Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The 1st Son Daughter??? ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Hey, wait a minute… I know you!
 
Minako made it home and quickly climbed back into bed. Did dad see me? Will I ever see Trunks again? If my dad did saw me, what will happen? Those were just some of the question going through her mind as she fell back asleep.
 
 
The girl woke up later and looked at her clock; it read 10:48… wait a minute 10:48??? WHAT!? Minako never slept this late before! She quickly got up and ran downstairs, and saw everyone at the table setting it for breakfast… which was odd because Minako never ate breakfast before.
 
She slowly walked into the room, “Uh… what is this?”
ChiChi stopped putting the forks and plates on the table and looked at her daughter, “Oh Minako!!! You're awake! How are you feeling? Your father told me about this morning.”
 
Minako took a few seconds to realize what she was talking about, “Oh right! Yeah I'm feeling great! The sleep really did the trick.” Surprisingly Minako was so good at lying even though she never lied before. She sat down to eat surprised that there was still food on table since her dad was chomping away at the pile of food on his plate.
 
Soon enough the food was gone and her father fell asleep in his chair, that's when ChiChi got up, “Alright. So we'll get our stuff together and you too Minako. If you need any help with your things call for help okay?”
 
Minako sat up straight, “You mean we're leaving right now?” Her mother nodded and Minako shrugged, “Alright, I'm going.”
 
The girl left and ChiChi turned around to face her husband, “Goku!”
 
Goku was so startled that he flew back off his chair, “ChiChi… why'd you have to do that?”
 
ChiChi giggled at the silliness of her husband, “Goku, you gotta help Minako bring down her furniture. So stop sleeping!”
 
Goku got up and scratched his head, “Alright…” he left ChiChi and her father in the kitchen.
 
The Ox King got up and looked at her daughter, “Wow, ChiChi. Goku really listens to you doesn't he?”
 
“Yeah, I guess. But I can't say the same for Gohan, that boy has gotten so… rebellious! I hope Minako doesn't get that way… it's going to be nice having another woman in the house to talk to.”
 
 
Minako finally made it back to her room; her stomach was too full to lift any stuff this morning. So she flopped down on her bed and closed her eyes. Then she felt as though someone was next to her. Minako opened her eyes to be greeted by Goku's face right above her, “EEEK!!”
 
She jumped up and Goku fell backwards, “DON'T DO THAT!!! WOW YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK MINAKO!!
 
Minako put her hand over her heart and tried to calm down, “Me!? What about you!? I lay down for 1 second and all of a sudden when I open my eyes, YOU'RE RIGHT THERE!!! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!
 
ChiChi and the Ox King ran upstairs and got to Minako's room, “What's going on here!?” Goku and Minako looked at each other and started cracking up. ChiChi and her father both looked at each other as if saying, “Are they on crack or something?”
 
Minako stopped laughing, “Sorry, it's just dad startled me and I jumped up and that's when he fell. We were just yelling at each other to not scare anyone of us like that anymore.”
 
The Ox King started laughing, “Wow, I can now really see that you two are getting along quite well!”
 
ChiChi was a little disappointed; she didn't want Minako to turn into an alien-fighting-hardly-home-always-training-tomboy. She wanted Minako to be a regular girl, who goes to the mall together, and buy new clothes, or goes to the salon and have their hair done… not this martial arts bullshit! ChiChi knows what it's like not to have a mom…so she couldn't do what girls are supposed to do with their moms. She wasn't going fail Minako as a mom!
 
She got really serious and said, “GOKU! Enough fooling! Let's get Minako's things together right now. I bet she's really anxious to see her family.”
 
Goku smiled, “Alright, I'll bring down the furniture.”
 
“I'll help, dad!” Minako went over to her bed and then lifted it, head board and all.
 
The 3 were surprised and then her grandpa chuckled, “Wow, just like your old man huh?” Then he elbowed Goku in the stomach.
 
“Hey! I'm not that old.” He went over to his daughter dresser and picked the whole thing up, “See?”, and carried it through the door.
 
Minako giggled, “Hey, wait for me!” She ran out the door with her bed after her dad.
 
ChiChi sighed at this; she's too much of a tomboy to care about how she looks. I mean she doesn't even want to wear shoes, let alone fancy expensive clothing.
 
 
 
Finally all the stuff was brought down the mountain where the road was located; Minako didn't have a lot of stuff. It was only her bed, the dresser, the nightstand (with her alarm clock which she just uses to tell what time it is), and only 3 outfits: 1 white, 1 blue, and 1 yellow top along with 2 jean short-shorts and 1 that's made out of the same material as cargo-pants. ChiChi sighed at this depressing sight of what a teenage girl has, but didn't say a word.
 
She reached into her purse and pulled out a small capsule. Goku looked at it and asked, “You got that from Bulma?”
 
