yamcha said.

"No killing," Tsunami said, standing up.

"What? What makes you think I'd do that?" Yamcha looked at her bewildered.

Tsunami lowered her brows and headed for the door. Yamcha sighed, "Fine, no killing."

"And I'd better not find a scratch on him," Tsunami added.

Yamcha sighed at that as he followed her out of the bedroom and to their own.

"And you'd better not sick Zane on him either," Tsunami said, causing Yamcha to snap his fingers in defeat.

"Jubilee…" she could hear and the second she did, her eyes shot open.

He had finally come for her. Her brother kept her locked in this room for so long, away from her mate for so long, it nearly drove her insane!

She quickly got out of bed and headed for her window, sneaking out the same way she did the first time she consummated their mating with him. The breeze blew at her thin T-shirt and drawstring shorts, but she ignored it.

He hadn't changed at all. He was still as irresistible as ever. She was soon running into his direction, running into his embrace. She kissed him deeply, sensuously, holding him tight and lovingly. When the two were out of breath, she removed her lips from his so that he could breathe, "I missed you so much."

*****

"I missed you too." He held her close to him.

Just holding her made everything that troubled him go away, she was like one of those stress relief squeezie things his mother often used on the chibi version of him.

He kissed her again letting himself linger on the real feeling of her. She was real and he was able to hold her again it seemed as if for a moment everything was going to be alright.

"These feelings they just seem to get stronger." He looked at her, he wanted to tell her and he watched as a group of high school students passed by them. He spoke to her through the bond.

'I want your mom to talk to my mom… she's pregnant to Blake. I can feel she knows and she's panicking.'

He looked down he could feel another ki heading her way but not from Capsule Corp from the 439 mountain area he looked over worriedly.

'Your mom she's been through this, she knows, she can comfort her. Besides if my mom ends up crashing here for a bit it'll give me more reason to come over without causing to much damage.' He smiled and gently nudged in closer to her.

*****

'That's a great idea,' Jubilee purred against him.

'All I have to do is tell her what's going on and it'll be taken care of. But what about us? Zane's still on the warpath and I think my dad's just joined his crusade.'

*****

Gabriel let out a chuckle at the memory of his mother's obsessive Yamcha fandom. "Man your dad now too? Soon I'll be more hated than Freeza himself."

He nuzzled her neck enjoying holding her so close. "Well I'll worry about them later, I have you now and that's all that matters because it's going to take some very powerful saiyans to make me let you go. And I don't mean your brother or your father."

*****

Jubilee sighed and cuddled up against him. She knew that Zane and her father would eventually grow to accept their union. It's not like Gabriel forced her into this. She wanted it just as badly as he did. And she wouldn't hesitate to shed her claws if anyone tried to break them apart.

She would eventually have to go back home and Gabriel would have to return to Capsule Corps. The two kissed again. The lust was evident in both of them. But they would have to wait. The thought of consumating their mating again sent surges of electricity between them both as they reveled in the idea. But it would have to wait. The two pulled apart, breathless. For now, they would just hold each other.

*****

Gabriel never realised how hard this would be, it seemed completely unfair to have to sneak out and feel bad about what he did, this was a long time coming. It had been so since when he had realised the difference between the whole male and female thing. Constantly Gohan would be teaching him how important it was to know the difference as if he had been afraid of something.

Even though Gabriel could sense his mother at her home, he would return to Capsule Corp she would return there soon enough she just needed time to cool off.

Just holding her was all the comfort he needed now, even though it would be painful to leave and be so far away again.

Time drew near to morning when Gabriel noticed the faint light in the distance. He touched the side of Jubilee's face. "We should head back." He kissed her gently on the lips. "Soon everything will be fine."

Still he found it hard to let her go, but he did so regretting it and just wanting to take her back in his arms again. "Just think... soon." He smiled.

*****

I lay on the bed in my room staring at the ceiling the stereo playing out some smooth tunes of Enigma to help try and lull me to sleep.

