Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You- chapter 11: A Nightmare...Come true?

3 hours later...

Videl was running, the sounds of her exhaling echoed as the look of fear spread across her face.

She was running through the bushes and tree's as sharp twigs stuck out and cut her skin, leaving a line of red blood trickling down her arm. The bottom of her dress gets caught in a twig sticking out below, she turned to look at it, out of breath and ripped herself free and looked up as lights reflected on her face, her eye's widened and more worry and fear spread across her face. She quickly turned and carried on running. The echoes of shouting and yelling followed her as the sound of her exhaling took over. She suddenly tripped on a tree root sticking out with a little scream of suprise and fear. She turned over, lying on the floor with dirt and sratches covering her. "No no please!" she draged herself back along the ground. The lights reflecing all over her body now, as fear totally took over her face. "No! no please!! I'll do anything! No!!!" her arm is grabbed and she is pulled up and dragged along with the other people who's voice's were echoing. "No!! Let go!!! No!!!!" she struggled to break free and then everything around her fades away to nothing but black. She turns around to see Gohan and runs to him, runs into his arms.

"Gohan, help me, they're after me" her voice echoed. "Who" Gohan's voice echoed back to hers "Gohan!!!" she yelled as she screamed, being blown back and dissapearing, screaming his name "Gohan!!". Gohan left standing there, alone with images of they're good, happy, bad and sad times together. The echoes of they're laughters and the echoes of "I love you Gohan" "I love you too Videl" surrounded him then the echoe of her screaming his name "Gohan!!"

"AH!!" Gohan suddenly jumped up in his bed, with sweat trickling down his face, feared look in his eye's and shaking all over.

"Videl!!!" he yelled.

Then Gohan looked around to see that he was lying in his bed, looking around in his room and noticing he had nothing but boxers on.

"Ugh!!!" Gohan threw himself back to his screwed up pillow and his sheets were screwed up and tangled over him.

"Gohan??" Said a little voice from the corner of the room at the open door.

Gohan looked up to see Videl, with a concerned look on her face.

Videl slowly walked up to him.

"Gohan...are you ok?" she said with a worried look and tone.

"Yeah...yeah i'm fine, i'm just fine Videl" He said as he looked up at her and took her hand in both of his.

"Just a nightmare...thats all...bad dreams"

"Is that all?? You don't look so good" she said as she kneeled down to his side and placed her hand on his head.

"Yeah, i'm fine, honestly"

"Gohan! You're burning up! your baking hot!" she said in worry.

Videl ran out the room leaving Gohan lying in bed, confused and surrounded by memories of the dream coming back to haunt his mind.

"Here Gohan" Videl said as Gohan's eyes suddenly opened again.

Videl placed a cold wet cloth on his head and took his hand in both of hers.

"Its ok, i'm here, i'll make sure your alright Gohan" she said in a soft, comforting voice.

"Thank-you Videl, I just...I dunno, i'm sorry i woke you"

One of Videl's hands left Gohan's, leaving one to hold and she cupped his cheek with it.

"Don't worry, Gohan I don't care about my sleep, I don't care if i stayed awake 1000 hours for you, but i'll always be here for you, weither your healthy or sick, i'll always be here" she said again in a comforting voice.

Gohan's eye's closed and a look crossed his face as if he was in pain, but it was flash backs from his dream shooting back to his vision.

"Gohan!?" Videl said, panicing.

Gohan continued to sweat, shaking a bit more, turning his head from side to side.

"Gohan!! Gohan its ok, i'll be right back! Just hang on!"

Videl ran out.

The night blended to day as the sun rose and the light shot through Gohan's open window as the cool breeze gently swept across his skin. His eye's opened slowly and his fever was gone.

He looked next to him and saw an empty chair, a big bowl of cold water, a pile of wet cloths, a themometer, a box of painkillers, a bottle of medicine and even the bag of senzu beans.

Gohan remebered what happened in the night and remembered what Videl said.

"Whoa, I must have really worried her, she did all this for me?"

Gohan then turned his face to the other side of the bed, only to see Videl fast asleep next to him, with a tear steined face.

Gohan smiled at her and sat up.

He leaned over and brushed her hair from her face and kissed her cheek. Her soft skin gave him memories of what happened at the lake, which over took the memories of his bad dream, completly.

