Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Kotahitanga / The Return ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Kotahitanga / The Return

Author/s: DragonEmpress, Eternity, Jo, The Dragonball Fairy, Tobias / J'dee / S'rac, TRF, AlphaOmega, BananaGirl, MQ, Deathdroid.

Rating: NC-13 (offensive language)

Genre: Drama?? / Humour??

Author's Note: I got a lot of e-mails asking authors of a description of the area… and well since I'm not American and I have no idea about American Geography, (this is a girl who gets lost in one single block on campus) I thought the best description fitting would be is in south U.S.A off some interstate in a field/park/reserve behind a hotel… I don't know if any place such exists... so yeah it' brief it's made up and those who are meeting us there are there to be sent back the others "Newbies to ANBM/Kotahitanga will be the cliché entrance of computer or tv whatever they choose.

Added AN: just so you know Alpha is not actually Alpha this time round… but a different character. At least I think that's right.

Chapter Two

*DragonEmpress*

She stood outside her house, taking what could be her last look at it for a long, long time. It had been over four months since she had received J'dee's e-mail and had managed to get all the money she could to buy a plane ticket. As she looked up the house, she remembered the last time she had been pulled into the DBZ world. Hoo boy, her parents literally went crazy at her! And here she was doing it again. But this time, she knew exactly what she was doing and where she was going.

She looked at her watch, it was 5:24 am Ugh, she'd never even 'seen' 5:24 am before. Well, it was time to go, the plane left in about an hour.

After one last look at the house, she hefted her backpack up onto her shoulders and walked down the street. It was time. Dragon Empress would make her mark on the Dragonball Z universe once again!

*****

*Eternity*

Everything faded slowly. Such a strange sensation ensued as the world that I had come to know as my home vanished around me. Brilliant color shifted and blurred before washing away into a dark void of nothingness. The warmth that I felt enfolded in my lover's arms stayed with me for a few more precious moments before my consciousness slipped away.

A dream...such a warm beautiful dream. I woke slowly, reluctant to release the images drifting through my mind.

The blankets laid scattered around me; several of the pillows had fallen to the floor, but it was my bed. It didn't occur to me at first why I was still dressed, or why it seemed so strange to be here. But when I opened my eyes fully and noticed the black bag sitting beside me, it all came rushing back in an overwhelming rush of memory and sorrow.

The tears came quick and hard as reality came crashing down around me. I wanted to protest...I wanted to scream...I wanted someone to tell me why I had just lost everything important in my life.

Jumping up I drew back and, with every ounce of strength I could muster, punched the wall. The result was very ineffectual and more importantly...excruciatingly painful. I crumbled to the floor with a shout of pain and frustration.

" Who's there? " someone yelled as the bedroom door flew open and slammed against the wall.

I leapt to my feet and took a fighting stance. Apparently my time as a Saiyan had sharpened my natural instincts, even if I couldn't back them up anymore.

" Kayla? " The figure by the door flipped a switch and light flooded the room. " Where the hell have you been? "

I dropped my stance but didn't answer as the man quickly closed the distance between us. What was there to say? He'd never believe the truth, and I really didn't want to tell him anyway. Staring silently up at him, I suddenly recalled the events that occurred the night J'dee's spell had spirited me away to that other world.

*Flashback*

I was laying in bed staring at the wall. It was always like this...night after night. Of course there was no simple explanation as to why I continued to stay in a relationship with a man I no longer loved. Maybe it was convenience or possibly fear of being alone that held me in that place; either way I just hadn't gotten around to moving on with my life.

The one thing that was certain...I had every reason in the world to go. He'd cheated on me more than once. He'd deny it, but I knew. I always knew. Somehow he always turned it around and tried to make me feel guilty for not trusting him. Don't ask why I was so gullible. It's not that I ever really believed him, but I never had the hard-core evidence to prove him wrong. For some inexplicable reason, I didn't feel right leaving him without the obvious proof of his crime. No doubt every jury in the world would love to get their hands on me.

Maybe it was genetic. My mother had lousy taste in men and constantly stayed in relationships that made her miserable. I was just following in her footsteps. Or if nothing else, I could always blame my life on the fact that my father had all but disowned me. Yeah, I was just trying to keep a father figure in my life. That explained it all.

Whatever the reason, I was here. Alone. He had run to the store for cigarettes. That was three hours ago, and it was impossible to say when he'd be back.

I slipped out of bed and wandered over to the computer typing in my password with barely a glance. This was my escape...my little piece of heaven in a less than perfect world.

*End Flashback*


To make a long story short (too late?) we fought the remainder of the night. In the morning he finally left for work, and I knew that I had to go.

After meeting Trunks, I knew what true love was. There was a still a scar where my mate had left his mark, and the sight of it brought me to tears once more. I gathered up my things and went to stay with my brother. I knew that I'd never look back to this place.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*

I folded the last shirt and tucked it carefully into my bag then double-checked the envelope of money I'd just withdrawn from the bank. Working two jobs had definitely been an advantage to my savings account.

Since I'd gotten J'dee's e-mail, I hadn't done much other than prepare for the trip. It was probably better that way. When I wasn't working my time was passed missing Trunks and the others that I'd met in the Dragonball Z world. J'dee's letter was the only thing that had kept me going.

Now, in less than twenty-four hours, I would be meeting with her and the others. I had arranged to fly out to the designated area where everyone else would be waiting.

After taking a notebook from the nearly empty shelf I wrote a long letter to my brother explaining everything that had happened and why I was going back. I didn't know if he would believe it, but what else could I say to explain my disappearance?

Slipping the letter into an envelope I set it on the kitchen table and picked up my bag. I wouldn't be spending this last night here, no, I would spend it dealing with all the hopes and memories this trip aroused while curled up in booth at the local Denny's restaurant. I glanced a final time around the small apartment, flicked off the light, and stepped out the door.

*****

*Jo*Back to the house, I decided I was going to tell my brother the truth."Hey, Tim, can I talk to you please?""Sure Josie-Lou, what's troubling ya?""You know, I disappeared for ages, and mum was really scared, blaming dad for it and everything?""Yeah, you kept shouting about a tail when you eventually came back.""Well, I did have one! And I keep telling you, I don't know how I got back I just did! And it was only a couple of months (supposedly)! Anyway, I'm going to tell you, AND ONLY YOU, where I was." I swallowed hard and prepared myself for my brother's laughter."I...was transported to the DBZ world!" My brother looked at me with his 'do you think I'm stupid' look."DBZ...you mean Dragonball, right?"Smiling stupidly, I nodded. My brother folded his arms in a Vegeta like manor and I laughed, blushing, he shifted his feet and smiled."That was what the e-mail was about, isn't it!" He asked. My dad poked his head round the door and smiled."You're back then Josie, want to come into the living room and sit with your old dad?" Blushing, I nodded and made some excuse about talking to Tim about something! (Well, technically I was!)"You're going again, aren't you?!" Tim asked, his voice low and upset."I have to Tim, you don't understand.""Will you come back, Afterwards I mean?" He asked, his voice still held sorrow, and I felt bad bringing this up."Hey, I don't even know where I'm going to meet her yet, we still have a little time. And besides, I'm never gonna forget my big bro, now, am I!"This seemed to make him smile. Giving me a hug, he led me into the sitting room. ***** That night, I thought so much about the e-mail that I decided to check my account. Creeping out of bed, I sat at the computer and logged on. It wasn't long until I was reading the e-mail from J'dee."Hmm, how am I going to get there?" I asked myself. Glancing around the room, I noticed a website address that my father had written about quick and cheap air flights. within five minuets, I had set myself a place on the next plane to America. Turning off the computer, I crept back to my room.Checking all my stuff was packed, I wrote a set of letters (one to my Mum, one to my Dad and a special one to my brother) it was the best way I could explain my destination, and I hoped it would work. Setting my alarm for six in the morning, I slipped back in to sleep.

*****

*The Dragonball Fairy*

It had been a little over four months since I had left the Z world. When I got back my family was thrilled, but when I told them where I had been they didn't believe me. They at first thought that I was too "traumatized" from wherever I had been to admit the truth so they sent me to a shrink...

~*~*~*Flash Back*~*~*~*~
I yawned as I sat in a room with my parents and the shrink, after the interview. We had been here before and so far the only thing it was doing was costing my parents money. The physiatrist stroked his chin and looked down at his notes before stating "it seems that wherever she was for 6 months some how got her to a state where she feels that she needs attention all the time and this strange story is just her way of asking for attention..." I rolled my eyes at his theory and stared at the clock waiting for it to end
~*~*~*End Flash Back*~*~*~*~


After coming from the Z world I became interested in the martial arts. And I had been doing some training at it and I had gotten pretty strong but not nearly as strong as I was in the Z world...
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ ~_~_~

I sighed as I arrived from another day of boring school. Except now it wasn't only boring but depressing as well, the few friends that I had, deserted me and people were constantly talking about me. I was more commonly known as "the crazy girl obsessed with Dragonball Z". I went to my laptop and checked my e-mail, I gasped as I saw an e-mail from J'dee, I scanned over it, and my eyes immediately lit up, a chance to return! but did I really want to go back. I though on it for a moment... Sure my family will miss me but if I stay here I'm doomed to a boring, depressing void of a life, it was no contest.