Turn around and smell what you don't see.
Close your eyes ... it is so clear,

Here's the mirror, behind there is a screen.
On both ways you can get in.

Seconds felt like minutes as I lay there my entire body tense. Rolling over I pulled the blanket up to my chin and closed my eyes.

There was a sudden flash and in that quick moment I felt and saw things beyond what I could even remember.

The gentle pressure of foreheads touching and then the kiss, it was happening all over again and I tried to pull back suddenly only to feel the inability to pull back.

Stop…

A loud sound of material ripping then a chill filing over my body as if it was exposed to the cold.

Stop…

The feeling of being pawed at and taken advantage of, of being completely helpless and weak. A nice feeling of comfort gone straight in to a section of feeling completely filthy.

Stop…

I knew it didn't stop but my eyes flew open at the sound of knocking on my door. I sat up suddenly. I climbed out of the bed and my feet touched the carpet and I pulled on my dressing gown and walked to the door, still partly dazed as to why I would see those things. They never happened.

I opened the door. "Do you have any concept of the time?" I growled then stopped staring at the black haired visitor. "Goten…"

Swallowing I felt nervous, what was Goku's youngest kid now probably much older than me doing standing on my doorstep at… I quickly glanced at the clock. '11:46pm'

"Sorry Vegeta called my dad and my dad well he knew mom would be mad if he left so he sent me." Goten looked at me.

"The saiyan phone tree just great." I let out a grumble of disgust. "Why doesn't Vegeta just get a giant big neon sigh reading Pregnant Saiyan woman lets all annoy her so I can get my kicks' and stick it above my house?"

"You're pregnant?" Goten asked and he looked at me. "But you just had one why would you want another one?"

"Why don't you ask your mother that?" I snapped in annoyance.

Goten blinked and looked taken aback.

I sighed. "Sorry I'm on the defensive."

"I'm just here to keep an eye on you, dad's really worried. Especially from what Vegeta told him."

"Seriously I say that it's not suppose to leave the room and I bet it's gone half way round the world and back again." I stepped aside and let Goten enter he looked round the house.

"Wow it's almost as big as Gohan's place-" He stopped and looked at my face and covered his mouth suddenly. I just slammed the door.

"You can lie on the couch get some sleep, I am." I walked out of the room.

"Actually D.E's gone." He spoke up.

"Gone…" I looked down. "She hasn't been to see me. If that's what you're wondering. It's the real reason you came isn't it?"

"Yeah." Goten confessed.

I opened the cupboard in the hallway and pulled out a couple of blankets and walked back in and placed them on the couch.

"I haven't seen or heard form anyone wanting to go home just yet." I remarked. "There are evil doubles still out there she could be out there fighting her one." I added, I knew it wouldn't make him feel better. "She'll be okay. Just get some sleep, or watch T.V."

"Uh okay…"

I raced to my room and shut the door quickly and turned round to see Tiger and the kittens all in their basket sleeping. Prancer sitting on the windowsill I climbed in to bed and downed the sleeping tablet I had.

*****

The sleep was restless as anything. Extremely restless I kept having that dream over and over again and waking up feeling scared. It wasn't on.

I was woken in the morning by someone shaking me.

"J'dee hurry wake up."

I opened my eyes and looked at Goten he looked at me worried. "It's Toby, Bulma just called, they're going to do some surgery thing on him to cure him of whatever it is that's wrong."

"Sound like you know as much as I do." I got up and grabbed some clothes hurriedly from my closet I looked at Gabriel. "Can you go down the hall and take Gabriel and find him something warm to wear."

Goten nodded and he picked up Gabriel. "Hey there, I'm you're uncle. We're just going to let you mom get ready and get you same clothes. How's that?"

I watched as Goten carried him out, I smiled he was really good with kids, then again he had Pan, Alex, Liana, and Gokin before Gabriel to deal with.

*****

"You need what now?" I asked as I looked at Toby, he was looking like crap in the hospital bed.

