Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ New Love ❯ chapter five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's note: Hot damn I'm on fire now another day another chapter

p.s this one kinda has some bad language…sorry…umm well not really

Part 5

Vegeta had forgotten how much he hated space travel. It really sucked, the people in outer space sucked! And what was worse living on such an out of the way planet had made him basically unknown. Nobody knew who he was and certainly didn't know how strong he was. If they did he might be getting some respect.

At the moment he was trying to work around a fat little yellow alien. Vegeta didn't know what species he was and neither did he care! But the guy…err…thing wasn't helping Vegeta's mood any.

Thing: I'm sorry sir. But you must have clearance to enter the spaceport.

Vegeta: What are you talking about? I've been here before…I didn't need clearance back then!

Thing: Well you do now buddy! Now just sit over there and fill out these forms! Someone will be right with you.

Vegeta growled loudly and gave the alien his best scary face. Which however had no affect on the alien. Sighing loudly Vegeta went and did as the alien said.

Vegeta: God damn stupid humans making me…grrr…soft…Kacorroto…grrr…baka!!!!

Sky: What grandpa?

Vegeta smiled at his granddaughter. Unlike him she was having the time of her life. To her this pit stop was a trip to the zoo. Vegeta didn't mind though, he enjoyed watching her bug people with her motor mouth and millions of questions. For once at least they weren't aimed at him.

Vegeta: nothing Sky. We're just going to have to sit here awhile.

Sky yawned loudly, her mouth opening surprisingly wide. And with amazing speed fell asleep.

Thing: Vegeta sir…

Vegeta: Ya!

Thing: Someone will see you now.

Vegeta: About time!!!

With that Vegeta stood up carrying his already sleeping Grand daughter in his arm. Now that finally she was asleep he didn't want to spoil it. The alien led him to a rather large room elegantly furnished. Luckily there was a small couch, and Vegeta settled sky in it. Hoping the leader of the space center wouldn't mind.

He then in turn sat down in a large cushy chair. After a moment another alien came in and sat opposite of him. This alien Vegeta at least knew. It was a Fremen a rare but powerful humanoid creature. He was an off brown color, with smooth skin, no hair and fish like qualities. They all looked the same other than color. So why did Vegeta feel like he had meet this guy before? But that was stupid He hadn't seen one in years. The fremen hadn't looked up yet and was busily shuffling papers and what not. But when he did both gasped.

Vegeta: Canopily???

The alien answered back with could only be explained as a very bad English accent

Canopily: Vegeta-san?? Is that you?? I thought you were dead!

Canopily smiled broadly and stretched out his hand, which Vegeta took somewhat hesitantly.

Canopily: Still the same Vegeta. What are you doing here?

Vegeta: Just came in for some supplies. Your...Er…thing out front wouldn't let me land without clearance.

The fremen nodded and looked though more papers.

Canopily: Ya we've been having problems with pirates and ruffians of the like.

Vegeta nodded.

Vegeta: they would have to be strong, if you couldn't take them out.

Canopily smiled.

Canopily: Well they come in packs and in secret. They hit before we know what is hitting us. So what have you been doing these past 40 years…it's been a long time since I was your trainer.

Vegeta shrugged as his mind wondered back. Canopily had been his first trainer under Frieza. He had learned from him honor in battle and a few other things that Frieza might not have liked. It was Canopily that told him what really happened to his home world. Canopily was one of the few souls that Vegeta actually liked.

Vegeta: I've been living on Earth

Canopily: Earth???

Suddenly Sky who had woken up decided she wanted to meet Grandpa's friend. She had been sitting quietly just staring at the cool looking alien. But now she wanted to talk. With easy fluid motions, She jumped over Vegeta's chair right into his lap. Vegeta managed an oomph sound before she started.

Sky: You trained Grandpa!

Canopily looked started at the child in Vegeta's lap. He hadn't even noticed her until now. Vegeta looked angry but was allowing the small child complete freedom on his lap…not even complaining when knee's and feet hit the more sensitive areas.

Canopily: Who's this?

Sky: My names Sky!!

Vegeta: She's my Grand Daughter.

Canopily: Part Earthling?

Vegeta: Yes.

Canopily: I'm surprised Vegeta. Earthlings are weak. I thought you might have gone with something stronger.