It was now four months since I left the Z world, and I had almost enough money, I had to get a part time job at a fast food restaurant and had to lie about my age to get it... I also participated in a few local martial arts tournaments that offered prize money. I went to my laptop to check my e-mail again, another letter from J'dee! I quickly gathered my stuff, I threw on a jacket and put some clothes and things like that in my back pack, I put Tux into his kitty carrier and then put the laptop into it's carrying case then a zoomed out the door to the bus station.

*****

*Tobias / J'dee / S'rac*

It was a nice cool day in Houston Texas. The sounds of birds cheeping could be heard from the trees in one particular neighborhood of a large city. S'rac put his fists on his hips and tilted his head to both sides, cracking his neck. "Hmmm....."He said squatting down to look at his assorted martial arts weapons.

After returning from the DBZ World his interest in martial arts had come up again. "Maybe the bokken....."he debated with himself, trying to decide which weapon to practice with. "Or the umbrella?" he asked himself, standing up straight again. "Or what about that katana......" He crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side, thinking. "Errr....." he grumbled putting his hand to his forehead. "Ah!" he said hitting his fist into his open hand. "Yeah I think the bokken," He said, picking up the wooden katana.

Yes one of the great things about that world was manga and anime. One such called Ranma 1/2, which inspired this choice of weaponry. "Wahaha! Just like Kuno!" he said practicing with the bokken.

S'rac had been surprised he could keep such a positive attitude, even after returning from the DragonBall Z World not long ago. 'I guess that's why every one says I'm like Goku..' he thought and shrugged. It had been wonderful to see his family again, even if he missed all his friends from DBZ. Yes, he really did miss them, but he'd missed his family while he was away as well. They had all been so happy to see him when he got back. It was at first a shock to be back, but he concluded it was for the best.

He'd been keeping in contact with a lot of his friends he'd met in DBZ. Most of them were really depressed about being back, but he tried his best to cheer them up. He seemed to be pretty good at it really.

He sliced through a branch with the surprisingly powerful wooden sword. "Hmmm....... well I've been to DBZ........maybe Ranma next time........yeah that'd be kool," he mused to himself as he put the bokken over his shoulder. He laughed at the possibily of ever going to any anime world again and headed for the house. The screen door creaked open, just as it had as long as he could remember. Then opened the larger white wooden door, and walked inside. He stretched, and walked into the computer room.

"This is where it started before..." he said, reminiscing about when he was sucked into DBZ in the first place. He smiled slightly, shook his head, and sighed. He sat down in the computer chair and turned on the computer.

After another minute the computer came fully on and he started up AIM and MSN IM. Seeing there was nobody on, he went to check his e-mails.

"Hm? What's this....." he asked himself, as he opened an e-mail from J'dee. "Haven't heard from her much...." He read over the e-mail and his eyes widened. "Going............back......?" he whispered to himself, almost not believing what he was reading. "Never thought I'd get the chance to go back......" he said, as he looked down. 'What do I do now........' he thought to himself, as he debated if he should leave his family again.

He put his hand to his head and groaned. "How can I just leave them again....... especially if I don't come back......." He paused for a moment, then mumbled under his breath. "What to do......"

He sat in the chair for a few minutes thinking. He suddenly sat up and smiled. "Well if I really want to come back here I could just wish myself back with my author powers right?" He smiled at his genius and sent his reply to J'dee.

*****A few months later.........*****

"Well! I think I'm all set!" S'rac said, hefting his heavy backpack over his shoulder. "Mom!" he yelled.

"Yeah?!" she called back from the other end of the house.

"Would you mind taking me somewhere?" he asked, walking to where his mother was.

"Where? And what's with the big backpack?" she asked raising her eyebrow at the large bag he had on his back.

"Well........ I was gonna meet some of my friends outside of town," he said, shifting his feet nervously at being questioned.

"Really? What friends?" she asked curiously.

"Um..... some of my friends on the net..." he replied nervously.

"So people you've never seen in real life," she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Um....... yeeeah....... But now I can finally meet them right?" S'rac said, laughing nervously.

"Sorry Chris, but no," she said plainly.

"Aw, but whyyyy??" he whined.

"You disappeared for months. I'm not chancing that again," she said trying to get him to understand.

"But-but I......." he sighed in defeat and walked out of the room. "Dang it dang it dang it..." he muttered to himself. "NOW what...." He dropped his backpack on the couch and walked into the computer room again.

"Guess I better mail J'dee about this......." he said to himself as he went to Hotmail.

*****

"All set?" Tobias's mother, Claire, asked. Tobias nodded, and slammed the back door of the van. It was loaded with sleeping bags, food, water, camping gear, a rose bush of all things, and a VERY large litter box. It had taken them almost a week to gather their supplies and contact all the other authors. The only problem was S'rac. He couldn't get away from his parents. They were going to go pick him up. It also helped that the meeting sight for everyone was only twenty miles from his town. "BB?" Wesley asked, coming up to hug Tobias's legs. Tobias smiled and knelt down, ruffling Wes's hair. "Yeah, LB?" Tobias asked. It was their nicknames for each other. BB stood for big brother, and LB stood for little brother. "Will you be coming back?" he asked. Tobias's smile wavered for a bit and then he slowly shook his head. "Sorry, but no, I won't be coming back." He said, slowly. Wes hugged him and then smiled. "Miss you." Wes said, and Tobias patted him on the back. He then pulled away and handed Wes a set of keys. Wes looked at the keys in his hand, puzzled. "Their for you. One of them is to my car, another to storage space down the street, and the last is to my Harley. I want you to have them." Tobias said.Wesley nodded, and Tobias stood up, and hugged his mom and step-dad. J'dee came out of the house and looked away. ***** So many parents lost their children each year, and so many of them had no idea where they were or where they were going, fear of never seeing them again. This was one of those moments. But these people knew. She felt everyone hate her for taking them away in the first place. A simple spell gone wrong, all just to see her mother's face again. She never did get to see her mother again. Swallowing hard she kept her gaze diverted away from the family. She had no family only Trey. He was what had kept her going when she'd fled to this country in the first place. All the nights she'd gone in to the with drawl. The feeling that Gohan was so close, yet he was so far away. She wandered off for a moment to give them their space. It was the least she could do after all they were letting their child go with her a stranger to a world that others didn't believe existed. Well those that had never been there. *****

"Now I guess I just wait," S'rac said, leaning back in his chair and sighing. "I guess I could train till the come get me er something..." S'rac mused to himself. "Or I could do something more productive like writing notes to everyone to explain why I'm gone...."

He'd never told anyone he had gone to the DBZ World. He figured if he had they woulda thought he was crazy. And that's the last thing he needed. Instead he went for the, "I don't remember," explanation. From the point of view of his family, this probably seemed like an episode of the X-Files. At least that's how he would have seen it.