"You're belt, more importantly the part of the belt that's Turles'," Bulma said and I turned to her. I reached down and quickly removed the belt, detaching the two tails from each other.

"Here, if it saves his life I'd give up my own tail," I said and I noticed Vegeta's nod, acknowledging my honorable offer. "Contact me as soon as he's okay." I headed out, my Mirai and Chibi children following me.

*****

Tobias moaned and slowly opened his eyes. He saw Bulma wearing a surgeon's garbs. He felt weaker, exhausted, and lots of pain.

"Shhhh, Tobias. Rest. We're taking you to operation room to prepare you for surgery." She whispered as a nurse, (Miss. Briefs?) gently placed a mask on his face.

"All that work on saiyins are gorilla tranquilizers, so this is going to feel strange for a bit." Tobias couldn't tell who said that. Things were getting blurry again. He slipped off to sleep.

*****

I couldn't believe I was reduced to wearing a silly white sweater and navy blue frayed jeans, the sweater was supporting Niagara Falls and Canada. Man and I hadn't even been there, it was just one of those sweaters I packed before leaving and in a rush stuffed it in there for warmth reason, nothing at all to do with my fashion obsessed side.

The surgery was over and I watched as Toby was rolling around in his sleep my hands were clenched at my side worriedly gripping the pill bottle Bulma gave me. She had obviously taken Sei's words to heart.

'Change the D.N.A all I had to do was just take one pill the morning after being with Toby and everything was suppose to change.' It was amazing how outrageous the medication was in this world. Bulma also winked at me and mentioned Toby was on trial prevention saiyan children pills or something along those lines. I dint' like this, but Sei told me I was to stubborn to even think about terminating, and he was right.

*****

"Get off me!" Tobias cried, trying to throw Turles off. Turles bellowed laughter, still standing on Tobias's chest.

"Why? You ARE me now!" Turles bellowed laughter and Tobias found himself staring into a mirror, with Turles's reflection.

"Now, we are one………" Turles whispered. Tobias screamed.

*****

Tobias awoke with a scream, sitting straight up in his hospital bed.

"Tobias!" J'dee cried, sitting up in her chair as Bulma rushed in.

"Easy, Tobias! The dreams are just a side affect of the tranquilizers. Rest." She said, pushing him down. Tobias was shocked to find that Bulma could do it with ease.

"Wha?" Tobias whispered, finding he was exhausted.

"We grafted a donor's limb onto you. It should help your body "remember" how your cells were originally. We'll remove it after a month. Three weeks should be enough, but better safe then sorry. And yes, J'dee knows. Icer is in her chrysalis form now." Bulma said, as Tobias shifted his eyes to J'dee. J'dee sighed and took his hand.

"Sleep. Icer will give birth tomorrow and if you sleep all night tonight, you should be back to normal by the morning." Bulma said beginning to walk out.

"Who," Tobias struggled to speak. "Donor?" Bulma and J'dee exchanged a glance.

"Belle. She had a belt made of Blight and Turles's tails. Turles is the only compatible donor." J'dee said quietly. Tobias closed his eyes, falling back to his pillow. Turles………

*****

The phone range as I was placing the food on the table, Mirai Liana and Mirai Iczer were no where to be found and Mirai Alex was probably trying to keep them from bonding. I smiled as I got out of the way of the door.

"DINNER!" I called and quickly moved to the phone before watching the many blurs that were my children. I smiled as I pressed a button. "Hello?"

"Belle?" it was Bulma.

"Yes, Bulma, I'm sorry we're in the middle of dinner," I said as I watched the horde of Saiyanlings eat.

"He came through," she said. "He should be fine in a month."

"That's great!" I cried and I smiled at my children. The Mirais cheered and then continued eating. "I mean, my children even stopped eating for a moment there." Bulma laughed.

"Well I'm going to go now, Belle, I just wanted to tell you that," she said and I nodded.

