Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saijin Love ❯ Romance on Mt.Pao ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Six: Romance on Mt.Pao

Trunks and Pan walked hand in hand across the greens of mount Pao,Pan finally having pushed back the tears.She could feel love for Trunks,yes now that she had seen how much of a big part of her life he was,but only as a friend.Lingering like having desert before dinner,Pan knew which was sweeter,and which she preferred.
She always thought Trunks was off with her uncle,anyway,it was a big revelation to hear of his straightness.The clouds were slowly drifting away and without any replacements,so the sky was completely blue and the ground flooded with sunlight.
"I'm so glad you saved me,Trunks"Pan whispered.Her voice still had not recovered,and she talked softly and quietly still.
"Well you still havnt told me why"Trunks replied.Pan knew that the truth could hurt him,so she hung her head and felt the sunlight heat her neck.She threw her head back and turned it to him.
"Isnt it such a lovely day?"she asked,taking in a great,fresh breath.
"Its lovely when your here"Trunks said.
She smiled and looked at a giant apple tree with a large chunk missing.
"Lets go sit down here and talk"Pan said.They sat under the huge tree and enjoyed the shade for a while,Pan musing over Bra,and Trunks thinking of how he could start conversation,but he couldnt.He could tell that Pan was keeping something from him,and this hurt him.
"Get my card?"he asked.
"Yes"she replied,pulling him back so that they both fell into the tree,lying down as if it was a bed."It was brilliant,thanks"
Trunks smiled and blushed.
He's so sweet... Pan thought,but Bra flitted back into her mind and ruined the moment.She was almost,now,torn between the two.But for now Bra was still in the lead and she could never fully forget the wonderful time Bra gave her.She could never forget that,and Bra would be back...someday.For now though she would keep herself contented with another wonderful,magical,beautiful Breif.
She rolled onto her stomach and propped herself up with her elbow,and she stroked Trunks' stomach.
He enjoyed her warm hand moving slowly over him,and thought about just how much he loved her.
Pan moved her head onto Trunk's chest and snuggled in.
"Thanks for today,Trunks"she said."You've shown me more love than anyone else has today"
Trunks was dying to move closer to her,to show he had the upmost devotion and love for her.He moved down and his lips touched hers,and held for a while.
It was a change for both of them.
Pan had never kissed a man before,well not in this context,and it felt strange.With a female it was like two perfect copies fusing,like feeling yourself in a different flavour,someone who would share most of the things you did.But with a male,it was different.It was like two completely different things banging clumsily together.
Even more strangely,Pan enjoyed it.She enjoyed being hailed in Trunk's kiss,for it was amazing.It was like two elements clashing,like two different bodies expressing their love.Pan enjoyed this diversity and difference,and she tentatively experimented with her tongue,letting it touch his,and the effect was brilliant.
Pan felt very different,like Trunks,when they pulled away,both amazing by the better-than-expected results.
"Trunks,I..."she whispered.
"Pan that was amazing....your,your amazing!"Trunks mumbled.
It seemed like the stakes were even.Both Trunks and Bra were fifty-fifty.

Vegeta awoke.It was about midday now,and in his usual routine complained loudly about his lack of breakfast-in-bed.Bulma walked in and placed down a tray laden with food.A black slab of something was on his plate where his second rash of bacon was.
"Whats this?"he grunted.
"Its black pudding,dear"she said."I thought I'd try something different"
"What?Whats in it,woman?"he growled.
"Pig's blood,dear.Eat up"she ordered.
Vegeta grunted nosily but secretly relished it.Blood had been sweet with Bra,and he wondered whether he would taste sweetness again.Bulma had not left the room.Her aqua hair was tinged very slightly with grey.
She sighed heavily and sat down."I'm afraid I've got some bad news"Bulma said.
"What?"Vegeta snapped,munching down on his black pudding.The taste was bitter and salty,and not very nice.
"Its about Bra"
Vegeta's face struggled hard in trying to prevent him from cackling madly.
"What?"Vegeta asked,trying to sound surprised and sincere.
"She's...oh,Vegeta,she's gone missing!"Bulma squealed.
"Missing?How?"Vegeta said with a smirk that was hidden by a large portion of bacon in his mouth.
"I...I dont know.Maybe a random murder or a ransom,we are one of the richest-"
"I'll search!"Vegeta cried.
"No,Vegeta,thats a detective's job.You rest,and take it easy"she replied.Vegeta smirked and busied himself with his fried egg.
He decided he would play a game,and he would get some money.Not that he needed or wanted such useless things,but he would do it for the thrill of the challenge.
"Ransom..."he repeated when Bulma was long out of earshot.He wondered of his next victim,he wanted to enjoy the pain and the rape and the savagery of it all.
He wanted the blood of his greatest advisary drenching over him.He may not be able to beat Goku physically but mentally he would rip him limb from limb.