He got up and went out into the living room to get his bokken to practice with. "Guess I'll just practice for now." ***** "Ready?" Tobias called. J'dee nodded, and opened the passenger door climbing in. Tiger leaped into her lap and began to purr. Tobias shook his head as he climbed in and started the van. Prancer was quietly sleeping at the armrest, so Tobias put his right hand on the wheel and his left on the window. They pulled out and waved to his family. They drove down the street, and they were soon out of sight. They were silent for a few miles before J'dee spoke. "Why did you leave them behind?" she asked. Tobias glanced at her then focused back the road. He was silent for a moment before answering. "Before Kilwan's accident, I was happy. Even if my father and mother were always fighting over how my father raised us, I was happy. Ever since the accident………" Tobias trailed off and then shrugged. "What happened?" J'dee asked, petting Tiger. Tobias sighed and turned onto the highway. "It had just rained and my tires were bald. We were actually driving to Midas to have them replaced. A trucker fell asleep at the wheel and you can piece it together from there. I walked away with a cracked skull and a broken arm but Kilwan……… she wasn't so lucky. Ever since then I've just been moving on automatic. The only thing that kept me alive was my writing, watching anime, and reading. Then………. your spell. For what it's worth, thank you." He said. J'dee sighed, and shook her head. "Don't thank me. If I had done right the first time……" she stopped when Tobias placed a hand on her shoulder gave a reassuring squeeze. She gave a small flinch, and Tobias took his hand off. "You did nothing wrong! These things just happen. Now if you that were going back and not taking us? Then we might be upset." Tobias said. J'dee sighed and looked out the window. ***** That was one of the roughest stories she'd heard of loss. She'd only lost a friend she had died in a car accident as well. Katherine had died when a drunk driver had slammed in to her family's car. But J'dee hadn't been there at the time; she hadn't seen her or gone to the funeral to acknowledge the loss. She locked herself up in her room, and on the roof of their house in the bathroom to avoid coming in contact with anyone so she couldn't feel that loss again. Hearing Tobias thank her she was somewhat stunned. They all seemed to thank her yet all she could do was tear a chunk out of herself each time. She was brought up that she was wrong, she was always wrong. "Don't thank me. If I had done right the first time……" Her voice faded off then there was that touch making her jump. It was one thing to be in an anime and have comfort that was expected, enemies became friends- well in dbz anyway. But in real life a touch scared her. She felt like banging her head up against a brick wall for being so afraid of men. She had no strength against them. Even with training. She always ran when it came to any man any guy. She had her father to thank for the fear he installed in her. What bugged her even more was that Trey had seen her ex gang racer boyfriend as more of a role model than their father. "You did nothing wrong! These things just happen. Now if you that were going back and not taking us? Then we might be upset." Tobias said. Sighing in defeat what could she do but look out the window at the scenery and she looked down at Tiger. Her feline familiar was getting overly big and J'dee was puzzled by the growth spurt. Tiger was the runt of the litter and she was suppose to be as every bit as scrawny as her mother was. "I couldn't not take you guys back with me. I'm not like that." She murmured more to herself than to Tobias. She brushed some hair from her face. She was afraid of something she could feel it. But she had yet to figure out what it was. It was more than being in a van going somewhere with a guy she had only come to know in another reality. More silence as they drove and it was maddening at least to her. What could she say? She hated silence but the thought was stopped as she saw the rows of grave markers. A cemetery. A complete weakness it always made her feel sick to the stomach and she got ill very easily from them. Though the last cemetery had been an influenza one she'd been through, all because her friend found the grave marker of her past life. ***** "Tobias?" J'dee asked, in a shaky voice, as they slowly drove past the rows of headstones. She glanced nervously at Tobias as he slowed to a halt. He got out and went to the back, opening the cargo door. He picked up the rose bush and small shovel and walked down the rows. J'dee frowned and got out, walking to where Tobias was. He had dug a very small hole above a grave and was placing the rose bush's roots inside. He glanced at her as he covered them with the dirt. J'dee glanced at the headstone and sucked in a breath as she read the name. "Tobias is this…?" she trailed off as he nodded. He took an envelope out of his pocket and buried it in the dirt next to the rose bush. He placed two of fingers from his left hand to his lips, and then placed those fingers on the headstone. They stood there like that, and then Tobias got up, brushing the dirt off of his pants. "Come on. We have one more stop to make." He said. J'dee nodded as they walked away. The wind picked up a bit, storm clouds brewing on the horizon. The wind made the newly planted roses, sway, revealing just the first name of the headstone. Kilwan ***** As they made their way back to the van. Tobias fell to one knee, holding his stomach, and groaned. "Toby?" J'dee whispered and then it hit her as well. She felt woozy, light headed, and nauseous. She fell to her hands and knees, gasping for breath. Then, just a quickly as it happened, it left, leaving them both feeling weak, exhausted,………and alone. "The bond." Tobias murmured. He was feeling his shoulder where the bite mark had been. It was now gone. J'dee touched her own shoulder, and to her horror it was gone as well. "Something," J'dee swallowed, "something must have happened." "We have to hurry." Tobias said, helping J'dee to her feet. She nodded and hurried to the van. ***** At first the wooziness she had assumed it was part of the reaction of the cemetery, but finding out it was the saiyan bond and it was going made her realise, she was still saiyan, despite no tail, her saiyan powers were stronger than her wiccan ones and that wasn't a good sign if they wanted to return. Resting her head up against the window of the van she felt her head throb in pain. 'One more stop to make then we pick up S'rac and we're gone from this reality forever.' She thought. It was somewhat of a relief.When they arrived at their next destination J'dee cringed. Of all places. ***** "Okay Tobias. Jan should be out to see you any minute. She's been exceptionally good today. She hasn't bitten anyone in two weeks and she was even nice to Joey." The orderly said. Tobias nodded, and smiled at J'dee. They were waiting in a small room that family members went into when they came to visit. J'dee looked around at all the glass windows covered in wire-mesh and the smooth plastic chairs. Her keys and purse had been taken away, along with an embarrassing pat down. Tobias also underwent the same treatment, but he took it all in stride. It wasn't his first visit after all. There was a buzz and the door opposite them opened. J'dee sucked in a breath as Jan was led into the room. Her eyes had dark bags under them, her skin even paler than before. She was wearing a soft white robe, and fuzzy slippers. Her hands were also inside a pair of white, fuzzy gloves, and there was a small mask over her mouth. The mask was removed, with the orderly instantly leaping away as soon as it was gone. Jan however made no reaction as she sat down across from Tobias. She smiled and J'dee shivered. "Toby! How are you? Feel alright? Who's the pretty lady?" Jan asked like a five year old. Only then did J'dee notice the slight gleam in her eyes. She was doped up heavily. ***** The gleam gave J'dee an involuntary shudder, she truly looked more vampire like than when she'd last seen her in the animated reality. 'Pretty lady.' J'dee thought to herself. 'Definitely doped up.'Jan blinked as if taking her in and J'dee knew she smelt fear. Then a new look. A familiar look. Jan recognised her suddenly. J'dee was knocked back and felt the sting in her hand."Son of a bitch! Sala nato! Mutha-" She was cut off as Jan was pulled back by and orderly. "Fucker." J'dee rubbed her hand and stood up usually she wasn't the cursing type. But this was such and occasion where she felt it was appropriately delivered. ***** "I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to say goodbye to her." Tobias said as they drove off. J'dee grumbled something as she glared at the band-aid on her hand. "Well you should have left me in the van." She snarled. Tiger and Prancer both looked up at them. They were both sleeping on the backseat and seemed to be spending lot of time playing as of late. Tiger was even sleeping and eating more than usual. "Well I didn't think she'd recognize you and bite you!" Tobias snapped. J'dee just shook her head. ***** He saw the van in the distance and he'd been watching them both for a while now. 'So she made a few friends.' He thought with a gleam in his eyes. 'Then they die to.' Derek revved the bike up ready and continued to follow them but at a distance that wasn't too obvious. ***** "Is it this street?" Tobias asked, pointing. J'dee looked at the e-mail and shook her head. "Next one on the right." J'dee said. They drove for a bit and turned right, looking at the mailboxes. They stopped in front of the right one and Tobias killed the engine. They got out and closed their doors, looking up and down the street. There was no one outside but they couldn't be too sure. "Toby." J'dee whispered. Tobias glanced at her and noticed she was pale and shaking. "We have to hurry. Something's……close." They hurried up to the front door and rang the front bell. They heard the sound of some one rushing to the door, crash, a curse, and then the door opened. Tobias couldn't help but grin. He may not like him but it was good to see him again. "Hey S'rac." *****

The doorbell rang and S'rac jumped up. By some twist of fate everyone else was out of the house. He ran towards the door, and not quite being able to stop, slipped on the tile in front of the door and slammed into it. "Ouch......." he muttered as he slid down in an almost anime manner. He got up and rubbed his face, then unlocked he door. He opened it to see who he'd guessed was Toby. He did look like S'rac remembered him.

"Hey S'rac," he said smiling.

"Er hi," he said Son Grinning at him. "Just a sec let me get my stuff," he said rushing to get his pack. He lifted his pack onto his back and picked up all the other bags he could carry, and walked back to the front door. He of course had all his martial arts weaponry and of course all his manga..... and his anime.......... and...... well....... lots of other assorted things none of you really feel like reading about.