"Okay, you take care Bulma, and remember, if there are any charges I'll take care of it," I said.

"You have that kind of money?" she cried and I laughed.

"Yep, I just got news that one of my books is going to be made into a movie, I got a large check in the mail today," I said and smiled. "Of course, most of the money went into Gokin and J.D.'s college funds."

"J.D.?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm pregnant with her now," I explain.

"Oh, that's right, well I'll call you if anything changes," Bulma said.

"Alright then, bye Bulma."

"Bye Belle."

*****

"Fool! We are one now! You do as I say!"

"No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!"

*****

Tobias awoke with a start, his dream already fading. He sat up slowly, not feeling any pain at ALL. He wasn't tired, or anything. He slowly got out of bed, and saw J'dee sleeping. He smiled and kissed her forehead, adjusting the blanket around her and the chair. C. Gabe was asleep in M. Gabe's arms. Tobias shrugged off his gown and walked into the bathroom. After taking a quick pee, he looked at himself in the mirror. Unlike hospital mirrors, the one in Bulma's infirmary bathrooms, were large enough to see your whole body. Tobias saw the BLACK tail waving were his brown had been. He turned and saw the stitches around the tail base. They were already popping, the cuts healing quickly since they were made cleanly, and in sterile conditions. Tobias sighed and got dressed.

*****

I purred in the darkness as I felt the ki within me grow, quadrupling in power. I began to power up as well, pulsating with the ki within me.

'^Iczer….Iczer…..it's time…..get your father…it is time…..the baby is coming….it is time….Iczer…..get your father….^' I called to my son and I could feel him wake up and rush to find his father. The pulsating of my body was getting faster. It was going to be soon.

*****

"Toby, you sure you're alright?" J'dee asked. Tobias grinned and nodded, his dreams already forgotten.

"I feel great! No more painkillers dulling my senses! Besides, Icer needs me, just like I need her, and like how I need you." He said, grinning at her. J'dee blushed and shifted C. Gabe in her arms as M. Gabe and Sei followed.

"Here we are." Tobias said opening the door to the guest room Icer was using. Bulma was already getting set up with Iczer and Vegeta's help.

"Almost ready Tobias. Icer filled me in before she began sleeping. Vegeta stays here only for my protection. Then it's just you and Iczer?" Bulma confirmed and Tobias nodded.

"Yup. That's mostly for safety sake. Icer mentioned they were…..violent births. Sorry for imposing on you like this Bulma." Tobias said. She waved a hand at him.

"Hell, this is a once in a life time thing. Even if you and Icer have more kids, it's still the only full Tsiru-jinn birth I'll ever get to see." Bulma replied. Tobias sighed and shook his head, as Vegeta snorted.

"It may be the LAST thing you see." Vegeta replied as the closet door began to shake. J'dee and the other paled as Iczer looked up at his father.

"Daddy, Momma says it's time." Iczer said. Tobias nodded as Icer reached her mind out to Tobias AND J'dee via the bond link to Tobias, since Tobias had both "doors" in his mind open, the women could communicate to each other via his mind, like a relay station.

'Toby, J'dee, it's time.' She whispered. Tobias nodded as J'dee hurried the others out of the room.

"Here we go." Tobias muttered, bracing himself.

*****

I blasted away the casing of my cocoon and began to thrash as my lower body armor began to crack. Someone was holding me and my tail slapped them away. I howled in rage as I writhed on the floor. I had the correct sex organs but because of my body armor birth was terrible. I felt ki shooting out of my body and I heard my son's cries as I thrashed across the floor. I hissed as someone touched me.

There was a loud crack as my pelvic armor shattered and I hissed as I rolled around on the floor. Shards of the armor were left as I rolled into the bed, my claws shredding whatever was in the way. I felt the ki within me rise up to twenty times its original strength and I howled as a ki blast exited my body from my emerging offspring. I hissed as someone pulled me onto the bed. I was being held down as my body began to expel the infant within me.

