Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You - Chapter 12: The Plan

Later that day, Videl was helping Chi-chi with the dishes while Gohan and Goten were out training.

"You know…" Videl said as she picked up a wet plate and began to dry it, "Gohan never did tell me what a Saiyan or Ki is"

"Well maybe you should ask him again, it'll be easier for him to tell you if you were alone", said Chi-chi as she scrubbed some plates clean.

"Maybe…"

"So, are you and Gohan together yet?" Chi-chi asked curiously.

"What do you mean 'yet'?"

"Oh I meant …um…well I meant…well you two are so good together…and I thought it'll be nice if you know…you were an item..." she said a little nervously.

"Well, yes we are kinda together I guess, if that's what you wanna call it…"

"Aww that's soo nice!" Chi-chi said happily.

There was a long time of silence but Videl broke it when she finished drying the dishes.

"So, anything else you would like me to do Chi-chi?" Videl asked.

"Not really dear" she said, apart from marrying my son.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"WHAT?!" Hurcule yelled.

"Yes I'm sorry Sir", Said one of the buttlers.

"How could Videl kill 52 men?" Shingo said in confusion and shock.

"I don't think she did…", Hurcule said, while resting his chin on his thumb and finger, thinking. "I think it was that guy who she's staying with…"

"What guy? Do you mean that guy who was here when she said yes to my proposal?" Shingo asked, giving Hurcule an idea.

"Yes, him, Oh and one of the men I sent over there said he's holding her hostage! She's been kidnapped and he won't let her go! Who knows what will happen!" Hurcule said sneekily, but pretending to sound worried.

"That bastard!" Shingo said in anger. "Don't worry Hurcule, I'll get her back! I can sneak over there and take her at night and no one will ever know, and if she's asleep I won't even wake her up! If I let her stay asleep then she'll have a nice surprise when she wakes up and theres less chance of being caught!" he said.

"Yes that's great! What a great plan! That'll be perfect!" Hurcule said, yes she'll have a GREAT surprise when she wakes up! Hehe he thought.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Gohan" Videl called at the open door, only to find empty fields and nothing but birds singing and sounds of the light breeze blowing past and rustling leaves. "Gohan?" she called a little louder as she stepped out. Goten then jumped out from behind a tree with a huge grin on his face.

"Ahh! Goten!" Videl yelled, "you coulda' given me a heart attack!"

"Sowwe Videl… is Dinner ready!?!?" Goten asked excitedly.

"Yes, that's why I called. Where's your brother?" she asked as she looked around.

"Oh he's over there somewhere in the forest… He told me to leave him alone because he's got a headache" Goten said as he pointed.

"Is he ok?"

"I think so… he probably just wanted a break from me, anyway, food food FOOD!" he cheered then ran past.

"Heh theres obviously no brotherly love in this family…" Videl said with a sigh then began to walk in the direction of the forest. There was a bright flash of light beaming out from the trees and the ground started to shake a bit.

"Gohan!" Videl called and ran in the direction of where it was coming from.

Gohan was standing, slouching over with his hands on his head and his eyes tightly shut. Every few seconds he would scream and cause a bright arura to surround him.

"Gohan?" Videl called as she pushed her way through the trees to get to him. "Gohan!" she ran over to him but lost her balance from the shaking ground and fell down. She began to crawl over to him so she wouldn't fall again until she got right beside him. The arura around him faded and he continued to hold his head and slouch over as if he was in pain.

"Gohan! Gohan what wrong with you?" Videl said as she stood up beside him and took his solders, trying to calm him down. He opened his eyes slowly and looked over to her, shaking a bit.

"V…Videl?" he said, a little confused.

Videl led him to a broken log lying on the ground and allowed him to sit on it and she knealed down infront of him with her hands on his sholders.

"Gohan…whats wrong?" she asked calmly and very concerned.

"Y…you were…taken…you were missing…I couldn't…find you but…now you're here…" he said breathing heavily, with drips of sweat trickling down his face.

"It's ok Gohan, I'm here…" she said as she leaned forward and held him close to her in a hug.

10 minutes later…

"Oh Videl, Gohan you'e back I…Gohan? Whats wrong?!" Chi-chi said.

"Not now Chi-chi, he's not feeling so good…" Videl said as she walked into his room with one arm wrapped around Gohan and held his hand with the other. She layed him down on his bed and wiped away his sweat with a cool damp towel.

"Are you ok now Gohan? Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Kinda…" he said tiredly.

"Ok, don't worry I'll get you something to eat…"

She went and got a large plate of food, knowing how much he likes to eat and a glass of cold water. She went back in his room and sat beside him on his bed. Gohan's eyes looked heavy and he couldn't move very easily. Videl sat a bit closer to him and got a spoonfull of food and put it in his mouth. She carried on feeding him until he could move enough to feed himself.

"Thanks Videl" he said as he finished the last bit of food on his plate.

"That's ok, are you sure you'll be alright now?" she asked.

"Yea…I'm feeling better already!"

"That's ok well tell me if you need anything ok?" she said as she stood up. She began to talk away but was pulled back by a hand that grabbed her wrist. She fell back on the floor and her lips crashed into his. Gohan wrapped his arm around her and kissed her passionately for a long time, then broke the kiss. Videl looked at him a little surprised and confused but smiled.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"For taking such good care of me…" he said with a smile, "I love you".

Videl smiled and leaned closer to him to give him a soft hug, then kissed his cheek and whispered "I love you too. Now get some sleep". She pulled the curtains shut to make the room darker for him and picked up his empty plate and began to walk out.

"You didn't need to do that, I'm not that tired anymore anyway"

"I'm beginning to wonder if anything was wrong with you from the start" she said with a smirk, "Now rest and I'll check on you later ok?" she then slowly shut the door.