Vegeta shrugged again. He didn't have to explain his actions to Canopily, no matter how much the guy wanted to know.

Canopily: I take back what I said…you've changed a lot Vegeta.

To this Vegeta had nothing to say…suddenly the alarm went off. Red light's and screeching sirens echoed though out the room.

Canopily: Damn! We're being hit again.

Vegeta thought for a moment. He was low on interstellar cash…this might be a good way to make money and up his reputation.

Vegeta: I'll handle it…there is a reward?

Canopily: Yes…40 millions Packards.

Vegeta whistled that was a hunk of change.

Vegeta stood up and Canopily realized how muscular and powerful looking he was. He was definably stronger than Conopily remembered. But then again Vegeta was but a boy when he left him. He didn't sound all that frightened of the pirates. Of who not even he could handle all together

Could he really be that strong? How could he be? He was after all only a Saiy-jin

Canopily: All right the money's yours if you can stop and capture them…dead or alive.

The Fremen ran down the hall with Vegeta and his Granddaughter right behind. Finally they reached the docking area. Already there was millions in damage and stolen goods. But the thief's had yet to leave. Vegeta stared at the pirates and smiled. They weren't much stronger than Captain Ginu had been. Which to normal people was horribly strong. But to Vegeta they were nothing.

Vegeta: Sky you wanna help Grandpa fight.

Canopily startled, why would Vegeta say that. He wasn't kidding. But she was just a child.

Canopily: I'll just be over here.

Canopily sensing if would be best to hide, hid behind a large crate. Out of sight but with a good ringside view. He had to see this.

Vegeta just like the old days calmly walked up to the thief's. They all wore scooters but Vegeta kept his power low, so did Sky. Vegeta felt proud. They had only been gone a few weeks and already she was becoming a fighter.

Vegeta: Excuse me! I don't think that belongs to you!

Vegeta's voice was hard as stone. The ringleader startled and turned around quickly throwing a punch. Vegeta smiled as it made contact with his face. The rather large and ugly alien screamed as every bone in his hand broke. The alien jumped back cradling his hurt hand. The other aliens caught off guard stood in stunned silence. Their leader was strong…how could some stranger that didn't even register on their scooters do that?

Vegeta reading their thoughts smirked.

Vegeta: You shouldn't trust those things!

Vegeta glanced over his shoulder at Canopily and smiled. I know what you were thinking earlier, only a Saiy-jin huh…I'll show them and you the power of a Saiy-jin

Without any effort Vegeta became a SS. Everyone but Sky cried out as their scooters blew up in their faces. Sky laughed happily and powered up to, although she wasn't SS she was easily as strong as the ringleader. Vegeta and Sky attacked.

Canopily watched in shock as Vegeta transformed. He was a…what did they call it…Super Saiy-jin…Canopily tried to remember all he could about it, which wasn't much. Just that it was extremely powerful. My god…how could he…I never dreamed of this potential! And the child…dear Kami!!!!!!

The fight was over before it begun and 6 unconscious aliens littered the floor. Vegeta powered down and picked up the leader tossing his at Conopily.

Vegeta: I believe you own me money.

Conopily nodded…wondering why Vegeta didn't just steal it. Instead he worked for his money helping the space center. That wasn't the Vegeta Conopily knew.

Later that day Vegeta sat at a restaurant sipping space tea and ignoring his Granddaughter. She didn't even notice as she blabbed on about anything and everything under the sun. Vegeta frowned as he noticed his glass was empty. He looked around and instantly a waiter came and filled it up. Vegeta smiled and nodded to the young waiter. The boy sighed in relief and went about his other duties. It felt good being rich and dangerous. He was getting the respect he deserved finally. He was a prince after all. Vegeta felt good, he didn't show any of his real power and people were already scared to death of him. Not Vegeta reminded himself that he would seriously hurt anyone for pure fun anymore. Maybe if they were doing something they shouldn't…then he would have an excuse and really tear into them. Not like he did the ringleader and his gang. Nah he finished that quickly just to show off his power. He'd have more fun next time.

Sky: Grandpa the foods here!!

That was quick.

Even with Vegeta's new reputation he hadn't expected it already. It took time to make the amount of food he ordered. But as the boy waiter laid down the food Vegeta thought Oh well I ain't one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Vegeta and Sky started to tear into the food, making a few heads turn. Not many species had appetites like the Saiy-jin.