*****

As it had it I was well aware of the birth but I sat outside crowded birth scenes were a real drama. I hated it. I still remembered what Bulma mentioned to me in quiet moments before I left the room.

She had told me that the trial pills were just that which meant I could have been pregnant before Blake did his little Tsiru-jinn voodoo thing.

I chewed on my bottom lip thinking about that dream. They were twins though the younger one Blake's but she had hardly any Tsiru-jinn by looks in her.

There was a crash that snapped me out of the memory of the dream and I tried to search through the bond to see what was going on. I quickly stopped searching, just a mother in pain.

*****

I let out one more scream before I felt my daughter slip free and I quickly wrapped around her, instinct from when Iczer was a baby. I panted as I held my child close. Most of my body armor was damaged and my skin was a strange blue-ish white. I felt the pain everywhere and I sighed. I looked down at my daughter, her hot pink eyes shone in the darkness of the room and I traced her pink body armor gently. She was hideous by human standards. Her legs and tail were one, making her look like a snake with arms. I smiled. Iczer had be more Saiyan. In a few months her legs would separate from her tail and she would begin to crawl. I let my ki drop as I looked at my baby as she slowly stopped crying.

*****

"Well that was………interesting." J'dee muttered, sticking her head in the door as Icer lying panting and resting on the ruined bed. The entire room was in shambles as Vegeta set Bulma down on the ground, having snatched her up to avoid a flying desk. The baby was in Icer's arms, her crying having ceased. Tobias smiled and kneeled beside the bed, taking one of Icer's hands. J'dee knelt beside him.

"What are you going to call her?" J'dee asked and Tobias smirked, knowing full well already what her name is.

"Zno, her name is Zno." Icer said as Iczer rushed back in with a senzu bag.

*****

"Can we go home now?" Iczer asked as he looked at Zno in my arms. I looked at Toby.

"Can we?" my eyelids were heavy as I gazed at him. He smiled.

"Shouldn't you feed her first?" he pointed at Zno and I shook my head.

"She is, she's feeding off my ki right now," I whispered as I slowly fell asleep.

*****

"Go!" I said as I pushed Mirai Iczer out of the house. "You're baby sister was just born. Go!" I pointed out and Iczer gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Please Mom," he batted his eyelashed and I had a feeling Alex taught him that.

"I said NO and I'm not your mom yet!" I cried, fighting to look serious. "Now you go visit your mother and father and baby sister!" He looked at me and sighed.

"Twenty years younger and just the same, what a rip," Iczer chuckled as he flew off.

"I heard that young man!" I roared and then I listened to the string of apologies before closing the door.

*****

I had spoken to Tsunami on the phone briefly, Jubilee had passed on what Gabriel had told her, I'd given up trying to hid that was going to have another kid. Sooner or later Trey would come home and I'd have to inform him, he seemed to avoid home like the plague I knew it was of all the saiyan and half saiyan kids that came round.

I hung up the phone and looked at Toby and Icer. "I'm going to Tsunami's tomorrow night I need to talk to her, she knows what I'm going through with this whole... unexpected pregnancy thing." I looked at them. "I'll be staying there a while. Sorry guys I just need this I really do. I will come back this is my house, so there, oh and I won't place any spells on the door to lock you out." I looked at Icer sheepishly.

I walked in to the kitchen to fix myself a snack.

*****

Tobias yawned as he finished moving half of his things into Icer's rooms, and the other half to J'dee's. It was decided that it would be best to split the rooms and have a girls rooms, and a boy's room. After Vegeta had congratulated Tobias for already knocking J'dee up (and Tobias's short nap on the floor) it was decided that they should divide the last of the rooms into a boys and girls rooms. Gabe was sleeping all night now and his crib was moved into Iczer's room. Bunk beds were promised as soon as Gabe got old enough. Zno was currently in the girl's room which had been Tobias's old room. Trey of course had his own room, and then there was the guest room for who ever was visiting along with the den, library, and basement and garage. Tobias promised to convert the basement into two more rooms since they still had the attic for storage space, and that extend over everything, even the garage.

