Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ New Love ❯ chapter seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dark hands caressed her arms. His breath warm as a summer's breeze drifted across her cheek. They were together, finally at last after so many years.

Nothing could tear them apart, now that they had found each other again.

Everything was so clean and right.

No matter what they did nothing was wrong.

The world was theirs, just for one night.

In the darkness it was hard to see. She couldn't really make out his face…but then again she didn't have to. She knew every muscle, every single line of his face and body.

She couldn't remember how they got here. She didn't care…all that mattered was showing this man her love. Her love for the one that filled that empty space inside her soul.

Looking up at his darkened face she draped her arms around his neck.

She wanted to close her eyes to savior the moment, but she couldn't. She couldn't stop looking into his dark black eyes.

Jerking up suddenly Saradina looked around. But it was too dark to see.

Saradina: Lights.

The overhead light illuminated the dark room. She was in her room, alone.

Blushing like a schoolgirl she sat up in bed, wincing slightly as her feet touched the cold floor. Without a word she slipped off her sleeping garment and changed into her training suit. She should be in the gravitron not dreaming…about handsome strangers.

Still she found she had to take a moment to steady her beating heart.

Looking into a mirror she tried her unruly hair into a bun. Her thoughts running wildly.

Dear Kami what was that about? Never had she ever had a dream like that before. Especially one so vivid and real.

Out of an impulse she looked under her bed. Just to make sure her dream hunk wasn't hiding from her.

This is silly.

Slipping on a jacket, Saradina walked briskly toward the training room.

She wasn't sure what she would do if Goku were there. She was still kind of pissed about the way he treated her. But then again she was a Super Saiy-jin now. For that she would give him a break, but not immunity. She had quite a bit to say to him, and none of it was nice…if he was there.

Unsurprisingly he was there. When wasn't he, and in fact he was already training very hard. However what did surprise her was that he was transformed.

For the first time Saradina looked upon his Super Saiy-jin body. He had told her a while back that he was one, but had refused to show her. Now she knew why…if she had know what kind of power that form had, she would have been frightened of it. She still was.

Looking at him, for some reason her dream came back to her. Fire burned in her cheeks at the memory.

Stop it! What are you blushing at? It was a dream. Nothing more!!

Ya a dream with a man in it that looked surprisingly like Goku.

The thought surprised her so much that she nearly fell over. It was true…her dream man looked a lot like Goku.

But surely she wasn't dreaming about him was she? This guy was far from perfect.

He was rude, crude, had a terrible mouth…and was extremely handsome.

No way! This couldn't be happening to her. She disliked Goku; hell he didn't even like being called a Saiy-jin. He had gotten really angry about it once, telling her that he was not a Saiy-jin but an earthling.

Ah damn!

She couldn't deny it…she liked him a lot more than she should.

But when in the hell did this happen? When did he become anything more than a passenger on her ship?

She was upset…really upset. And the fact that she was upset bothered her even more. She wasn't a blushing bride for crying out loud. She had had other lovers before and after Komodie. So why was Goku causing such emotion?

Goku watched her from the corner of his eye. Why was she staring at him like that? Why wasn't she getting started, she was already late…why?

All thoughts disappeared when she took her jacket off. Underneath she wore nothing but a tight fitting spandex. For some strange reason he found himself staring back. Why? It wasn't like this was anything new…hell he had even seen her naked quite a lot.

It seemed that modesty wasn't a Saiy-jin trait.

Maybe it was the way she was blushing. Like she had a secret. But why was she blushing? He had never seen that becoming color on her before. From what he could tell she was the toughest woman he knew. It bothered him that she was blushing. But why?

Because Chi-chi used to blush like that.

His heart wrenched in such pain that it left him breathless. He lost his rhythm for a moment, but didn't stop the blurring motion of his punches and kicks. In fact he went at it with more gusto than he had a moment ago. Tears from long ago threatened to overcome him.

