Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pale Green Stars ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

*Scream* *Gasp* *Faint* It's not actually a new chapter, is it?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own DBZ.

Vegeta pulled away from Bulma's embrace. "What do you mean? What have you been feeling for me?" Bulma rolled her eyes.

"Come on. You expect me to believe that you don't have women swooning over you every waking moment?"

"Yes."

"Liar."

"I wouldn't lie."

"Vegeta." Bulma stalled, trying to think what she would say next. "I've fallen, I've fallen hard. I don't know if I'll be able to get back up from you." He stared at her blankly. "And that's why you have to come with me. There are so many wonderful things about being in love that you are missing out on."

"I don't know if I believe you."

"What's not to believe?"

"You want me to believe that I can go with you to your planet and experience this emotion that is completely alien to me? An emotion that, by my father's law, is not supposed to be experienced by any Saiyan?"

"Yes."

"Who's the liar?" Bulma signed and gently grabbed Vegeta's wrist. Her fingers crept up to the hem of his glove and slowly pulled it completely. Closing her eyes, she positioned his hand so that it was cupping her cheek.

"I really, really want you to do this." The pads of her fingers were drawing light circles on the back of his extended appendage. "If you aren't convinced I'll personally do the upgrades to your systems for free. You won't have to give us any moronite." Her face went white as she realized that she had just basically given up the only thing that would keep her planet going.

"How badly do you need the moronite?"

"The survival of Earth depends on it." She answered quietly.

"No." Her eyes widened.

"You're not coming with me?"

"No. If I'm not convinced, then it's not going to change the plans of our trade. This will just be a little experiment on the side."

"Thank you, Vegeta." She sprang forward and kissed him roughly. "I'll make sure you don't regret this."

"You had better not." He replied after she was done. She looked into his eyes, knowing that her kisses had been a lost cause. "Are we just going to sit here or are we going to leave?" Bulma playfully slapped him.

"Get your things, we're taking my ship."

~*~

Within a matter of hours Bulma and Vegeta had packed their things and loaded her ship. Vegeta had left a note telling Aran to take to ship home and tell his father that he would be overseeing the development of the new software. Bulma called Aunda and told her what a great person she was and that she would be back to visit her once in a while.

Bulma typed in the proper coordinates and they were off as soon as they had boarded. Vegeta was looking out one of the windows as he began taking a sheet out of its tin.

"Put that away. I want to see what happens when you go for a while without one of those horrid things."

"Sorry, it's more out of habit than anything else really."

"Well at least try not to do your drug abuse while you're on my ship."

"Are you going to dictate my every move during this trip?" He smiled slyly at her.

"Probably."

"Just asking."

"I'm not going to make it a three-day hell if that's what you are thinking." Bulma began to leave the main deck. "I'm going to bed, care to join me?"

"No, I'll be fine sleeping here."

"On the floor? Or are you going to crash in the chair?"

"Either one. This relationship should be kept professional."

"You're just being an ass. You know where I stand on this `relationship'. I'll see you in the morning, or whatever constitutes as morning out here in space. Goodnight."

"Night." Vegeta sat up many hours after Bulma had gone to sleep, just looking out the window at the nothingness of space, trying to figure out what he was going to do if by some chance she could make him fall in love with here as well.

3 days later…

"Vegeta, hey Vegeta, wake up." Bulma shook Vegeta's shoulder lightly. "We've just entered Earth's atmosphere, we'll be landing in five minutes. You don't want to look indisposed when we land."

"Don't worry, I'll be ready in four." Vegeta replied while rubbing his eyes.

"You had better. You wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea. I'm starting the landing sequence, so hurry up." Bulma punched in the necessary codes and sat back to wait. She watched Vegeta frantically throw on his clothes. "Two minutes."

"I'm almost there." He quickly attached his cape to the armor he wore. "Done."

"Don't we look important. Some words of advice; don't act all high and mighty around people and don't walk around dressed like that. Not that there is anything wrong with the way you are dressed now, it's very sexy, but seriously, people are going to think you are from the circus. I'll get you some nice clothes to wear." There was a short jolt as the ship touched down. "Ready to meet my planet, Sparky?"

"Sparky?"

"Just forget it." She turned in the direction of the doors as they opened. "Hey, Dad!" She yelled as she jogged down the ramp. "I've missed you." Bulma gave her father a big hug.

"I've missed you too, sunflower. Who's your friend." Dr. Briefs gestured to Vegeta, who was still standing at the top of the ramp.

"That's Vegeta, the prince I was telling you about. I brought him home because…"

"He's H-O-T-T HOTT!" Bulma's mother squealed as she walked out of the house. Bulma snorted.

"Well besides that, I brought him here because of these." She held up the tin that housed the sheets. "They are issued to Saiyans to control their emotions." She then proceeded to give her parents a run-down of Saiyan history and the reason for using them.

"How awful." Her parents said in unison.

"I know. I want to run some tests to see how they work." Vegeta had come down the ramp and was now standing by Bulma. "Vegeta, these are my parents. Mom, Dad, this is Vegeta. Vegeta these are my parents." A few "how do you do"s and "nice to meet you"s were exchanged before they went in the house.

They spent the rest of the day getting him acquainted with the Capsule Corp. grounds and the surrounding areas. She introduced him to a few family friends and showed him how to operate everything if he wanted something. After supper she showed him where he would be staying.

"You can stay in the guest room, unless you want to stay in mine." Bulma had taken him upstairs to the bedrooms.

"No, that's alright. This place will be just fine."

"You would not be so ungallant as to turn down my request."

"I would not be so ungallant as to take you up on it."

"Fine, have it your way. Just put your things in there. My mom will have some clothes for you in the morning." She turned to leave but stopped on a whim. "My room is cattycorner to the master bedroom if you change your mind."

"You don't have to worry about that." Vegeta said as he entered his room and closed the door. Bulma walked slowly to her room, leaned her head on the doorframe and sighed.

"You don't have to play so hard to get." She shuffled into the darkness, changed into a pair of Cat in the Hat pajamas and slipped between the sheets. She fell asleep a few minutes later.

To be continued…

A few moments with Malevolent Angel: I suppose I should be happy with 5 reviews since this is such a rampant piece of bullshit. But seriously, even if you hate it, leave a review telling me what you like/hate/think should happen/think shouldn't happen. Reviews let me know it is getting read.