Tobias paused watching his Mirai and Chibi son watch TV together. It seemed so odd, especially with what Icer had proclaimed as soon as they got home.

'I want to have another boy and another girl as well.' Icer had said when J'dee had said she hopped she was having twins. It made Tobias head spin but for once (mostly to the coffee provided) he had been able to stay conscious. Counting Iczer, Gabe, and Zno, that was a total of SEVEN kids, NOT including Liana, who technically wasn't his anymore. Tobias rubbed his eyes as he sat in his favourite part of the house, the garage. The hover, capsulizator, and electrical engine for the car were done. Now he just need to give it to J'dee. Tobias sat on a stool, drinking his coffee and thinking. He had trained his mind so hard under Vegeta that he had subconsciously made a "brick wall" around his mind to prevent it from being probed or taken over. Only Icer and J'dee had access to it, but those were represented by "doors" which could be closed and locked whenever he wanted. The ladies could also close and lock their own "doors" when they wanted privacy. Tobias now had both "doors" closed.

"If either of them have TWINS that number could easily become eight, nine, ten, hell even ELEVEN! Even with four rooms, two staying in each, I may have to convert, the attic into FOUR more rooms if they want privacy in their teen years!' Tobias thought. He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose, his (Turles's) tail wagging agitatedly behind him. 'Well, maybe we can stagger them. Icer won't want to go through THAT again for a while. Infact I saw her take one of those birth control pills Bulma had made just for mates of Saiyins. She say she knows for a fact they work because SHE still takes them, but the pill she gave me was experimental, DAMN IT! Why do I always have to be the fucking guinea pig?'

"Because I'm a schmuck." Tobias said out loud, opening his "doors". He instantly felt Icer and J'dee's worry but that soon faded when they read his emotions. Zno was going to sleep in her crib in Icer's room till she was used to it, and then move to her room. It was J'dee's night anyways, so Tobias walked out, kissed Icer goodnight since she was already getting ready for bed, and went to tuck Iczer in. After seeing to him, he walked down the hall to J'dee's room. She was already asleep, curled into a little ball. Tobias dressed down and slipped in beside her. He wrapped his arms around her, and held her in his arms. She whimpered and whispered something like, "No Blake." Tobias sighed.

It was their first rocky point, a big one in it's own way, but they had managed to come out okay on the other side. Tobias understood about Blake/Sei and why they did what they did. He held no animosity to Sei. Hell he was even considering asking Sei to stay. J'dee needed all the friends she had right now. Tobias frowned and nuzzled the back of J'dee's neck as she whimpered again and then relaxed.

Sei said that Blake had infected J'dee with his evil AND a part of him. It was a big déjà vu since now he had a mate that carried his child AND another person's. But this time………

Tobias propped himself up on one elbow and looked at J'dee. She had finally relaxed and moved from her curled up position to lay out flat. Her breathing was deep and slow. She was in a deep sleep now, bad dreams far behind her. Tobias laid down next to her, and wrapped an arm around her middle, the other behind her, back and then laid his head on her chest. Though Tobias almost a foot taller, fifty pounds heavier, and the rolls should have been reversed, it felt fine. Tobias slipped into what he was hopping would be his own dreamless sleep. For some reason, he feared his own dreams…………

*****

I stood in the window looking out into the night as Gokin fed at my breast. His teeth starting to hurt, but I was enjoying this closeness that only a mother and child could have.

"Go…to…bed," Gohan yawned as he looked at me from his spot on the bed. A small smile on his lips. "You really want more?" I turned to him and smiled as I put Gokin to bed. I climbed into bed beside him and smiled.

"Of course, besides…" I curled up next to him. "…if we moonbond we're going to have another one anyway." I kissed him and he froze in shock.

"Moonbond…but I thought you didn't want…" I kissed him again to silence him.

