Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You- Chapter 14: The unwanted Wedding!

"We have to find her! She could be in trouble!" Gohan paniced as he soared through the air with Goten, Trunks and Krillin.

"You have to do EXACTLY as I say Goten and Trunks! NO messing around!" Gohan said strictly.

"Hey Gohan I want her to be my sister-in-law just as much as you'd want to marry her! I'm going to help and not play!" Goten yelled. Gohan just smiled thankfully and speeded up.

"What if we're too late?" Krillin asked.

"We won't be…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Videl looked at herself in the mirror, wearing an expensive looking long white wedding dress. She frowned at the thought that she has to walk down to the isle to meet Shingo, but what scared her more was the thought of being unable to get a divorce because her father made a deal with everyone she could possibly go to.

"The wedding starts in 30 minutes Miss Videl" Said Roger as he walked in the room and handed her a boquet of flowers to hold while walking down the isle.

"Ok Roger…" she said miserably as a tear trickled down her cheek. She then stared at her reflection and saw Gohan standing next to her, smiling. "I love you Gohan…" she whispered softly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Right we split up! Krillin you go there! Trunks and Goten you go there! And I'll look here! She's most likely going to be at her house. If you find her, power up!" Gohan said.

"Right!" they all said then flew away sepreately.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We must go now Miss Videl!"

"Oh…Ok…"

Both Videl and Roger walked out the mansion and into a black, shiny stretch-limo car. Roger drove off quickly just as Gohan got to the mansion. Gohan smashed through the window.

"Videl? Videl!?!?" he called, running around the huge mansion. "Videl are you in here!? Videl?!?"

Gohan then ran past her room and noticed a note on her desk in her handwriting. It said;

Gohan, If you're reading this it means that I'm not here. I've been forced to get married to Shingo. The wedding is/was 5pm. If you get this note too late all you can really do is forget about me. Get on with your life, but ALWAYS remember that I'll never give up on loving you! I love you…

~Videl xxx

Gohan quickly looked at the clock and noticed the time was 4:56pm, only 4 minutes left! Gohan stuffed the note quickly in his pocket and flew out the window.

"No I can't lose her! I'll never give up!" he said to himself as he sped up. He then came to a hault and paniced when he realised that there was 9 different churches in the city. He tried to sence her energy but found it hard.

"Hey! Trunks! I can feel her energy! She must be close!" Goten said half in panic and half in excitement.

"Well don't just float there!" Trunks said.

"It's coming from over there!" Goten said as he pointed to the nearest church. "Quickly Trunks! Power up!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I…I..I can't do this!" Videl said then paniced as the music started and she looked through the tiny gap in the doors that led down the isle toward Shingo. Hurcule grabbed her arm and held it tight.

"Well you're going to do this Videl, you have no idea how proud you'll make me and we can forget about all our fights and put them behind us…this is the biggest day of your life!" he said and then stepped through the doors as the opened and everyone in the large room stood up and Hurcule pulled Videl along with him but held her close.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I can see her!" Krillin said. "Wheres Gohan!?"

"We've got to stop it!" Goten yelled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You may all be seated" said the vicar of the church. Videl had a lump in her throat and she was very neveous.

"We are gathered here today…" The Vicar started.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gohan soard through the air as quick as he could to get to Goten, Trunks and Krillin and to see if they found her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm going! Gohan's not here yet and their about to be married!" Goten yelled as he landed and ran to the entance of the church.

"I'm going too!" Trunks followed.

"No kids wait!" Krillin yelled.

Goten tripped up on the step and Trunks tripped over him.

"Ow!" they both cried together. "That was your fault Goten!" Trunks yelled.

"Me? Its not MY fault they have so many steps here!"

"But it's your fault that you're so damn clumsy!"

"I'm telling Bulma you said damn!"

"I'm telling Chi-chi YOU said damn!"

"Where is she!?" Gohan yelled.

"She's in there Gohan HURRY!!!" Krillin yelled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Do you Shingo Hatsumi take the Videl Satan to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, until death do you part?"

"I do!"

"Do you Videl Satan take the Shingo Hatsumi to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, until death do you part?"

"I…I…I d…"

"STOP!" Gohan yelled, echoing the church. Everyone turned around to face him.