Anyway he put it all in the van and soon enough heard J'dee yelling for them to get and to get going. Guessing something was wrong, S'rac jumped in the open van door. He closed it and quickly put on his seat belt. Tobias turned on the van and quickly took off in reverse. "GAH!" S'rac yelled as he was tossed around, even with his seatbelt on. ***** If Derek failed he could always bring in the bigger guns, Aldin-Job (AN: pron Joe-b like the guy from the bible). A.J had this knack since being converted to know J'dee like the back of his hand. The only problem was he was weak. They were cousins and grew up together. The two lost contact when J'dee befriended the Hindu girl Krista. The whole racial thing had set her off on one of her moods. After all Trey was part Maori and they didn't like that sort. But Trey could be converted easily enough. He was after all Christian's son. Derek saw J'dee standing by the van looking round worried. He knew she could sense him. They had a knack for knowing when a relative was close. It was part to their power."You should be afraid." He smirked.Then she spotted him and he waved at her mockingly. ***** "J'dee?" Tobias asked worried. Her eyes were wide as she stared down the street at the guy on the Harley. He revved the engine, and shot off towards them. "GET IN! MOVE IT!!!!!" she screamed slamming her door after her. S'rac tossed his last bag in the back, slammed his door closed, and buckled his seat belt. Tobias leaped over the van, and jumped into his seat, slamming the door so hard the window cracked. J'dee buckled her seat belt and screamed, "GO, GO, GO, GO, GO!!!!!!!" Tobias started the engine and slammed it into reverse, flooring the gas. They shot out into the main road, people beeping and tires screeching as they narrowly missed them. Tobias yanked the wheel and slammed it into drive. They roared forward, clipping the guy on the bike as he shot out after them. "You got him!" S'rac cheered. To their amazement, they guy kept his balance and took off after them. Tobias swallowed and wished he could think of ANYTHING as the guy caught up. Luck prevailed as the on ramp to the highway appeared. "Hang on!" Tobias shouted as he cut the wheel sharply to the right and got on. J'dee's eyes got wide and she gripped her seat belt so tightly her knuckles were white. "Oh ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh-" ***** 'So her friend had guts.' He thought as he followed them. If he died more would come they had fourteen other siblings and a numerous more when it came to the kids. His son Levi would be there along with A.J those two were the worst of the worst and they were closer to J'dee's age if not older. Levi fourteen and A.J twenty-three. They could get in more with the crowd if need be. ***** "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU TOBY IF WE SURVIVE THIS!!!!" J'dee screamed as they spun, Tobias frantically turning into the spin. "Okay so this isn't like a videogame like I said earlier!" Tobias retorted. He slammed on the brakes, the van slamming perfectly forward. There was a loud screech followed by a WHAM! They saw the motorcycle, rider in tow, go flying over the bridge. He was shouting curses and gave them the finger as he went sailing over the side. There was a loud explosion and a fireball went up. Tobias took no chances though, and gunned the engine, flooring it off the nearly empty highway to a nearby exit. "That was kick ass!" S'rac crowed. J'dee shook her head, leaning heavily on the window. Tobias pulled into an auto shop real quick to pick up some paint. He also stole some guy's license plates. They then pulled into a gas station to fill up. J'dee shook her head as he pulled into an abandoned warehouse for the night. They rolled out their sleeping bags as Tobias began to fix the dents and paint the van with S'rac's help. "I don't get it, Toby." S'rac said, as they finished painting the sky blue van to a dark green. "Get what?" Tobias asked. He pulled off their license plates and put the other guy's on. "That." S'rac said, pointing to what Tobias was doing. Tobias was silent for while before he spoke. "I read a lot. I've read stories of gangsters who broke into houses, stole cars, and ran with a gang. I learned there that is you switch license plates with another car, you don't look as suspicious. When cops run your plates, they just check to see if a vehicle with that description and plates turns up. Believe or not, there is a LOT of identical license plates. Our government isn't smart like other countries. They don't make the plates with one of a kind numbers, its run federally. Unlike the US which let's states make their own plates and boom. Easy to slip by." Tobias said as he finished. He tossed their old plates down a drain. "Here, beef ravioli for Toby, spaghetti and meatballs for S'rac, and vegetarian tomato soup for me." J'dee said, handing them each a can with a spoon or fork in it. They ate in silence as Tiger and Prancer ate from their cat food cans as well. "So," S'rac said around mouthful of dinner, "how long will take it take us to reach the meeting place and when will the others get there?" Tobias continued to eat as J'dee looked up at S'rac. "It took us a month to get here. Everyone is supposed to be there tomorrow, so we can straight there in the morning." J'dee said. Tobias looked sullen and tossed his can into the drain too. He had been exceedingly more quiet and moody since that incident in the cemetery. J'dee knew why, he was worried. Tobias wrapped himself up in his sleeping bag, fell asleep before his head hit the pillow. The others also followed suit, and went to bed. Each wondering what the next day would bring.

*****

'Wow! Just like James Bond!' he thought to himself as the van came to a stop at an autoshop. The van was pretty banged up so it would be the normal thing to do. Toby got some paint and handed some to S'rac. He'd seen enough movies to know what they were doing. What he didn't get was why Toby stole some other car's liscence plates. "I don't get it Toby," he said looking curiuously at the liscence plates.

"Get what?" Toby asked back.

"That," S'rac said, pointing at the lisence plates Toby was putting on the van.

After remaining silent for a moment, Toby spoke. "I read a lot. I've read stories of gangsters who broke into houses, stole cars, and ran with a gang. I learned there that is you switch license plates with another car, you don't look as suspicious. When cops run your plates, they just check to see if a vehicle with that description and plates turns up. Believe or not, there is a LOT of identical license plates. Our government isn't smart like other countries. They don't make the plates with one of a kind numbers, its run federally. Unlike the US which let's states make their own plates and boom. Easy to slip by."

"Oh....." S'rac said. His face lit up as dinner was passed out. He was starved and immediately started to gulp the food down. It was enough to make someone think he had kept his Saiyan stomach.

Not long afterwards, S'rac was in his sleeping bag, sounds asleep.

*****

J'dee was woken with a start in the middle of the night by Tiger jumping on her and then running round playing chase with Prancer. She sat up and sighed.

'I feel like part of me has died.' She thought saddened.

There was this sudden over bearing part of her mind that nagged her that they weren't alone and she looked round her eyes adjusting to the darkness grabbing her jacket she slipped outside and ducked round a corner and watched as a figure emerged from the warehouse obviously intent on following her and she ducked in to the shadows.

Eyes narrowing she listened as she heard the boots clunk as the figure walked. There was nothing familiar about that walk. And she flattened herself up against the wall and pushed her power level down to that of nothing noticeable and the figure walked past and she blinked watching it seeing the print on the back of the leather jacket.

'Devil's henchmen' But this wasn't her uncle Derek the one who had been following them. This was someone else but before she had time to even run through a list of her family members in that gang a hand slammed over her mouth and pulled her deep in to the darkness of the shadows.

Her senses picked up the familiar whiff of alcohol and she felt like groaning. If she fought the attention of the relative she did NOT want to have a reunion with at that moment would hear her. But is she didn't fight this figure would continue to drag her further in to the darkness.

Eyes narrowing she decided on neither and powered up a small but yet effect ki blast and fired it directly at her holder and ran out of the shadows attracting her relative's attention and she stopped staring at him suddenly. His blue eyes narrowed and she blinked blonde eyebrows were all that was left of what color his hair had been when he had hair.

"A.J!" She exclaimed.

Aldin kept his gaze narrowed at her. "J'dee." He merely commented back and then the figure lunged out of the shadows and with out another word from under his sleeve Aldin fired a blast and the bullet from the cliché sawn off shotgun hit the attacker right between the eyes. J'dee stared at the Oni demon and blinked. "Oh wow it was my husband's campadre." She rubbed the back of her neck.

Aldin sighed. "I was sent here to kill you."

"A.J." J'dee sighed.

"Look Levi's on his way you have fifteen hours before he arrives then I will have no choice but to do as they wish." He pulled out a cigarette from a packet in his pocket and light up with a zippo he offered her a cigarette.

"Can't pregnant." She muttered.

"Psssshhh one won't kill it."

"Peer pressure. This is why I got so screwed up in high school." She grumbled taking one.

Aldin smiled her flicked a flame from the zippo and lit her cigarette then his own. "I'll see you in fifteen hours." He said walking off. "Until then I'll keep the Oni off your trail after that you and your Dragonball buddies are on your own."

"Thanks." She said softly. "Guess they didn't fully convert you huh?"

He stopped walking and sighed. "You need someone on the inside. I guess I can be that person. Besides Krista was hot." He winked at her and walked on.

If J'dee could of sweatdropped she would of. "Ewwww A.J!!"

She couldn't see him anymore due to the darkness but she could hear him laugh and it died off as he walked on. Then the sound of a motorbike revving up, she stood there and watched as it speed past her and she turned round and went to head back in to the warehouse but stopped and sighed placing her hand up against the door she decided to stay outside to stand guard. The Oni were after her, not Toby or S'rac. It was only fair.

Sitting down and leaning up against the wall of the warehouse she stayed guard the best she could in the dark and slight chilly night air.

**** Tobias opened his eyes and sat up slowly. S'rac was still sleeping peacefully in his sleeping bag (more like flat on his back, covers tossed to the side, snoring Tobias thought with a grin), and J'dee was sitting with her back against the wall, asleep. Tobias shook his head and got up, grabbing his bag and cleaning himself up. After he dressed himself in some clean clothes, he went to the van to get some breakfast started. He frowned, as he heard lots of kitten mewls coming from the back of the van. Tobias slowly opened the latch, and raised the back door. For a moment all he could do was stare, and then…… "J'DEE!!!" *****

S'rac awoke the next morning to the sound of meowing cats. "W.....wazzat......"he mumbled sleepily and sat up, yawning and rubbing his eyes. He got up and went over to the back of the van to see his friend's cats and a litter of newborn kittens. "Kittens!"he said smiling. He remembered his own three cats only a few miles away. He sighed, sadly, but was quickly brought out of it by J'dee scolding Tiger. "Bad kitty,"she said, shaking a finger at her.

