Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saijin Love ❯ The Saijin Who Lived ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Four:The Saijin who lived

Vegeta stalked over to the hotel.He knew they were there.But what would he do?
Oh yes,he would kill them.He wasnt too sure his body held back this detail because it amused him greatly to hear he was doing it;he hoped that was what it was for because it DID greatly amuse him to think he would be killing again tonight,and killing his own daughter at that.He pondered the ways he would do it,imagined Pan screaming before he killed her too.
Vegeta was not insane.Just the new,superficial kind shell he had built up around himself had crumbled and his evil,sadistic,twisted old true self had been released,and he liked it.He liked the idea of killing and destroying and hurting.
He focused on his objective,the motel just across the street.

Bra was on top of Pan.She pulled her close and rolled off her,the orgasm finally at its end.They lay panting side by side and retreated under the covers.
Bra and Pan moved close,their hot bodies pressed together in stillness.
Pan kissed Bra,and wrapped her arms around her.Pan snaked her tongue into Bra's mouth and they kept the kiss as a lasting tribut to who they were and how they felt.
Bra moved her hand across Pan's stomach,stroking softly.
"Maybe we can never have the family we hoped for"she rolled closer."But we can still become our own family"
Pan looked down,her eyes shining,and Bra couldnt tell whether light had reflected in them or tears had begun to swell.
"I'll love you no matter what.It isnt some affair for me to test who I am...I want to be with you forever"
"Mutual"Bra replied.
The cover was suddenly thrown free of the bed.Vegeta loomed menacingly over them.He punched Pan's face and knocked her body into the wall.
"NO!"Bra screamed.Vegeta knocked her hard and she fainted.Pan fell onto the floor,also unconcious.Vegeta smashed his boot into her face and blood splattered everywhere.He smiled and moved away with the limp body.
He moved along the corridor,killing anything he met.
Down in the lobby people turned.
"Hey!What do you think your doing,Mr?"a security guard asked.Vegeta grabbed his face and snapped it so strongly it came off.
People screamed and Vegeta continued and threw his daughter into a car.He jumped in the front seat and smashed the driver into the dashboard,stole his keys and discarded him.He slammed his foot into the accelerator until he was doing one hundred and fourty miles an hour,not stopping for anything,the naked body bouncing about in the back.He didnt know why he travelled this way;it amused him to squash people with the awesome speed.
The car was soon being chased by police cars and Vegeta purposely crashed it into the edge of a forest near a small street,knocking them high into the air and back down with a crash.Vegeta,unharmed,looked around.
They were in a small,moonlight clearing,moths fluttering around a few feet from the meadow-like ground.The naked body lay beside him,still unconcious.
Vegeta wondered how he would do it.He wanted to enjoy this moment as much as he could,to enjoy ending the life he created.
The thought amused he so greatly he laughed,his head thrown back,and he fell onto the grass.The moths were within reach,moving slowly and placidly across the moonlight.A larger one swooped down and he caught it in his hand.
He decided he would experiment with these moths on how to get the most pleasure out of ending their lives.He ripped off this one's head,but he went straight away so this bored him.He pulled another down and drowned it in his mouth,but he knew Bra would never fit and escape some how.
This still did give him great pleasure.He grabbed a third and pinned it down harshly.Its wings beat hopelessly.He pulled a sharp stone and cut across his bulb-like end.
Blood among other things spilled out but the creature kept moving frantically.He ripped of its wings and then shoved the stone through his heart.
The amazing release of amusment,because such sickening acts could not be called fun or happiness,he decided that he would kill his daughter this way.
But then another thing filtered into his mind,of that his daughter was a "lesbien".But he decided,as one pre-death tribute,that he would change all that.

The naked,sweaty body was travelling nearer to the realms of conciousness.By then,Vegeta hoped,he would have carried out his objective.He stripped himself of his own clothes and stared down at the body and its features.
"She's developed well"he said aloud."Too bad this bitch chose to ruin it all with Kakaroto's silly Dyke Grand-daughter"
He pushed her hair out of her face and began his foreplay.He bent down and kissed her,his tongue licking around her lesbien-stained mouth.His tongue removed itself and began licking her face like a dog.This would soon turn into something animal-like.
She began to awake.Vegeta grabbed her breast's and carresed them,until they were firm.She woke,but before she could scream Vegeta used his Ki to cover her mouth.
"Shh,your life will be over soon.Daddy just needs to clean up your lesbien taste"
She struggled but his weight pinned her down."You do very well without your dykeness,much better than your mother"
He began to lick her breasts and,try with all her might as best she could the animal forces began to conquer her.She gave into the disgusting temptation and a flood of enjoyment crashed down on top of her like waves.She moved up and shoved her breasts into his mouth,wishing it to be over,yet trying to exploit the full enjoyment of the moment.Tears poured down her face as yet another feeling clouded her judgement.Her orgasm senses seized the moment and she was powerless to stop nature's forces.
Vegeta sucked on her nipples,a weak milk pouring out.He slapped her.
"Bulma used to provide me well"
He moved down with his tongue his hands working furiously on the breasts,squeezing them and playing with them.His tongue met her cliterus and she writhed,trying to avoid the inevitable...she knew her orgasm would completely control her very soon,flood her and use her.
Vegeta bit it and moved down to her Vagina.It licked around,softening the entrance for his attack.His erected penis came into full veiw and slammed into her Vagina painfully,and pushed into her.She wriggled desperately,but it reached deep and she was totally lost in a mixture of bliss and horror.His ejaculation blew out its contents inside,filling it with his semen.He withdrew quickly and moved upwards,thrusting his penis down her throat and breaking his own Ki barrier.
She screamed,her final scream of resentment and was totally overcome by the orgasm and the intense pleasure and pain.His ejaculation splashed down her throat,she drank until she felt dizzy and bit on it.It withdrew and she screamed loudly as Vegeta flipped her and went in for his final assault on his daughter.
Her stool ripped,her muscles clenched and were destroyed by Vegeta's almighty cock.He ripped inwards and semen blasted inside,she screamed with almighty pain and after Vegeta thrust in and out like a giant ram he pulled away and they lay in a panting,wet,hot pile of entangled bodies.
Vegeta stood and created a Destructo Disc,and a few seconds later he had sliced away her legs.Her face snapped into total bareness,and he foot slammed into her face and broke her neck.He laughed,laughed with the almighty sense of destruction and the intense feeling of pleasure.

It is no longer a story about lesbienism.It is a story about how one man can ruin so many lives.
It is now about what Vegeta will do further,and more about Pan and what her next move will be.
Lesbienism is still evil in the hearts of many.People just want to live their lives.We should respect their descisions.Vegeta cannot and will not do that.