"Gohan!" Videl called as tried to run to him but was held back by Shingo. She reached over his sholder to him, trying hard to get to him.

"What are YOU doing here!?" Hurcule yelled.

"You can't do this Hurcule!"

"Who said? It's my daughter's life and mine! It's got NOTHING to do with you boy!"

"You know that it's got EVERYTHING to do with me!"

The crowd of confused people began to mutter amoungst themselves.

"Let go of me!" Videl yelled and punched Shingo across his face but he grabbed her before she could get away.

Gohan began to run to them but was pulled back by Hurcule and a huge crowd of security guards. Gohan could see them through the huge crowd as he tried to get to her, struggling.

Shingo smirked at Gohan then grabbed Videl's face and pulled it to his, kissing her. Videl struggled to get back but was surprised by his strength. She finally managed to break the kiss and stepped back.

"You're marrying me Videl and me only!"

"NO!" she yelled as she kneed him in the stomach and tried to get out of the church but everyone locked all the doors.

"She's marrying no one but Shingo!" Hurcule agressively said to Gohan, then pushed Gohan back so he could jump out of the crowd.

Hurcule then ran over to Videl and grabbed her, then pushed her down to the floor by her sholders facing the vicar.

"Do you?" said the vicar.

Videl tried to break free, struggling but everytime she did Hurcule pushed down harder on her.

"Ahhh!! LET ME GO! Ah!!"

Gohan then powered up, causing everyone to be pushed back by the force of energy.

Hurcule let go of her to see what was going on then Videl jumped to her feet and punched him, then kicked him in the gut but was then pulled back by Shingo. Hurcule got up and hit her across the face, making her fall down. He then picked her up by her arm to face the vicar again.

"LET HER GO!" Gohan yelled and shot a beam at him. Hurcule was thrown back and hit the wall hard. Videl quickly got up and tried to run to Gohan but Shingo was about to grab her again when a beam shot him out of nowhere. Goten and Trunks were hovering above everyone holding their palms out.

"No one takes Videl away from my brother and gets away with it!" Goten yelled and flew down to Shingo and started punching him, and Trunks did the same to Hurcule.

"Yes, I've always wanted to do this!" Trunks cheered before punching Hurcule over and over.

Videl ran to Gohan and jumped in his arms. They hugged eachother tightly, not wanting to let go.

"I love you so much Gohan! All I ever wanted out of anything anyone could ever give was you, I wanted only you!" she said as she gripped onto him tighter, scared that she'd ever lose him.

"You are all I care about Videl I'll only ever love you" Gohan said as he leaned down to her. Their lips were inches away when they were interrupted by a loud bang by the doors.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?" yelled a women standing by the door.

"Huh? M…Mom???" Videl said in shock as everything went silent.

"I couldn't miss my own daughter's wedding could I?" She said.

Videl's eyes began to sparkle as she ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Mom! I've missed you so much!" she cried.

"I've missed you too Videl! Huh? Why have you got blood on your face??!"

Videl just stepped back and pointed to Hurcule who was vertually out from the small attacks he got from Trunks.

"May I?" she asked Trunks, and Trunks stepped aside. Videl's mom kicked Hurcule across the face, knocking him out cold.

Everyone in the church was very confused, and most of Shingo's side of the family made a quick escape. Videl smiled happily and hugged Gohan again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4 hours later…

"I'll never leave you with that bastard again" Videl's mom said outside Gohan's house.

"Do you have to leave already?" Chi-chi asked.

"Yes, but I moved to a house in Satan City…although I'm sure it should be named after that kid who fought Cell!"

"So you live near by?" Videl asked.

"Yes sweetheart, and you can visit me anytime you want!" she said, "I hope you'll be happy living here Videl with your very good looking boyfriend!" she said, causing Gohan to blush a bit.

"I love you mom, thank-you for coming back and thank-you for making sure that everyone realised what a foney Dad is!"

"That's fine sweetheart, no one should have gone through what you did"

"Would you like me to take you home?" Goten asked.

"That would be very nice but you're a bit little and…whoa!" she said in surprise as Goten floated up and easily lifted her up.

"Ok…Bye Videl! Thank-you Chi-chi and gohan for taking care of her!"

"Bye!" Everyone said and waved.