"That's it? Scolding your cat for having kittens?"he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Well yeah,"J'dee said. "Ooooh look at that it's soooo coooot!!"J'dee exclaimed, picking up the smallest kitten in the litter. "I think I'll name you NekoBejita. Why? Cause you're the runt of the group." ***** Kittens…. She was staring at a littler of kittens. Tiger and Prancer's kittens obviously. It didn't take a rocket scientist to work it out and she frowned. Shaking a finger at Tiger."Bad kitty." J'dee scolded. "That's it? Scold your cat for having kittens?" S'rac raised a brow."Well yeah. Ooooh look at that it's soooo coooot!!" She picked up the littlest kitty from the group. "I think I'll name you NekoBejita. Why? Cause you're the runt of the group.""*Ahem*" Tobias cleared his throat and J'dee rubbed the back of her neck and placed the kitten back with Tiger. We're meeting a few authors maybe later on they might want one?" She offered lamely. "Okay so I forgot to get Tiger fixed…" She pointed at Prancer. "Takes two to Tango, or in this case to have a litter.""How can you forget something like that. It's general knowledge of those who have pets?" S'rac asked."Ummm… eh. I'm keeping YamchaPuar and NekoBejita!" There was silence for a while except for the meow of the kittens. Them being so cute and everything, J'dee placed NekoBejita back down and it wandered off in the wrong direction."Ahhhh look he has my sense of direction. Isn't that cute?"She was sure Tobias and S'rac gave her a sidelong glance and she smiled at NekoBejita which she decided she would keep. Best to keep one kitten to stop the mother from going insane.. ***** "Cool! Can I have one J'dee?" S'rac asked, petting on of the kittens that was nursing. J'dee laughed and pulled S'rac away. "They're not even WEENED yet! Wait about a month before, okay?" she asked. S'rac nodded as Tobias snorted. He looked at Prancer. The damn cat was sitting there proudly by Tiger's side, his tail curled around his paws. He glanced up at Tobias and went, "Mrow." Tobias shook his head and sighed. If he didn't know better, he would swear that Prancer sounded smug. He scratched Prancer behind his ears and sighed again. Well this certainly complicated matters a bit. "Okay, let's get something to eat and make for the spot we're suppose to meet the others." Tobias said. As he started to pull some cans of hash out of the supplies he heard J'dee cough. He turned to look at her. "We have another problem……" ***** "My bad entirely… I should have told you about A.J… but he's going to be our look out okay, he's my cousin and we're very close… He's stalling but we got to get out of here soon." She explained. "And to make a really point obvious now. "My family doesn't like me much. Or anyone with me." ****** "Okay so we leave before noon. No problem." Tobias said. J'dee sighed andnodded. "I'm hoping." was all she said. They were silent as they emptied the van of everything but the cat carrier. They would leave their supplies in the warehouse, so the van would be lighter, faster, and roomier. If anything went wrong at least they knew where they could get their supplies. ******TRF* I sat at my computer sighing, four months had gone by...four months without Juunana, Vegeta, any other DBZ or GW characters or any other authors. I'd talked to J'dee and Bananagirl by e-mail, but it wasn't QUITE the same. And the e-mails had been few and far between, basically just your 'How ya doin? I updated such and such so you can go check it out. I'm doing blah.'

"Chirusea (The Japanese version of my name ^^) it's almost time for school, are you ready yet?" My mother asked.

"Er..." I glanced down at my half-dressed self, toothbrush in mouth and brush stuck in hair, wondering if that qualified as 'ready' in any way, shape or form, "if you give me one more minute!" I then dashed into a nearby bathroom emerging ten minutes later to shouts of "We'll be late! COME UP NOW AND LET'S GO NOW!!!"

~*~

I prodded myself with a pencil at school, waiting for the rest of class to be done with the test, the teacher must've asked me ten times if I'd checked it over, but I didn't pay her any mind, I was thinking of the DBZ world and what had happened since I'd gone. I started to compile a list of things that had probably happened:

-Mabelle and Kakuna had their babies
-Domon and Rain (from G Gundam, they're still there remember?) got married
-Veg-

But I didn't get much farther than that before my mind wandered again, I thought about how I'd learned who my TRUE friends were by their reactions to my "I've been to the DBZ world" explanation to where I'd been. So I started to compile a new list:

-Two of my friends keep telling me to quit lying.
-One of them thinks I don't want to remember what REALLY happened so I pretend I was in DBZ
-Two believe me because they say I don't lie, plus I wouldn't be so insistent (that it happened) and have such clear memories if I'd only imagined it.
-One steers right clear of me when I start talking about anything with the words "Dragon" "ball" or "Z" but other than that has stayed on friendly terms with me.
-Three I THOUGHT were friends sneer at me behind my back and say I should be locked up in an asylum.

But it's not like I'm Jan or anything, I heard what happened, she went insane for REAL and started to attack people and kill animals refusing to believe she was back...it makes me cringe to think of that. Poor Tobias, having to have his sister locked up like that.

~*~

Later when I got home from school I went over to my bank and started counting my money for the umpteenth time that day, I got the message in an e-mail a while ago: Save up so we can meet up and get back to the DBZ world, and thus I had saved, it had taken great effort, but I had saved. I just reminded myself whenever I wanted something that I could get it for free in the DBZ world with author powers as long as I was careful with them.
It was now 5:30 time for DBZ. I walked to the TV and began to watch the fusion training episodes, staring somewhat blankly at the screen, remembering my experiences once again, convincing myself that whatever some of my peers and the school shrink thought, I HAD been to the Dragonball Z world, then I heard a knock on the door, a knock I'd be glad I answered for the rest of my life...even though I wasn't supposed to answer the door when I was the only one home, but that's not the point.

I looked down at a wafting letter near my feet, I looked and, with a sharpness of sight I hadn't felt since being Saiyan, saw whoever it was...disappear. I looked down at the letter.

"Dear Vegia," it started as I read it out loud to myself, then I wondered how someone knew the name I'd used in the DBZ world, shrugging I continued, "We have a way to get back, if you can meet us at that Gas Station less than a mile away in an hour, bring the money you've saved up because we may need it." It was signed J'dee, Tobias and S'rac

Of COURSE I'd go! Running into my room to collect my money, my clothes, items such as my Gameboy advance, a sketchbook of my drawings and pictures of friends and relatives I gathered it all into some bags. Then I ran down stairs (almost tripping over my cat Skittles, and yes, I did name my kitty after Vegeta who's nickname is also Skittles) took a disc, and put all my fanfiction onto it. Then with 15 minutes to spare I grabbed Skittles, deciding to take her with me to the DBZ world.

~*~

Ten minutes, three car accidents due to the fact that I wasn't really watching where I ran, one bicyclist ramming into a tree (it's his own fault he wasn't watching, damnit!) later I was at the gas station, stuff intact...though Skittles looked a bit frightened. Five minutes after that, right on time, were J'dee, Tobias and S'rac.
"Dude, I thought you'd never get here!" I said with a smile, walking up to my fellow authors, "I'm all ready so let's go! Er...unless anyone has to go potty in which case they should go now." *****

*JerilDragonsoul*

I trudged down the street from the bus stop. I felt tired, drained, just like I always did. Well, not always. Just ever since I had returned from the DBZ world. "Veg…" I whispered to the giant mountain looming in front of me as I turned into the driveway of my home. I walked up the stairs and opened the door.

"Jeril! Where have you been?" my kaasan demanded. "It's eight o'clock and you haven't even called us!" I didn't answer as I went to my room.

I could hear my kaasan stomping toward my room and I knew that the shit storm was coming but I didn't really care. I closed the door and sat down in my chair, reaching over for the power button of my computer.

My tail, which had not disappeared when I returned to the real world (praise be to Kami), waved around a moment and then settled down to curl around the back left leg like it always did. Because of it, I had not had a boyfriend in the past months but I didn't really care. Guys were just a pain in the ass anyway when you were romantically involved with them. Always asking if you were okay and wondering what they had done wrong to make you mad.

Another thing that had not changed when I returned was my hair and eyes. They were the color I had always wished for them to be. My height had dropped though and now I was back to my original size of 5'2" and my age was back also. But I was okay with that. It would've been a bit too weird if I had been a freshman who was 6 foot and with the body of a seventeen year old.