He remembered that despite their long marriage, Chi-Chi always blushed. She blushed when he kissed her, or talked about anything intimate. It was one of the many things he loved about her…especially that last year.

Goku's throat tightened. He couldn't hold it anymore…a single tear found its way down his cheek.

That last year…so painful, yet beautiful at the same time. It was truly her best and worst year, his as well. Before that everything seemed a blur. He remembered the fights the yelling. Him being an ass and leaving her time after time to go fighting. Yet she never left him. Never doubted that he would return and repay her faith by staying home. But he never did…until he realized that this time…if he left she wouldn't be there to greet him. It was like he finally grew up. Finally saw the things that rose tinted glasses didn't show.

That was when he learned what love really was.

Chi-Chi was love.

She loved him despite all his faults, despite the fact that he didn't deserve her.

Chi-Chi was love.

She loved him even though he would leave for years on end. With barely a good-bye and a wave.

She was true love.

Finally he stopped the furious assault on his enemy in the air. He was breathing hard almost out of control, but not because of his work out.

The darkness threatened to overcome him. Like it always did.

Not only from the pain but also from the guilt.

He was a terrible husband, a bad father. All he knew how to do was fight.

Grabbing a towel to wipe the sweat…and tears from his face Goku turned to watch Saradina preparing to start her own training lesson. He did this everyday. Making sure her form was tight and her attacks up to par. But today…he didn't feel like a teacher watching his student. For some reason it felt like he was staring…almost.

But he couldn't let that distract him. This was an important day. Today would be the first time she trained in her transformed state.

It took only a moment for her to transform

Good very good. Even I wasn't able to transform that easily at first

She still seemed unnerved by her appearance. He saw the rapid movements of her eyes toward the mirrors on the far wall. She started her workout.

Unlike his style, which was a forward `attack punch kick attack more' style. Saradina looked like poetry in motion. She moved with deadly precision, and lighting speed. Something he could do, but mostly didn't, maybe he should?

Goku put that thought back, it was something he would think about later.

For now though he was content to watch her.

He sensed rather than saw Solitude walking toward him.

The Ultimate Kia stopped beside him. Goku could almost taste his anger. For some reason his mood lightened considerably

When he didn't turn to acknowledge the Kia, Solitude's eyes flickered toward him. The Kia's green eyes were a whirlpool of pent up frustration and emotion. Good no reason why he should be the only head case on this ship. The Kia sighed but remained silent as he turned his attention back toward the golden haired Saiy-jin in front of them.

Solitude: She's good.

Goku nodded. It was only a matter of time before the Kia said what was really bothering him. In almost a whisper the Kia started…

Solitude: You lied.

At that statement Goku raised an eyebrow. That was a first, being called a liar.

Solitude: You said you would stop training her.

Goku: I did.

That got the Kia dander up. Turning smartly around the Kia grabbed his arm and led him outside. Out of Saradina's hearing range.

Solitude: You think I'm stupid!! I am the Ultimate Kia! I was young a million year's before the Saiy-jin Race was even conceived! You lied to me Goku! You said that you would not train her any more! And now look at her! She's a Super Saiy-jin! We had a deal!

Goku wanted to laugh. Had a deal! The Kia knew where Chi-Chi was yet kept his mouth shut, why would he do anything for him!?

Goku: I didn't train her anymore. She already had the power…I just gave her the key.

The Kia's eye widened.

Solitude: You think you're so clever! Well I'll tell you this! I have been protecting your wife since she died! I've put my neck out for the both of you! The ones that took her from you are still out there! If they find her, she will be no more!! And you my friend have given them the key to finding her!

With that the Kia turned and left. Goku blinked in confusion?

Surely he didn't help those that wanted to hurt Chi-chi…did he?

All he did was help Saradina become a Super Saiy-jin.

Goku had never been one to think much. Which in turn cause most to believe he wasn't a smart person. But Goku was, his mind was as sharp as any steel trap…when he used it. How else could he have survived all of the battles he had been in? It was hidden but the intelligence was there. And now the wheels were turning.

