Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Son Against Father ❯ A visit ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Son against Father

By Silvertress

Input by Cheeto

Disclaimer: I don't own Dragon Ball Z or anything having to do with it. And all that other stuff.

Author's Note: R&R and PLEASE REVIEW. Thank you;)

"Kakkorott could you be anymore damn slow." Yelled his brother Raditz. "We don't have all day for such trivial matters. The Prince wants us to be at the planet earth in half a year. We're already behind schedule." He ordered his younger brother.

Goku looked up at him. "Fine. Damn I never get to have any fun around here." He replied then stretched out his hand and made the fighter he was battling explode making pieces no one would even want to know fly everywhere.

"Why is this Earth so important? All four of us must go. We no longer have to deal with Freeza. Remember we killed him together last year. Or are you to slow and dumb to even remember that?" Goku laughed

"I hope you remember dear brother that I am more powerful than you and you should always obey your elders." Raditz lectured half-heartedly.

"Who is the only two Saijins who can become the legendary warrior; A Super Saijin? Shut the hell up. You know that the Prince mustn't know you can transform as well. He'd kill you."

"The Prince is a weakling, I could destroy him." Goku replied.

"Stop Now. You know we are the last of our race. We must go to the earth for several reasons. There are seven magical items the Dragon Balls that make you wish for anything. That is important enough. The ones on that Planet Namik were destroyed with the Planet after we defeated Freeza." Raditz said

"So our Prince is looking to become an immortal. Interesting" Goku thought out loud.

I think we brainwashed my brother to well. He is uncontrollable and ruthless. I might have to dispose him. There still might be some hope in his child. We'd return sooner. But brainwashing Kakkorott and defeating Freeza took so many years. Implanting memories over Kakkorott's old ones seemed more difficult and effective than we ever thought. After so many years fighting against Freeza he my brother was the one that killed him. The Prince thinks that he himself did the coup de grace on him. Little does he know I planted that memory. If he knew my Brother of the low class did it and turned Super Saijin before him. Who knows what would happen. It would probably drive him mad. I just hope that going to earth and probably seeing that bastard son of his doesn't erase the implanted memories. Brother you're so powerful that you could probably rule the universe. But one plan at a time. First, earth, then may be the whole universe will once again bow down to the Saijin Race.

"Careful, if you fly and think to much you could crash into something." Goku ridiculed. Raditz had been thinking all that as they were flying to their ships.

"I can't do that. Who would look out for you?" Raditz replied. Goku had no time to reply they were at their ships.

"See you in 6 months." Raditz called as he climbed into his ship and fell into stasis.

Goku glared at his brother. He then climbed in his own capsule and fell into the dreamless sleep of stasis. The stasis helped the fighters conserve their energy and made the long trips feel like an instant. The doors of the ships closed simultaneously. The autopilots took control and made the two capsules start to earth.

The last thought in Goku's head as he went into stasis was. We'll just wait and see who needs the protecting, brother dear.

#*#

"It's almost time isn't it?" Chichi asked her son.

"Dad as all the other Saijins will arrive in half a year." Gohan replied lowering his head. Chichi could barely recognize her teenage son. He had one large scar going across his cheek. He also seemed emotionally distant from her. He didn't even have his original hair color or eye color. Instead of his black hair and eyes golden hair and teal blue eyes replaced it. Gohan told her that Kami said it was what the Saijins called a Super Saijin, and few if any ever reached that level.

"Does that mean you and Daddy could finally come home?" Asked a small boy from her lap.

"Goten, don't worry we'll be home very soon." Gohan replied bending down to his younger brother. Goten had been born about 8 and a half months after Raditz had stolen Goku. He barley ever saw his older brother maybe about 20 times in his nine years of life. The only thing he had of his Father were pictures and stories his mom told him.

"Goten go upstairs and play." Chichi ordered.

"But mom." He protested

"NOW." She almost screamed. Reluctantly he stood up looked up at his brother he knew little about and his Mother looking at him so intensely. He decided he better go, so he ran to his room.

"Promise me one thing. When they come they won't get Goten. He's the only thing I have left." Chichi said on the verge of tears when she heard Goten slam his door.

"They won't go after him. They don't know about him. His energy is also very low. Kami also is protecting him… If anything were to happen to me. Goten would still be shielded from the Saijins." Gohan said somberly

"Thank God. Gohan, you have to take care of yourself. I know why you came. This is not good-bye my son. You know that you can do it. I just wish there was another way. I desire that you didn't have to waste you child-hood like this. But I have to admit it after all these years. It was your destiny. Destiny can be cruel; we can't fight it as hard as we try to do. But it just drags us along." Chichi told her son.

"Damn Destiny. It takes my family away, makes me loss my innocence before you suppose to even think of it. Now I must go fight my own Father. What kind of world is this? I accepted my destiny a long time ago. I told you once before that I don't know what kind of life I've lived so far. But it's the only choice I have. How bitter and sweet life can be. No Mother this is a Good-bye from me. In nine months you'll hear a hello from your Husband my Father and your son. Things will be as they were, or as they were suppose to be. The Saijins will be destroyed whatever it takes. That's my goal. I can only promise you one thing. Goku my Father and Gotens your husband will be returned to you. I still can't tell my fate. I'll fight those damn Saijins to hell and back or until my finale breath. That… That is my destiny Mother. The rest is still to be determined." Gohan said looking her straight in the eyes with such emotion. She almost burst into tears.

"Gohan…" Chichi stammered.

"Bye, Mom." Was all Gohan said as he went out the door. Chichi was left sitting in her chair staring stunned as her son walked out the door.

"Good luck son. I'll love you till the end of time as you Goku." She whispered under her breath. "I finally have the answer to my question. What kind of life are you living. The precise life you were preordained to." She spoke to herself.

#*#

Authors Note. That was the real first chapter. Just a little play on all the emotions, it's called character development people!!! Next time the Saijins finally arrive. Thanks for reading. Please review.