In no time at all, the entire table was empty with dishes stacked 5 feet high. Leaning back Vegeta sighed…not bad. Not as good as Bulma but not bad. Standing up everyone around him tensed. It wasn't uncommon for a warrior to kill the waiter and cook…and everyone else in the restaurant, just because he hadn't liked the food. This amused Vegeta greatly and he laughed as he tossed the boy a silver coin…1000 packards…a small fortune.

Vegeta: Share it with the chief. It was good.

The boy's face split into a grin as he got over his shock.

Boy: Yes sir of course!!

Vegeta: Sky lets go!

Sky: Ok Grandpa

With that Vegeta left the restaurant and got into his space ship. They had places to go.

Solitude watched Goku and Saradina spar though a security camera in the control room. His green eyes flicked back and forth as two shapes blurred across the screen. The girl was getting stronger. Stronger than Solitude thought considering her background. But then he had been keeping careful watch on her since birth. All the hardships and trials he had put her though at the moment seemed to be paying off. And with Goku helping her along she could even become a Super Saiy-jin.

Solitude wondered if his plans for her would even come to fruition. Here it was, all the pieces put together and she wasn't reacting. Maybe he had been wrong to reincarnate her soul into a Saiy-jin body?

Solitude remembered it well…when Saradina first died. She had been known by another name back then although he couldn't remember it. She even had been another species. But Solitude couldn't let her rest. Not with all the shit going on at Planet Arakis. He had taken her soul and replanted it, following all the rules of course; into a body that would suit them both better. And thus Saradina was born to a middle class Saiy-jin family. Later she had grown up to become a fighter, fell in love and had a child. Unfortunally her mate and child had no room in his plans, so when Frieza killed them Solitude let them go. What were two Saiy-jin lives when the universe was a stake?

. Now Goku was another story. Solitude had been completely surprised by how strong the low class Saiy-jin was. He of course knew he was strong but the pool had by no means shown how strong. No wonder they wanted him.

He knew now what his brothers planned and what horrible fate awaited Goku. There was no way Solitude could change it. Not without Soul to help. But maybe, if everything worked out he could save what was left of the mortal's soul. And Damn it nothing seemed to be going right.

Solitude: Brother Soul…where are you? The power you gained from this mortal. None of us knew. Not like you did. So what happened? What could have possible happened that was strong enough to take you? Now he is Pain's and Wrath's…a little of mine too. Maybe…Maybe I can hand him back to you.

Solitude shook his head he didn't like thinking about that. He was committing political suicide so to speak, by helping Soul the way he was. He had nothing to gain from all the trouble he was going though. But then again if Solitude didn't help Soul, Pain would have everything…and somehow that outcome was more horrifying than almost anything he could think of. And it would be bad for the universe…considering Goku's strength…he truly has the ultimate Body. Solitude left the two warriors fight…he had much planning and work still to do.

Inside the training room, Saradina was extremely hard pressed to do anything but block. Even then she wasn't doing a great job. Punch after punch and a few kicks were getting though her defenses, and Goku wasn't holding anything back. But she still fought back with all her might; it was the true Saiy-jin way. To a Saiy-jin a sparing match was a fight, to lose was the die. This was the mindset that made Saiy-jin the true warriors of the universe. It was true that there were stronger beings out there (aka Frieza), but no other race had the warrior spirit running though their blood quite like the Saiy-jins. Finally after a furious attack of punches and kicks Saradina landed onto the metal floor. Sweat drenched her entire body and her bruises were to many to count. She had even lost a good deal of blood thanks to a surprise ki attack. But she would worry about that later, right now Goku was hovering right above her, his expression void of any feeling. Cursing under her breath Saradina painfully rose to meet his challenge. But Goku didn't press the attack, he just floated there. Damn it how can he float like that in this gravity, I can barely stand.

In the few short weeks that Goku had been on her ship, she and Goku had basically been living in the training room. Goku wanted to get stronger, Saradina wanted his power. And while She had been getting a lot stronger…Goku seemed to be waiting for something. He was more training her than anything else. Why she didn't know, Saiy-jin's rarely helped others get stronger…but she wasn't going to complain. He was a great teacher; tough beyond reason…yet not cruel.

