Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Life at the Meg Cap ❯ Early Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Life at the Mega Cap

Author: stina-chan

Disclaimer: : I don't own Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT it would be nice too but I don't so pweese don't sue me, *big puppy dog eyes* I also don't own the game warcraft………well I do own it but not in the sense own you dig it?

Added Disclaimers: me no own: Mountain Due, Batman, Amits-ville (if spelt wrong sorry -_-;), pokemon, or digimon…*phew*

As of Present

01. Early morning

-

* AHN AHN AHN AHN *

"Err, one day I'm going to destroy you alarm clock, your days are numbered!"

"eevee, eeeeeevvvv"

"Eevee can you please be quiet for a minute while I remember which button turns the alarm off?"

"eev."

"Thank you."

* Click *

Groggily the lump under the covers reached out and turned on her black-light lamp. Pulling herself into a sitting position she covered her mouth to yawn when she heard a noise and watched suspiciously as her bedroom door opened…

"SURPRISE STINA"

"MUKAA" * THUNK *

"EEVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"Ouch!! Shit man that hurt!" Stina said from the floor pulling her excited eevee to her chest to calm her down.

"You know, no matter who's bed it is you always end up on the floor." Sayuri had sat herself down on the now vacant bed and was watching the two on the floor.

"Gee and you always seem to have a hand in those situations," Stina glared suspiciously at her friend letting go of her eevee which jumped back onto the bed and fell asleep.

Suddenly holding her hands in a lame imitation to that of their over-reliant guardian Mrs. Briefs, Sayuri exclaimed, "Oh I just wanted to make sure that you don't sleep away your entire life!" At that the two girls fell in a heap laughing hysterically.

"You know I have half a mind to throw something at you right now," Stina said still on the floor holding her tail.

"Then why don't you hmm?"

"Because you've been training under Piccolo longer than I have and can probably give me a really bad ass kicking!" Stina grinned brightly, "even thought he has been teaching me a new art of fighting."

"You'd never have a chance."

Stina gave an annoyed look, "Stop ruining my dreams dammit!"

"Fine, fine, fine, I won't shatter your dreams," smiling evilly though, Sayuri started "hey don't you have that interview in like half an hour?"

Stina's eyes widened as she looked at the clock, "Fuck! I must've pressed the sleep button one too many times!" Jumping up off the floor Stina ran to the bathroom.

Sayuri chuckled and left the room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jumping out of the shower Stina tried to keep her energy low as she levitated a towel over to herself, it would suck if the others knew how strong she and Sayuri were *shudder*. Quickly drying off she put on her undergarments along with a white long sleeved blouse with the sleeves open and slitted to the elbow covering the large silver ankh on her back. Then she reached for her brush.

"Shit where did I put it!" Stina looked around and not spotting it let out a frustrated cry. Giving up on the brush she went back into the bathroom and pulled on a pair of black dress pants along with her black tie. Satisfied with her attire she looked at herself in the mirror. She gazed at the tattoo on her face under her left eye, pretty much a box with a line through it that meant strength. She got that one with Sayuri who at the same time got a star under the opposite eye. After she looked up to her wet hair.

"I wonder if telekinesis will work on hair?" Stina gazed into the mirror thoughtfully. Suddenly she closed her eyes and imagined her silver and black hair up in two butterfly clips, almost immediately she felt the pull on her scalp, which meant that it was working. Opening her eyes she looked into the mirror again.

"Sweet if I knew that I could do my hair like that I would have started long ago." Stina said to herself running back into her bedroom and pulling on a pair of black socks and dark blood red bowling styled shoes. (A/N: cool enough I do own the shoes)

Then grabbing her Purse and her bag of books she headed for the door. Grabbing the handle she froze.

"Sunglasses, how could I forget?" Stina shuddered as she grabbed them off the night table. Having night vision did have its cons, and sadly those were painful cons.

* * * *

Out in the hallway she met up with Sayuri again.

"Check it, telekinesis works on hair!"

"Way spiffin," Sayuri nodded looking closely at Stina's hair. Her black hair was up in a ponytail, except for her dark red bangs, which she left hanging loosely. She was once again wearing all black.

"Alright so here's the deal since my car is in the shop your going to drive me." Stina said walking briskly down the hallway.

Sayuri raised a brow, "what no please?"

Stina rolled her eyes, "fine, will you please give me a lift?"

"Um, no I don't think so." Sayuri answered then laughed at the look Stina gave her, "man you really are gullible you're worse then Goku. Anyways we take the Mercedes."

Stina nodded as they hurried to the dyno-cap cabinet.

"Hmm, now where did I put it?" Sayuri shook her head and stared into the cabinet.

"Don't ask me," Stina said putting her hands up, "but we better find it quick. I don't think my future employers will be happy if I'm late."

Sayuri nodded then looked at her oddly, "do you think the `prince' would mind if we `borrowed' his ride?"

"Hmmm, right now I don't really care just grab a car and lets go." Stina replied impatiently.

"Whoa keep your pants on girl, we won't be late," Sayuri said grabbing the cap and heading for the door with Stina in tow.

Outside the two girls paused in breathless awe at the cap car.

"Wow, you gotta admit even though he's a pig `Geta has good taste in hover cars." Sayuri said to Stina opening the driver's side to the Jaguar.

