Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Teal Eyes ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

mystic_writer: Okay, here's Chapter 6 of Teal Eyes! ENJOY!!! ^o^ And, as always, I do not own DBZ or any of the characters… (Except for Bitchelle, oops, I mean Crystelle. ^_^) Man, you guys really don't like her, do you?

Crystelle: *flips her hair* What's not to like?

mystic_writer: Hey! How did you get out of the closet?! *chases after Crystelle* Where do you think you're going?!

Crystelle: *runs into Kr@bK@kes's bathroom* I must re-dye my wonderful, precious hair now! Sayonara, LOSER! *slams door*

mystic_writer: *smirks* Oh really? I'll get the last laugh! Just wait and see pplz!

Notes: About Gohan and Erasa cleaning the class: It's customary in Japan that daily (or weekly, I don't know for sure) selected students stay after school and clean up the classroom. I wish we would do that! My classrooms looked like TRASHrooms!

Warnings: Um, Crystelle. ^_~

~*~

Teal Eyes: Chapter 6

By mystic_writer

mystic_writer@hotmail.com

~*~

After cleaning the entire classroom, Erasa and Gohan departed to their respective lockers. Gohan opened his locker and was ambushed by dozens and dozens of notes. They poured like a waterfall out of the small space and onto his shiny black shoes.

"Wow, I guess I'm… popular… Heh heh…" he mumbled to himself.

He bent down, gathering up every note, and stuffed them into his backpack. After cramming a few books into his locker, Gohan slammed it shut, and headed down the hall to meet Erasa. She waved as he approached.

"Ready?" she chirped.

"Yeah… Oh, that reminds me…" Gohan said, "Actually, Videl was supposed to come to my house today…"

Erasa raised her eyebrows and gave him a sassy smirk. "Really? When did this happen?"

Gohan blushed. "No, it's not like that, Erasa! She wants me to study with her. She needs help with her homework-that's all!"

Erasa rolled her eyes. "That's what they all say,"

~*~

Gohan stood frozen in awe at the huge mansion before him. A slender hand fluttered in front of his face.

"Earth to Gohan," Erasa sang, "Videl's house isn't that big…"

Gohan cracked a goofy grin. "I bet you could get lost in there,"

"Okay, okay, it is big!" Erasa led him to the massive front door. "But you know, Videl's room isn't hard to find. It's at the end of the upstairs hall-past about 20 doors or so and…"

"You lost me. Let's just go in now…" Gohan knocked on the door.

Erasa thumped him in the shoulder.

"No one's going to hear that, silly!" She teased, bringing her pink painted finger up to a small but elegant doorbell, pressing it lightly. She smiled at her embarrassed friend as the bell chimed. A woman with blonde, shoulder length hair opened the oak door. Gauze and tape adorned her left cheek, and she crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance.

"Can I help you?" she asked, her voice slightly irritated.

"Hi Crystelle, it's me Erasa… You know, Videl's best friend?"

Crystelle looked the duo over, and then cut her eyes to Gohan.

"Oh yes… I remember you, but who is this?" She asked, her jade eyes burning into his. For a moment, Gohan thought he saw anger flashing in her eyes.

"I'm Son Gohan," he said shyly. "Videl and I are just acquaintances…"

Erasa twiddled her fingers. "Um, we were wanting to see how Videl is doing. Is it alright if we visit with her?"

Crystelle's emerald eyes narrowed. "I'm sorry, but Videl is grounded." she said gruffly. "She has hardly any of her privileges, which means NO friends allowed." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"But… why?" Erasa asked, confused. "Is it because of what she did in school today? Please…" She clasped her hands. "It-It was my fault! I'm the one that got her in trouble!"

Gohan stared down at his friend in bewilderment. `It was actually Sharpener that got Videl in trouble today…so why is Erasa going to take the fall?' He thought. `I guess best friends do each other favors…'

Crystelle smirked, her mood shifting. "That's not what the principal said on the phone… Nice try, little girl. As I've told you, Videl is not allowed to see anyone until she has finished serving her punishment." Her grin grew wider. "And it will be a while before that happens… Now, LEAVE before I call the police!" With that, she slammed the door, shaking the picture windows that lined the front wall.

Erasa turned to look at Gohan. "It's not fair!" she whined. "Videl's my best friend, my only best friend! Well… besides you Gohan, but I've known her since first grade, and never, ever has her father given her such a harsh punishment!"