Goku: That's enough…I'm hungry.

Saradina sighed, that was his way of saying she was beat, and most likely beaten to a bloody pulp. Which sounded about right…she felt like a smashed grapefruit. Another 2 days at least in the tank.

Saradina watched as Goku turned off the gravity. The air lightened and her pain became somewhat less, but by no means better. Goku then went over to his `locker' and grabbed a towel to blot his face. Even though he had barely broken a sweat. His eyes discreetly watching her as she made her way to the tank. Which was due to space limitations on the ship in the training room. This was a ritual of Goku's; basically he was making sure she made it to the tank. Saradina should be grateful that he was making sure she was all right, but instead it bothered her. It bothered her greatly. And it wasn't because he was assuming she might not have the strength to make it on her own. And it wasn't like he was hurting her pride…it was something else. Something about his black eyes watching, made her uncomfortable

Goku: What is your destiny?

Saradina was taken completely by surprise. Why would he ask that? And how could he pinpoint the one question that kept her up at night. What is my destiny?

Saradina: What do you mean?

Goku: The Ultimate Kia said you had a destiny. I was wondering what it might be?

Goku's black eyes once again rested on her. She shivered at the intense look her gave her. What business was it of his? It was her destiny! She was alive while her crew, and her son died a horrid death! That's all that counted! Why did it matter to him! To anyone for that matter! Especially the Ultimate Kia, he could save her life but why couldn't he save her son?!?

Kami! Why couldn't I just die with him!

None of these emotions reached the surface. She could have been a stone statue for all that it mattered. She wouldn't be weak! She shouldn't care. Her son had been weak and had died in battle with honor. But where is the honor in being butchered!

Almost like he was reading her mind Goku's next question nearly put her in a rage.

Goku: How did your son die?

Saradina: Oh come one don't be a baka!

Goku: It was a fair question.

Saradina wished she could attack him. She wished she could wipe that blank expression off his face and replace it with pain.

Saradina: Well how did your Mate die!?!

Goku: Cancer.

Goku spoke the word quietly but Saradina heard the hate behind it. And surprisingly she felt a reaction from her body. Cancer? She had never heard that word before. Yet it shook her down to her core. Why?

She answered back just a quietly and with a cold fury that rivaled Goku's cancer word.

Saradina: Frieza…Frieza killed him.

To this Goku had nothing to say. Saradina snarled her tail lashing as she finally got into the chamber. And as the warm green liquid surrounded her, she cursed Goku's name. She now knew what dreams awaited her.

Goku: Saradina…if it means anything. I defeated Frieza.

He doubted she heard him.

Goku waited until the chambers `in use' light turned on and left. He himself was a bit put out by her attitude. She had turned his questions on him with hate and pain. Not unlike his own. But his questions were not without reason. He had been testing her. Finding out, without telling her, what might send her over the edge? She had quite a few secrets behind her pretty face. She was close, Goku knew this much. One push would defiantly cause the transformation. Goku walked the halls without thought until suddenly Ultimate Solitude was in front of him. Goku glared down at the small boy. He still didn't trust him.

Solitude: I know what you're doing!

Goku: What are you talking about?

Solitude: You're going to make her a SS!

Goku: So? I want a sparing partner.

Solitude: NO!!!

The kia said that single would so loud that Goku's ears were actually ringing. Goku was extremely surprised at the Kia's actions. What did it matter to him whether or not Saradina became a SS. Solitude's next words were soft, contrasting his earlier outburst. But the malice behind them was the same.

Solitude: You can't do that. The transformation takes to much anger.

Goku: Who is she? What does she have to do with want going on!

Solitude: Asking questions again?

Solitude looked away. A few moments ago Solitude had a vision. It had shaken him badly. In it Solitude realized how dangerous it was for Saradina to become Super Saiy-jin. The secret of the transformation was revealed to him. As well as what would happen if they were discovered.

Goku: No! Demanding them!

Goku became menacing again and Solitude stepped back. He had been so alarmed at the vision that he had angered Goku. Solitude's face became grave as he realized he only had two choices. Either one could ruin everything; only one however had a slight chance at success. He would have to be careful

Solitude: Forgive me Goku. But the truth is bigger than you could handle. Her destiny lies with you, and the battle you must soon face.

