Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Puppet ❯ An Evil Returns ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer-DBZ isn't mine

Summary-Frieza returns, but this time sends another to be his pawn…Celipa, the mother of Goku.

Note-Turles never showed up in the DBZ series.

Speech Patterns-

"The cows are in the fish," = Talking

'Dying sucks,' = Thinking

The spaghettios are multiplying in the sink = Japanese term. Those terms will mainly be the tag-ons (A/N: as in san, chan, kun, sa, wee, dono, and sama) and the names of elders (A/N: As in Okaasan, Otousan, Ojiisan, etc.) and also for chi and gi.

~And have gone to the fridge to call the lettuce into battle~ = Speech through a bond

(A/N: We will take a stroll on the Rue de la Blahblahblahblah) = Author's note

OFFICER, I SWEAR TO DRUNK I'M NOT GOD = Emphasis

Timeline, How It Should Have Been-

1984-At age 15, Goku and Chichi have their son, Gohan

1988-At age 4, Gohan is kidnapped by Radditz

1989-At age 5, Gohan helps defeat Vegeta and Nappa. He, Krillin, Bulma, Goku, and Vegeta spent about 3 months on Namek, defeating Frieza. 2 months later, Mirai Trunks shows up and finishes Frieza off, warning them about the androids that will come in 3 years

1990-Androids come earlier than expected, as does Cell. After 3 months, Gohan, at age 6, defeats Cell. GOKU LIVES!! Trunks is born.

1991-Goten and Marron are born. Chichi sends Gohan to 2nd grade, where he meets and befriends Videl and Erasa. (A/N: No Sharpner)

1997-Buu is unleashed upon the Earth. Gohan, at age 13, helps in the defeat of Buu. Basically follows what happened in the Buu Saga. Gohan starts training seriously again.

1999-Gohan and Videl, at age 15 like Goku and Chichi, have a daughter, Pan. 18 and Krillin have their second child, a son named Gill. Vegeta and Bulma have their second child, a daughter named Bra. Evil Buu has been reincarnated as Erasa's kid brother, Uubu.

2003-Where we begin

An Evil Returns

Footsteps resounded along the hallway. Under sun-like bright emergency floodlights, a man walked. He was dressed in white and gold Saiyan armor, yet he was not a Saiyan. His skin was a pale forest green. His hair was the darker shade of his skin, and braided loosely. His eyes were crimson red. Across his forehead was a white band with a hanging aqua bead, and on his ears were aqua-blue earrings. On his arms were what appeared to be black, finger-less evening gown gloves, and the same color gloves of what looked like leg warmers on his calves.

He walked past several doors, all containing a form of life. Different species intermingled in the rooms, free to do whatsoever they wished…so long as it did not include mutiny.

Zarbon reached a certain door. He pressed his hand against the keypad and waited.

"Access…granted," an electronic voice said. He removed his hand from the pad and walked in.

"Frieza-sama," he said, bowing onto one knee, his fist at his heart.

"Good, you're here, Zarbon-san," Frieza said. "We were waiting."

"My sincerest apologies, Frieza-sama," Zarbon said, and stood up. He glanced over at his master, and then at his partner, Dodoria.

Frieza was short and squarely built. His feet were big and his toes were clawed with purple nails. His skin was a sickly shade of pasty white, and his eyes were a blackish purple color. He was covered with white armor with pink and purple stripes, and on his head was a white crest with a purple dome, with black spikes coming out of either side.

Dodoria was taller than Frieza but shorter than Zarbon. He was a fat, bubble-gum pink blob with several spikes coming out of his head and wrists. He looked like a gigantic, pink pufferfish. His eyes were of the darkest blue, which matched his blue and white armor with gold stripes.

"Frieza-sama was about to tell us his plans," Dodoria said.

"Really."

Zarbon sat down at the table, quickly joined by Dodoria. Frieza remained standing, as he began to announce his plans.

A woman, being devoid of female company, made herself a cozy little spot in the dark of shadows. There was a door joining to the other room, where the ruckus was loud and firmly male-oriented. She had gone to this room to find a little peace.

The woman was 50, but she retained the strength and beauty of youth. Her raven black hair was cut short to the nap of her neck. Her eyes were the same shade of black, but they seemed different. There was a certain glint of sadness to them. She was dressed in a long white shirt and black shorts, and in her ears, yellow earrings hung.

She pushed back her hair and stood up. She went to the window, putting her hands on the windowsill, and stared out at the planets. Each of them were beautiful in their own way, but one held her specific interest.

It was a planet of blue and brown, with swirls of white. She stared at it not because if its beauty, but because of its significance.

"Celipa?"

She turned around. "Bardock."

She was looking at a man with raven-black hair in wayward spikes. His eyes, like hers, were the same color as his hair, and also like hers, they seemed different. There was a glint of rage in them. He was dressed in an aqua-colored gi with a red belt, and had a red headband across his forehead.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked.

