Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Life at the Meg Cap ❯ An Odd Turn of Events ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Life at the Meg Cap

Author: stina-chan

Rating: pg-13 for lotsa violence and swearing

Story Description: Vegeta is introduced and paragraphs later he gets into a fight low and behold oh well gotta see who wins.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z sadly, I wish I owned it so I could own Piccolo's soul but no………Anyways Stina's my character and Sayuri belongs to my friend, if you want to use them ask first or Sayuri says she'll come and gut you like a fish.

Piccolo: no one can own my soul!

stina-chan: wanna bet

Piccolo: *growls and walks away*

stina-chan: YEAH THAT'S RIGHT WALK AWAY SEE WHAT I CARE BITCH!!!

Piccolo: *stops and turns around* did you just call me a bitch?

stina-chan: Umm no I wouldn't say that *looks innocent* PSYCHE YOUR MIND!!! Run away! run away! *runs in circles waving arms around*

Piccolo: Crazy kid………

A/N: there is no wrong way to face fault, whether it be facefault, facevault, face fault, or face vault………so there nye.

02. An Odd Turn of Events

"Hey my wonderful nisan, have I told you lately that I love you?" Sayuri asked big eyed, after finding Radditz in the kitchen getting some snacks.

Radditz rolled his eyes, "what do want Sayuri?"

"Oh I just wanted to remind you how much I love you, so you can remember how much you love me, so you'll save me from Vegeta." Sayuri said wiping her forehead from the exertion from speaking in one breath.

"What did you do now?" Radditz asked starting to slice a couple of pieces of cold ham from a block.

"I kinda, ummm, wrecked his Jaguar you know nothing big and serious," Sayuri replied looking at her brother hopefully then jumped at a very loud yell.

"SAYURI YOU BAKA ONNA WHERE ARE YOU!!!"

Radditz dropped his knife at the prince's bellows and turned around eyes wide, "you wrecked his Jag!?!?! Oh ho ho you're on your own kid."

"WHAT!!! You're my nisan, therefore it is your duty to protect me from the Baka no ouji!"

"Sayuri," Radditz started, "you wrecked his really nice, really expensive car, do you understand?"

Sayuri nodded, "Yeah so?"

Radditz sighed exasperated, "you meddled in man stuff, you wrecked his pride, for that he won't settle for me, he will hunt you down till he can blast your ass."

"Oh," Sayuri said realization clicking in, then her face darkened.

"Shit what am I gonna do?!"

"Dunno, run I guess," Radditz replied shrugging.

"RUN!!! I'm the legendary red sayajin! I do not run!" Sayuri cried out crossing her arms.

"Okay, okay but by the sounds of it he's going to get here very soon, so whatever you decide do it quick." Radditz judged by the thumping coming down the hall.

"KUSO!!!!" Sayuri cried out running into the opposite hallway, turning around she called back to Radditz, "if he asks you haven't seen me!"

"Where is that baka Sayuri!?" Vegeta demanded seeing Radditz in the kitchen.

"She went that-a-way," Radditz said pointing casually down the hallway where Sayuri had run.

"She's mine!" Vegeta yelled running down the hallway.

Radditz hurriedly finished making his sandwich then followed Vegeta down the hallway. Smirking he thought to himself `and the plot thickens.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Walking down the street Stina hummed quietly to herself swinging her music bag as she went. Then she noticed the café.

"Mmmm, mocha's………" Stina started to drool imagining a mocha covered in whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Making up her mind she headed into the café.

Walking up to the counter Stina pulled out her wallet, "I'd like a triple cream mocha with caramel and hold the espresso shots."

"That will be 4.99 please." Said the girl behind the counter.

Stina rummaged through her wallet to find a five dollar bill which she then handed to the girl.

"Here you go………" Stina looked at the nametag, "Keli, and keep the change."

Keli nodded handing Stina her receipt, "to go?"

"Yes please."

Stina watched as Keli poured her drink into a large paper cup and topped it with whipped cream and chocolate.

"Here you go."

"Thanks," Stina took the mocha from Keli and started to leave when Keli stopped her.

"You live at the Mega Capsule don't you?"

"Yeah why?" Stina answered narrowing her eyes.

"Well I was wondering, and don't tell my boss the crazy stalker that he is, that I'm searching for a new job," Keli started leaning over the counter, "and I want to know, are there any job openings at the Mega Capsule for a person with a degree in engineering?"

"Wait a second if you have a degree in engineering, why are working here?" Stina asked.

Keli shook her fist in the air, "damn you student loans, damn you to hell."

Stina thought for a second, "anyways, Bulma's in need of an assistant in the shop I hear."

"Great, so are you going there now?" Keli inquired looking hopeful.

"Actually yeah I just stopped for a coffee." Stina replied looking at her coffee, she never drank coffee straight from the machine she usually waited for it to cool down a bit.

"Would you mind if I came with you, so you could introduce me to Bulma? I mean you're my last customer for the day and I'm leaving now." Keli explained.

"Sure, but unless you have a car we're walking there." Stina answered sticking her wallet into her music bag.

"Oh of course it's out back." Keli said taking off her apron and grabbing her jacket, "follow me."