Goku: Battle?

Solitude: Yes.

Goku: With the ones that kidnapped Chi-Chi?

Solitude nodded

Goku: I'm still going to train her.

Panic gripped Solitude. With the power and amount of anger caused by the transformation, Wrath would know where he was. He would know where Goku and Saradina were! Everything would be ruined!

Goku read the panic in Solitudes eyes. He was being stubborn he knew. But he wanted Saradina to transform. He wanted to she her reach that level. He wanted to she her engulfed in a golden aura and see her long hair turn into gold and her eyes blue. He didn't know why but he did. Goku smirked the little runt couldn't stop him so why should he care. Goku turned around and was about to walk away when the Kia's words stabbed him in the back like a thousands knifes.

Solitude: I'll give you a clue when your wife is.

Goku whirled around his eyes wide.

Solitude: if you promise not to train her anymore.

Goku could only nod.

Solitude looked away again, pain written in his features.

Solitude: Planet…Yardrat. I believe you've been there before…they know.

As Goku turned away and raced down the hall, to the control room. Solitude called out.

Solitude: What you find there you may not like. And you may find more questions than answers

Goku smirked. Dumb bastard. I don't have to train her. All I have to do is make her angry. And that my dear Kia you didn't say I couldn't do. But hell thanks for the tip.

With that in mind Goku went to change the ships course.

Solitude paced back and forth. He couldn't believe that Goku had put him in such a state that he had to reveal where his wife's soul might be. She wasn't there of course, but he would get some clues from the natives as to what really happened to her. What will he do when he finds out? Their bond was broken, he still loves her, but only as she was. If he finds out my secret to soon. He wouldn't realize I did it to save his wife… umm what's her name.

Solitude put his head between his hands. It shouldn't be this way that an Ultimate Kia be weaker than a Mortal. But it won't be that way soon, and an Ultimate Kia will become the strongest being. And after the Trypils Goku's soul will be shredded and torn apart. But what survives after that carnage will be the deciding factor in who become more powerful.

Solitude: And they know where I am going.

It was true, now Pain and Wrath knew. They didn't know were he was but they knew were he was going. The shield he had set up was torn down, by the rules of the universe. If he directed a mortal, his brothers had the right to know where. Hopefully though his other shield. The one around Goku was still intact.

Not that it matters. Since they can't find him they are probably assuming what is. That he is with me. I must prepare, break the rules if necessary. Goku doesn't belong to them!

Sleep.

Such a simple word.

But to one who's life is filled with hardship and torment what kind of sleep do they get to look forward to? The long sleep? Their undoing and death? When do they get their rest?

Dreams.

Saradina hated dreams. She wished they would stop. Her defenses were down when she slept. But then again how can you defend against yourself. And in her dreams the days of yesterday repeat themselves. Days that she would rather forget, it hurt to remember. Sleep…true rest. Would she ever have that?

She turned in the tank. Its warm comforting waters were a joke. A cruel joke. Nothing was truly safe, nothing was comforting or warm. Everything was cold and hard. Everything except her dreams.

"I will always love you."

Floating…traveling without moving. The mind jumping forward and backward in time. To the dreamer it doesn't matter if it happened and hour ago or a hundred years ago. It is all the same to the brain.

The mind…forgetting what it knows and remembering what it has forgotten. Forever alone in the sea of dreams.

"Momma what if he doesn't like me."

"Don't worry, you're strong. What man doesn't like a good sparing partner?"

"But will he love me?"

"Love? Love doesn't exist. It's a fanciful tale that weakling make up to explain their weak feelings. You're to good to feel love."

But I did feel love…or thought I did.

Forward a little…days running together like sand thru an open palm.

Dreams…and images of a man. Feelings of strong muscular arms wrapping around her. Strong as steel, light as a butterfly's kiss. Black spiky hair, strong facial features and the deepest of blue eyes. Eyes as deep as the ocean.

Saradina: Let go of me Komodie.

Komodie: What scared of a kiss.

Saradina: No!

Komodie: What are you scared of?

Silence

Komodie: What don't I deserve an answer?

Saradina: You really want to know…

Komodie: Yes.

Saradina: You may think me a weakling. I'm afraid that when I die, I will die alone and that nobody will miss me.

Komodie: Do you love me?