Celipa shrugged. "Thinking."

"About what?"

"Kakarot. He was our last child, Bardock," she continued when he sighed. "And we just let Vegeta-sama ship him of to a backwoods planet where God only knows what happened to him."

"Radditz knows. As does Nappa."

"That was 15 years ago, Bardock. 15 YEARS. Anything could've happened in a decade and a half. That planet is a hotspot for trouble. And without our scouters…!"

"I'm sure he's fine," Bardock said reassuringly. "He survived that terror you call your sister, didn't he?"

"Don't make fun of Kiwa. She's a good woman." But Celipa's eyes were laughing. "Where are our other sons?"

"Partying it up with the others."

"Silly boys. You'd think they weren't grown men."

"They're young yet. Only 34 and 35."

Celipa sighed. "34 years old, Kakarot is…if he and his family follow the usual Saiyan ritual of mating, he is a grandfather of 4 years. I feel so OLD!" she exclaimed, laughing. "I'm a great-grandmother."

The door was suddenly pushed open. "Okaasan?"

"Yes, Radditz?" Celipa and Bardock looked at their eldest son, Radditz. He was taller than both of them, with wild, dull black hair to his feet, and black eyes with an evil glint to them. He was dressed in an orange-brown and white armor. Unlike his parents, who let their tails hang freely, he wrapped his around his waist.

"Frieza-sama wishes to see you, Okaasan. ALONE, without Otousan," he added as an afterthought.

Celipa sighed. "Well, what Frieza-sama wants, he usually gets, neh? I'll be back."

Celipa walked out the door, carefully avoiding the party, and left the room.

"Celipa." Zarbon was waiting for her. "Don't dawdle."

"Does it look like I'm dawdling? Hold on. I AM 50 years old."

"So is Frieza-sama, and he manages to get from place to place quick enough. Besides, doesn't the Saiyan youthful period last long? You are a terrible liar."

Celipa broke out in a childish grin. "No! It wasn't me! It was the one-armed man!"

Zarbon rolled his eyes. Celipa was an adult Saiyan and an exceptional warrior, and she STILL managed to act like a monkey school girl. "Let's go."

"Of course, of course," Celipa said, following him down the hall.

"Frieza-sama," she said, bowing on one knee like Zarbon had before.

"Number 684660," Frieza said disdainfully, not even bothering to use her name. "I understand that you have three children, am I correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"And only two of them are aboard this ship."

"Yes, sir. My youngest is on planet 000003. Earth." Celipa knew that Frieza knew this. He was simply toying with her.

"And my unfortunate defeat was brought about by this Kakarot, wasn't it? You should have taught him something of loyalty."

"He was shipped off when he was but 2 years of age," Celipa said.

"Yes, he was, wasn't he?"

"Sir, may I ask the importance of this meeting?"

"No, you may not, unless you want to be punished for insolence."

"Yes, sir."

"But I'll tell you nonetheless. Even though my demise was not brought about by your son, I still want my revenge. My scouter tells me that the one who killed me is not on that planet, so Kakarot is the next best thing."

"Frieza-sama, what does your revenge have to do with me?"

Frieza smirked. "Why, my dear, dear Celipa. YOU are the key to bringing it about. I know his weaknesses, and I can only attack him in a moment of complete surprise. You will go to Earth and explain who you are. When you've gained his trust, you will report to me. You will lead us to him and his kin. And THAT, my dear, is how I will get my revenge."

"Sir! He is my youngest, my baby! I…I can't do this. I WON'T! I'd sooner die than hand him over to you!"

"You had no problem sending him away, what was it…32 years ago?"

Celipa clenched her fist. "Our entire family was under threat of death by our king if I didn't. It wasn't a dangerous planet at the time. He would be safe!"

Frieza smirked, and chuckled. "I didn't realize how much you moneys cared about your young. But then, your king DID foolishly risk his own neck to save his hell-spawn son."

'Only thing that 6@$t@rd ever did right,' Celipa thought. "Frieza-sama, with all due respect, I refuse! Kill me if you want, but I won't hand my son over to you!"

Frieza sighed with mock sadness. "Such a pity, Celipa. And here I wasn't going to kill him. Just make him suffer. With your refusal, I suppose I must kill the rest of your brethren. Your husband, your other two sons, your sister, perhaps, as well?"

"Leave them out of this!" Celipa yelled.

"Go to Earth, Celipa. Do as I say, and you'll be united as a family…under my rule. Disobey, and I will kill your and yours."

Celipa's clenched fist shook. In defeat, she bowed her head. "Yes, sir. I will go immediately."

"That's a good little simian. You may leave now."

Celipa turned to go.

"Oh, and Celipa? I'm watching you."

"Yes, sir." Celipa continued to walk out.

Yeah, you probably got a lot of questions as to how Frieza got back from the dead, right? And how he's strong enough to defeat Goku? All will be revealed in further chapters.

REVIEW!!