Perhaps Saradina knows more about Chi-Chi than I thought. The Kia has slipped; he hinted that the two are connected. Maybe she knows where she is. I'll ask her…tonight.

Vegeta watched as the earth came rushing at them with almost fearful speed. The ship rocked violently causing metal to creak and glass to strain. Outside everything looked like a blur, except the ground. It seemed as solid as ever.

Oh boy! Tearing his eyes from viewfinder. Vegeta swore up and down, in several very colorful languages. He would never get use to this. In a normal Saiy-jin pod the occupant would be asleep during this part. Unfortunally Bulma's design didn't have that luxury. Tightening his grip Vegeta shamefacedly closed his eyes as they hit. The ship jerked violently but held together. Which was to be expected, Bulma never built anything half ass.

Once it was over Vegeta took a deep breath. Trying to calm his rattled nerved. He then turned to check up on Sky. Who he had to admit didn't seem be put out in any way. She had taken the landing very well.

Vegeta un-pried his hands from their death grip on the seat and unbuckling his seatbelt.

Home at last.

With a push of a button the doors opened. Rewarding him with a lung full of dust and debris. Hacking loudly Vegeta exited the ship that had been his home for almost 3 months.

Rising above the dust he took another deeper breath. He was rewarded with the smells of the Earth.

Amazing how one could learn to love a little dirt ball like this.

Sky hurried to catch up with him. An amazing ball of energy despite his training lessons.

Sky: Look! There's Capsule Corporation!!

Vegeta smiled as he shaded his eyes from the sun. He was a little off course. But not that far. This was a different model than the one he stolen from Bulma so many years ago. He wasn't sure if he could land the thing.

Vegeta: Lets go surprise Grandma.

Inside the Capsule corp.'s main garden. Bulma was hosting the reunion, and serving huge amounts of food. Everybody was there. Mothers, grand kids, and great grandkids. Everybody except one…Angie. Bulma stole a glance toward Trunks. He was in a rare mood. Better not get to close or he might explode. Everyone else even the younger children seemed to feel the same thing. And Trunks found himself alone in a dark corner.

Bulma sighed. What had gone wrong this time? She had thought for sure that Angie was the one. She was smart, beautiful, funny…everything Trunks could hope for. Yet he couldn't hold on to her. Well she wouldn't judge either of them. He was her son after all, and she loved him. That was the only that truly mattered. She just wished that he would find someone to be happy with.

Bulma smiled as Shane came to the table for his sixth helping.

For a moment Bulma's mind was taken off her own offspring and she started to worry about her grandchildren. Poor Shane, he had apparently inherited his father's bad luck with women. The boy already had a son and he was only 15. And what was worse, the child's mother had run away, leaving their 5-week-old son in Shane's care.

Bulma: How are you doing Shane?

A grunt was his reply.

Bulma: oh come now. Surely it isn't that bad?

The boy gave her a look, a classic look, one that said it all. Bulma had to admit he did look pretty tired. There were baggies under his eyes, and slowness to his walk. It seemed so unnatural for a Saiy-jin. Making a mental note Bulma decided she would ask Teresa his mother if they needed any help.

Bulma however had to smile bitterly; at least he still had his appetite.

Thankfully not all of Trunks children were having trouble. Trunks Jr. was married happily. Not quit a fairy tale marriage but damn close.

Bulma scanned the crowd for the boy. He was 20 now…close to 21.

Bulma smiled as she saw his trademark hair cut. It was a close cut with only his spiky bangs left. Apparently it was the style, as were the strange places on his face where he had been pierced.

Taller than all of them Trunks Jr. stood a good two inches over 6 ft. He was broad shouldered, with Vegeta's stern face and her own laughing blue eyes. Such a good boy, he worked at the company, a supervisor. And he showed a lot of promise, despite his wild side. Maybe he would take over his father's position as company president someday…after he took the metal out of his face. Beside him sat his wife Faye. She was a pretty girl, although no true beauty. She had bright red hair, freckled face and sparkling green eyes. Bulma knew her to be quick to laugh and make jokes.

