Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saijin Love ❯ Lesbien's Pledge ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Two

Lebien's Pledge

Vegeta was seething,his golden hair back to raging cold black.He saw his little Princess,Bra,sucking on the tongue of some pethetic commoner's grandaughter,Pan Gokuu.
What was he to do?All sorts of feelings flitted through his mind.He imagined them having sex,living with each other.The shame....
His hair blasted into Golden anger.
"YOU!!!!!!!!!"He screeched,knocking people out of the way and striding in upon Bra and Pan's little affair."How could you?!You dissapoint me,daughter..."he said,a crazed tone invading his voice.
Bra was embarrased,but she kept a straight face.
"There's nothing you can do,Vegeta"Pan said softly."We have made our commitments......we love each other"she said.Vegeta couldnt stand it.His life began to break down before him.That pethetic Trunks going off with Kakaroto's son,now this.Anger boiled inside him,deep,deep down.
"I wont have it Bra....oh no....your going to HAVE A SMACKED BOTTOM,YOU NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!"He shouted demonically,sounding like an old nanny.His golden hair flickered into life.He easily knocked Pan into the black smoke and into the wall.
"What have you done??!!!!!"Bra screamed,stepping back from here demented father.
"Now now,little princess,we've got to go see the King..."he said,an expression of complete madness spreading over his face."Thats me.....I'm going to punish you,little girl...you've got to respect your elders and marry a proper Saijin warrior.We'll have to put you right..."he whispered insanely.
"Father...?Dad...what..."she uttered,as Vegeta stepped forward.Pan kicked him down.
"Leave her alone!"she commanded."I LOVE HER!"she declared loudly."Your not going to stop us!"Vegeta got to his feet,his eyes unfocused,tongue laying out of his mouth dribbling.
"No..."he dribbled,pausing to let the saliva roll off his tongue."Dont go all Trunks on me,little Bitch.Daddy's going to teach you a fucking lesson.....cant like girls,its not right..."he told her.
"NO!I love Pan....and you've made me realise my decision.Me and Pan are going,dad.I'll always love you,but I love Pan too.I hope you understand..."she said.The two girls took off together.
Vegeta was silent for a moment,contemplating his daughter's pledge...
....so,its all over....
"No...I dont think so.I'm going to kill you,little Bra and little Pan...not till I've ripped you apart..."he chuckled madly."ahha...AHHAHA...AahHhh!!!!!!!"
They club exploded into a ball of flames.Vegeta stalked out.

Gohan stood watching his daughter and her...um..."Girlfriend" packing a suticase,shoving clothes in hastily.
"Pan,where are you going?!You cant just leave like this..."Gohan said.Pan threw a long,bannana shaped object into the case and then turned,giving her father a kiss while Bra continued to pack.
"I'm sorry dad.I do love you,and Mom,Grandpa and everyone!Me and Bra just need some time alone,okay?"she asked him.Gohan was silent,watching his daughter run off with another girl.Vegeta's "girl".
"We love each other,dad"she finished.WHAT!!Gohan's mind yelled at him.Lesbien daughters?!
"NO!"he shouted.But Pan and Bra had sped off into the sky.
"She was..........crying.............."
A rapping sound on the door signalled Vegeta's arrival.His golden hair swayed and was bright in the creeping darkness.Gohan opened the door.
"Vegeta I need to tell--"but Vegeta silenced the young man with a grinding uppercut to the stomach.In the coughing and spluttering of bloody saliva that followed,Vegeta continued to beat Gohan's body into submission,until every last muscle was bereft of blood,every bone was cracked and broken.He wanted to hurt somebody and the father of the sick twisted disgrace-of-a-saijin that is Pan would do nice and fine for him.
"Can you hear me,boy?Wouldnt want you to miss out on my plan now,would you?"he mocked,and drove his foot into the shivering stomach.A spurt of blood escaped his lips.
"eugh..no..."he croaked.
"Good.Well,we unfortunately have something in common.Both of us have daughters.Both saijins.Both Lesbien or Gay or whatever you call crazy people on this planet.Their a disgrace!They should show respect,loyalty,pride and above all they must not show feelings for the same sex.My daughter,unfortunately,bares none of those qualities.She dissapoints me.So I'm going to kill her.Do you want to join me,little boy?"he asked,in a calm but crazy way.
"Vegeta......you cant..."he began,but Vegeta slammed him into the wall.
"CANT WHAT?!!"he shouted.
"You cant do this to your own daughter.......she cant help it........she was born like that.....please Vegeta lets help our daughters.......help them thro--"
"Enough of your babbling,you foolish bastard"he said.Vegeta grasped Gohan's neck,squeezing hard.He placed his hand on Gohan's furiously beating chest.He was gasping for air.
"You denied me once before..."he said,ignoring the large but futile gasps."On namek,you didnt join me......I spared you then..."he continued,in a quiet voice."But now.."he chuckled.Suddenly the big bang attack began to worm its way into Vegeta's palm.A haze of blue and green dazzling light pressed into Gohan's stomach and was released.
A golden haired,laughing madly,crazy man strode out of the flames.
"Weakling......"he said,before taking off into the night sky.

Pan walked out of the dirty shower in their musty,dark and dirty motel,her hair matted and untidy.A naked Bra sat on the edge of one of the beds.
"This is what we came for,my love"Pan whispered into her ear.He tongue dived in,then out.It slithered along her earlobe and across her face,into Bra's gaping mouth.In seeped in like water on a sinking ship.
The tongue roamed around Bra's mouth,with was dry.Succelent,came to Bra's mind,thinking of how do describe the feeling.Pan's tongue left,her wet and frizzy hair stroking along Bra's breasts.Pan's tongue began to sweep down along her throat and over her breast's.Pan,with one finger,twiddled the nipple around teasingly.The other her tongue made wet and juicy.She suckled like a new born baby,orgasmic milk flowing down onto Bra's stomach where Pan licked up like a cat.Her tongue was suddenly inside Bra's womanhood,up and down.She slowly inserted her fingers into her mouth then into the soft warm vagina,both of them squealing in pleasure.Pan took out the bannana object and unwrapped it.
"Pan its a!"Bra began,but pan silenced her with a kiss.It was a fake cock,big and long.She strapped it to herself,and began to stroke it along Bra's buttocks,a tingling sensation coming over both of them.
"You want me,hotty?"Pan said,nibbling affectionately on Bra's ear.
"Like hell,Mrs.Cunt"she whispered back.
Pan rammed it into her buttock hole,sending them both into an orgasmic frenzy.She pulled it out,before ramming it in ever deeper.It hit the spot and a lemony liquid that was included spurted out,giving Bra pleasureable pain as it stung her insides.
"Flip over,little mistress"Pan said.
"I lay myself bare to you Pan.A lesbiens pledge..."Bra said softly.
Pan shoved it into her Vagina sending another bout of lemon fluid into her,stinging both of them.
"FUCK ME CUNT!"Bra screamed.Pan smiled as she saw the orgasm take over little Bra.
"My turn..."she said softly.Pan smiled,waiting for an unmeasurable pleasure,but not before Vegeta would barge in.