Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saijin Love ❯ Girl's Thing ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

PROLOGUE

GIRL'S THING

Pan looked over at Bra.MAN she was hot.She lay naked,asleep on her lylac-quilted bed.Pan continued to sip her coke.It was cold,fresh and relaxing.She was feeling hot and sweaty.Just looking at that beautiful aqua hair,cerulean eyes and sweet smile made Pan melt like hot butter.
Pan could resist the temptations no longer.She had to.She MUST!
Pan pulled off her Top,shorts and Shoes,jumping into the bed.
"What?Pan what are..?"Bra questioned.
"Shhh...shh..."Pan said,placing a long kiss on Bra's lips.
They pulled away,then moved closer.
"Pan I dont think..."Bra stammered uneasily.Pan placed another kiss on those damp,smooth,juicy lips.Yum.....Pan thought.Her tongue snaked through Bra's half closed mouth and found her's.They wound round each other,coiling and overlapping.The soft lips of the two saijins pressed deeper into each other.Pan was loving it.It was just what she wanted.She wanted to get serious.She Wanted Bra.Nothing was going to stop here.
"Oh...Bra..."she said,pulling away.
"Bra......."she said,pulling away her own Bra.
"Bra....I...want you"she whispered.
Bra looked nervously at her childish,cute innocent face.She Was beautiful.She just wasnt sure......