Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: How can you do this to me!?
 
Minako couldn't believe it, all her life she wanted to see her parents and finally she gets to meet them…but what is all this anger burning up inside her? The woman who was apparently named, ChiChi, was about to put her hand on her shoulder, but Minako slipped away.
 
“So… you two…are my parents?” Minako had trouble speaking to them, “Okay then… where were you guys for 16 years!?” Minako was so angry now she was like a dynamite ready to explode!
 
Her grandpa took a step forward, “Listen honey. There were many things going on and it wasn't the safest place for you to be in. So your mother decided to give you to me to take care of you and then one day they would come back.”
 
ChiChi looked really hurt but Minako didn't care, “Oh yeah!? What was so horrible that you guys had to give me up!? Huh? You never called, I had no pictures of you, I didn't even know your names! I was up to the point where I though you two were already dead!” Minako was very close to bursting out into tears, but she didn't want to cry. She wanted to yell and scream at them as much as her voice let her, and she wouldn't even care. “I spent every night in my room thinking to myself about how you guys would be like. And everyday I would wait for your phone call… BUT NOT ONCE DID YOU CALL! EVERY DAY I WAITED AND WAITED! BUT YOU NEVER CALLED!!!” Tears were streaming down Minako's cheeks thinking about how much she missed them, “I loved you guys so much even if I never met you! You made me lose hope! Don't you understand how it was growing up without a mother and a father!? Let me tell you it's—“
 
“Tough?” The man named Goku stood up, “Is that what you were about to say Minako? You know, I understand what you're going though…except… at least you're lucky to have met you parents.” Minako relaxed a bit… what does he mean that he knows what she's going through? Minako was confused and the man chuckled, “You weren't lying ChiChi. This really is our daughter; I mean she's got your temper” ChiChi punched Goku in the arm, “OW! ChiChi that was a joke.”
 
Minako giggled, but then bit the inside of her cheek to keep her from smiling; she wasn't going to forgive them this easily.
 
The woman sighed, “Minako sit down and let me explain what happened. What the reason was… that we had to give you to your grandfather.”
 
ChiChi explained all about the horrible attacked on earth and how Goku was the only one to save the planet. They explained what a saiyen was and who all the villains they had to battle all these years. Finally they finished the story and saw how big Minako's eyes were.
 
The 3 of them giggled but then Minako said, “S-so if y-you're a saiyen… and you're human… t-then I'm… half-saiyen?”
 
Goku chuckled, “Pretty much, yeah!”
 
Minako got up. ChiChi got up and put her hand on her daughter and this time Minako let her, “Honey, where are you going?”
 
Minako sighed, “I'm gonna be outside for a bit okay? I mean this is a lot for only one night.”
 
Slowly Minako left the kitchen and ChiChi looked at Goku, “Goku, I think you should go see what's wrong, I'll stay her and help dad set up the table.”
 
“Awwww, c'mon ChiChi. It smells so good!!! You don't expect me to walk away from the food.” His wife gave him that look that just says, `If you don't do what I say, I'll kick your ass.' So quickly Goku walked out the room and through the front door.
 
Outside he didn't see Minako anywhere, and then he heard her voice from the roof, “Up here!”
 
Goku moved back to see the top of the roof where Minako was sitting. He jumped up and sat next to her daughter, “So, are you okay?”
 
“Not sure. I mean I am happy to see you guys… but… why'd you have to keep it a secret? Why couldn't I know?” Goku laughed at the question which made Minako mad, “Hey! What's so funny?”
 
“What's funny is that, I asked your mother the same question yesterday when I just found out.”
 
Minako looked very surprised, “You mean… Chi—I mean, mom didn't tell you until yesterday!?”
 
“No, she only told me yesterday `cause I had to force it out of her. But don't think poorly of your mom. She loves you very much and just wanted you to live a normal life, away from all the fighting and monsters that me and your brothers have to deal with.”
 
Minako's face lit up, “I have brothers!?”
 
Goku was happy that Minako was glad to have brothers, “Yes, an older one who's name is Gohan. He is 24 and is married to a wonderful girl named Videl. They have a little baby named, Pan.”
 
Minako smiled, “I'm an aunt!? Awwww that's so awesome!!”
 
“Yes, and you also have a little brother who's 14 and his name is Goten. But don't be fooled of his age, `cause he kicks some serious butt. He almost beat Gohan once.” They both laughed and when they stopped Goku looked at Minako's deep brown eyes, he could see that she was happy.
 
Goku got up, “So wanna go inside `cause I'm starving!”
 
Minako got up, “Yeah, I know what you mean.” Just as her dad was about to jump back down she interrupted him, “Uh G—dad… when I was little… I kinda had a t… a…. a tail… is that…?”
 