Gohan gazed at a small, pale flower that seemed out of place on its blooming bush. All the other flowers were thriving in size and flourishing in a bright, coral color. It was ironic how much it reminded him of Videl's situation.

"Maybe… maybe the problem isn't Videl or her father." His gaze fell to Erasa, who snapped her fingers when Crystelle's pucker face entered her mind.

"It's… her."

~*~

Hercule stuck his head out the lounge door. "Crystelle? Who was that at the door?"

Crystelle locked the door behind her. "…Reporters."

"Aw, but you know I love publicity, honey!" the Champ complained, picking up a glass and a bottle of red wine. He handed Crystelle the expensive looking glass and poured her some wine. She sipped, being careful not to rub off any of her ruby lipstick.

"I told them you were resting and not to disturb you. When they wouldn't go away I had to bite…" she murmured.

"Oh…" Hercule looked down at his glass in disappointment. "By the way, cupcake, how's your cheek feel?"

"Very sore…" Crystelle moaned. "I think a kiss would help, don't you agree?" She offered her cheek to his scratchy, mustached lips. He pecked her softly and afterwards, Crystelle picked up the wine bottle.

"Would you drink to it?" she purred.

"I will…"

~*~

Videl clinched her jaw as she tried to control the anger building up inside of her. When she had heard the doorbell ring earlier, she had raced to her window to peek through the curtains, only to find Erasa and Gohan being shooed off by Crystelle. Afterwards, she had ran down the hall and hid just above the staircase so she could listen in on Crystelle and her father. After hearing all she could take, Videl retreated back to her room and flung herself on her bed. `That…that… How DARE she?! How could she treat my friends like that and lie to dad like she did?' Videl thought in much desperation as she buried her face into her soft, fluffy pillow. `And what's worse… I can't be there to save the city! I'm practically forbidden to leave the house! Oh, what do I do now?'

The sudden shrill of sirens woke Videl from her muse. She rushed to her window, watching as five cop cars sped down the road. `I wonder what's going on?'

"Videl? Videl, are you there?" A voice came over the tiny speaker embedded within her watch.

Videl swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to hold back her tears. "Y-Yes. What's t-the matter?"

"We've got a hostage situation down on Third! The suspects are a military faction. I'll fill you in as soon as you can get here…"

"I'm on it!"

Videl pulled back her curtains and opened her window. "Sorry daddy, but lives are at stake!" She jumped and landed on her behind in Crystelle's special flowerbed. "Oops… NOT," She laughed half-heartedly feeling a little better about her self, and raced from the property.

~*~

Erasa convinced Gohan to come to her house instead of going straight home, which was something the saya-jin really wanted to do soon, for he feared the wrath of his mother. She dragged him through each room, talking to him with enormous enthusiasm. She opened the first door in a short, cozy hall.

"And this is my room! It's not too girly for you, is it Gohan?" She asked, watching as his eyes grew big. There were yellow walls, a light pink floor, a white, wrought iron couch-bed with the most stuffed animals on it imaginable, and many other pieces of wicker furniture. And, of course, there was a huge purple and yellow flower rug that was situated at the end of the bed.

"Wow, do all girls' rooms look like this?" Gohan asked, still in awe at the amount of feminineness emanating from the small room.

Erasa giggled. "That's a hard one! Here, have a seat!" She pointed to a heart-shaped seat that sat by her wooden desk.

Gohan sweatdropped. "Er, okay." He did as he was told and gazed around the room. "So, you said you've known Videl since first grade? Wow, that's a really long time."

Erasa sat down on her bed and picked up a purple bear, setting it in her lap. "Do you have any friends like that? That you've known for a long time, I mean."

Gohan nodded and thought for a moment. "Well, I have some friends that I've known for a while but..." Sirens caught the saya-jin's attention and he stood up. "Wait… do you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Erasa got up and gazed out her window. A second later, she turned around to find Gohan's bag sitting on the floor, but no sign of him.

"Gohan?"

~*~

mystic_writer: HAHA! Cliffhanger! P.S.) If there's anybody out there that wants to see a pic of Crystelle, then simply email me and I will send it to you. *hears a horrible, sudden scream*

Crystelle: *comes running out of the bathroom*

mystic_writer: Oh… my… God!! *falls out of chair laughing*

Crystelle: *mad anime face* What did you do to my hair dye?!

mystic_writer: Oh, I thought you loved pink? *runs like heck from raging Crystelle* Um, I gotta run, literally! Until next time!

Crystelle: When I get my hands on you…!

mystic_writer: Review please! Waaah! Crystelle, get away!