Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Me & DBZ ❯ Police, Cheeseheads, Future Wal-Mart, and of course-MORE SANITY!!!!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N and friend: We don't own DBZ. Sorry for not updating in a while. School sucks. On w/ the story!

"/Wow... we're really in the world of DBZ!/"" Well, obviously. I mean, we can be wherever we want to be in a fic.""~We're not supposed to tell them that!~"" :$ So? Hehehehe... I've got Vegeta! At last!$:"" /We must search for Goten!/" ":$ You mean, YOU have some searching to do!$:"" ~But I helped you find Vegeta!~"":$ Actually, I just happened to wake up and find him.$:" "/Shut up and help me!/"" :$ Otay!$:"

So, they steal one of Bulma's capsules and argue who was going to drive.

"~ I want to drive! We're looking for the guy I like!~" "Well I'm older and I have more experience!"" ~ Says who?~"" Says me! I have experience!" "~ Who cares about experience?~" "Well, okay you can drive and look for your crush w/o me and crash into a tree and die and never see him again!"" ~Point taken!~"" I'm driving. End of argument...are you sure you want me to drive?"" ~ Yes, but I'm not sure I trust you.~"" :$ Hehehehehehehe ^_^ $:"" ~Stop that and drive!~"" :$ Straightn' up and fly right...doo-doo-doo-doot! Straightn' up and stay right...doo-doo-doot! Straightn' up and fly right- ooh mamma mamma don't blow your top!$:" Vegeta wakes up. "Ahhhhhhh! Horrible songs from the 50's! NO! Not again!" ":$ Actually, this song's from the- $:"" /No, don't talk to him!! He is just a bump in the road to finding Goten!!!!!!!/"" NEVER SAY THAT ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" RW chases E (another nickname for eTRINITYs11) into the air car, and they finally leave. Vegeta-* sitting up, confused* "Wha...." He falls back to sleep.

"Where is the Son residence?"

E and RW look for hours. They come back to C.C. and see a policeman standing in front of C.C..

":$ Hi! Whatcha doin'? $:" " Some strange guy in this house reported two girls around your age trespassing, loitering, and stalking him and the house. Have you seen anything suspicious?" " /Well, my friend here-/"" Just happened to be around this area earlier today...hehehe." Looks at RW suspiciously. "Okay... what do you girls want?" ":$ We wanted directions to the Son residence.$:" He checks his thingie. "Well, they live-" He tells them the directions. "Why do you want to know that?" "~ A friend of ours lives there.~" " Stalking someone else ay? I'll get you!" He chases E and RW all over the city for 2 hours and he finally gets tired and gives up. ":$ ...I...think he's...gone....$:"" /Yeah, now that we have the directions, we should go./"

They leave and arrive at the Son residence at 10:00 p.m.. "/I told you that we shouldn't have stopped by Wal-Mart and McDonalds!/" ":$ Well if you wanted to starve to death before you got there, fine by me! I'm the one driving. And besides, now we have gifts!$:" "/I'm soooo glad we stopped there at Wal-Mart! Who knew that the future Wal-Mart had all those strange things! I mean, who sells CheeseHeads?/" (A/N and friend: We don't own those either!) They get out of the air car w/ arm loads of CheeseHeads.

A/N and friend: Cliffhanger!!! Look out!!!