Gohan then got ready and dressed into his blue gi and ran outside.

He started training himself, floating in the air, punching and kicking, but as it was Gohan you couldn't see his legs and hands when he moved them.

Videl rolled a little in his bed and slowly opened her eyes.

When she realised where she was she shot up off Gohan's bed, looking around confused.

"I must have fallen asleep on his bed, oh no what if he needed me? What if he got another fever what if…what if..?"

Videl looked around, seeing that there was no sign of Gohan. She then turned to the window and looked out at Gohan from hearing him yell as he kicked and punched the mid-air.

"What if...he's perfectly fine…", said Videl to herself, relieved.

"Man i need to calm down, of course he's fine...he's Gohan, he's strong enough to survive the deadliest desiese...well I think" She said to herself with a relieved sigh on her face.

She got dressed and jumped out his window, since Chi-chi wasn't there to nag about it, and floated up slightly and flew up to Gohan, slowly and wobbling a bit since she hadn't got used to flying yet.

"Hey Gohan" she called as she floated to him.

"Hm? Oh hey Videl"

Videl flew into his arms, losing her balance a bit but made it look more like a hug.

"Are you feeling better now?" she asked as she looked up at him with a concerned look.

"Yeah...i'm fine now, thanks a lot for helping me lastnight Videl, it was just some bad nightmare that got to me...thats all" he said with a sigh as they parted from the hug.

"Are you sure Gohan? Is anything troubling or worrying you?" she asked with the same concerned look.

"Yeah, its ok Videl, I'm fine...honest"

"Ok, sry i just can't help worrying sometimes, especially about people I care about" she said as she looked down with a little smile and a light blush.

"Thanks for your concern Videl, and try not to worry about me, besides I can take care of myself" he said.

"Yeah...I guess, ok well...have fun training Gohan, i'm going to wake Goten up" she said as she floated down slowly.

"Hm? Goten? Why?" he asked, confused as he looked down at her.

Videl landed and looked up at him.

"I dunno. He just wanted me to wake him up early for some strange reason"

"Yeah well...i guess thats Goten for ya!"

"Yeah i guess, well see ya soon Gohan", she said as she ran toward the house. Gohan just continued yelling as he punched and kicked in mid-air again.

Videl ran fast towards the house but the stopped suddenly and skidded a bit, looking over toward some trees and bushes that were rustling around a bit.

"Hm?" she stood there, staring at it and she heard some whispering.

Videl slowly walked towards it, trying to understand the whispering. She then heard a voice whisper

"Quite you idiot! She'll hear you!"

Videl then yelled,

"Who are you and what do you want!?"

Then there was total silence.

"Don't be dumb, I know your there!!" she yelled again.

Then 2 very tall guards popped up, out the bushes with collage painted on they're faces, and wearing dark green and black clothes.

Videl looked up at them, and slowly got into a fighting stance.

"I know you, you work for my father, what do you want!!?" she said in an angry tone

"We don't work for your father miss Videl"

"Oh yeah?…so how comes his badge is on your stupid costumes and how do you know my name...you maybe big and maybe strong but you certainly are pretty stupid!"

"You're coming with us Videl!" the tallest one said as he jumped to her with his arms out, ready to grab her.

"No i'm not!" she said as she quickly jumped out of his reach.

"Hmm...you're fast, well can't expect you to be too weak since your the daughter of the strongest man on the planet" he said as he looked up at her.

"Well that's a lie and i'm probably stronger than him by now" she said with a smirk.

"Thats why we've come prepared with 50 more guards" He said as 50 more men poped out of the tree's, surrounding her as she looked around.

"Oh and i guess this is supposed to be when i run around screaming 'ok ok i surrender, I have no chance against all you big strong men, take me to my father boo hoo' give me a break!"

"Well, you wanna play hard to get then fine!"

10 guards jumped out at her at the same time with their fists out, trying to catch her off guard.

"Oh no, i'm going to die, please someone help me" she said sarcasticly.

She then dodged all the men that jumped at her, as they all clumsily crashed into eachother.

"*Yawn* ohh you know guys? I'm getting pretty tired of this game" she said, streching.

"ALL GUARDS ATTACK!!!" yelled the leader of the army.

Videl jumped, kicked, punched, eldowed, flew, slammed and karate chopped until all of them were in a big pile, hurt or unconcious.

