Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Only You ❯ Only You *The Final Chapter* ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only You- Chapter 15: Happily ever after…

"Well I'm glad that bully is finally where he should be!" Chi-chi said as she dropped the paper on the table, which read; Hurcule Satan- The worlds hero? Hurcule Satan has been jailed for not only lying to the whole world about his so-called powerful strengh but for child abuse. He has been recently beating his own daughter- Videl Satan around to get his own way and not only that but he blacmailed her into marrying Shingo Hatsumi, his top student. Videl got safely away from the wedding without officially being married, with her boyfriend- Son Gohan, son of Son Goku- The guy with big hair at the 'Cell Games' and bestfriend of Bulma Briefs- Head of Capsule Corporation.

Videl was sitting on a small hill outside the petite Son house. She was gazing at the gentle glow of the sunset infront of her as the light breeze blew through her hair. "I was wrong, that wasn't my dream come true before, This is…" she thought as she smiled to herself.

"Videl?"

"Huh? Oh hi Gohan"

"Are you ok?"

"Yea, I'm fine".

Videl stood up and walked toward him. "Happier now that I can be here with you" She said as she hugged him.

"Videl?"

"Yes?"

"Theres something I've been meaning to ask you…" he said as he stepped back.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"Not exactly. Ok here I go. Videl I love you so much, I love you more than life and as long as I live I will do everything and anything in my power to protect you and make you happy. I may suck at this because I haven't really practised but… Videl?" he said as he took her hand and got down on one knee, then let go and got out a blue velvet box and opened it. "Will you marry me?"

"Videl's heart skipped a beat, she couldn't believe it. She felt like crying she was so happy. She smiled and said,

"Yes! Yes of course I'll marry you!"

"YES!" Gohan cheered as he jumped to his feet and lifted her off the ground and spun around in circles, "Yes! Yes! You've made me the happiest man alive!" he cheered.

Videl laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck as he slowed down then kissed him passionately.

"You've given me everything I've ever wanted Gohan and that was only one thing…Only you" They kissed again, knowing that know both their lives had changed and just like in a fairytale, they'd live happily ever after.

The End

(Hiya, hope you liked it! Sorry I took so long to update this fic but its all done now. Send any comments or questions or…anything to me at my 'new' e-mail add; VidelchicZ@hotmail.com (If you send to my netscape e-mail add I won't get it because it was deleted)

Back to Fanfiction Back to G/V Fanfiction