The lavish,natural valley bathed Trunks and Pan in its beauty as they lounged about once again together in the afternoon heat and light.Their was a trickling river splashing in the background,their was animals grazing about the place and birds chirping among the fruitful trees.
Pan had here shoes off and was bathing her feet in the pure mountain water.Trunks was adopting a Goku role with training gear over him,training on the grass.
Pan wondered whether he was just doing this to impress her or just having some fun.She swung her legs up and down,the water swirling as she did so.
It was calm and relaxing and her attempted suicide only hours ago was nearly out of her mind now,and she had Trunks to thank greatly for that.She sighed...Trunks was amazing,she thought,watching him kick the air.He noticed this,looked at her and smiled.
Yes,Trunks was one great man.He was unlike Bra in several ways;for one,simply,he was male.Secondly,he was so kind and sensitive,and he was amazingly loving.Bra took,in some ways,her father's path and was rough and intrested mostly in being in bed with Pan...or at least,that is what Pan thought.Bra was a really good kisser,and really good in bed,but on reflection,she realised that Trunks was probably a better kisser,and as yet she had not had sex with him.She felt guilty:she was betraying a dead person who she had sworn to love forever for her brother.She was torn,and Trunks was gaining the upper hand.Any woman,or on the equalitity level any man would be extremely lucky to be with Trunks.He was one amazing man.Pan felt hot and tired,and decided she would go for a swim.She pulled off her coat and realised she had only the hospital wear for clothes.She slipped into the water and swam into the pure,clean pollution-less water,and flipped onto her back,looking up at the surface and the shining sky.She noticed Trunks dive in and flop around.He landed on the floor and looked up at Pan.He mouthed the words "Hi" and looked around.There was deep,dark holes around and plenty of wildlife.Fish darted around him.
Pan moved down and landed next to him on the riverbed.
"Wanna train?"Trunks asked,bubbles spurting out of his mouth.
Pan smiled and nodded.
"Okay then!"Trunks said.He threw off his heavy training top and it fluttered to the floor.
Pan was a little surprised at his muscles,she always thought of Trunks to be a little weedy.Not like it bothered her anyhow.
Pan flipped over and dodged continually,not thinking he went his hardest.The sparring continued for some while,every now and then taking a deep breath and returning under.Trunks launched himself at Pan but slipped on a slimy rock.He slowly fell down and onto her.His face lit up out of embarrasment,he tried to pull away but Pan let her arms hold him down.Trunks began to settle and realise that his mistake was actually a good thing.They were twirling slowly,with the momentum of the river and Trunk's leap,and they began to be carried downstream.Trunks hugged Pan and moved closer to her.He moved forward tentatively,scared that he might ruin whatever moment they had going,so Pan intiated the kiss.
It was again the wonderful,hot feeling,the same magical entracement Pan had had before,spellbound by Trunk's amazing kissing power.She slithered her tongue in and Trunks did the same,and she realised that maybe she did love Trunks,for real,not some meaningless fling or silly sex.Yes,they had lightly dated for a bit,on-off,and been friends,but this was much more.Trunks,in the relationship,had taken on the romantic role,the tomboy Pan not able to do so.That was something Pan liked about Trunks,he was so sweet and romantic.He knew exactly how to make Pan explode with feeling,in the way Bra couldnt.
It had become a comparison game for Pan,juggling the good things about Bra and the good things about Trunks.It was Trunks who was snatching away the top prize,but Pan needed to be with Bra again to truly decide where her heart lay.They pulled away and relaxed for a while,so that they were holding hands as they were carried smoothly along underwater.
Pan wondered whether she had progressed far enough with Trunks to become seriously affilated,but it seemed to have gone very quickly with Bra.
It had gone so quickly with Trunks.In the space of a week or so he had gone from slight affection to love.It was hard for Pan to come to terms with it all.
But then she remembered that this wasnt Bra,it was a whole new,different person,and she needed to start treating him like one,instead of thinking over and over about Bra.
She would have to put Bra and Vegeta and everything else wrong with her life at the moment to rest and focuse on Trunks.
Bra would now just be a memory,a lost feeling...she could forget about Bra now...could she?
Trunks was jerking her back into the real world.He was moving upwards and pulling Pan with him.They burst out into fresh air and climbed onto the bank.They both fell down into the grass,wet,hot and happy.Pan was lying very close to Trunks,and holding him like he was the very rope of her life.
Trunks looked down on her and with his hand brushed her hair back.
"I love you,Trunks"Pan said,rolling onto the hot grass for a sleep.
Trunks smiled silently and rolled over next to her and he too fell asleep.

Night fell on the Breif residence in mixed feelings.Trunks,ecstatic about Pan and on top of the world came home feeling lighter than ever.Bulma was still fretting desperately over Bra,and Vegeta was pretending,with evil happiness,to look for Bra,while really paying a visit to Kakaroto's house for a warrior's kiss.
Yes,he would scare Goku out of his wits.He would mess with his mind and torture his brain,he would kill his wife and second child after raping them all.The sweetness of it was infatuating,and Vegeta enjoyed the moment for a while as he flew through the evening.It was coming up to six pm,now,and Mt.Pao was coming closer and closer into veiw.A small house was visible,just,in the darkness.Vegeta's aura flashed away and his power went right down as he lowered himself.He landed on the hot grass and moved forward.He kicked open the door and charged in.Chi-Chi was in cooking clothes by the stove.She had turned and looked at him.
"What do you want?!Vegeta!Breaking down my door at this-"she protested,but Vegeta marched up to her and shoved her chin up.
"Not another word,wench.Where is Kakaroto and his son?"
"Goten is away...at the moment..."she gurgled in fright.Vegeta let her chin relax and she continued normally."And Goku is out training in the forest...now what do you want?I'm making supper and it will be done in a few minutes if you want any!"
She turned back but Vegeta grabbed her and threw her onto the couch.
"Actually,I want some supper,can you do me one pathetic earthling with some cum sauce over her face for me?"he asked.
"Oh!"Chi-Chi screamed."How DARE you!"
"I'll be soft..."Vegeta said,tearing away her clothes."For a....little while"
The screams of Chi-Chi filled the once-calm valley.