Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Me & DBZ ❯ Night On the Town and More Insanity ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N & friend: ...Do we always have to tell you this? WE DON'T OWN DBZ!!!!! Get that through your thick heads! (We didn't really mean that, please review-please please pretty please!)

Thanks wolfcry106! We love you! (Not really but your 0.0001 % in our eyes now!) Thanks for reviewing!

~*~*~*~*~*

E's view of the night out:

We sneaked into Goten's room w/o trouble. Well, until I found out that Gohan and Goten shared a room and a bed- or should I say- mattress. I was about to yell at Gohan but, RW started screaming in my face. Like that was really gonna help. "Be quiet!!! Do you want to wake everyone up!!!?" "/Well, that sounds fun, but... wait a second! You were the one that shouted!!!/" Goten shot up. "I smell Cheese heads! Wait, who in the world are you freaks?!!!" "/Freak. Ah, yes. That does suit me well. Well, my name is *Truck outside blows horn really loud,* but everyone calls me eTRINITYs11. E for short./" "Get way from me! Wait a minute, where are those Cheese heads?" "~You can have some Cheese heads if you come with me.~" "Okay." We leave the house and go 2 a late night movie. We go 2 see Scary Movie 2. I was too busy staring @ Goten throughout the movie so I didn't catch anything. But I saw it before so it didn't matter. Goten wasn't paying attention either, he was eating all of the Cheese heads we sneaked into the movie. But when we got out of the movie, RW was gone. "Hey, *chew chew* didn't you have a friend w/ you?" "~ Yeah, she'll catch up later.~" "By the way, WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?" "/I'm no people, I'm a Marsaturner." (A/N: It's true! Friend: Don't ask.)/

RW's view of the night out:

So, we sneaked into the Son house and into Goten/Gohan's room. E was outraged & was about to yell, when I stopped her. "Be quiet! Do you want to wake everyone up?" "/Oh your so right! Thank you so much! How can I ever thank you, best pal in the whole wide world?/"" No thanks necessary, sidekick!" Well, I got bored watching E flirt w/ Goten who hasn't even noticed that she existed yet, so I stole another air car- this time from the Son's- and took off to the Capsule Corp.. When I got there, I drooled over Vegeta, who was watching the Exorcist. He looked really scared, and I wanted to comfort him so bad...I snuck in and accidently scared him to death. "AHHHH! IT'S THE FREAKY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!" ":$ Yes, I AM one freaky little girl. Thank you.$:" "AND SHE'S EVEN PROUD OF IT!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Vegeta flew upstairs while accidently knocking over a fish bowl and a rare lamp. ":$ Darvit! He ran away again! I better get out of here before that police man comes back!$:" I tried to leave out the front door but the police man was already there. "So, the CRIMINAL returns to the scene of the crime!" ":$ So I guess it wouldn't help if I beg for mercy huh?$:" "Nope." ":$ Oh well. I just wanted to know. Keep up the great job Mr. Police man!$:" "Thank you! Have a nice day, little girl!" I leave.

The REAL thing:

They sneaked into the Son house silently w/o trouble until E found Goten and Gohan sleeping in the same room. She was about to yell when RW stopped her. "Be quiet! Do you want to wake everyone up?" "/Well, that does sound fun...but you're probably right./" ":$ No thanks necessary, sidekick!$:" "~Who says I'm thankful?~" ":$ I do!$:" "~Whatever.~" Goten shot up from bed. "I smell Cheese heads!" "/Oh my night in shining armor, my name is* Truck outside blows horn really loud,* but everyone calls me E. What startles you my love?/" "I smell Cheese heads!" "/Well, when I hear your name I smell roses, fields of them. And I see you running through the field, running, running, running, until you reach my wide open arms and embrace them so happily!/" "Um...E?" "/And then you come with me to a romantic night on the beach. Where you compliment me on my beautiful dress, as we collect seashells on the shore./" "E, he's not listening to you. He's rummaging through your Cheese heads." "/ And as the sun sets on this merry day, we follow our blood bound instinct and do what lovers do- we kiss our goodbye, for tomorrow./"":$ This is getting boring...I wonder what Vegeta's doing? Vegeta.*squeals* Ah, my true love, I shall return for you!$:" RW steals a capsule from the Son's and leaves in the air car as E babbles on about love to Goten as she drives to the movies. RW watches Vegeta, who was watching the Exorcist on paid-per-view. RW couldn't contain herself as she snuck in and burst into the room. "AHHHH! IT'S THE FREAKY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!" ":$ Yes, I AM one freaky little girl. Thank you.$:" "AND SHE'S EVEN PROUD OF IT!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Vegeta flew upstairs while accidently knocking over a fish bowl and a rare lamp. ":$ Darvit! He ran away again! I better get out of here before that police man comes back!$": RW tried to leave out the front door but the police man was already there. "So, the CRIMINAL returns to the scene of the crime!" ":$ So I guess it wouldn't help if I beg for mercy huh?$:" "Nope." ":$ Oh well. I just wanted to know. Keep up the great job Mr. Police man!$:" "Thank you! Have a nice day, little girl!" She leaves. He notices and starts to chase her around the city before she outwitted him again and went to see where E went off to.

~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: We'll do chapters like this more often. Well, if anyone wants to know, I have braces, but I'm chewing gum. Of course, no one SHOULD care. Well, please r/r!!!: )