My kaasan ripped opened the door. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" she screamed. "ANSWER ME!"

"Kuso kurae, kisama…" I replied with a little smirk.

"DON'T YOU USE THOSE FUCKING JAPANESE SWEAR WORDS AT ME, YOUNG LADY!" my kaasan roared.

"Heh…" I shook my head. "Look at what I've become… I'm pathetic."

"That's damn right!" she paused and took a step forward to take a deep whiff. She snorted in disgust. "You've been drinking again."

"Now that's damn right."

She growled wordlessly and left, slamming the door behind her.

"Whoops! My bad!" I said to myself wryly. She was probably off to go get my tousan but that was okay with me. This must have been the third time this week they had caught me doing shit that I wasn't supposed to. But hey! I didn't care. It was just them. I was fourteen, I had a life to live and I was damned if they were gonna stop me!

I turned to my computer and got on the Internet. I surfed to Hotmail and checked my mail. I had an e-mail from J'dee. "Oh joy," I said to myself as I opened it, "a little something to cheer up my day. I hope…" I read over the message.

"My Kami…" I sat back in my chair and stared at the computer screen. "Go back? But… oh Kami… oh Kami…" My head sank into my hands and I cried. To go back? That would be wonderful! But look at what I had become… would I be welcome back?

My cat came over and rubbed against my leg in comforting silence. I sighed and lifted my tearstained face. With shaking hands, I wrote back to J'dee, asking for information on where we would meet and where. She must have been on at the moment as she quickly replied giving me the info.

I stood up and packed a bag with some clothes, spare change, my journals, and a notebook. I kneeled and stared at my cat, debating whether or not to take her with me. "Skitts… take care of them for me. I don't want them to get hurt," I requested reaching out a hand, feeling a little stupid but also right. She meowed and brushed against my outstretched hand.

I stood up and reached to turn my computer off. Then I paused. Was I really ready to go back? What if people thought I had changed for the worse? As I thought, my gaze strayed to a poem I had written a few days before.

A torn heart,

A shattered soul,

A broken mind,

That's all I am,

Dead.

An empty shell,

Of what I was,

Once long ago,

Before I left,

Alive.

They ask me,

Where I went,

I reply to them,

A single word,

"Home."

I smiled to myself and made my decision. I picked up a pencil and wrote down the next verse:

And now,

Months later,

I leave,

To return,

Home.

I picked up my bag, turned off my computer, taped the poem to my monitor and left my room and my home.

*****

I got out of my friend's car and closed the door. I looked in through the window. "Thanks Eamon, for the ride."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it," he waved away my thanks. "You sure you don't want to have a few last drinks? I mean, you're leaving and all. Don't you owe to me?"

I was sorely tempted by the offer. "Thanks… but no thanks, Eamon. I need to start over and that includes quitting that. 'Sides, I'm already gonna have one hell of a hangover from earlier today," I laughed.

"Awh, fuck Jer. Where's the fun in that kinda life?" he asked, laughing also. I grinned and waved him off. He took off speeding, heading to the next party and I turned to enter the airport.

I withdrew all the money from my bank account at the ATM. I glanced around as I shoved the 500+ into my inside coat pocket. There would have been more but I had spent a lot of the cash on alcohol and other… things the past few months. I grimaced at my idiocy as I hurried through the airport to buy a ticket. I needed to leave soon. My parents would notice I was gone soon and they would do anything to get me back.

I got the ticket and ran to the gate. They were boarding and soon I was through the check-in process and in my seat. I stowed my bag in front of me and grinned to the window. I was free. For the first time in weeks, I felt completely, utterly happy.

*****

I hitched a ride to the hotel on the interstate. There, other people who I remembered were waiting. "I'm back…" I whispered to the air as I waited outside for J'dee and Tobias to arrive. It had been two or three hours since my plane had landed. "Thank you Kami. If you're listening, thank you."

I turned as I heard a car approach. It was them. I just knew it. I jogged over and I realized that I couldn't stop grinning from the sheer happiness that enveloped me. "About time! We've been waiting here for hours!" ***** *Tobias / S'rac* They drove for another hour, taking twist and turns to make sure they weren't being followed. As they drove, Tobias fingered a ring that he had kept in his jeans pocket. It was a small ring, made of gold with diamonds and blue rubies. He knew Mabelle would love it, especially when…… "We're here." J'dee said, pointing to a small park. There were several people waiting in the parking lot, in and out of cars. They all turned to face them as the drove up. Tobias killed the engine and got out slamming his door, and uncurling his tail. He grinned as a familiar face jogged up to them. "About time!" Jeril said, smiling, "We've been waiting here for hours!" *****

They had been driving for an hour and S'rac was getting bored. Almost to the point of sleep. Almost. Just as he was starting to drift off he was shaken awake by J'dee saying,"We're here,"and pointing to a small park.

S'rac got out and stretched his muscles, when someone jogged up to them. He smiled seeing it was Jeril. He hadn't seen her in so long. "About time,"she said grinning. "We've been waiting for hours!" ******AlphaOmega*The computer screen flickered on as the young man waited for the computer to load. As he looks at the screen he can see his reflection watching back at him. The teenager has blond hair that gently flows like waves of an ocean. His eyes are hard to explain sense they look like emeralds that have cracks in them and change color in the light. He has a tan complexion, which goes well with his eyes. He has a slightly muscular body and he is wearing a T-shirt that is black with a poem on the pack about video games. The poem reads. (A/N: Some people might not understand it unless they are gamer fanatics.) BlizzardEntertainment.One Year of Pain…Diablo 2, Installing YouMakes the HurtingStop. I'm Coping, Holding, We'reAlmost Together At Last. Now ThatI See a Light AtThe End of TheTunnel…Warcraft 3?Bill Roper'sThe Devil. "Come on, Come on hurry up you slow Computer, for crying out loud damn windows," John said waiting for the computer to load, "Finally, took it long enough." "Ok what should I do, Hack into someones computer and see if they have anything worth stealing or play some games," he said, "I have to go with hacking haven't done that in a while so I guess I am due." He activated some programs that would help him and started is Internet provider. When it finally loaded he started to search for his 'victim'. "Ok should I pick someone at random or someone I hate," he said, "I guess random sense I already screwed all of my enemies computers." "Lets see what I just make up a random I.P address and see if anyone is using it," he said, "Lets try 192.186.242.20." He watched the program work as it searched out the user of that I.P address. "Lets see here a guy name tobias," he proclaimed, "Hehe what a funny name were do people come up with these really its cracking me up inside." "Ok now lets see if he has any protection and if he does get rid of it," He said while activating another program, "Nope no protection that just makes it easier on my part." "I'll just activate this and wait tell it gets his password and takes me to all his vital information," John said activating the program. "Wow too easy only if everyone else were idiots like him." "I'll guess I should check his mail for credit cards and stuff," he said searching, "Lets see theirs only a couple here only from friends I guess might as well see what they are." "J'dee lets see what she wrote," he said reading the letter over and over again and finally had a shocked look on his face, "are they for real…" He sat there staring at the screen thinking if all that happen was true, "but it couldn't be how can you go from her to there, there is no logical reason," he said, "that is awesome if they could I guess there is only one way to find out…" "There is only one hotel that I know of on this interstate and it's the only one tell Dallas and it should be in the south of the United States so it has to be it unless I have to leave Texas," he said with a shocked toned, "well I may only be fourteen but that doesn't mean I cant steal my parents car." He stood up and packed his cloths, his laptop, and his guitar and took some money from his parents wallets, "lets see three hundred should be enough hopefully." He took the keys of his parents convertible and while he was walking to the car was wondering where his parents were. He went inside the car and put his seat belt on (safety first lol). He reversed out of the parking lot and quickly head to the highway. "Wow driving is not that har… oops Sorry!" he said. The car quickly sped ahead and went up the ramp to the highway, "Lets see the hotel should be about 20 miles away so I should be able to make it that far with out screwing up…. to much," he said, "There it is wow that was pretty easy no lets see if I can park." When he finally parked after many many tries he grabbed his bag and headed toward the back of the hotel and little did he know that he would be getting the shock of his life. ******BananaGirl*

I tightened the duvet around my body, shivering slightly from the cold. Connecting to the Internet, I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I waited.

"Hello and welcome to AOL." I said in time with the greeting.

"Must you always do that?" Quorky demanded groggily, his head peeping out of his miniature sleeping bag that was situated on top of the monitor.

"Yeah man, I could do it way better than this Connie dude." I remarked, opening my inbox.

"Sure ya could." Quorky yawned, getting a straw and taking a drink of coffee from the mug that was on my desk. "Ugh!" He spat it out.

"Quorky-dude, the fresh one's here." I pointed to a mug amongst mugs.

"No thanks, I won't chance it. Ow!" He yelped, falling and landing on his ass. "Why the hell did you do that?"