Right now she was staring wide-eyed at the amazing pace food was disappearing from her husband's plate.

Bulma chuckled inside. She would get use to it after a few more years. Next Tuesday was after all only their 3rd year anniversary. Bulma made a mental note to send a nice gift.

They were growing up so fast. It seemed like only yesterday when Trunks Jr., had blessed the world with his presence.

Suddenly there was a buzz. The kind of buzz that only happens when everybody starts to talk at once. Bulma tried to see what was going on, but was unable to see over people's heads.

Bulma: Damn these short legs.

Then like a wave everybody stood back at once. Allowing her a clear view.

IT WAS VEGETA!?!

Bulma's heart fluttered at the sight of him. He looked as handsome as ever. However that effect didn't last long. Especially when she saw Sky at his heels wearing a Saiy-jin uniform. Although she still looked like a kid, Bulma couldn't help but notice the rock hard and cut muscles under her spandex. She looked like a mini-bodybuilder.

The memory of how embarrassed she was over the kidnapping came back in force. Her eyes flashed, and anybody that knew Bulma knew what that meant!!!

Bulma: VEGETA!!!

The jerk actually had the nerve to look a bit sheepish. Ohh that really got her dander up. Bulma was so angry that she was shaking.

Vegeta: Hello woman. I see that my absence had done nothing to improve your mouth…or looks!

A smug smile touched his stony face. The same old insults. She figured that he would have out grown them by now. She gave him too much credit.

Bulma: I'm not falling for it!!

Everybody was watching. Most were holding in their laughter. Despite somewhat broken homes, one thing was always certain. Grandma and Grandpa fighting, it wasn't a bad type of fighting though…more like verbal sparing match. Sometimes Vegeta won, more common however were Bulma victories. It was to be expected.

Vegeta: Is that food?

She rolled her eyes. The Baka could be so dense sometimes.

Bulma: Na its next years fashion show. Of course its food!!

Vegeta smiled and grabbed a plate, careful to give Bulma plenty of room. At least until she calmed down.

Smiling also Bulma leaned forward and nearly hissed.

Bulma: This isn't over!!!

Vegeta: I won't want it any other way.

Somewhere away from the action a tiny black haired girl watched her father. She was scared to approach. He seemed really upset. Hech he didn't even seem to notice his fathers, and daughters return.

In her child like mind she was hurt. They had been gone all summer. Surely her father had missed her…she missed him?

Was he mad at her for going into space?

Was he mad that she had a secret power?

Did he hate her?

Strange things sometimes cross children's minds. Simple things are not so simple, and the complex is as they say `child's play'. Children are fragile…and Sky was no different despite the fact she could destroy a planet with ease. She was still a child, living in a child's world.

She didn't know about her fathers falling out with his latest girlfriend. She didn't know about any of her father's problems. All she knew was that her father didn't know she was home. He didn't seem to care!!

Tears fell from her blue eyes. Eyes given to her by her father.

She wanted to run to him. She wanted to kick his face in.

She could do both. Grandpa had taught her how.

But Grandpa had also taught her responsibility.

Why was he mad at her?

Without fully knowing what she was doing, she tapped into her power.

That got Trunks attention!!

He looked up totally freaked out. Staring at his arm, which seemed to have moved on its own. He tried to figure out what happened??

It moved again.

Trunks: Oh my Kami!!!

She was mad.

She was angry.

She was a child…one with to much power to soon.

Trunks felt the tingle…he didn't know what it meant.

Looking around confused, he saw his father.

When did he get home??

Vegeta felt what was happening before Trunks did.

Vegeta: NO!!

Then it happened.

Screaming she powered up. She made her father power up!

Both screaming in pain, one mentally one bodily.

