Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saijin Love ❯ To be a Perfect Family ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

CHAPTER 3

TO CREATE A PERFECT FAMILY

"Come on, Bra" Vegeta ordered, watching her sobbing daughter. A dead and blooded corpse lay leaning against the wall. The thick maroonish bloodstains covered the carpet. It was Pan's body.

"Bra, your coming with ME!" Vegeta yelled at her. "I spared your life, didn't I?I was going to kill you. I don't even want you anymore. Your going to some home. "he said.

"But Mom can look after me…"she wailed. A twinkle appeared in Vegeta's eye.

"Mother didn't agree with me….so I got rid of her…"he chuckled.

Bra's sobs increased to such a pitch that Vegeta kicked her into the bloodstained carpet.

"Shut up you silly bitch" he ordered. "Now GET OUT OF HERE!" he yelled. Bra obediently stood and began to walk along the corridor. He had killed all the innocent people in the other room's, too. Silenced them…

Bra saw an open window with wind blowing in.

A chance of escape. Her father was beyond recognition; he was mad. Her mother and lover were dead….it was the only option. Watching Vegeta push his food uncaringly into a dead body's face, she turned and jumped out. She saw Vegeta take off behind her…to chase her.

"NO! What do you want me for now…"

"I only want to beat you about, little princess…"he begun, but a rage boiled within Bra. No one in her life was left. She became a golden haired fury. Super Saijin. Blasting away into the night, cushioned by her anger, Bra sped off into the night sky, contemplating the nights events. It seemed so close. As her super Saijin anger took her off into the sky, a flashback invaded her mind.

"That was amazing, sexy…"Pan whispered in Bra's ear, who was slumped next to her; a tangle of naked bodies. They breathed heavy after their hour of passion.

"I enjoyed it…and I realised…I love you more than anyone else. More than flesh and blood…"she said, cuddling her lover tight. She couldn't comprehend or compare that night's pleasure to anything else in her entire lifetime. Sensational presented and gorgeously acted. It was beautiful.

"Who's there?" Pan asked. Bra's thoughts had drifted away, but someone was rapping on the door. Bra felt a familiar Ki…

"NO PAN!" she yelled, but it was too late. The door was blown apart as Vegeta, Prince of Saijins walked in. Bra huddled herself in the cover.

"Bra…..as I thought" he said. Inspecting the fake cock, he tossed it aside." Playing boyfriend and girlfriend, perhaps?" he asked, stepping onto and over Pan's burnt and injured body.

"Daddy please no you cant change anything…we do and always will love each other. Nothing you can sa-"

"Oh really?" Vegeta mocked, picking up Pan's burnt body.

"I'll kill her now unless you come with me" He said.

"No…don't....."Pan muttered, but Vegeta punched her in the back. She became paralysed and dropped to the floor.

"Like your father, your grandfather and your uncle, you shall forever be weak.." he said. With a wave of his golden hair and an explosion that blew away the wall into the next room, Pan dropped down.

"PAN!" Bra screamed, jumping under a hail of rubble." No…no.." she sobbed, mopping back her sweaty forehead.

"I'll…always love you.." Pan whispered." My Pan…"a smile masked her dead face. They died loving…

Vegeta stood triumphant, grinning and completely insane above the helpless Bra.

"I'm going to give you a beating you wont forget" he said.

Among the turmoil, screams and pleads, Bra was beaten about. Blood spouted over Vegeta's cold hands, making him cackle insanely. It warmed him and fuelled his killing Passion. Bra screamed in anguish, but her cries fell upon deaf ears. Vegeta had wiped life out of the lonely motel, and he enjoyed that too.

"Scream, daughter scream" he laughed, driving his boot into her foot.

"Get up" he ordered, while she sobbed pathetically.

"Come on, Bra"

Bra was thrown back into reality with a jolt. A ship was docked at the new ship-port. None other than Goten and Trunks were on-board.

"Sanctuary.." she whispered, swooping down inside.

"And where are you two going?" She asked, surprising them both.

"A holiday. A tour of the galaxy.. well, as far as the ship will take"

Bra silenced him

"I'm coming with you"

"WHAT??!!" Goten shouted, grabbing Trunks' arm" I thought it was, ya know… just us.."

"I take the hint, don't worry, no bother will come." she said, hitting the take-off button.

"I'm coming for you, Dragonballs.." she whispered, watching the boosters take off, Vegeta screamed curse's from down below, her Grandpa waving goodbye.

"I'm coming for you, Pan…"

PICCOLOBOND: But not `till a sequel,ya wont!

BRA: Jerk!I was having a moment

PICCOLOBOND: Sorry,I guess*cough*

DR.BRIEFS: I'm offended by your lack of me!