"Ha! You guys really are a joke!"

"GOTCHA!!" yelled a huge, bulky, muscle covered man as he grabbed her off guard.

"Huh!?" Videl looked back at him as he had her in a lock, he looked almost exactly like Spobovitch from the tournament.

Videl struggled, trying everyway she could to get loose, but nothing worked. He had his huge arms wrapped tightly around her in a tight lock as she squirmed around, trying to break free.

"Arhhhh!!! Let go you jerk! I'm not going back there!!!!" she yelled, struggling to break free.

Then all the guards popped up and yelled NOW! As Videl looked at them in shock and dissbelief as the charged at her from all angles.

Gohan looked up, distracted from his training as he heard a loud yell and Videl scream which sounded like in pain and fear.

Gohan quickly flew where the noise came from.

"VIDEL!!!" he yelled as he flew fast to were he heard it.

Gohan stopped, hovering above the area, looking down in shock to see the bandana Videl had wrapped around her waist, laying isolated on the floor with a huge rip on it and a load of marks and dents left on the grass from all the guards' boots. Goten jumped out the window, followed by Chi-chi running out the door. They both looked around, calling Videl but no answer. Gohan was just hovering, with a look of shock and anger swept across his face. He then senced Videl's energy and flew off to where it was.

"Arhhhhhh!!! Let go of me!!! Let go of me NOW!!!" Videl yelled, still struggling to break free as she was still trapped in the big guard's grip, as she was being driven away on one of the big army trucks.

"Let go!!! I mean it, you'll be in BIG TROUBLE!!!!"

"Ohhhh i'm really scared, the little girls gonna get me in trouble" said the big guard, sarcasticly.

Videl then continued struggling and when his arm slid up, close enough she leant over and bit it as hard as she could.

"OWW!!!" he yelled as he threw back his arm, making it easier for Videl's escape.

"You little BRATT!!!!" he yelled as he threw his fist at her, so fast she didn't notice.

She went flying back, helplessly and skidded across the metal floor of the truck and dropped off the edge, landing on the muddy floor of the forest.

Videl then crawled along, in pain as blood trickled down her face, reaching for the next step, shaking.

Gohan then spotted them through the trees.

The big hand then grabbed Videl, picking her up by the back of her shirt, as she hung, helplessly but swung her foot to his face, trying the best she could to get away.

Her foot just crashed into his face, not even leaving a scratch. He then smirked, looking at her as the look on her face turned to fear and swung his fist at her again. But this time he was inturupted by an explosion behind him that hit the roof of the truck. The truck wobbled out of control, throwing the guard back, dropping Videl on the floor of the truck. She then turned and jumped off it just as it was about to crash.

She landed on the muddy ground again followed by a big explosion. She covered herself as it blew over her and when it stopped she looked up to see Gohan floating above them with his hands held out.

Videl smiled up at him a little, lying on the ground.

She slowly got to her feet and slowly floated up but lost it and dropped when she was nearly at him. Gohan grabbed her in his arms about 7feet from the ground.

Videl opened her eye's, shaking a bit with blood trickling down the side of her mouth and down the side of her face.

"Th...Thank-you G...Gohan" she said.

"We'd better get you home", he said with a warm smile, floating up higher.

30mins later...

Gohan was dabbing her face with a piece of cloth, dabbing off all the blood and dirt she had stuck to her skin.

"Videl...do you feel a bit better now?" Gohan asked

"Yes thank-you so much Gohan"

"Its ok, just try not to challenge them next time, just get away. You can't underestimate what your father would do with all that money of his", he said while dabbing her cuts.

"You're right, I know, I was foolish, i'll know not to be so stupid next time"

"Hey, you wern't foolish, you just didn't expect so much strength from those guys...I mean, they did look like whimpy weaklings, but you know i'll always be here to help and protect you ok" Gohan said, smiling warmly at her.

Videl looked up at him with sparkles in her eye's smiling.

"Thank-you so much Gohan!" she said as she threw herself into his arms.

Gohan dropped the cloth and hugged her.

"Its ok, you don't need to thank me, i'll always be here for you" he said softly.

Videl hugged him tightly thinking about how lucky she is to have him, she must be the luckiest girl in the world, apart from all this hiding from her father she thought.

"I love you Gohan" she whispered.

"And I love you Videl".