It happened so quick that nobody really knew what was happening.

The strong grabbed the weak and took them to safety.

Within moments, a bright flash signaled the destruction of the garden; and a good portion of Capsule Corp.

Then it was over.

She let her father go. Still crying she ran to him. Wrapping little arms around his waist.

It was then that Trunks noticed her.

Breathing hard he tried to stay standing…he couldn't. Trunks fell to his knees not really caring about the pain the fall caused. His body felt like it had been ripped in two. Blood flowed freely from his ears nose and mouth. Already both eyes were bruised and swelling.

Sky continued crying against his chest.

Slowly Vegeta made his way to the two figures in the dust. Unlike everyone else he knew exactly what happened. What he found surprised him. Trunks looked half dead. Her power was painful but not damaging…at least that's what he thought?

Vegeta: Trunks??

Trunks managed a soft mewing sound before he fell fully to the ground.

Sky looked up at her Grandfather unsure what was happening.

Sky: Grandpa?

Gently he picked the child up. And let the other take care of the boy.

A few hours later and the house was almost empty, the good mood gone. The reunion while sweet had been tarnished. Wishing Trunks Jr. a good night, and you better visit, Bulma silently closed the door.

Every muscle in her body shook with emotion. She didn't know what in the world happened. One minute everything was fine, and then suddenly two Super Saiy-jins nearly destroyed Capsule Corp. One had been her son.

But he wouldn't do that. Bulma knew for a fact he wouldn't do that? So what really happened? Vegeta seemed to know.

Only one knew for sure. And she was going to have a talk with her husband.

Vegeta set the sleeping Sky in the `princess room' a room Bulma designed long ago for her. It was pretty with a canopy bed, pink walls and rose printed blankets. Needless to say Vegeta spent as little time as necessary in that room.

She was truly exhausted. For a moment he sat on the edge of the bed. Staring at the tiny little girl, one with amazing, and deadly powers. The door squeaked opened, letting in the light from the hall. But it didn't seem to disturbed the sleeping child.

Outside Bulma waited. Vegeta sighed he should had expected this. Without a word he tucked her in and left. Once outside he quietly closed the door.

Vegeta: What?

Bulma: You know what!!

Looking behind him at the closed door. Vegeta for once in his life was speechless.

Bulma: Well?

Taking her arm Vegeta led Bulma away from the door.

Vegeta: She's been though a lot.

Bulma: Is that all you have to say! Our son is in the infirmary half dead! What happened out there!!

Vegeta: She had been practicing on me. It's never done that before. Ya it painful…very painful. But she's never hurt me!!

Bulma: What the hell are you talking about?

Vegeta: Sky…she has this ability. It's amazing, I've never seen anything like it before.

Bulma stared in shock her mouth opening wider and wider as Vegeta explained.

After he was through, Bulma didn't know what to say. Her eyes darted back and forth while her mind was taking in everything.

Bulma: I don't understand?

Vegeta: Neither did I at first. It's hard to explain…to understand until she uses it on you.

Bulma: No! Not that. What I don't understand is why you would teach such a dangerous technique to a child!! Vegeta she's only six years old!

Vegeta was shocked. He didn't think that Bulma would react this way. The truth be told he never thought of it that way. She acted so mature on the ship. So attentive to everything he had to teach her. However he wasn't in the wrong. So he wasn't going to let Bulma steal the child potential!

Vegeta: You should ask why didn't Trunks even notice we were home! That's why she was so upset. You don't know how much she's looked forward to showing off her new ability to Trunks! She was let down…Painfully. You would think he considered his own problems more important than her!

Bulma hissed.

Bulma: How dare you! In case you didn't know he broke up with Angie!

Vegeta: I don't think Sky understands that! Trunks is acting worse than any child I know!

Bulma: Vegeta!

Vegeta: NO I'm sick of keeping my mouth shut! Trunks is spoiled! He expects his woman to answer to him with a snap from his figures!

Bulma: You do it!