Stina took a sip of her coffee and followed Keli out, "how convenient that you just happen to have a ride when we need one."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Get back here baka onna!" Vegeta yelled at Sayuri who was creatively knocking chairs and tables into his path.

"Not on your life Veggie boy!" Sayuri yelled back pulling down her eyelid and sticking out her tongue.

Vegeta's face then turned a lovely shade of red, "SAYURI!!"

"What?!" Sayuri called behind her.

"I'm going to blast you into the next dimension if you don't stop!"

"Oh well that's totally gonna make me stop running, you have no class," Sayuri called back sarcastically.

"Damn it onna! I said stop!" Vegeta stopped and shot a ki blast at Sayuri's back.

Sayuri stopped running when she felt the ki blast graze her ear, "HEY! That's not very nice."

"Well isn't that just too bad," Vegeta said powering up another blast.

"CRAP," Sayuri ran out the back door Vegeta in pursuit, Radditz leaning against the house smirking while eating his sandwich.

Sayuri glared at her brother, "when this is over you and I are sooooo gonna go!"

"Bring it," Radditz replied.

Sayuri shook her head, as she powered up, "it was just a fuckin car, JEBUS."

"Fine then, physical combat, since it was just my nice………expensive………Jag." Vegeta replied his vein popping out of his forehead.

Sayuri sweat dropped, "okies, but lets take it a bit farther out, my otousan will kill me if I wreak the house."

Vegeta rolled his eyes, "fine, whatever let's just get started."

"It's just like men to be so impatient." Together they blasted out a bit farther into the desert.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yeah so anyways I've always wanted to work at the Mega Capsule, Bulma has been my role model since I was little." Keli ranted driving slow enough that Stina could've walked beside the car.

Stina sighed bored already, "mmhmm."

Falling asleep on her seat Stina was eased awake by the car slowing down, Keli was just finishing up her story, "and that is why I I'm trying to get a job with Bulma."

Stina smiled, "Cool………Well common I'll take you to her."

Keli started to jump up and down, "I'm so excited!"

"Right not as much as I am," Stina started then mumbled under her breath, "to be home and able to get rid of you."

"HEY Y'ALL! I'M HOME IF ANYONE CARES!" Stina called walking in and throwing her bag into the living room.

"Oh hey Stina," Goku peeked his head out of the kitchen, "how did your interview go?"

"Peachy, arigato," Stina said giving Goku a hug. "Is Bulma in the lab?"

"Yep why?" Goku asked going back to making a sandwich.

"Cuz I need to ask her about a job for this girl I met at the coffee shop, and do you know where Sayuri is?"

Goku looked up, "Sayuri, Vegeta, and Radditz are out in the dunes, I heard something about a car from Piccolo before he went out to join them."

"Arigato Goku, please take Keli to Bulma okay I gotta go fix this," Stina said grabbing half of the sandwich, "and arigato for the sandwich!"

"Hey!" Goku tried to grab her but missed as Stina slipped out the door.

"So Goku I don't suppose I've told you about why I'm here have I?"

"No why?" Goku answered not realising his mistake.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

`Shit I hope Sayuri doesn't do anything rash until I get there' Stina thought flying towards the dunes.

Searching the ground she finally saw the telltale sign of green a long haired man was on the other side of the crater, and two people were fighting it off.

`There they are,' Stina flew down beside Piccolo who didn't react to her sudden entrance.

"So how long have they been at it?" Stina asked watching the fight, they both looked pretty bloodied up.

"I'd say about 10 minutes," Piccolo answered not looking up.

"I'm putting a stop to this foolishness," Stina went to fly out into the fight but Piccolo grabbed her wrist almost making her drop her sandwich.

"Remember what happened last time you tried that?" Piccolo asked smirking.

Stina cringed.

~Flashback~

Ripping herself out of Vegeta's arms she pushed her hands towards him with lightning speed. Without even touching him the air pushed Vegeta causing him to slam into a cliff head first knocking him out. Sayuri started towards the unconscious Vegeta planning something terrible when suddenly she couldn't move.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Stina was up in the air above Krillin and Piccolo, a black flame encircling her body, "That's enough Sayuri! I won't let you kill him!"

"Lemmie go Stina!!"

"Not until you calm down!"

Piccolo looked up at Stina with shock. An immense amount of energy was coming out of her, almost as high as Sayuri and she wasn't even moving. How she kept it hidden was a mystery to him. Suddenly Stina seemed to realize what she was doing and she froze. Giving a sound like a wounded animal Stina fell to the ground dropping her hold on Sayuri. Sayuri screamed and sped towards the fallen Stina. Eyes watery Sayuri checked Stina's pulse; it was still going strong. Stina was unconscious.

"Come on Stina wake up," Sayuri pleaded with the limp body in her arms, "wake up dammit!"

"Stina's eyes fluttered open. "Nyna? Myka chaa puttny-v."

(A/N Nyna? Myka chaa puttny-v translates to, Mommy? My head hurts...yes I was very enthusiastic about planning this fic why do you ask?)

~Farther ahead~

"I know what your planning for her Piccolo!" Sayuri said between clenched teeth, "and I won't let you do it!"

