Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ma Baby's daddy ❯ The break ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or DBGT, so there… I admit it…
This is my first fan fiction, bit on the drama side. Something had somehow gets me through the day and this is how I do it. If you want to reach me for any suggestions, review or just email me tonitetonite95@yahoo.com. It would take me some time to answer but I will, I promise you that I will get back to you.
Ma Baby's Daddy
 
“Trunks...” Marron paused as she looked at her boyfriend of six years; she choked back the tears as she says “I think we need to have a break.”
Trunks looked back at marron who was trying so hard to hold back her tears. He knew that she was so in love with him but he wasn't sure about his feelings. He did love her, but was he ready for the next level of the relationship? He really didn't think so. “Marron… please reconsider!” he exclaimed
Marron shook her head side to side and sobbed, “No, I made my mind up! You are obviously not ready if you can't even say you love me after six years!” she cried out while tears rolling down her cheeks. She knew he loved her, but he wouldn't say it to her. Why didn't his actions satisfy her hunger for love? `I guess I just need it to come from his mouth' she thought
“Don't leave marron, please…” Trunks begged as she picked up her stuff and putting them in a duffle bag. She turned to him, he wasn't even tearing up, if he was disparate like he was saying, he would have jumped on her or blocked her way. She walked out his room without turning back and walked down the stairs to the main hallway. Bra looked on as Marron walked to the door and opened it.
“So you're leaving…” bra asked marron.
“Yeah, your brother and I are in a break… we both need to think about everything in general, well… at least I do…” she answered as she played with her keys and pulled out the capsule family entrance keys. “I won't be needing this for awhile.” She said as she threw it to bra.
Bra caught it and nodded. She herself knew that marron and trunks' relationship was slowly falling apart. Trunks was a little slut and marron was a girl that was for only one guy and that guy was trunks. Trunks was too pig headed to realized though. She really did feel bad for Marron, she truly did. The girl was her friend for years and she hated seeing her hurt or sad.
“Bye, bra see ya later, kay?” marron said with a smile and a wave. With that she walked out the door and closed it lightly. Bra just sat on the living room couch, trying to collect what happened. Trunks stayed in his room, probably sulking a bit, he did care. Bra's curiosity got the best of her and she walked up the stairs and walked down the hallway to her brother's room.
Trunks laid on his bed looking up at the ceiling, trying his best to figure out what just happened and how he would fix his relationship with marron. That is if she would like to come back to him. He brushed back his lavender hair with his hand, in a way of comforting himself. `I tried, I just…” trunks groaned and turned and laid on his stomach. Yeah he felt like dying at the moment. He loved marron, but he was scared to actually tell her and maybe even changing his ways, if that made any sense. He loved marron but he loved to flirt and in order to get a client especially female, you must be charming. But private meetings with them females, yes, it was a bad idea. `Maybe I'm just like my father when saying how he feels about his mother, but then again he never cheated on her'
Trunks did envy his parents love. They are very happy, well his mother says it out loud and his father says it with actions. All throughout his life he heard their love making, nothing scarring really… he just wished he had that… his thoughts were disrupted when he heard a knock his door. He sprung up from his bed and ran to the door, maybe he was hoping it was marron, but to his surprise it was his sister. He frowned, he knew that bra was close to marron and he knew he was in for some tongue lashing.
Bra just stared back her brother, not trying to judge him and his actions while dating marron. Trunks sighed and turned a heal towards his bed again. Bra took in a breathe, not sure how to start, without offending her brother.
“I'm in a hole bra,” he started and paused “I… know what I did… and I know it was wrong and it hurt her… maybe her leaving me was the best choice.” Once he was finished with his statement he held his face in his hands.
“trunks, if you love her then why did you do those things… going as far as bringing a girl to the house, while she was at work and you were suppose to be at work!?” Bra was slowly getting heated, just that her brother had really bad judgment and he was downright stupid. “Trunks, I hate cheaters! And to have a brother that is one is just embarrassing…poor marron she left with whatever dignity she had left. ...” bra vented and looked at her brother; she knew it wasn't worth reprimanding him. He was in his own self loathing stage. She walked over to her brother`s bed and sat next to him and starting rubbing his back.
“If you love her then you got a lot of changing to bro….” bra explained and trunks just let out a loud sigh into his pillow. He turned his head slightly and peeked an eye and looked at her sister. Bra never ever butted in his relationships, he inwardly thanked his sister, even though she had every right to speak up and freak out on him. So he is actually welcomes her earlier tongue lashing; He turn on his side looking up to his little sister and sighed again.
“Don't worry bra, I just need to figure myself out, then I will, and I promise… I will go find Marron and then marry her. Trunks reassured with a smile, bra just shook her head and giggled.
“I hope it's soon, because a woman can't wait too long.” Bra chuckled.
“Chichi did for seven years.” Trunks chuckled, bra laughed and stood up and walked towards trunks' room door for then she turned to see trunks.
“She was married trunks, now that's a huge difference” with that said she left leaving her brother thinking about what she said.
`She will eventually miss me and come back like many other times before' trunks thought to himself, in order to console himself. This time it wasn't working. She took everything that was hers out of the room, except the pictures that were taken. These pictures showing how happy she was around him, even though in some he wasn't because he had other things in his mind. Her actions and the things she said to him showed her total love and devotion she had for him. He felt like a grade A+ asshole and he dropped back down onto his bed in frustration. `She didn't take those pictures on purpose, just to torture me.' He fumed in his head.
 
So, that was the first chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it and give me some feedback. I hate to be on the boring side, so you must and I repeat you must tell me! I'm open to anything, except to a number of inhumane things. Just playing, can't wait to hear from you guys.
Love, peace and hair grease
-trugota87