Saradina: Love is for weaklings!

Komodie: …do you really believe that.

Do I?? Komodie…Cossack.

A room of white…two warriors fighting for their lives, fighting to be stronger. Golden lightens and Kia blast…screams. Death.

Blue eyes turn black…staring at her. A warm breathe as soft as silk, a body next to hers…and a deep deadly pain within. His face blurred by her tears. Why was she crying? What was that pain?

Why can't I remember!?!

"I love you."

Saradina's eyes snapped open. It had been a dream?

How long had she been asleep? Looking at the readout on the tank controls she smiled as her heart calmed down.. Her time was up. Suddenly the water drained. Leaving a naked and dripping wet Saiy-jin shivering in the sudden cold. She silently slipped out breathing in deeply. The tank always made her feel cramped; it felt good to breath freely.

Dreams.

They had been strange. Stranger than usual, even for tank dreams. What was that room of white? She had never seen anything like it before. It unnerved her somewhat especially the eyes. Black piercing eyes. She shivered again, but not because of the cold.

It was nothing…she was just badly injured…and the drugs in the tanks water unsettle the mind somewhat.

But why was she dreaming…about him. she hadn't thought about those particular days in years. If she thought about her mate and son at all it was usually concerning their deaths.

Saradina's eyes unfocused as her mind drifted back…back to happier and ultimately sadder days.

It was a beautiful day. For once the sun was shining and the wind was slight.

There were very few of days like this on planet Gage. So instead of working she and Komodie decided to take a sick day. Not like anyone would miss them in this remote part of the planet. They were just scouts and their job was almost done. And after 3 months on this Kami forsaken planet they were ready to return to Vegeta. Sara watched as Komodie took off his outer armor. She like the way his spandex molded to his body. He was perfect. Reaching for the sky in a monstrous stretch Komodie laughed.

"Ahhh Planets not so bad when the sun's out."

"Ya well that happens only once a year you know."

Komodie shrugged. He was a more carefree Saiy-jin than most. She liked him for that. Every now and then she liked to be free without worry. And it was more enjoyable to be that way with someone else. It eased her loneliness a bit. She sighed.

The landscape was pleasant enough. Except for the dark haze low on the horizon. She never did like that type of cloud. It was ash and dust. The aftermath of their rampage. Cities lay in ruin just over the horizon and not a soul breath except the killers.

Sara frowned…she was being silly. Why should a cloud of dust bother her. Especially when she had seen the likes of it hundreds of times. She was a professional. And today was her day off she should be enjoying it. Taking off her armor and spandex Saradina laid in the sun naked. She stretched out lazily staring at the white clouds. Komodie took no notice, he had seen it all before. She was his mate after all.

Saradina: Komodie? Do you want a child?

She wanted a child. A boy…maybe two. Yes two, but not close together. She wanted to enjoy both of their childhoods. And she wouldn't send them away. She would train them herself. Train them to be great warriors…maybe get Komodie to help her.

Komodie: I don't know. Never really thought about it.

Saradina closed her eyes and without really realizing it reached within. There it was…the empty space. So cold and dark, it was always there. As long as she could remember that void lay within her. Maybe a child would help…yes a child would help.

Komodie: Are you happy with me Sara?

She blinked confused. Why would it matter? Their mating had been arranged, what did it matter if she was happy with him.

Saradina: Why does it matter.

Komodie: Because…it does.

Saradina frowned but didn't speak . She wanted to tell him, but the Saiy-jin attitude toward feelings were too ingrained into her. It was hard.

Komodie: It's just that…I sense a great emptiness in you. Especially now at time like this, when you think. I can feel you searching that spot. I was wondering if I was good enough to fill it a little. You know I love you. I will always love you."

His confession had stunned her. No one had ever told her that they loved her. It was a strange feeling, knowing you were loved. She had smiled then, it felt good.

They had made love that day. And they bathed in its splendor like new lovers. It had been perfect, like a story out of a book. Afterward they left without a word. There was too much to think about. Their future together, their feelings.

Saradina never answered him or told him she loved him.

Coming back to the present Saradina struggled with her emotions. She never got to tell him. He had been killed on their next mission. Leaving her with his child. It was cruel…fate. It seemed to take everything away that she cared for. First Komodie then Cossack. The boy had his father's eyes. That had comported her a bit at first. But when he died it was Komodie all again…worse this time. The boy was her son. She couldn't protect him. She didn't even have the honor to die with him. Even that comfort had been taken from her.

