Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lone Wolf ❯ Chapter 4- Sacrifice ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ or any of it characters

Thanks to Goleta for his help on this story

Chapter 4- Sacrifice

Mai stood nearby Kami waiting for any news on what was going on with her Yamcha. She could not stop worrying about him, and wondering if he was in danger or not. She knew that he was a great fighter, but she also knew that these androids where no pushovers. Plus the idea of losing Yamcha, just after he started to get over his fears bothered her as well.

Kami turned to her with a neutral look and said, "It looks like the first battle with the androids is over."

"So, is Yamcha ok, or is he not, I can't take what ever news you have," Mai pleaded with Kami.

Kami sighed and said, "Yeah, he is fine, but Goku, and Vegeta are out of the battle, and Yamcha was not able to take out Gero. It looks like he will activate 16, 17, and 18. Also a power I picked up a while back is starting to become more active."

"Well, lets hope that everything works out right," Mai said smiling happy about the condition of Yamcha.

"Yeah, we will see how things will unfold," Kami said.

In Tijer Pass, the remaining Z warriors searched until they found a large cave that had a large metal door blocking the entrance. The warriors gathered around the door, all of them knew that this was where Gero, and the other androids where. Piccolo fired a single energy blast that knocked down the door, and allowed them to see what was taking place on the inside of the room.

Gero has just activated 17, and 18, and the warriors could see them walking toward Gero, and then punching and then killing Gero on the spot. The two then went to a nearby tube and activated another android. All of this proved to much for Trunks, who then blow his top and fired a huge burning attack that leveled the building.

"I hope that took care of them, because if it did not we are in for some big trouble," Trunks said.

Seconds later, the dust cleared, and now there where three androids, Yamcha knew them as 16, 17, and 18. He knew they could not win against the androids.

"Guys lets get out of here now," Yamcha said starting to take flight.

"Yeah, I think this may stall them, Solar Flare," Tien yelled, "Lets get out of here, and regroup, we can't win this battle with out Goku, or Vegeta."

"I hate to say this but I agree, I need to go and talk to Kami about something, I will me you guys back at the Kami house," Piccolo said taking off in another direction."

The others pushed there speed up as fast as they could to get away, but after a few minutes of flying, the warriors could see the androids in the distant background, and they where catching up with them.

"Darn, this, I am sorry, guys I don't think we are going to get out of this mess," Tien said to the others.

"This is not the way I wanted to go out," Krillin said frowning as he flew.

"Well, at least let us fight them here, and go out fighting," Trunks said preparing to stop is movement.

"Guys, I have a idea, I will fight them bymyself, you guys move on ahead. I promise you I will give you enough time to get away," Yamcha said stopping, "Tell Mai, I love her, and I am sorry."

Krillin almost stopped also, but Tien said to him, "Don't Yamcha would not wish for us to do this for him. This is his fight, and I am sure he will give them the fight of their lives."

"Yeah, that is one brave guy," Trunks said, "In the end if we don't win he is just another good man who gave his life for no reason.

"Yeah, I hope some how he survives this fight," Krillin said.

Yamcha landed on the ground. He was on a desert plane, and he stood there for a minute waiting for the androids to also land.

17 smirked at him and said, "Well, it looks like we will get to have a little fun after all."

"So, I was wondering if it is more fun to beat up on a man three on one or fight him one on one," Yamcha said.

"Well, I don't like this one, I will quiet him for good," 18 said stepping up.

`Good, if I fight them one on one, maybe I can hold them here longer, and give Goku more time to recover' Yamcha though. He reached down and grabbed a group of rocks, and in his left hand he crushed them into sand, and then dropped the sand into his right and rubbed the two together, and then got into a fighting pose. I figure 18 would try to get him to wear himself down, because that is what she always did in the pendulum room. He had advantage, he knew there styles just as well as they knew his style.

"Lets fight, you stupid human," 18 yelled charging.

Yamcha blocked her first punch but her second punch knocked him into the dirt. He then got up and used a Kaio-Ken time 25. He then was able to block ever attack of 18 next charged. He then countered with a punch of his own, followed by a kick that knocked 18 into the dirt bouncing up 2 feet when she hit. She then got up, and Yamcha could tell she was mad. He must of done some damage to her ego or something. She attacked Yamcha with everything that she had. Most of the attacks were either dodged or blocked, but a number of them hit, and the attack left Yamcha with a cut lip. Yamcha spit out the blood from his mouth and attack 18 again,, he used his famous wolf fang fist attack. He moved so fast she could not defend against him, and he hit her over and over again, knocking her into the ground. He then prepared a finishing move, but his kamehameha wave was knocked of course by an attack by 17. 16 also joined the battle, as 18 got up and countered. Now Yamcha had to defend against three androids, something he just could not do, he was knocked silly, and then he found himself lying on the ground.

Mai watched as Kami's face changed and then she saw him move over to her and hug her. She looked up to him and said, "What happened."

Kami frowned and said, "Well, it looks like Yamcha is about to die, he choose to stay behind so his friends could get away."

Mai fell over crying not wanting to believe that she had lost Yamcha. She knew that if Kami said it then it was true, and no matter how much she did not want to believe it.

As Yamcha lay on the ground he saw Mai some how, and she was crying for him. It hurt him deeply, and he then focused himself to open his eyes, and got to his feet. The remaining androids were standing there and 17 was smirking at him.

"You did better then I figured you would do, but now you die," 17 said firing a blast a Yamcha.

Yamcha deflected it, he did not know how, but suddenly he felt like he had a new power following throw him, he knew it would not be long till his body gave out, but he still did not understand this new power, and where it came from. 17 then charge him, but his attacks where easly dodged, and he knocked him into the dirt. Yamcha then powered up one last kamehameha. He knew it would be the last of the fight, because no matter how much energy he had, he body was done, and he knew his body would only allow him to fire this one shot. He fired it, and unlucky for him it missed, badly, because he fell back as he fired it. As he landed on the ground he saw a figure appear above him, and then all was black.