Vegeta: NO I DON'T

Bulma was surprised at the furious note in his voice. He wasn't but the fury was there. He was truly angry. Calming down at least to the eye Vegeta looked deeply into her eyes.

Vegeta: Do you really think if that was true? We would still be together.

Vegeta sighed. He was tired. But he had to get his thoughts across. If he didn't now he would never get another chance.

Vegeta: He has to learn that money won't buy him love. I seriously doubt if he even really cares about his children. I know he loves them…but that isn't enough.

A tear fell to the floor. Vegeta looked at it surprised. Then to the owner…Bulma was crying. He'd never seen her cry…never? Bulma launched herself into Vegeta's arms, getting his shirt wet.

Bulma: I've been lying to myself. But what can we do? I just want him to be happy.

Bulma admitting she was wrong. That was almost more than he could handle.

Vegeta: You have to stop babying him.

Bulma searched Vegeta's face. Was she really babying him? She had always known she was protective. But she was a good mother. Maybe the problem was only with Trunks. Something that just happened when you were famous, smart, handsome and rich. Maybe he was spoiled? Maybe the problem wasn't that she was a bad mother…she was just being a good mother for to long. It was something to think about.

Bulma: What about Sky?

Vegeta: She'll be all right. I'll talk to her.

Bulma: You know what?

Vegeta: What?

Bulma: I've missed fighting with you.

Vegeta smirked and lowered his head slightly. Bulma meet him half way and their lips met.

It was a soft lingering kiss. One that only years of love and life could create.

It was passionate yet light and sweet. For their lips barely touched, yet their souls entwined and were set afire.

Pulling slowly away. Vegeta gazed into her beautiful eyes, seeing the soul that lay beneath them.

Vegeta: I'm glad.

Goku stood outside of Saradina quarters. His hand was posed to knock, but he was unsure what he was going to say. It was ridiculously late and he suddenly felt like he shouldn't be bothering her. He had come to demand answers, if she had any about his wife. Goku was sure he picked up a clue and a connection from the Kia pertaining to Saradina. This was stupid just knock on the door for crying out loud.

Steeling his nerves he knocked softly. No answer, he knocked again a little louder, still no answer. Maybe she was asleep.

He went to knock a third time when much to his surprise the door whooshed open. Taking a bold step, even if he didn't feel that way, he made his way into her room.

The lights were turned off. That was unusual why would she let him in and not turn on the lights?

Muttering the password the lights came on. Goku was blinded for a second but a few blinked fixed the problem.

Before him sleeping soundly on her bed was Saradina. So she was asleep. So why did the door open. Goku knew the answer before he even finished thinking the question

A malfunction, the ship was old after all. And no matter how good of a tech Saradina was, even she couldn't keep everything running. In fact his own door sometimes acted funny.

However Goku was sorely disappointed. Well hell. He wasn't going to get any answers from a sleeping beauty. But he didn't want to wake her. She seemed so at peace in her sleep, a far cry from the haunted eyes that stared at him while she was awake. Maybe he should wait, they would be arriving at Yardat in a few hours. He would get his answers then. Goku turned to leave when she muttered in her sleep.

Saradina: No…it hurts.

Goku looked over his shoulder, her peaceful look was shattered by a grimace of pain over her flawless face. Was she having a bad dream? What was it about?

Turning in her sleep Goku thought he discovered the reason. On the back of her shoulder reaching from her neck down to her midway were scars. Deep horrid scars. They looked like burn marks only he knew they weren't. They were ki blasts, and judging from the extent of the injures, one's made purely from the art of torture.

A single word echoed in his mind.

Frieza

He didn't know how, but he knew without a doubt the marks were made by that bastard.

Walking over to her, unsure why he was doing it. Goku sat gingerly down, and reached to brush away a lock of hair from her face. The action seemed to calm her somewhat.

She looked so beautiful…

I'm attracted to her.