"Mmmhmm," Stina replied absently feeling the plush armrest beside her. "Oh the plushy goodness."

"Right," Sayuri said looking at Stina funny, "well buckle up then."

Buckling up Stina laughed manically, "we move, Muah hahaha!"

"Okies, way too much warcraft for you Stina." Sayuri sighed starting the car and putting it into gear.

5 minutes later.

"AHHHH are you trying to fucking kill me! Slow down Sayuri," Stina cried out in terror.

Sayuri just laughed, "common I won't let us crash, you have too little faith in your chauffeur Stina."

Stina glared at Sayuri from where she was cowering in her chair, her tail wrapped around her knees.

"If I live through this remind me to kill you later aight," Stina said shooting daggers from her eyes.

"Ummm, I thought about it an- no." Sayuri replied fluttering her eyelashes. Stina just shook her head mutely.

"Sometimes I worry about you, and then I remember," Stina paused, "I'm almost exactly like you and I'm not right in the head either."

Stina was still laughing as Sayuri slowed down and came to a stop in front of a huge old styled house.

"Wow, that looks almost `Amityville'-y eh?" Stina turned to Sayuri.

Sayuri nodded her head not looking at Stina but looking at the house.

"If anyone tries to kill you just gimme a shout, okies?" Sayuri teased.

"Right," Stina answered getting out of the Jaguar and walking up the walkway. Behind her she heard Sayuri drive off back towards the Meg. Cap.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So do you think she'll get the job?" Rennamon asked appearing in the passenger seat.

"Umm I dunno but if she doesn't get the job I will go back there and make them give her that job! and………what the-? How did you get here?" Sayuri cried out.

"Remember my little appearing power?" Rennamon replied bored.

"Ohhh ya that………" Sayuri started, "oh yeah I never forgot."

"Right………"

"Mountain Due teaches you how to stay cool!" Sayuri said to herself.

"Mountain Due?" Rennamon asked confused.

"Oh never mind." Sayuri said shaking her head. "Hey since this isn't my car, do you wanna go drag racing?"

"Umm my better judgement says that it's wrong to drag in other peoples cars," Rennamon started, then looking at Sayuri's expression finished, "but since I won't be able to change your mind let's do it."

"That's what I wanted to hear." Sayuri said stepping on the gas.

~ and then 5 minutes later ~

* CRASH *

* BANG *

* SMACK *

* WHAP *

* SHABAM * (A/N: kinda reminds you of the old Batman don'it?)

"KAMI, that truck came out of nowhere!" Sayuri exclaimed.

"Um, no it-" Rennamon began but gave up when she saw that Sayuri wasn't listening.

"Out of nowhere," Sayuri echoed amazed. "So Rennamon do you think Vegeta will notice his car's wrecked?"

"Considering that two tires are missing and the fronts is all smashed up, I'd say yes."

"I was afraid you'd say that." Sayuri said putting the car into a cap and getting ready to fly back to the Meg Cap.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So Christina, what level are you at now?"

"I'm studying for my teaching diploma," Stina replied politely hiding her nervousness.

"Would you like to play for us something of yours?"

"Of course." Stina said sitting down at the piano bench and positioning her hands. It started out dry as she was nervous, but soon the music took hold of her and she was apart of it. She was deaf to everything around her. In these trances it was like she was in a whole new world. After the song ended, she blinked once like waking up in the morning and looked at the Krint's for approval. What she saw was a look of pure amazement.

"That was really beautiful," Mrs. Krint said dabbing the corner of her eye with a handkerchief.

"Excellent playing," Mr. Krint nodded. "You can expect us to give you a call on what type of music we need and where the celebration is being held."

Stina smiled at herself as she left the house, deciding that the weather was nice she started for the Meg Cap at a stroll.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sayuri took a deep breath, "wish me luck." Rennamon nodded.

Sayuri cringed as she heard yelling, "ok which of you onna's stole my Jaguar?"

"Uh oh," Sayuri breathed tiptoeing behind Vegeta.

Suddenly Vegeta turned around, "YOU!"

"DISTRACTION!" Sayuri yelled pointing behind Vegeta.

"What?" Vegeta turned to look behind him, when he looked back Sayuri wasn't there. "Damn you onna where did you go!?"

*snicker snicker* (Sayuri's standing against the wall holding up a palm leave to hide her face.)

Stomping angrily Vegeta walked past.

"Huh?!" Vegeta backtracked to see…

A palm tree!?

"Who you looking for?" Sayuri asked as Vegeta opened the closet and moved a couple of coats to the side.

"I'm looking for that damnable onna Sayuri," Vegeta growled turning around.

"You…" He growled pointing a finger.

"Who…" Sayuri answered looking around, seeing no one she turned back to Vegeta, "me?"

"Yes you," Vegeta replied annoyed the vein on his forehead popping out, "what have you done with my Jaguar?!"

"Nothing much, just took it joy riding." Sayuri answered dropping the dyno-cap into Vegeta's outstretched hand.

"Now get out off my sight." Vegeta grumbled walking towards the door.

"Good idea, must hide quickly………" Sayuri looked around then ran to find her older brother Radditz.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be Continued:

A/N oh the humanity, the original plot for this story is being re-vamped so this might take awhile don't wait up cause it will at least take a couple of weeks to get the next chappie done.

With that said I'm going now

Stina-chan