"Email, from J'dee!" I exclaimed, looking as shocked as I sounded, with my mouth opening and closing like a goldfish's.

"What's it say?"

"From: Jdee_Chan

To: All ANBM Authors

Subject: Kotahitanga

Date: XX:XX:XXX

Kia Ora, Hola, Moshi moshi, Paklon, Talfoa lava....

After the little incident in..... we well you know what... I decided I'm going to go back so this is an attention notice to meet me if you wish to return. Details will come to those who have confirmed that they will return. If not I bid you g'luck with your lives in this realm and I'll see you all on the astral.



Blessed Be



Ja ne

~J'dee." I read the whole email to my muse.

"Cool. Any mail from TRF or S'rac?" Quorky asked boredly.

"Dude!" I yelled. "Don't you know what this means?"

"Does it mean something significant?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"So we're leaving?" Quorky asked, not at all fazed, or at least not showing it.

"Yes..well, no...uh, I dunno." I said, suddenly uncertain of myself.

"It can't be that hard to decide!" Quorky chided.

"Well, what about my family and friends?" I asked, remembering the reason I had been glad to be home. "And my plans. I was gonna be the first one to go to University, remember? I was gonna be rich and buy a Mercedes SLK 200." I whined, drooling at the thought of that hot car.

"Well, what will you miss in terms of friends? Are they all irreplaceable?" Quorky asked.

"Depressingly, no. Dude, I am a loner!" I said, shocked at my confession.

"I always knew it!" Quorky joked. "What about family?"

"Hmmm...an alcoholic prick of a father, four self-centred siblings and a goldfish." I mused. "So hard. But what about mum?"

"It's you choice." Quorky said simply, settling back into his sleeping bag.

"Guess it is." I shrugged. "Quorky, get up, we're going to the bank."

~*~

"So we are going, then?" Quorky asked.

"I dunno, I'm just checking I have money to leave with, just in case." I informed, taking out my livecash card.

"Ah, right."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"What is it?"

"12p! 12 fucking pence! Oh yeah, let's leave right now, Concorde-first class!" I shouted sarcastically, causing people to stare at me.

"Must have been them CD's you bought." Quorky suggested. "And the mini hi-fi you needed to play them on. Then the four extra speakers to enhance the sound. And the microphone. And those cool headphones. And the funkier remote."

"Probably." I muttered unhappily.

"Let's go, then." Quorky prompted.

"Say, I have an idea." I grinned. "Quorky, wish us back home."

"Eh?"

"Wish us home!"

"Uh...k. I wish we were home?"

~*~

"Alright! It worked!" I exclaimed, doing a little dance on the front doorstep.

"Wow, I could take over the world!" My muse exclaimed.

"No ideas, monkey!"

"Aw, no fair."

"Girls, you outside?" A male voice slurred from inside the house.

"Uh...there's only one of me." I called back, rolling my eyes.

"Get the fuck inside."

"I'm coming, keep your undies on." I replied curtly, unlocking the front door and side-stepping the empty beer can that lay in the hallway.

"Don't talk to me like that, I'm your father!" The voice roared.

"Unfortunately." I muttered.

"What the hell did you say?"

"I said 'unfortunately'. What's it to ya?"

"Don't fucking talk to me like that!"

"Like what?" I asked incredulously.

"That's it, get to your fucking room! When your fucking mother gets home I'm telling her that you can get out of my house!"

"With pleasure!" I shout back, stomping upstairs and slamming my bedroom door shut. "Big man, threatening to make his fifteen year old daughter homeless." I laugh bitterly.

"This mug has mould in it." Quorky commented, changing the subject.

"Be right back." I said, leaving the room for five minutes, then entering it again with a pile of cash and a bag full of bananas.

"Where'd you find that?"

"Quorky, wish us to America, where J'dee said she'd meet us." I asked quietly, ignoring his question.

"Sure. I wish we were with J'dee." Quorky wished, using his muse powers. A huge bright yellow light, which reminded me of bananas, engulfed us and my ears popped.

"Dude, you could have wished for a cushion for us to land on!" I hissed, rubbing my sore ass and checking there were no damage to my vital object-the bananas.

"Well excuse me, Miss 3-Digit-IQ compared to my 5." Quorky boasted.

"Dude, I don't give a shit what IQ you have." I said, standing up and suddenly noticing the three figures waiting patiently behind me. "Tobias, J'dee, TRF, hi! Miss me?" I grinned, holding out my bag. "Bananas for all." ***** *Tobias / J'dee* "I haven't had breakfast yet." J'dee remarked and took a banana, "All we need is toast and I'm set." She added."J'dee." She looked at Tobias. "Hey I need energy to work this thing, banana's are a good source of potassium, which I don't know anything about, but it makes me sound healthy."S'rac raised an eyebrow. "We don't have toast.""Hmmmm oh well a banana will have to do." She ate the banana in record time, and prepared herself for the transportation spell. "You'll get it right this time right?" she heard a voice ask but did not question who. She could only hope but with every spell she did it seemed to have a flaw.Looking round at the group of them she saw those who she recognised from last time round and it was good to see a few familiar faces for the return, from Jo (Kattrina Vixen), to the zany DragonEmpress. (AN: I know some of you haven't written this far but I'm just saying you're here so we can return.) **** "Now everyone, stay in the circle or you won't go back. Ready, here we go………" J'dee trailed off. Tobias frowned and looked at where she was staring. Her face had gone pale and she was shaking. "What is it?" he asked. "Their here." ***** She heard the bikes and she saw them all. Anyone with her… She raised her hands high in the air and began the incantation, she would need a new approach to take them their. Spinning through her mind were various elemental controls but one stuck something a lot more than the rest."Hope you don't mind seeing your lunches again…" She said and began to cast a spell of elemental proportions and she then added the elemental dragon Huracan in to it. A Dragon Elemental spell, it was the Dragonball world they were going to. "Powers that be, powers the see, powers of the three times three, I call upon thee, send us Huracan, for this moment of travel…."There was a silence in the air and revs of bikes in the distance then suddenly the wind began to pick up. The ground began to shake. "EVERYONE GRAB HANDS AND DON'T LET GO!!!" She shouted at them. "It is import that you hold on until we get there. I want us to arrive together not in parts." She explained over the wind and then stopped as the wind began to circle around their formed circle where they held each other's hands."Huracan, hurricane, shape and shift the wind for the travel onward, send us to dbz/gt world with powers of the great lady and lord, Shall this spell not reverse, hold us therefore our eternity's worth, and not place upon us any curse… so mote it be!" The moment the spell was recited a bike drove right up to the heart of them where the hurricane was forming. She turned round to see the look in the biker's eyes. "Shit…" She muttered and suddenly he scooped her up and she cried out. "KENNY YOU JERK PUT ME DOWN!!!""Down you want down here's down babe and we can spend the rest of eternity down 'er."She screamed as the motorbike was driven right in to a pit and she grabbed on to the ledge, and cried out as the bike still attached to Kenny by his legs and he was holding on to her legs. "GET OFF ME!!""Come with me…""NEVER!!!"She heard the hiss as the bike dropped and she felt the heat and blinked, 'lava?' She thought panicked. They were over a lava pit, but how?She saw her uncle Noel look on down at her. "What have we got 'ere then?""I HATE ENGLISH PEOPLE!!! Er minus BG of course." She added hoping BG could hear her.Noel chuckled and then he was kicked aside suddenly. J'dee blinked surprised and then she felt Kenny's fear, someone was trying to rescue her. But who? Definitely not Kenny, he began climbing up her grabbing on to parts of her clothes and she closed her eyes cringing at having him come so close to her again after so long.She was pulled up and looked at A.J he smiled at her. "You'll always be the older sister I wanted." He joked knowing about her false age thing. "I got to go… sorry. If they knew it was me I'm pretty much dead." He ran off and she stood there watching the authors stand in the circle motioning her all back and then she looked off after A.J and she began to run after him. "A.J wait come with us!!" ***** "Tobias, NO!" S'rac yelled grabbing Tobias arms and holding him back as Tobias struggled to get out. The cat carrier was at their feet where Tobias had dropped it. "Let me go damn it! I have to help her!" Tobias screamed as the wind picked up even more. Thunder clashed above their heads, and Tobias could faintly make out J'dee, running and moving from the others. "It was her choice man! If you get caught outside, you may never see Mabelle again!" S'rac screamed. "I have to help! We can't leave her of all people behind!" Tobias snarled. The others were looking at them, sad, but still not moving. After what was J'dee to their happiness? Tobias screamed and broke free of S'rac's grip, and lunged for the edge, when some one grabbed his tail. He glanced back at S'rac who had the end wrapped around his wrist. "Sorry buddy, but no way am I letting go of your tail!" S'rac snarled, digging his heals into the ground. Tobias snarled, raised his hand........and yanked his tail off, staggering at the balance change. He lunged out, his upper body forcing threw the wind that formed the circle's edge. "J'dee!" he screamed, above the howling winds. ***** She felt Kenny grab her dragging her back to that pit where it was so hot and she tried to fight him, but past fears were there soaking her through the feeling of every beating he'd given her through out their entire relationship. The only reason she couldn't ever find the strength to fight him. Pain of the beatings, of all the beatings and she felt herself thrown over the ledge, she grabbed on to the edge tightly back to where she had started but with Kenny standing on her fingers and rubbing the hard underneath of his black boot on her fingers. She growled and let one hand go and shook her hand, he laughed and proceeded to rub the other fingers with the boot she smirked up at him."I've killed others Kenny your death will be nothing but a release.""Look who's the one about to die here babe… sorry but none of that bullshit is going to sit with me." Her free hand reached up and locked round his boot and she pulled him over and he sailed straight towards the lava and watched as it swallowed him up and then it was gone just a normal bottomless ditch and she closed her eyes. 'At least Toby can be with Mabelle, and Eternity will have Trunks back… their happiness over mine, that's the way it's always been, at least this time I can die happy knowing I'm returning them to where they wish to be.' She thought to herself and her grip slowly began to slide away from the edge. She let go ready to drop to her doom. Suddenly a wind picked her up and she was thrown up and forward. He looked round she saw Toby of all people reaching for her. 'He would risk his life for me and not be with Mabelle.' She thought. She ran towards him and his body was lifted high up in to the power of the heart of the sphere. "JUMP!!" He shouted.She made a jump but the wind knocked her right back down to the ground and she grunted in pain. His body seemed to of shifted lower then, it was like a game in an arcade hit the moving target, except she had to grab it with her own to hands. The bikes revved in the distance and she could feel fear, this was it she had to let him go back to Mabelle she had to face her destiny, which seemed really short as a head on a platter for the evil harpy grandmother of hers. ***** "Grab hold!" Tobias screamed, holding his hand out. J'dee lunged, but missed. Tobias felt his lower half, the half still inside, being pulled up, pulling his upper half back in. "Hurry!" Tobias screamed again as lighting and thunder crackled. J'dee looked up at Tobias and then back behind her as he was being lifted up. "No, Tobias. Go with out me." She said. "But they'll kill you!" he cried, and J'dee shook her head. "It's okay, just tell b-Trey, I love him." She said as something grabbed the edge of her shirt. Tobias snarled and forced himself down. J'dee's eyes widened and she stretched her hand up. Tobias's own hand connected with it with a slap, and he held fast. His other hand grabbed her arm by the elbow and yanked her up. "No one gets left behind." He said softly, and yanked her inside with him, both of them spiralling upward. ***** She was in tears as she sat in the circle complete and utter tears, fears so strong and she watched the bikes riding round them it was like watching children on a carousal except in reverse you were in the middle the they were on the outside circling like the predatory animals they were."Are you okay?" She looked at S'rac and in his hand was Toby's tail. She blinked surprised that S'rac would try to stop Toby of all people. She nodded."Fine… could be better if I didn't have the family that would rival the beagle boys in brains and looks." She replied.There was another crash of lightening. "And the trip begins…" She remarked. ***** There was a flash of light and Tobias found himself falling, hurtling straight at the ground with the others around him. He saw the cat carrier falling next to him, and he grabbed it and flipped on to his back. They slammed into the ground, and Tobias let out a wheeze. They were in the woods, ANIMATED woods. They were home. Wasting not time, Tobias took off for Gohan's where he knewMabelle had to be, waiting for him to come home.