This wasn't the first time that thought crossed his mind. He had known this from the first time he saw her. She was a beautiful woman, not only that but a Saiy-jin as well. In the beginning he blamed it on that fact. Thinking it must be some sort of Saiy-jin body chemistry or something.

But then he started to notice other things. Like how dedicated she was, how fierce a warrior. Everything about her he respected. And damn if the attraction didn't increase!

The animal side of him screamed at him to do something about it. Hell your single, do what Saiy-jins do. But Goku had always violently pushed those thoughts away.

Then as time wore on, and he started to train her. He started to notice little things. Maybe it was because she had black eyes and hair but she repeatedly reminded him of Chi-Chi.

The way she stood up to him. The way she argued with him. The look in her eyes when she was angry enough to kill. Hell even her blush reminded him of his lost Chi-Chi.

Maybe his mind was playing tricks on him. Maybe he missed her so much that he wanted to see those things.

But in the end he knew it came down to one simple fact.

He was lonely.

Without knowing why Goku reached down and gently kissed her cheek. It was an innocent gesture. But he wasn't prepared for the feelings it arose in him. He suddenly felt light headed, with the warmth of her cheek still on his lips. He lingered there, just above her face. He could smell her. Could feel her breath against his neck. So close…yet so far apart.

Suddenly afraid of being discovered Goku stood up. But being discovered wasn't his only fear. So as quietly he could he walked toward the door. Calling for the lights to turn off behind him. But before he left he turned around, staring into the darkness.

His heart was beating fast, his body was betraying him. Not only him but Chi-Chi as well. He was still married! She was dead but that didn't matter! She had been faithful for him. And this was how he repaid her! By lusting after the first girl he sent any amount of time with.

He would stay away from her. At all costs, he didn't need any more guilt or sins on his soul. That one kiss showed him how dangerous and untrusting he was.

With that thought he turned and left. The door stayed open behind him. Proving it was nothing but a malfunction. He thought no more of it.

However in the darkness of Saradina's room. A hand reached to a cheek still burning with the feeling of his slight kiss.

She wouldn't get anymore sleep that night.

Solitude stood alone in the control room. Starring mindlessly into space.

Everything was winding to an end. Soon perhaps so soon Goku would find out what really happened to his wife.

Would he understand?

Solitude: I've tried to protect them for so long. Worked so hard to bring everything together. Yet it's happening so fast. Like a ball rolling down a hill. Getting faster and faster with each turn. How much longer can I out run it before it's over?

Thinking back Solitude could remember when all his brothers were pure. Pain and Wrath included. Emotions are not evil, are not corruptible, only people are. And slowly over time Pain and Wrath became more and more power hungry. Especially after the introduction of Super Saiy-jins.

I think that Wrath took it personally that the power of a SS came from him. Yet Soul retained the power. Wrath had personally groomed Vegeta to be his personally SS like Goku was for soul. Yet somehow Soul managed to steal him as well. I think that's when Wrath went over the edge.

He missed those days, when the universe was in balance. When they all worked together as one, as they were supposed to do. Unlike today where it was every Kia for himself, fighting, and arguing, scheming behind each others backs.

Know he was here, they were there. The lines were clearly drawn.

If only Goku didn't know about Yardrat.

He was terribly rushed now. He wasn't ready for the information the Yardratians would give Goku.

Hell for that matter neither was Goku.

It will tear him apart. He will not understand.

With suddenly insight Solitude felt his own being threatened. Not that death would matter. He would just be reborn back on planet Arakis. But that was a dangerous…no a fatal move. He needed to be on earth when the time came. If Goku ended up killing him on Planet Yardrat he wouldn't be reborn soon enough to help him.

Closing his eyes, Solitude created another shield around Saradina and Goku.

This would cloud his brothers minds just enough to trick them into thinking he was still with Goku.

With that Solitude said a silent farewell, until we meet again Goku and Saradina.

He then transported his body toward Earth. He had a lot to do, to prepare for the Trypils.