Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Pyrokenesis: Burnt By Rage ❯ Change of Fate ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: ::deep sigh:: So have u guys heard about that terrible Tsunami in the east? I had so many sad stories ever since then. Anyway, one to some good news…. I successfully quitted my job! YAY!!! More time to write now so I promise you that I'll update this story a lot more ::wink::

 

Thanks to all my Mediaminer reviewers….this website won't let me see my reviews at the moment so I can't write individual thanks. But thanks so much for the review!!!

 

My thanks to fanfiction reviewers will be given at the bottom ::smiles::

 

THANKYOU LITTLE-FIGHTER88 FOR BETAING THIS FIC!!!!

 

 

 

Chapter 3

Change of Fate

 

10:15am

Red Dragon Restaurant

 

Chichi laughed out at the look the blue haired girl had on her face as Bulma tried the spicy fried jumbo shrimp she had just served.

 

"Oh. My. GODDD." Bulma exclaimed like she had just found paradise, her eyes were closed soaking up every last taste of the newly discovered food. She had tried countless plates of food, thanks to her new friend, and above all the delicious plates, the fried shrimp in her hand were now declared her new favorite.

 

Next to her, Vegeta, Juu, and Goku were busy finishing plates of food; all of them just as delighted as Bulma was.

 

"Chichi, I love you!" Bulma's declaration was muffled through the bits of food she still had in her mouth, trying to finish all of it before either Goku or Vegeta saw the new dish of Jumbo fried shrimp.

 

Chichi just giggled and smiled warmly back at her, finally getting a good look at the group. She would be lying if she said she wasn't the least bit jealous of how beautiful they looked. Like out-of-a-magazine beautiful, a Greek god and beautiful goddess with a hint of innocence.

 

A loud burp jotted her out of her own thoughts, turning to Goku she couldn't help but giggled at how cute he looked with the slightly embarrassed look he had for his eating behavior.

 

"So do you guys have a place to stay?" Chichi asked, she and Krillan collecting some of the empty plates.

 

"Ah, well….we have our boat." Bulma finally answered in hesitation. They had already received a free meal from Chichi; she didn't want to bother her more.

 

"You mean that small yacht?" Chichi raised an eyebrow, glancing out the glass of her father's restaurant into the sea towards the boat.

 

"So where are you guys headed off to anyway?" Krillan asked next to Chichi from behind the counter.

 

"Well, we were thinking south. To Florida." Juu said getting a glare from Vegeta which she choose to ignore.

 

"Florida? Why in the world would you want to go there? There have been hurricanes reported there for months now." Krillan grinned warmly at the beautiful blonde.

 

The four fell into silence at the thought.

 

"You guys can stay at my house if you want." Chichi suggested making Krillan almost drop the plate he was holding.

 

"We couldn't-" Bulma began, eyes wide at the generosity this black haired girl had.

 

"Yes, you can. I see no problems with my fath-" Chichi replied.

 

"You already gave us a free meal and considering how much we ate-" Bulma gestured to the many dirty plates.

 

"The cost is no problem-"

 

"We wouldn't want to bother-"

 

"It's no bother at all. It'll be fun." Chichi insisted.

 

Bulma glanced at Juu, Vegeta and Goku who looked right back at her, giving her no clue whether to refuse or accept Chichi's offer.

 

"Look if it makes you feel any better, you guys can help out around this restaurant. That way, you can earn money too." There, that was her last card. If they didn't except then there was no way of stopping them from walking out of her life.

 

But why did it feel so important to help them?

 

Why did she feel connected to them?

 

"Are you sure?" Bulma asked quietly.

 

For a moment in time, the earth was silent as if it had stopped moving.

 

No sound of waves….

 

No sound of the seagull's morning cries,

 

No sound of the cook's usually loud banging noise.

 

The earth was still, as if waiting for her answer. As if just one word would change the path of her life forever……

 

 

Author's Note: Ok, so it's a…bit….short…but I'm going to update sooner now I promise!!! PLZ REVIEW FOR MEEEE!!!!

 

[To my reviewers]

 

rose-of-vegeta- Thanks for the honesty. And your right, this story is really going to get fully swinging now that all my main characters are in. Hope you like this chapter and don't fine it too boring even thought it's short. R&R for me!!

 

Ryoka-space-pirate- So glad that you like this story so far! Thanks for the awesome review! R&R for me again!!

 

DBZ-fan-jess- ::blushes deeply:: You made my day with the longest review for chapter two!!! Thanks so much ::squeezes jess in a tight hug:: At least all the hurricanes in FL is gone now…right? And at least u're computer didn't get whipped out like those many houses, lol. And yay, you finally updated your story even though it was short…but the question now is: when are you going to update again??? Thanks for the review again, I'll hold you on that promise you gave. R&R for me!!!

 

Goku-lover21- Thanks so much!!! I'm so glad to hear that you like it (if you even remember what it's about since it's been awhile, lol)! Hope you had a happy New Year!!! R&R for me!!

 

Goggie-kun- Thanks for the review! Here's your promised chapter, even though it's a bit short, I'm going to update this story a lot more often. Hope you like this chapter! R&R for me!!

 

Little-fighter88- haha, even though it took you so long to review….it took me longer to update so I guess it makes up for everything huh? Lol. I love your review…all of them!!! Thanks so much! Review for me ::winks and hugs::

 

b-chan2007-Thanks for the review, and here I thought that I was explaining a bit too much so that it turns out so boring. But either way, thanks a lot ::hugs b-chan:: You're the best! Review for me again!

 

Candy the Duck- Thanks for the review. Glad to see that you like this story too! I hope you like this chapter. I love hearing from you, review for me!!!