Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Saiyajin Law ❯ Saiyajin Law ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saiyajin Law
 
Disclaimer: Nope, I do not own DBZ, so keep it mind 'cause this is the only time I'm going to say it! I do own this plot though, so don't steal it please, it's all I own that's not in a box right now!
 
A/N: So, wheeeeeee. I'm going to say that this probably won't get updated a lot since I have a wonderful two weeks of band camp then school starts promptly the Monday after that's done. So, sorry if it takes a long to up date, really I am. And thanks to my beta, ShiningMoon. And their ages, Vegeta is 21 and Goku is 17. Anyway, onto my story, hope you like.
 
Chapter One-
 
 
Vegeta sat in a deserted room on Frieza's ship, staring out the window and thinking about a day quite a few years back.
 
*Flashback*
He'd been walking to the training room on the ship when he'd crossed a partially opened door and heard one of Frieza's men talking. "So, it's a good thing you killed the Saiyajin people."
"Yes," came the amused voice of his captor, "their king was going a bit nuts there at the end. He signed all these laws. One of them said that his 'heir' would mate with the Saiyajin that had the highest ki level regardless of gender or class."
At this the six year old Vegeta had made a horrified face on the other side of the door. This meant if there were no other Saiyajins left, he'd have to mate with Nappa.
He came out of his terrified stupor when he heard footsteps on the other side of the door, and took off as quickly as he could to keep from getting caught.
*End flashback*
 
Vegeta blinked as his mind came back to the present. Since that day he'd been trying to find some way to make sure he wouldn't have to mate with Nappa or disobey his father. He glanced over at a clock-like object with sixteen alien symbols on the face. His chance was coming in a few minutes.
He stood and headed for the door. There was a small opportunity of time for him to get into the main control room to use the ki sensor.
It worked much like a scouter, only on a much larger scale. He'd be able to search a huge range for that one ki he hoped was out there.
By now he was standing in the shadows by the control room door waiting for the creature on duty to step out.
A few moments later, out came the blue cat-like alien, and Vegeta slipped in through the door as it turned the corner.
He made sure the door was closed before stepping up to the control panel. He had a very limited amount of experience with electronics, but he was very good at figuring them out.
He placed his white gloved hands on the keyboard, glancing down at the characters written on them. He tapped one he was pretty sure would get him into the system that worked the program he was after. He held his breath as something started to appear on the screen. When he was pretty sure it was what he wanted he started to press other keys to put in what he wanted to search for. Pressing one last key, symbols began to flash by on the screen.
After what seemed to be a longer time to Vegeta than it actually had been, the machine let out a small beeping sound and a few symbols flashed across the screen. It told him there was a ki close to his specifications on a planet called Earth, approximately 200,903,342 miles away from his current location.
He quickly memorized the information before exiting the program and then doing the same from the room. Vegeta grinned as he slipped into a pod a few moments later. He pushed in the coordinates the computer had given him, and then pushed the buttons to put him into stasis mode and begin the journey. As he faded off into sleep he thought the name of the planet he was heading to sounded slightly familiar but he wasn't sure where he'd it before, but he didn't have more time to ponder it before the interior of the ship faded away as his eyes closed.
 
On Earth, a tall young man stood at a chapel with a beautiful young woman next to him. The priest in front of the couple smiled, saying, "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."
The young woman looked up expectantly at the young man, who looked down at her, confused for a moment before coming to the conclusion he was supposed to kiss her. He leaned down hesitantly and placed his lips tentatively over hers. The young woman wrapped her arms around the man's neck, pressing her lips hard against his.
 
A/N: Alright, I know this is a short chapter, and not very interesting but bare with me...
 
Vegeta: I'm not becoming Nappa's mate, I refuse!!!
 
Goku: He's not becoming Nappa's mate, I refuse to let him!!!
 
Gin: *Giggles* I'm glad. Anyway, I do hope you will read my next chapter and review this one. Till next chapter, bye!