Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lone Wolf ❯ Chapter 7 - Great Battle Part 1 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ or any of it charcters

Thanks to Goleta for helping

Lone Wolf

Chapter 7 - Great Battle Part 1

Yamcha got into a fighting pose, smirking at Cell and said, "Well, you're ready to get this party going."

Cell laughed and said, "Stupid human, you shalll die today. I want to tell you something before I kill you though. As you know Gero made me from all of your D.N.A. but Gero didn't include yours, Yamcha, because he knew that you were a loser and not worth including."

"So I see. That will be known as his greatest mistake, Cell," Yamcha retaliated.

Cell then took off and charged at Yamcha. His first attack was a punch at Yamcha's head that missed. He followed this up with a kick aimed at Yamcha's side and then a punch aimed at Yamcha's stomach. Both of these attacks were blocked and then Yamcha counter-attacked with one of the punches aimed at Cell's face. It was blocked and Cell attacked again only to be blocked by Yamcha. The two got into a close combat fight for a while, neither of them landing any punches nor kicks at the other one. The warriors standing outside of the ring were kinda surprised by the abilities that Yamcha was showing in this fight and the TV crew standing nearby was looking on trying to keep the two warriors in shot. Soon the two warriors appeared back both on a side of the ring.

"You're more entertaining than I figured you would, Yamcha. Too bad I've just been playing around so far. To think that all that hard work to get stronger just to be wasted," Cell said powering up.

"Well to be honest, I haven't been giving everything either," Yamcha said as he transformed.

Outside the ring, the warriors looked stunned at the development of the fight. They had never seen anything like this before. They never figured that a human could have so much power but he did.

"Wow, he's powerful, do you think that he can beat Cell?" Gohan said to his father.

"I don't know but I have to say, I think he may have a chance," Goku said looking at Yamcha.

"How did that human get so powerful? How? It doesn't make any sense, we Saiyans are the only ones that can get that powerful, this is crazy," Vegeta said to himself.

"Hey Tien, do you think that we could do that as well?" Krillin said to Tien.

"No, his power is so above ours. I just hope it's enough to win this battle but I don't know," Tien said

CC

Bulma, Mai and Chi Chi were sitting in the sofa and watching the Cell games at TV.

"He did it, he transformed. I just hope he can win now, I know he can, I just know it," Mai said.

Bulma smirked at her and said, "Wow, I didn't know that you had fallen that hard for him. I'm glad about it. I think you two make a great couple."

Mai blushed a bit and looked at Bulma, "Well thanks, I just wish I could find a way to get him out of that shell of his a bit more."

Bulma laughed and then said, "Well, I see he's still the same as he always has been. I could never get him out of his shell but something tells me that you'll find a way."

Chi turned from the TV and then said, "Well, if Yamcha is the only one to fight then I won't have to see my little Gohan or Goku put in danger."

Back in the ring

Yamcha had just finished his transformation and was smiling at Cell. He then said, "Well, now you'll see how stupid Gero was not to add my cells to yours."

"I don't think so, you're just garbage, now lets end this," Cell said

Cell charged at Yamcha again and threw a barrage of punches and kicks. These attacks were all knocked away and then Yamcha countered and kicked Cell in the stomach and knocked him back. Yamcha took this as his chance and kicked Cell right out of the ring.

The reporters nearby went wild as did everyone in the whole world. Cell was out of the ring and that meant that he had lost the fight. Yamcha walked over to Cell and said, "Hey get off this planet, you lost your fight, now be gone."

Cell smirked at Yamcha and said, "Not bad human, you're better than I would have ever dreamed but I'll just change the rules, now the fight is to the death. It was stupid of you to trust my word. I'll still end this world unless that you can stop me."

Yamcha attacked Cell and knocked him around a bit but Cell rebounded and hit Yamcha with a punch that sent him flying back. Then Cell showed his true power and attacked. Most of his attack were blocked but some hit. Now with a bleeding lip and a cut above his eye, Yamcha powered up all his energy for one attack. When Cell attacked he missed him with a punch and Yamcha countered with a punch that sent Cell flying back and as he flew back Yamcha unleashed his Kamehameha wave. It hit Cell dead on and when the smoked cleared Cell was just one leg.

The group swarmed him and hugged him and Gohan gave Yamcha a senzu bean and this gave Yamcha back his power.

"Yeah, you did it, it's over, now we can go home," Krillin said.

"Nice job human, but don't think that means that I don't want to fight you someday, when I get stronger than you," Vegeta said.

"Wow, Yamcha, that was impressive, I can't believe you did it," Trunks said.

Right then Yamcha felt Cell's power come back even stronger and at that moment everything went in slow motion. He saw Cell come back and fired a series of blasts at the Z warriors. The shots hit Vegeta, Trunks, Goku, TIen and Krillin leaving them dead on the spot.

Yamcha just looked at Cell with anger in his eyes and his power level jumped up a lot.The boy standing next to him turned into a Super Saiyan 2 and his power jumped up to a level at least even with his own.

Cell's power was also much higher than it was just a moment before and maybe even higher than both Gohan's and Yamcha's levels. Yamcha now knew that the real fight for earth was about to begin.