Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You - Chapter 13: Shingo Strikes

That night when Chi-chi had gone to bed and Goten had gone a few hours before, Videl quietly opened the bedroom door to see if Gohan was alright. He was fast asleep and didn't make any sound apart from the peacful sound of him breathing softly.

Videl quietly closed the door and after brushing her teeth and getting dressed for bed, layed on the sofa and covered herself with the sheet. She lay there thinking of how much this was like her dream come true. She's living in a beautiful small house surrounded by beautiful fields and living with Gohan. She was able to take care of Gohan when he was sick and tell him she loved him. She was able to spend every minute of every day with him if she wanted it was almost just as good as being married to him. She loved her new life, but she completely blocked out the fact that Shingo and her father existed and that her father was probably one of the most rich and famous men in the world.

She eventually fell asleep with happy thoughts going through her mind of the present (minus Shingo and Hurcule) and the future. All she could see in the future was Gohan, which was enough to easily make her happy for a lifetime.

Elsewhere…

"Shh…now this time the plan will work!" said Shingo, "Theres no way Videl would kill me or let that kidnapping bastard kill me! Besides who can kill me? I'm Hurcules' top student! I'm invincable!"

"Hey Shingo! All the lights are out and I think I just saw Videl asleep in the main room!" One of the men said.

"Perfect, this'll be just like taking candy from a baby!"

Shingo got out a credit card and slipped it through the thin gap between the front door and the wall of the house and easily unlocked it. He creeped in, making sure not to make a sound. When he noticed that the figure lying asleep on the sofa definetly was Videl, he crouched down and crawled over to her.

"Now, this won't hurt a bit my love…" Shingo whispered as he got out an injection and pulled off the small cover which protected the needle and gave her the shot.

"That'll give you a longer restful sleep…"

"Hey Shingo! You got her yet?" one of the men whispered through the door.

"Yep, she's safe n' sound" He said as he flipped her over his sholder.

"Well come on then! We don't have all night!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning…

"Hey ya Vid…el? Hey Videl? Videl???" Goten called, looking all over the house. "Videl?" He called as he stepped out the door. "Videl?" he said as he lifted up a rock outside looking under it. "Videl!!?" He finally called with a loud echo.

"Huh? Whats going on Goten!?" Gohan asked as he ran out after just waking up wearing only his black pants.

"Gohan! Gohan Videl's gone!"

"What!!!?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mmm…" Videl began to stir and slowly opened her eyes. She looked around at the familiar room and he began to get very scared.

"Huh! W…what the…"

"Welcome home Videl! I saved you!" Shingo said happily with her father standing beside him with his arms crossed. Videl was sitting in the corner of the room against the wall with her hands tied behind her back, and she looked around still confused then looked up at her father in a little fear.

"What am I doing here?! Where's Gohan? WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM?!?!"

"Oh you don't need to worry about that maniac! He won't find you again Videl you're safe and sound back at your lovely home!" Shingo said, "I left him to sleep and sneaked you out without anyone knowing. Right now he's probably thinking about how stupid he was to kidnap the great Hurcules' daughter!"

"Kidnap!? He didn't kidnap me you idiot! Let me go!" She yelled.

"But…I thought…"

"I ranaway and went there! If anything YOU'RE the maniac who kidnapped me! NOW LET ME GO!"

"Never!" Hurcule said as he stepped forward. "You got what you deserved and your wedding is in 7 hours… I think you better get ready soon!"

"WHAT!?"

"You heard me!"

"I'm NOT getting married!"

"Oh c'mon Videl, you'll be the happiest girl alive I'll make sure of that!" Shingo said.

"No I won't!" she said as she turned her face away from them.

"Shingo, can you leave us please?" Hurcule mumbled agresively. He obeyed and walked out after giving him a small bow of respect.

Hurcule walked heavily over to Videl after the door had shut. He picked her up by the collar of her shirt to her feet but didn't let go.

"Untie my hands!" Videl ordered.

"You're getting married later! Got it?"

"Never!"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! You're getting married to Shingo and that's it!" Hurcule yelled as he pulled her closer to him. Videl spat in his face. Hurcule wacked her around her face with the back of his hand, making her spin down to the floor with a heavy crash as she landed face down with her hands still behind her back.

"Arhhh…how could I ever be the daughter…of someone so cruel?" she said in disgust as she got up on her knee's and looked up at him, spitting out a bit of blood that leaked from the corner of her mouth.

"You're just like your mother!"

"Luckily! I'd rather die than be anything like you!"

"Roger!" Hurcule called. Within 10 seconds the butler walked in,

"You called Sir?"

"Help my daughter get ready for the wedding later!"

"Yes Sir" he said as Hurcule stormed out.

"Please, Roger next to Gohan you're my best friend! Please don't make me go through with this!"

"I'm so sorry this had to happen Miss Videl"

"I love Gohan…"

"I want so much to help you, but if I do I'll be fired"

Videl crouched over shaking a bit as tears dripped from her face.