"I can change my mind," I whispered. "Go to bed, you get to watch the chibis tomorrow." I curled up against him, our tail entwining.

*****

I slowly slipped out of bed, and looked at Gokin. He was sleeping peacefully, keeping the pillow I had been using close to him to absorb my scent. I had worn HIM out tonight, the night before last it had been I who was exhausted after our love making, which spoiled my plans. In fact, the next day we didn't even leave our home, we just made love all day. Mabelle had called my cell twice, letting me know what was going on. Each time we had been taking breaks for snacks.

I wrinkled my nose in disgust at the memory of eating food again. I had smiled and eaten only for Gokin. Though I did not physically need it anymore, I still craved blood. Mental be damned, how I wanted it! Mabelle had forgotten one loop hole that I would exploit! There was only two dragons that could produce the power to give me what I needed! But as I had no means of travel to Namek, I must find another set. Then travel to a dead planet. Mars seemed acceptable, since I could use a suit. I dressed and made my way into he dark. I could sense the distress of many being in the night. The night was filled with bad dreams. It made the feel night feel evil, dark, deadly…………………I was home.

*****

"No!"

"Yes, we must visit our mate!"

"No!"

"Yes!

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Do not try such foolish cartoon games with me boy!" Turles bellowed. He began changing, and Tobias was horrified with what he saw. Himself as Uro Tobias!

"We are one!"

*****

I finished gathering the Dragonballs I would need. No one would miss Mars. Then if some fool on another planet gather these Dragonballs and used them on their planet, they deserved to die. I quickly snuck out of Dende's Lookout, flying down to where I had hidden the ship I stole from Bulma. Quickly boarding I set course. It mere minutes to arrive and I put on a space suit before exiting, with the sack of Dragonballs. I dumped them on the ground, their black stars glittering in Martian sky. My laughter bellowed across the dead planet's plains.

*****

Tsunami woke up before the rest of the family and ventured to their patio in her black robe. It was barely dawn and the sun looked beautiful over the ocean's horizon. She folded her arms around her as a gentle breeze blew through her hair.

She barely picked up a faint ki that seemed to be weakening. It might've been an injured camper or citizen. She looked to the glass door where she could see Yamcha fast asleep. She turned back to the forest. It couldn't hurt to play hero just this once. She levitated into the air, not going too high because of her acrophobia, and headed for the ki.

*****

The figure cautiously watched as Tsunami tracked him. He smirked and watched from his tree branch, waiting for the right moment. It had been so easy to lure her out of her home, not alarming her sleeping husband or children. It was so easy to make it seem like he was a human. Now, they were here, alone, in the forest, where he had made her his.

*****

There was no sign of anyone in the forest as she walked further into it and an overwhelming feeling came over her. It was screaming for her to take off for the safety of the beach house. Looking around her, she felt a pit in her stomach. She remembered this place all too well. The place where Zane was conceived. She turned to leave when a figure suddenly jumped in front of her and jumped at her!

She was quick to duck and avoid his clutches.

"Toby?"

******

"How's our brat?" he continued. Tsunami looked confused and avoided another one of his attempts to grab onto her. But he eventualy got a hold of both her wrists, squeezing hard enough to make them begin to strain. He pulled her roughly to him.

"Toby, what the hell is wrong with you? What do you mean OUR brat?" she asked. She looked up into his eyes and saw it for the first time. Tobias's blue eyes were brown. And it wasn't just that they were brown. She could recognize those eyes in the dark! Tsunami screamed.

*****

"Arise Shenlong!" I screamed. The black star dragon balls glowed and shook with powered as I summoned the dark Shenlong. I smirked.

"Tell me your wish." He growled.

"I wish that I would return to my original form of Jan, the pure vampeal!" I bellowed.

"Your wish is granted." Dark Shenlong said and his eyes gleamed.

