Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saijin Love ❯ Vegeta's Fury ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter One

Vegeta's Fury

Pan lay naked next to Bra,bathed in the warm moonlight,her face half illuminated,alluring and sweet.
"Pan,do you think this is right?"Bra asked.She didnt want to dissapoint her lover or her father.But,one or the other would be upset by this...
"What are you saying,Sexy?"Pan asked,nibbling on the Sai-jins ear tantalizingly."Dont you want a sexmate?"she purred,stroking Bra's breasts.Bra was confused.I mean,she was only 14,making the whole affair illegal in itself.Pan was also 14,a quiet and sweet black haired beauty.Her father would be angry.She knew but...
"Of course not..."she replied,kissing Pan breifly.
"Bra.I think its time.If our love is passionate and mutual,I think you should make love to me here.Now...."she said.WHAT??!! Bra thought.In her bedroom,in her house.Dad would go BALLISTIC if he found out.
"Pan I..."
"BRA!"Pan ordered.Bra looked deeply into those soft blue eyes and could resist it no longer.They began kissing,shortly at first,a teasing beginner.Then they became long and passionate.Bra make her way down to Pan's breast.Even at her age they were large and beautifully soft.She stroked them with her tongue,making Pan giggle.She bit one of the bare nipples.
"This is what you wanted isnt it?"She asked.
"Yes.......now its my turn..."Pan said,a glint in her eye.She began to inspect Bra's back,licking,sucking,kissing,biting down.She reached her anus,and inspected it with her tongue.It sent pleasurable shivers down both their spines.Bra's tongue found Pan's open mouth and jumped in quickly.They began a kiss.One that would seal their love,passion and indescribable lust for each other.Their love would last,no matter what Gohan or Vegeta protested or Goku said,or Trunks added,or Bulma shreiked.They wanted each other,and no-one would stop them.
"Pan........I wont have doubts anymore.I love you,Pan...................."
"The feeling is mutual my pretty half Saijin........"she told her,a grin of triumph spread her face.

Vegeta munched greedily on his bacon.Fucking little bitches kept him up all night,wailing and howling and making other weird noises.What were they thinking?They knew he had training.No respect.Bra entered the breakfast room.
"And what were you doing last night,hmm?"he snapped as Pan followed her in.Were they drunk or something?A look of daziness and tirdness overshadowed their faces.Surely they werent drinking,right?
"What are you talking about?We left the TV on,thats all"Bra said,jokily.She flushed violently.She had lied to her father,had sex with another girl UNDER AGED and under his roof.What would he think?But she remembered the vows she had took to Pan....
"Well next time..."Vegeta grunted.
"Dont worry.."Pan smiled.
Guilt and embarrasment swept over the two young,confused and scared girls.

Bra picked up her handbag and dashed out of the room and into the cold night air.She took off into flight,speeding up greatly through the night sky.The wind swept across her glittering,often described as sexy,face.She stopped at the Demi nightclub and entered,noticing her love straight away.
Vegeta watched the door as it swung in the violent wind on its hinges.Bitch.......that damn Bra left the door open again.She'd been going out night after night for weeks now.That PAN she's the influence.Any relative of Kakaroto must be some unruly whore.He thought of Kakaroto;runs in the family.Vegeta chuckled at his evil jokes.He stopped short.What was Bra doing?And with who?Were was she going?Was she doing drugs?
Probably.
Vegeta could stand no more.He blasted through the open door,knocking it off its hinges.His golden hair fluttered wildy against the oncoming wind.
What?Had he brought his daughter up wrong or something?She must be influenced.It cant be anything I've done.Surely?
No.Some influence or something.....must be.......he convinced himself.He felt Bra's Ki suddenly.She was close.Vegeta spotted it.A night club.With illuminated lights flashing the words brighly across the night sky:
"DEMI GIRLS"
Sex girls?Girl Sex....surely......Shit!SHIT!
"FUCK!"he yelled.He shot down.
Wait.
He must take it casually.He noticed some guy enetering the club wearing some kind of teenage "hip" jacket.
"Come here!"Vegeta ordered.He punched him in the stomach,knocking him out.Vegeta took his disgusting clothes and entered,to be greeted by horrible music,coming in from all corners.Smoke,from machines and people,wafted in through the darkness into Vegeta's path.
He saw Bra.
With Pan!
...............
Kissing?
END