****

*MQ* I was sitting at my computer reading a story with my three baka bros at my side. Ever since I told them about the ANBM incident, they were at my side. "This story bites," Shon complained. "Shut up..hey I got another email from J'dee regarding a sequel." "Go into it!!! Maybe we'll get to go to the DBZ world too!!!" All three of them had giant grins plastered on their faces. "Fine." I clicked on the mail and the screen went blank. "Damn!" Stephen yelled. "Shut up for a millisec, baka!" As I said that, I felt something twitch behind me...it was my tail!!! It grew back! Matt, Shon, and Stephen had noticed it too, staring in amazement. "Would you three knock it off?!?! I'm trying to..." Before I finished my sentence, the screen turned on and a bright light turned on and sucked me, and unfortunately, my brothers in also.

*****

*Deathdroid*What a day. Another day that felt like hell. Damn am I glad that I get the house to myself on nights like these. Another day of crap from people from the damnable school. I sure wouldn't mind a permeant holiday from there. I began typing on the computer, but then it froze. No, it didn't freeze. It paused and began flashing - flashing all the colours of the rainbow. I full a surge, a pull on me. I was dragged into the void. As if someone was listening, my prayers were answered.. I was falling. Falling through the darkness, falling for what felt like an eternity, until I just stopped. I didn't know where I was. It was a large empty room with a large computer. Why would I be brought to such a damnable place? My questions were answered when a strange man entered the room. "So, welcome child, to the PCAAC room.." He spoke in a cold voice, almost as cold as ice."What is this?" I asked, unsure if I would get an answer."This is the gateway, to a million universes. Past and Present, alternate or destroyed. Worlds which scientists on this world wouldn't be able to prove existed for a million years. You, like many others, have been chosen to experience a possible new life. Many people who come may have the same problems as you, or maybe not. It is your choice in the end if you shall stay or not. Are you ready to proceed?" I was shaky. It was possible that he was saying I would never be able to go back. Sure, its not good back there, but I have friends, and family who I would miss during the time I was there. Thought that, even though I would be sad, there would be a chance of a better place for me. Now enough of being cold and calculating. Its time.. "I, I am ready.." I said."Good. Now, we need you to choose some stats about you.""Eh?""To choose what you want to be like when you go into this new place, it's the DBZ/GT world"."Omg, you serious?""Yes.""OK then, I would like to be saiyan..""Naturally.""But to have silver hair when I go SSJ""You want to go SSJ?""Yeah, why not?""No reason, hair colour standard?""Black, sort of like Vegetas"."Level of SSJ?""Four.""Not surprising. Anything else?""Ok.. I would like to have the same body build as 2nd level cell but without the tail. I want my head to stay the same except for the hair. I would also like clothing like Normal Gotenks""Is that everything?""Yes.""Then you have 10 minutes to prepare. You may summon objects to fill one backpack to take with you"."Fine then, Looks like I'm not going to get bored but I might as well". 10 minutes later.. "Alright, I am ready.""Ok then, step through the portal. Watch out for any dangers, and also as a side rule, you can be good or evil..""Cool..""But you CANNOT kill other authors.""Gotcha. Farewell""Farewell child. May we meet again" I stepped into the portal, I was spinning in darkness again. But I knew that this would be better than my old life, or would it? It then faded to darkness, and I lost consciousness..

*****

I awoke again, but this time everything was normal - except I was high in the air, looking down on everything. I swear if this was my world I could see most of the countries from up here. Then I realised the first law of physics - what goes up, must go down. I then started falling..

Ok, unless I can stop somehow I'm gonna die here, unless I can't die on entry but that's just stupid. I attempted to do what the DBZ/GT characters do on the show, but it only slowed me down a little. The ground was racing up towards my face, then I saw.. the capsule corp.? Then I smashed head first into it. Then everything went dark. Not again..

I woke up. I was lying in a small bed in what looked like a hospital. Damn, I hate hospitals. How the hell did I end up here? Was what happened a while ago a dream. I tried to move. Owch!! yep, it wasn't a dream...

"I think the kids coming round Vegeta." I heard a feminine voice call.

"Damn, it had to be another one of those brats from ages back!" This one sounded like Vegeta.

"Aaahhh!! It is one of those disgusting sky droppers!! Not again!"

I started to get my bearings. "Uh.. I've not been here before.."

I had to open my dumb mouth. I guessed that others had been here before, and Vegeta can't have been in a friendly mood.

"YOU MEAN THERE ARE MORE BRATS COMING HERE AS WELL!?" Yelled an angry Vegeta. Oh boy, I am in deep shit now. Best to maybe not say anything to Vegeta. Man, I sure could use some strawberry ice-cream right now..

And as if by magic, a bowl of ice cream fell onto my lap.

"IKEIKE!! NOT ONLY IS THERE OTHER ONES, BUT THEY HAVE THOSE 'MAGICK' POWERS TOO!! GAH, THEY'RE GOING TO BE THE END OF ME!!" Vegeta yelled angrily. I had no idea I had powers in this place, but it still didn't stop the pain. Ikeike...

Yep, this was going to be interesting all right..

*****

To Be Continued…

Dun dun dun and there you have it welcome back to the DBZ er GT world…

R & R peeps

~J'dee