"Feh." Piccolo shrugged, "How are you going to stop me? Your technique still needs work as well as your energy blasts. You may be stronger then I am but my skills best yours."

After that comment, Sayuri tried a different approach, "What if I took more time for training? I'll work harder and practise everyday if you leave her alone."

Piccolo ignored her request and asked, "How long have you known about Stina's powers?"

"Ever since we arrived on this planet."

"And how exactly have you been hiding it?"

"Um well for some reason she can hide it and I've been sort of manipulating peoples minds." Sayuri looked around nervously and added, "Only you've become immune to that."

"First of all I should give you a beating for using your powers against everyone including myself, but I'm going to let you off the hook because you had reasonable reasons. Second off I am planning to train her and nothing you try to do can change my mind."

Sayuri looked down as her sensei walked away from her towards Stina and Krillin. He reached down and shook Stina awake. Sleepy eyed she looked at Piccolo.

"Stand up!"

Quickly Stina got on her feet a little light headed but suddenly awake. Piccolo walked around her for a couple of minutes muttering under his breath. Suddenly he said, "How come I can't sense your real power level?"

"I don't know Piccolo sir" Stina replied shakily.

"You are to meet me out here tomorrow at sunrise to begin your training."

~End of Flashback~

"How could I forget?" Stina sat down on the ground Piccolo letting go of her wrist. She had been so good at hiding then too. Oh well now she wasn't a total softy and she could fight almost as well as Sayuri.

"That's what I thought," Piccolo said turning his attention back to the fight.

"I hate it when you do that," Stina muttered turning around so she could lie on her stomach.

Piccolo smirked as he floated into the air and started to meditate.

"Yeah you're real cool," Stina drooled, "I'm going to go stand by Radditz, bye." Stina flew off before Piccolo could answer, which he probably wouldn't have done anyways.

"Hey Radditz," Stina said stopping next to him and only coming up to his shoulder, "do want this sandwich I jacked it from Goku but I'm not really hungry anymore."

"Sure," Radditz replied taking the new sandwich and talking a bite, "so how did it go?"

"How did what go," Stina started absently, "oh ya the interview, right, sorry a little not with it today." She made a hand gesture going over her head.

Radditz chuckled, "not just today."

"Hey!" Stina gave him a playful shove, "anyways they're gonna call with the details. They're house is really spooky."

"Oh is it now?" Radditz raised and eyebrow.

Stina nodded then looked out on the fight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"ARG!" Sayuri cried out taking a hit to the gut.

"And I thought you were supposed to be a fighter," Vegeta smirked.

"Oh shut-up" Sayuri brought up her knee and hit Vegeta in the groin.

Vegeta froze for a second then ignoring the pain punched her across the face. Sayuri returned a roundhouse to Vegeta's neck knocking him off balance.

It was then that Sayuri noted the pride in Vegeta's eyes, `oh he wants so badly to beat me…' She quickly blocked his next hit. Generosity came over her, `why am I going to do this for him? What am I feeling?'

Sayuri brought her arm up a bit slow to make it look like she tried to block Vegeta's attack. After that she started to fight a bit slower making it look like she was getting tired. Not paying enough attention to the fight, Vegeta managed to connect a roundhouse to her face before she could block. Flying backwards Sayuri felt herself go limp.

With his last kick Vegeta felt a twinge of worry, he pushed it aside `why should I feel sorry for that onna she wreaked my car.' Vegeta tried to play it cool but for some reason he couldn't, rushing forwards he dug in his pocket, (A/N: Vegeta has pockets on his spandex? lol) and pulled out a senzu bean.

"Come on onna swallow," Vegeta ordered as Sayuri groggily started to chew. Feeling the energy she jumped up.

"You can go now it is finished," Vegeta said not looking her in the eyes then added, "if you want to spar with me anytime, you know where I'll be." With that he took off towards the Mega Cap.

Stina then jumped into the crater followed by Radditz and Piccolo.

"Whoa, I could've sworn Vegeta just gave you a senzu bean," Stina said in shock.

"He did," Sayuri said distractedly looking at where the Prince had flown off to.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued,

stina-chan: Another chapter well done…

Piccolo: feh *crosses arms*

stina-chan: you are the most boring person in the world, I'm going to get Shen and Kubito help me with these if you don't smarten up,

Piccolo: What, those lesser beings *Piccolo snorts*

stina-chan: Awe so you do care about staying here *glomps Piccolo*

Piccolo: Get…Off…Me…

stina-chan: Geez sorry now what do you say Piccolo

Piccolo: *looks down at notes* this is idiotic do I have to read this?

stina-chan: Yes or I'll steal your soul! MUAH HAHAHAHA

Piccolo: okay… *reads notes* Please review stina-chan's fic it is the shibbyest shibby thang around. *Piccolo shakes head disapprovingly*

stina-chan: See that wasn't so hard *turns to the readers* common everyone give P*san a hand… *listens to the silence turns back to Piccolo* oh well I'm clapping for you Piccolo, *starts to clap*

Piccolo: Feh *starts to Meditate

stina-chan: okies you heard the green man R/R tootles.