*****

"Now you remember. Too bad the bitch never told you what she had done with MY tail. This baka needed a graft to help him or he would die. Guess who just HAPPENED to be a perfect match for a donor?" 'Tobias' said. Tsunami gasped loudly as he broke her wrist. He tossed her to the ground.

"It seems I have you again, woman."

*****

Tsunami hissed painfully and held her wrist to her, "Fuck you, you bastard! You'll have to kill me before you force me into anything ever again!" she hissed. 'Tobias' laughed.

"You WILL not talk about this. I may not be able to hurt you but think about this for a moment: This body is your best friend's mate. He has no idea I'm using him like this, neither does any one else. What would it be like for J'dee and Icer if I beat them, then crippled them, then beat their children in front of them? I could cripple their children and force them to watch as their own FATHER repeatedly raped their mothers in front of them." Turles/Tobias's laughter rang out.

Tsunami's eyes grew moist and she turned away from him, gritting her teeth.

"If you want not just YOUR family to be safe but J'dee, Icer, and Mabelle's families as well, you will meet me here again, tomorrow night." T/T said. He knelt before her and took her chin, forcing her to face him. He smirked and kissed her. Tsunami spat in his face. He chuckled and wiped it off.

"Use this senzu." He said tossing her one. Tsunami watched it fall in front of her. "You will want to be perfectly healed before you go home." With that final word, he flew for Tobias's home.

*****

After taking the senzu bean, Tsunami hurried home. She rushed inside, gently closing the glass door. She turned around to see her husband still fast asleep. Tears continued to well up in her eyes and she hurried to the bathroom where she proceeded to scrub Toby's scent off of her; to a point where her skin nearly bled.

It seemed that she would be keeping yet another secret from Yamcha.

*****

I woke up early the next morning and stretched I walked downstairs pretty much groggingly and turned the jug on, I leant on the bench and looked at the framed picture of a black sillhoutte of a witch on a broomstick I smiled. Iris had given it to me to decorate my new home when I left New-Zealand, and to make sure that I would always remember them. Below a quote from a kiwi band, I felt the words were a deep reminder that nomatter what I wasn't going to be alone anymore.

When you want to rest your head
On a shoulder that
You know wont turn on you
We're all here till the end
With you my friend
There's no reason to go

-- Blindspott

The jug clicked to mark the beginning of another day in the dragonball world. I set about to do my duties that day, I would start with the garden out the back which was getting just a tad away on me, then send Toby to the supermarket to buy some food. I poured myself the morning hot chocolate running over in my head everything I had to do, or could do.

'Capsule Corp…' I thought remembering the Blake thing. Bulma had mentioned taking a look at it.

*****

Mirai Gabriel entered the kitchen and saw hi mother there still half asleep pouring orange juice in to a cup of hot chocolate and he cringed.

"Uh wakey wakey mom." He motioned to the cup.

She looked down at it and sweatdropped. "At least it isn't beer then I'd be pissed." She muttered and typed the drink down the sink.

"What not even going to try it? Orange and chocolate go good together I hear."

"Smart ass, see if I help you come up with a plan to sneak you in to Tsunami's home every again to see Jubilee."

"Awww no fair!"

*****

"Morning Trey." Master Roshi greeted the young teen who had joined the ranks of the people staying in the turtle hermit's home on the little island.

"Morning." Trey stretched from where he'd been sleeping on the couch.

"Are you going to go home anytime soon?" Eighteen crossed her arms as she made breakfast for the house occupants.

"And back to my sister's cooking? Are you kidding?!" Trey cringed.

Krillen chuckled. "That bad huh?"

Trey sweatdropped. "She burnt soup. Canned soup and all you do is put it in the pot and make sure it doesn't boil."

Eighteen raised an eyebrow. "This is a joke right? You're not just staying here so you don't get poisoned?"

Marron walked out and stretched. "Morning."

"That's a hell no." Trey grinned.

"Figures a mini yet saiyan version of Roshi." Krillen sweatdropped.

*****

To Be Continued in to pt 2