Goku smiled, “Is that normal? Of course if you're a saiyen, but probably your grandfather ripped it off while you were still young so that you don't turn into that giant ape I told you about earlier.”
 
Minako smiled, “Oh okay… thanks dad!” That made Goku so happy, she'd been hesitating to call them mom and dad ever since they came, but now she called him dad without hesitation. “Huh? Is there something wrong?”
 
Goku realized that Minako had been staring at him so he shook his head, “Nope, I'm just really hungry c'mon lets eat!!!”
 
During dinner there was a lot of laughter, because as soon as the food was put on the table Goku and Minako attacked it and everything was gone in a matter of seconds. They even ate the butter! ChiChi and the Ox King sighed but then they all laughed.
 
After dinner everyone went to bed. As Minako went to sleep she thought to herself about how much fun she had, Minako hasn't laughed that much her whole life. She is really thankful to have her parents back in her life and she can't wait until tomorrow when she'll get to meet her brothers!
 
 
 
Minako woke up early, as usual and headed to go outside, but today she saw her father. Goku was doing push ups and that's not the amazing part, what was amazing was the number he was up to, “1,234… 1,235… 1,236…” he looked up and saw his daughter. “Oh hi honey! Why are you up so early?”
 
“Early? It's like a little past 6:30 am. I always get up around this time” Goku jumped up
 
“6: 30 huh? It's been already 2 hours? Oh well, so what do you usually do?”
 
“Well I definitely don't get up at 4:30 and do over 1200 push ups!” Minako and Goku laughed. “But you know, I basically go to the woods and pretty much… well train.”
 
Then all of a sudden it hit her, with her father here she can't go to the spring to meet Trunks and tell him that she wouldn't be able to come here anymore since she's going to live with her parents now!! She got an idea, “Uhhhggghhh…. Wow I suddenly don't feel so good…” Minako sat down and made her very best sick face.
 
“Uh oh… um… I think you should go inside. And I'll wake up ChiChi—“
 
“No, no! I mean, no it's okay. I'll just skip training today, you go on ahead I'm sure I'll be fine.”
 
“Are you sure?” Goku looked worried.
 
“Yes I'm positive.” As soon as Minako went back into the house, Goku hopped off the mountain (safely) and ran off. Minako felt bad about lying to her dad but she really wanted to talk to Trunks alone today. She slowly went out of the house and jumped down the mountain. The girl made her way through the woods keeping her guard up in case she hears her dad.
 
At last she reached the spring, Trunks was already there leaning against a tree and skipping stones. He heard her approach and he turned around. “Hm, I thought you wouldn't show up today.”
 
Minako smiled, “Oh there was just a minor delay. Trunks there's a problem…”
 
“Huh? What did I do?”
 
Minako was surprised, “What!? No, you didn't do anything! It's my parents. Since I've been living here with my grandpa, my parents just came back yesterday and now they're taking me home. So…”
 
Trunks got a little sad, “So, you won't be coming here anymore?” Minako shook her head. The boy sighed, “Well… at least you finally got to meet your parents!” He smiled, “I'm so happy that you finally got to meet your parents Minako!” He laughed, “Wow, I'm so selfish getting sad about not seeing you anymore when I should be happy that you finally got to meet your parents!”
 
Minako smiled, “Thanks Trunks, but you're not being selfish… I'm gonna miss you.” Trunks stopped laughing and they both looked at each other. Then suddenly Minako heard footsteps coming from the woods and the sound of Goku's whistling. The girl gasped, “Uh Trunks, I'm sorry I have to go!” She quickly left.
 
Trunks was left there standing, looking at where she just left then all of a sudden he heard a familiar voice, “Trunks is that you?”
 
He turned around and he saw his father's old “friend” Goku, “Oh hey Goku. What are you doing here?”
 
Goku smiled, “Aw you know just training, what are you doing here? Won't Vegeta and Bulma be worried about you?”
 
Trunks frowned, “Yeah right! My mom's always working and my dad's always training. Like they would be worried about me. Even Bra is with the baby sitter all day so I don't even get to see my sister.”
 
“Wow there Trunks, sorry about that.”
 
Trunks relaxed, “Oh no, I'm sorry I'll just go now.”
 
As Trunks got up to fly away Goku stopped him, “Oh wait there Trunks! I heard a voice here too, were you with someone?”
 
Trunks's face turned red, it was a good thing that he was too high for Goku to see, “Uh… no of course not! I gotta go, see you Goku.” Trunks then quickly flies away leaving Goku confused as ever.
 
END OF CHAPTER 3