Frieza…

She was glad he was dead in this world…killed by a Saiy-jin. The honor less son of a bitch deserved it!

Saradina: Stop it! It…it won't bring him back.

Quietly she used her ki to dry off and slipped into a gray jumpsuit. She was shaken, she knew that, but why was something she didn't know. Saradina was used to bad dreams. But tonight's wasn't really that bad just weird. Suddenly the last part of her dreams reawakened itself. She had been so engrossed with remembering her lost mate she had forgot about it. The black eyes??? When the Ultimate Kia came to her and showed her the void within her soul, she had the same dream. The waking dream…but this wasn't like that? She had been truly asleep this time. I wish I could just sleep…for once just sleep. I don't want to remember. Not anymore.

Goku: Saradina?

Gasping in surprise Saradina whirled around. How long had Goku been there?

Saradina: Goku??

Goku: I can't continue training you.

Saradina gasped again. So he was training her…she was right. But why did he have to stop. She wasn't anywhere near his level. Unless he thought she couldn't get better. Anger flared, her pride and blood were stirred.

Saradina: What are you saying!! I'm not good enough! I'll have you know that I haven't even begun to fight!! I am strong!

Goku continued to stare; he didn't move or make a sound. Slowly a cruel smile touched the corners of his mouth.

Goku: You're strong eh? So strong in fact that you defeated Frieza easily and saved you son?

Saradina couldn't even gasp this time so surprised she was by his words. How dare he presume anything about her and her life. He didn't know a god damned thing!

Saradina: You goddamned so of a bitch! How dare you!

Goku: Pride will get you nowhere. Anger my dear will.

Anger what does he mean?

Goku: But anger didn't save the crew of this ship? Or your son…maybe it wasn't anger you were feeling at the time but fear. Ya you were too scared to save your son…who knows about the boy's father? Did you let him die to?

Saradina couldn't believe what she was hearing. His words dripped with contempt. He was calling her a coward! All the feeling and thoughts that had plagued her for the past 4 years he spoke aloud. Anger flared like a red glowing flame. It ate at her stomach, flicking in and out of control.

ANGER…power like a serpentine snake slithered out of the cracks and burst within her. She could barely breath

ANGER…like she had never felt. How dare he assume anything about Komodie.

ANGER…he had loved her, died to protect her…ANGER…the boy…Frieza was too strong…just to strong!!

ANGER…GOLD…BLACK…ANGER…BLACK…GOLD& #8230;GOLD

The suddenly blast of power nearly destroyed her body. Unknown to her it was Goku that saved her. He realized at once what kind of danger she was in. the power was to great too soon. So he used his own power and protected her body until her mind gained control. It was nothing new to him…he had done the same with Gohan, the first time the boy had transformed.

Slowly she contained it…wrestling with the beast. She was a Saiy-jin, a born fighter. Her own body wouldn't betray her again. Slowly she opened her eyes…Blue meet black…stare for stare, neither moved.

She was going to kill him!! Suddenly before she could spring to attack Goku spoke. Gone was the contempt and hate. What was left was no emotion she could hear. His voice was dull and dry.

Goku: Good work. You're a Super Saiy-jin. Now we can train.

With that Goku turned and left.

Saradina stared at the spot where Goku had been moments before. He just left. Just like that…he had said his terrible words and left.

I'm a Super Saiy-jin??

Saradina looked at her body. She couldn't believe it…her…her hair was gold. Her normally out of control hair was standing up in spiky ridged points. It even felt differently. And her power…she was strong. I'm stronger than Frieza now? But why…Goku…??

Suddenly understanding hit her like a ton of bricks. Anger…anger was the key. Not just any kind but pure malice. She had never been so hurt and mad. Did he plan this??

The answer was yes…in the time that they had spent together. Goku's moods where pretty regular. He was either depressed, or in a fighting murderous frenzy. He was usually quiet…He hadn't judged her once. Not her actions or her history. He just accepted her as she was. So his suddenly contempt at her failure, had to been staged.

Saradina: I see have more in that head than you let on. Ok Goku I'll wait and play your game!