ChiChi nodded, “Yup, she said it's big enough to carry all of Minako's things. It's a one time use so we just throw it away when we're done moving everything to our house.” She pressed the button at the top and threw it. The capsule exploded in mid-air and formed a lot of smoke. When it cleared, a pretty small moving truck was standing there.
 
Minako ran up to the truck, yelling, and about to punch it but Goku managed to stop her, “What do you think you're doing Minako?”
 
She looked at her father which was holding her arm from swinging at the truck, “I-It's just that… it appeared out of no where, so I though it was a huge robot about to attack us.”
 
ChiChi laughed, “No Minako, you mean you never seen a car before?” She looked at her father, “Dad, when I said take care of her, I never meant for her not to know a thing about civilization. Oh well…”
 
ChiChi climbed into the truck and closed the door. That's when Minako screamed out, “AAH!! THE ROBOT ATE MOM!!!”
 
Goku grab her other arm and managed to stop her again, “No Minako, this is a car, people use it to get from place to place. A person sits where your mom just sat and pushes pedals and buttons to make it move. It's not gonna hurt you.”
 
Minako trusted her father, but didn't understand why people couldn't just use their feet to get from place to place. After putting all the things in the storage space in back of the truck, Goku and Minako told the Ox King goodbye. Then he slowly pulled his daughter over to the truck. Goku opened the door and told Minako to sit down on the seat next to her mother. Minako sat down and so did Goku. As soon as the truck started to move Minako grabbed her father's arm, ChiChi and Goku smiled. She's just like a little girl; she knows nothing of this world or anything about where they live. They had a lot of work to do.
 
 
 
Finally the three made it to their house. Minako was the first out and started looking at the house, “Wow… it's so much smaller than grandpa's.”
 
Goku unpacked the stuff and ChiChi put the truck back into a capsule, then she chucked it away since it can't be used again.
 
ChiChi and Goku went up to their daughter, “You wanna go inside? I'm sure everyone's waiting for you.” Goku then remembered, “Oh ChiChi, did you call Veggie and Bulma over too?”
 
ChiChi nodded, “Yup, everyone's here.”
 
Minako opened the door and saw many people inside. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at who came in. Goku and ChiChi walked in after her and said, “Here we are! Everyone this is Minako!”
 
Goku turned toward Minako and introduced who everyone was he started with this bald guy, “Minako this is Krillen. He's been my best friend since we were just kids. Oh and this is his wife 18.”
 
He pointed to the tall blonde lady next to him. They both smiled and said, “Hello, Minako. It's great to finally meet you!”
 
Minako bowed and said, “Y-yes, me too.”
 
Then her father went over to this man who was shorter than him with tall spiked up really dark hair. Next to him was a tall woman with light blue short hair and next to her was a little baby girl holding a little teddy bear and had with light purple hair tired up in a little pony tail.
 
Goku said, “This guy is Vegeta, he gets mad easily so I suggest you stay on his good side. But you never beat me did you Veggie?”
 
The man glared at her father, “Shut up Kakorat!” And then walked away.
 
Goku smiled apologizing, “Eheheheh, uh and this is his wife, Bulma and their little baby daughter Bra.”
 
The woman named Bulma smiled, “Hi there Minako. Hey Bra, say hi to Minako.”
 
The little girl was so shy she tried to hide her face behind her bear. The three chuckled. Goku asked the woman, “Hey, where's your son?”
 
The woman laughed, “Oh he forgot to go to the bathroom when we left. So he had to use the one here. I hope that's okay.”
 
“Of course it is.” Then Goku and Minako went over to a tall boy in his early 20s with a young woman also in her early 20s, both with dark hair. Next to them was a little girl with dark hair, like theirs. Next to them sitting on a coach was a boy about 14 or 15.
 
Goku smiled at them, “Now Minako…these 2 are Gohan and Goten. They're your brothers. This lady next to Gohan is Videl, his wife. And this little girl here is Pan, their daughter.”
 
Minako stared at the 2 who were her brothers, she ran up and hugged them, “Wow, I have brothers! This is the best day of my life.” She then hugged Videl and said, “So are you like my sister right?”
 
Videl nodded and Minako was so happy that word could not even begin to explain how happy she was, “So, this is the whole family right?”
 
Then all of a sudden the toilet flushes and Goku says, “Well not everyone, Trunks was apparently in the bathroom at the time.”
 
Minako didn't know if she heard right. Trunks? Wait a minute… Out of the bathroom came out the same boy who was at the spring in the forest, it was the Trunks she knew! He stopped at soon as he saw Minako.
 
They both froze and started at each other with wide opened eyes as if saying, “Why the fuck are you here?”
 
Goku cleared his throat and said, “Minako this is—
 
“Trunks!?” Minako yelled out without realizing it.
 
Trunks then yelled out, “Minako!?”
 
At the same time they said, “Why are you here!?”
 
END OF CHAPTER 4