Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Lone Wolf ❯ Chapter 8 - The Games End ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ or any of it characters

Thanks to Goleta for helping

Lone Wolf

Chapter 8 - The Games End

Last Time

Right then Yamcha felt Cell's power come back even stronger and at that moment everything went in slow motion. He saw Cell come back firing a series of blasts at the Z warriors. The shots hit Vegeta, Trunks, Goku, TIen and Krillin leaving them dead on the spot.

Yamcha just looked at Cell with anger in his eyes and his power level jumped up a lot.The boy standing next to him turned into a Super Saiyan 2 and his power jumped up to a level at least even with his own.

Cell's power was also much higher than it was just a moment before and maybe even higher than both Gohan's and Yamcha's levels. Yamcha now knew that the real fight for earth was about to begin.

Now

- C.C. -

Bulma looked stunned at the screen not wanting to believe what had just happened. Chi Chi sat next to her and was also stunned by the developments and Mai sat next to her looking at the television just hoping Yamcha could come out alive somehow.

'They better win because if they don't, we're history," Bulma said.

"I can't believe that Yamcha is going to let Gohan fight. I'm going to have some words with that man when he gets back. Also, I need to remember not to let Gohan spend any time with him, he would be a bad influence on him," Chi Chi said.

Mai looked over at Chi Chi and just barely kept her cool from bursting out in rage. She turned back to the screen and saw Yamcha standing there. She began to think that she would have told him all about her feelings for him when she had the chance. She then smirked at Chi Chi and said, "Well, I know that my Yamcha will win this, and then we can get everything back to normal."

Chi Chi got really mad by this and said, "Well, then he should be fighting and not let my poor helpless child get into this mess."

At that point, Mai was closer to killing someone than she had ever been before. Luckily for Chi Chi, Bulma interfered and said, "As long as one of them wins this fight I'll be happy."

This calmed down both women and they returned their vision on the television screen.

- On the battlefield -

Yamcha watched as Gohan walked up to Cell, he could tell that he shouldn't try to stop the boy. He was strong, highly possible stronger than himself, and it wouldn't do him any good to try to get the boy to back down. He walked right in front of Cell and then charged hitting him with a cross punch to Cell's face. The punch knocked Cell back. Gohan then followed this up with blinding attack after blinding attack. For a short period, it looked like Gohan would end this easily but then things slowly started to change and Cell got back in control of the fight. The reason was simple, Gohan was stronger and faster then Cell, but he battled with only revenge on his mind. So Cell was out thinking him and found wholes in his attacks. Then he figured out it was time to attack him and thus the tables turned around. Soon Gohan was knocked out cold to the ground, he was still alive, but he was not going to fight anymore.

Cell smirked at Yamcha and said, "Well it looks like it's only you and me left, lets get this fight back on track."

"No problem, but I want to let you know I won't let you get away with what you did to my friends," Yamcha said getting ready.

Cell charged up and threw a punch at Yamcha but Yamcha dodged it moving to the right and countered with a punch to the left side of Cell's face. The fight got back into the close combat style like it was earlier just before. The two men went back and forth trading massive attacks against each other. Then Yamcha pulled back. He couldn't keep this up forever and he needed a way to take out Cell or he would lose too much of his energy to be able to beat him at all. Yamcha got ready for a Kamehameha and knew Cell would dodge it but he had to try something. Just before he was going to fire it something caught Yamcha's view and it was sword that was lying next to Trunks' dead body. Yamcha looked at the sword and figured out a plan to win the battle. Yamcha went over and grabbed the sword and looked at Cell.

"You know no matter how many times you slice me with that I'll come back right?" Cell said.

"Well let's just say, I don't believe you. I want to test out that theory of yours," Yamcha said.

"When I'll show you , I figure after this pointless attack, you won't be able to beat me anyway, so I'll give you a shot since I know the final result," Cell said.

Yamcha smirked at Cell and charged his energy into the sword's blade. He then charge at Cell and moved his sword through Cell's body but when he had cut him in half, he let go the sword still moving forward. He stepped on the ground and turned towards Cell as fast as he could now firing off a huge Kamehameha wave that engulfed all of Cell's body. This ended the fight as Cell's entire body was gone.

The TV person ran over to Yamcha and said, "Champ how does it feel to save the world from Cell?"

Yamcha smiled and said, "Well good but this victory has had a high cost. These people who now died at the hands of Cell must not be forgotten, they are the true heroes."

"Thank you very much. All you out there now should know how a true hero looks like," the TV reporter said.

"If you would please leave now, I want to spend some time here with my friends alone, please."

"No problem champ, just tell us when you're done with this entire ok," The reporter said.

"I'll do and to the people of Earth. I think it's time we prepare when something like this happens again. When I'm going to talk to you again, I'll tell you my plan," Yamcha said.

- C.C. -

"o Yamcha, I knew you could do it all along, I knew it, I had faith in you," Chi Chi screamed.

"I would have never figured Yamcha turning into this when we broke up. I must say, he's a much better man than before," Bulma said.

Mai just smirked right back at Bulma and said, "Well, not true, he was always that great man, you just didn't see it but I did."

"Well, I guess being in love with another person can blind you," Bulma said.

"Whatever, now we'll have peace and Gohan can stop fighting or at least I can get him to stop fighting," Chi Chi said smiling.

- Back to Yamcha -

Soon the reporter was gone and Yamcha was left alone. He flew up to the Lookout to talk to Dende.

"Yamcha, you're the man I have to say. I'm glad I've got you on our side, you are actually the true guardian of Earth," Dende said.

"Thanks, I think you know why I'm here," Yamcha said.

"Sure do, now lets get this over with, Shenron come forth and grant me my wishes," Dende said.

The Dragon appeared and said, "What are your wishes?"

"First bring back all of the people killed by Cell," Dende said.

"It's done but the one named Goku doesn't wish to return," Shenron said.

"Yamcha, sorry about this, but if I'm here, Earth will be no more danger," Goku said.

"Goku you're an idiot, you have a son who needs a dad and a wife who needs a husband, come back," Yamcha said.

"I know, but if I am with you they'll be in danger, so I can't come back," Goku said.

"You know, just cause you won't be here doesn't mean villains will stop coming," Yamcha said.

"True, but most of them will, I'm intrusting you to take care of the rest of them. Understand?" Goku said.

"No, not at all but I'll protect this planet, Goku," Yamcha said.

"Thanks, use the second wish to get rid of the androids. I think Krillin has the hots for 18," Goku said leaving.

"Krillin has the hots for 18. That's odd but I guess if that's what Goku wants, I'll give respect his last wish. Shenron, remove the explosives inside the androids' bodies," Yamcha said